Different Life !on hold!

By Shuri04

Raven is the fourth Archeron sister- and the oldest. Over the years she felt as if she failed her sisters and... More

Hey
๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐’ช๐“๐’นโ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถโ„ด๐“ˆ
๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐’ฉโ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š โ„Šโ„ดโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐’ป๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ
๐ท๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’
๐น๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ฆ, ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐ด๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐•š๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฆ๐•ก
๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž
Sadly not an update
๐ป๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
Pain

๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›

1.6K 40 1
By Shuri04

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

The next days I felt good.

I didn't had constantly headaches or other pain but after a week it all came back.

And in that moment the war began.

I hid my sickness.

I wanted to be with my sisters.

Especially Elain and Nesta.

I knew it was unfair to Feyre but I couldn't get the pictures out of my head from the day I went into the cauldron.

My two sisters did everything to get to me but Feyre just stood there.

She did nothing.

--------------------------

Pain laced every nerv, every bone in my body on the fifth day of the war.

The screams were terrible.

But the most terrible were Cassians wings two days ago.

They were shredded.

Completely shredded.

And the worst, I knew that Feyre and Rhysand did things that people wouldn't do on a battle field.

I couln't look my youngest sister in the eyes.

I was disgusted. Not only was I disgusted, no Feyre could do whatever the fuck she wished to do, no when I was honest with myself I was a little envy of her. She lived this perfect life, everything fell to her feet, but some people had to work for themself- for their lifes. And this was my point where I coulnd't live with it.

In the very moment I stood on the battle field and watched the final.

I and my sisters did it.

They got the king were they wanted him.

But I saw my father die.

Heard my father die.

His neck snapped.

The sound echoed through my head over and over.

I saw how his neck snapped and the light left his eyes.

But now Elain stood behind the king with a dagger in her hand.

The king looked around and his gaze met mine.

He began to smirk.

I coked my head and smiled.

But it was a smile you would see in your worst nightmares.

"I can see your illness little girl. You're gonna die.", he said and showed his yellow teeth.

I knew I was.

Since I was a human, what felt like ages ago, I knew I was going to die. Slowly, but I would.

I knew how such an illness ended.

And I was ready.

Without another word Elain sliced his throat.

...Silence...

Then screams.

Then the Joy.

But I felt the coldness creep up my spine.

I knew that I was deathly ill.

I didn't tell my sisters, so that they could be happy.

I could see the joy on the faces and coughed.

Blood.

The blood dripped between my fingers.

I swayed.

--------------------------

𝑁𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑎

Nesta could see that there was something wrong with her twin.

She could feel it.

Cassians words rang through her head.

He would have died.

And she would have died with him.

Gladly.

But now when she saw her sister she wasn't sure if that was great idea.

Raven needed her.

And Nesta needed Raven.

She needed her twin.

The healthy twin.

Not the one who coughed blood.

Wait!

Coughed blood?

Nesta rushed to her sister and gripped her ellbow.

"Hey Nes.", her sister whispered. More blood seeped out of her mouth.

"You're gonna be okay, Raven. You're gonna be okay.", she whispered.

She begged.

Raven only smiled and then collapsed.

"No!"

Her scream silenced the Night Court Family.

But Feyre and Rhysand were gone.

They're gone.

Nesta beamed with hatred and rage.

She held the limp body of her sister and swiped her sweaty forehead.

After a minute or so, Nesta couldn't tell, she felt hands on her shoulders.

A man with dark skin and kind brown eyes.

Nesta knew him.

He was the High Lord of Dawn and his magic was healing.

A warm light wrapped itself around her twin and Thesan frowned.

"Whats wrong?"

Nestas voice was shaking but in that moment she didn't care. She just wanted her sister back.

Thesan was going to say something when he suddenly dissappeard.

Burning tears streamed down Nestas cheeks and she slowly and carefully layed her twin on the muddy ground.

Her body was layed on her side so that the blood could flow from her mouth.

"It's going to be okay. I'm here. I'm not going." Nesta cried harder.

She couldn't loose her twin. She just couldn't. Her sobs teared her apart.

"If you are dying I'm going to die with you.", Nesta whispered into the ear of her sister and kissed Ravens cheeks, forehead and eyebrows. Nesta didn't care that her face was covered with mud and sweat and maybe blood.

She just wanted her sister back.

Half an eternity later she felt hands on her shoulders.

Again.

They wanted to get Raven. But they wouldn't get her.

With burning silver flames in her eyes she turned around and swiped the hands off of her shoulders.

"Dont touch me!", she hissed.

"We just want to help her, Nes."

Nes...

That was the nickname her twin sister gave her. Given from her dying sister.

"Dont call me Nes. Do not call me this name!"

It was Cassian who was standing behind her.

And the others were standing beside him.

Ironic.

Nobody does anything to help her sister.

But she could see that Thesan was coming.

"Show me the way.", he gently said and wrapped his arms and magic around her twin sister. Mor nodded and winnowed them away.

Then the others and Nesta followed.

--------------------------

Hours, days flew by.

And Nesta never left her sisters side.

All day, all night she sat by her side.

Changed her water cloth on her forehead and changed her clothes.

She eat little and was always awake.

She didn't sleep much.

Nesta knew that Raven wouldn't want her to do such things but Nesta couldn't help it.

All her life did Raven stick by her side and never left her. No matter what mood Nesta was in. So now it was her turn. She would not let her sister down. She would not leave her. Not in this horrible world.

Sometime others tried to visit Raven but Nesta wouldn't let them in.

Only Elain.

Sometimes even the shadowsinger tried to get to her sister. Rhysand, Mor and Cassian did likewise. And Feyre, of course. But Nesta would not let her in either. She didn't want Feyre to see her sister like that. Even though Nesta acted like a bitch to the others, she knew what Feyre and the others had given up.

Just then, Nesta was once again sitting at her twin's bedside reading to her.

She had been doing that for the last two weeks.

Two weeks now Raven had been away.

For a fortnight Nesta hardly ate anything and watched her sister around the clock. Every day she prayed to the gods she didn't know that Raven would wake up.

And her prayers would be answered.

Around twelve o'clock, just in time for the chime, a hoarse cough sounded at Nesta's side. At first she thought she had misheard, but when she turned around she saw her twin.

With open eyes.

Nesta sobbed and threw herself into her twin's half-opened arms. Raven laughed hoarsly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 18.2K 83
[COMPLETED] A hundred years had passed since the war against Hybern. Life was back to normal until a fae child fell from the sky and claimed to be fr...
74.7K 2.5K 68
What if there was another Archeron sister? Rhaella Nyx Archeron, twin sister of Feyre Archeron made a promise to her mother as well: do whatever it t...
38.5K 771 43
Following the events of the Azriel bonus chapter... Extremely slow-burn sexy Elriel, angsty Az, forbidden love, glamorous parties, powers, and DRAMA...
35.5K 1.2K 25
'Don't you know that we bleed the same?' Azriel x oc ยฐโ€ขโ–ช๏ธŽโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ€ขยฐ Rayna, haunted by her past, found refugee in the mortal realm. There, a strong bond...