EMILY 18+ ( A Mafia Romance) βœ”

By BOZZDEZZY

Emily is an African who fell inlove with the leader of the italian mafia Alessandro, it was not easy for emi... More

introduction
πŸ₯€Chapter oneπŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 2πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 3πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 4πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 5 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 7 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 8 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 9 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 10 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 11 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 12 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 13 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ chapter 14 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 15 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 16 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 17 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 18 πŸ₯€
🌸AUTHOR'S NOTE 🌸
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 19 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 20 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 21 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 22 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 23 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 24 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 25 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 26πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 27 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 28 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 29πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 30 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 31 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 32 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 33πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 34 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 35 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 36 πŸ₯€
ANSWERS TO FAQ
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 37 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 38 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 39 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€CHAPTER 40 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 41 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 42 πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 43 πŸ₯€
AUTHORS NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT

πŸ₯€ CHAPTER 6 πŸ₯€

1.4K 34 1
By BOZZDEZZY

DID YOU KNOW "French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face. A pucker kisses only two "

EMILY POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I woke up naked and with a pounding headache, i checked the time on my phone it was 1: 49 pm , wow i slept for long , my body was aching as hell i quickly went to the kitchen and took out the aspirin in my kitchen cupboard, i took two pills and swallowed them.

I was hungry so i started making brunch, i made an egg sandwich with pancakes and orange juice , after having my breakfast or brunch . I checked my inbox for any messages Then i thought of calling tash as if she read my mind tash called immediately " hello bitch " i answered, " and good afternoon to you too ly " she answered sarcastically , i rolled my eyes " whatever senorita " she chuckled, " anywhoo ly how was yesterday? , did you enjoy the club ? " i sighed " well tash it was okay, i mean no one touched me although some tried but you know I'll try to adjust " i stated, " that's my gurl , okay rest hun , I'll be at your apartment at 3 so we can hang out before we go to the club " , " okay baby " i replied and ended the call .

I took my shower, wore a baggy t shirt with just my undies, and sat down in my living room , mehn i got comfy..... after some minutes the door bell rang i checked who and it was tash........we went out for ice cream and cookies, then we ate lunch at McDonald's after , we went back to my apartment took a shower and we both hopped in her car and drove to the club .

We reached there and we saw victor we greeted him and went to clean up a little, after a while it was 7 and the club opened people started coming in and i got in my waiter outfit, i served drinks, took orders.
Tash was on now it was time for her show , they introduced them and for once i noticed that it was not there real name that they used , I'll make a mental note to ask why " let's make some noise for scarlett, amy and pie " someone holding a mic said , like wtf whose name is pie , i laughed inwardly.

After tash show was over , i got in the dressing room did my makeup and got dressed in a blue lingerie this time , the red head approached me and was i nervous, i hope she's not a bitch like plastic bimbo , " hi , my name is Jessica but my stage name is princess " she smiled , wow she's polite and cute " hi , my name is emily but i don't have a stage name yet , do i need one ? " she chuckled, " why yes emily , you need a stage name because some of this men can become stalkers and want you , if they know your real name they might know where you live " i made an o mouth " help me get a stage name please " i asked , she put her hand on her chin giving off the 'I'm thinking vibe ' she then snapped a finger telling me she have taught of something " how about melanie " i grinned liking the name already " yes i like the name melanie " victor called out again that it was time so we all got to the back stage , this time bimbo didn't try any rude remarks she just faced front , yes how i like it .

The announcer then asked me for my stage name i told him melanie and he smiled liking the name " let's make welcome , queen , princess and melanie for their showwwww " we went on the stage and just like yesterday men were praising us , hailing, wooing , cooing, even mooing , weirdos i laughed a little bit .

We started the show as usual and it went on like the one of yesterday, after our show when we were backstage, bimbo just walked passed me , giving me a disgusted look , she's such a fool , i walked to the changing room , changed to my waiter outfit and got ready to serve the drinks and take orders .

Again the club closed by 4 and i was exhausted , i bid fred goodbye like yesterday and me and tash made our way to her car , tash said she would be dropping me everyday for security reasons, i didn't argue I'm always to tired to anyway, i got home , took a quick shower and laid on my bed naked again and i dozed off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys i know this chapter is short I'm sorry 😘😘😘😘

Pls vote and comment and follow me and share my story

Steamy scene coming next ⚠️⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 12.6K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
2.1K 69 8
Alessandro Moretti Lucchese. A taciturn man. Difficult to grasp. With frozen grey eyes that melt Alina's soul; he is her weakness. When Alina was a...
34.3K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...