Frozen Treats MxM

By ArchangelLeviathan

The smut from my bxb/mxm books. More

Frost: Chapter Thirty-Seven
Arranged Marriage: Chapter Twenty-One
Arranged Marriage: Chapter Twenty-Four
Arranged Marriage: Chapter Twenty-Eight
Broken: Chapter Three
Broken: Chapter Seven
Broken: Chapter Twenty
Frost Bitten: Chapter Four
Arranged Marriage: Chapter Thirty-Seven
Thanksgiving Oneshot: Frost series, non smut
Frost Bitten: Chapter Forty
Bound By Chains: Chapter Sixteen
Bound By Chains: Chapter Twenty-Six
Barbaric: Chapter Sixteen
Barbaric: Chapter Eighteen
Bound By Chains (RR): Chapter Twenty-Seven
Prince of Dragons: Chapter Forty
Prince Of Dragons: Chapter Forty-Eight

Barbaric: Chapter Twenty-Five

142 5 0
By ArchangelLeviathan

(Delkele's POV)

Why did Delra always have to ruin everything? I mean, for once I was having the time of my life with Jox, with a perfect date to boot...and she had to come in with her judgmental self and ruin my good mood. Why the hell had she even been in Caultor anyway? And with Emylle? I know Emylle said it was to see more of the sights, but when we had gone there, I showed her just about every notable thing I could. I couldn't exactly explain it, but I had a feeling her answer was rooted in a lie, and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why.

I sighed wearily and pulled my head cover off of me, taking a moment to hold the fabric in my hands as I took a peek back at Jox, who was on his tablet conversing to Asurah. Or, well, bragging to him about our date.

Seeing him look so enthusiastic made a small smile form on my face, but of course, it fell after my mind drifted back to my sister and Emylle. The way Emylle had placed her hand on Delra's shoulder with familiarity raised some questions within me, and I wanted answers...but while I was deep in my thoughts, I failed to notice Jox approaching me, not until he rested his chin on my shoulder, nearly causing me to jump with fright.

"Is everything alright?" He wondered softly, wrapping his arms around my torso. His cool hand was soothing against the heated flesh of my chest, and I could only deflate into his arms with a hefty sigh. "I'm still wondering why Delra and Emylle were at Caultor. Delra's not the type to just...go places without an ulterior motive, let alone with company."

I felt Jox shrug against me, and let him turn me around in his arms, his blue eyes gazing into mine. "So what if she was? Just let her do her thing, I'm sure Emylle will keep her in line."

I pursed my lips and frowned, keeping my eyes on the other man. "Delra's up to something, I just know it." I tore my gaze away from him and moved over to the bags on my bed, absentmindedly pulling out the gifts Jox bought me. "She's already approached me once about you...telling me to forget about you in favor of my people." I sighed and stopped what I was doing, holding the plush Jox got me in my hands. "She called me selfish." I placed the plush down before turning towards the Glacic man. "I'm just tired of her telling me how I do everything wrong."

I watched Jox approach me, the other man nibbling at his bottom lip as he pulled me into a hug. "Siblings are always difficult," he said, pale hand rubbing the tense muscles of my back, "they're always going to do something to annoy you. Besides, I plan on having a chat with her once she gets back. She has no right to treat you so cruelly." I opened my mouth, ready to object when Jox silenced me, placing a pale finger against my lips. "I'm serious. Maybe I can get down to the roots of why she treats you so rude all the time. If I can figure that out, maybe I could help the two of you piece back your relationship."

I stared down at Jox, feeling a slight bit of hope blossom in my chest. A chance to actually see eye to eye with my sister? Could it even be possible? I mean, we didn't always fight. There was a time we talked like normal, civilized people...maybe with Jox's help we could do that again. As long as Delra was willing, that was. It wouldn't work if she didn't want it to...gods, I think I'm thinking too hard on this.

Finally, after that internal conflict with myself, I pulled myself out of my head and looked at my lover, feeling my heart clench tightly in my chest at the determination in his light blue eyes. I then sighed and rested my forehead against his. "I-If you think it will help...I won't stop you. But I do warn you, Delra is an incredibly stubborn woman, so don't be surprised if anything you say goes through one ear and out the other."

Jox gave me a sweet smile and cupped my cheek, his skin like a cool breeze. "I'll definitely keep that in mind when I talk to her. Now, in the meantime...I really want to see you in the new clothes I got you."

I blushed and scrunched up my face. "Really? Now?"

Jox wiggled his brows and pressed a playful kiss against the tip of my nose, his eyes practically glittering as he turned and grabbed the tunic and harem pants in question before he turned to me. Sighing, I begrudgingly grabbed the clothes and pursed my lips as I took a step back and placed them on a table close to me. I started to reach for the pants I had on, but then paused and glanced back towards Jox, who had been watching me intensely before his gaze widened and pink splashed across his cheeks.

"O-Oh, would you like some privacy?"

I blushed, my face practically burning as I quickly undid the ties of my pants before letting them fall to the ground. "Y-You've seen me in a much more...lewd state," I muttered, shyly keeping my eyes on my new clothes as I pulled them on, the fabric surprisingly soft against my skin. I nibbled at my bottom lip and turned to Jox, whose cheeks were still red as he stared at me. I was a bit far from him, but I swore I could see the desire swirling within those light blue depths, which caused a warmth to coil within me.

"Well?" I wondered out loud, causing Jox to blink out of his head. "How do I look?"

Jox's brows rose as he approached me, his fingers gently trailing down the front of my tunic. "It definitely fits you well." His gaze then met mine, the desire more prominent now that he was eye to eye with me. "Then again, you could wear literally anything and still be incredibly attractive. Or nothing at all."

I blushed darkly and nibbled at my bottom lip, Jox's eyes following the action before he gently grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a sweet kiss, his lips soft against mine. After a moment, I pulled away slightly and stared into his eyes, a soft of...calmness washing over me as my lover kept his arms wrapped loosely around me. "I do want to thank you, though. For all of the gifts...a-and our lunch. I wasn't lying when I told you no one ever did anything like that for me, so, I'm incredibly grateful and I hope to one day return the favor."

Jox's lips twitched as he pecked me on the chin, his hands moving from the small of my back to my waist, his fingers gently toying with the hem of my tunic. "Well, I like to spoil those that I love, and I'm glad you appreciate your efforts. And, if everything goes right, then you'll have the rest of your days to look forward to random gifts and frequent dates." He winked, causing me to chuckle and blush before he pulled me back into a kiss, his lips melding perfectly against mine.

Feeling loved, I hummed into the kiss and began walking forward, causing Jox to walk backwards until the backs of his knees hit the bed. He gasped as he fell back against the covers, but quickly recovered as I climbed onto his lap, pulling him in for another kiss. Heat began to coil in the pit of my stomach as our tongues glided together in a passionate dance, Jox's hands a comfortable weight on my hips as we kissed. My heart thundered against my chest as Jox's hands braved their way under my tunic, his fingers cool against my bare skin.

Despite Delra making an unsatisfactory visit towards the end of our date...I had an incredible time today, being there with Jox. Just his presence seemed to brighten my days and...I was excited to see more. I was excited to see what the future would bring, being by his side, and for once in my long life, I felt as if I finally had something to hope for.

Feeling a bit brave, I pulled away from Jox's lips and pulled my tunic off of me, causing Jox to grin as he let his hands fully explore the expanse of my toned chest. When his pale fingers brushed over a dusty nipple, electricity seemed to shoot straight down to my length, causing me to sigh with want and lean down to kiss at Jox's pale neck. I kissed the expanse of porcelain skin, biting and nibbling until dark purple marks blossomed like flowers, and seeing my marks brought forth a sense of...giddiness within me. A part of me wanted to mark him some more, but Jox seemed to have different ideas as he grabbed my waist and flipped us over, his eyes on me as he began licking and biting at the column of my throat.

I sighed in content and bit my bottom lip as he ravished me, his fingers flicking and pinching at my nipples until they were standing erect. Heat surged throughout my body and pooled at the very center of me, and I very much wanted Jox to touch me there. So, with some found confidence, I thrust my hips up against his, nearly causing the other man to fall on top of me, had he not caught himself in time.

"Damn, Delkele, you're incredibly hot, you know that?"

My cheeks burned shyly, but I allowed a sly smile to cross my lips as I raised my brows. "You really think so?" I leaned forward and nipped at his bottom lip, causing the other man's eyes to darken as a territorial growl emitted from him. Then, using my strength to my advantage, I flipped us back over and began rocking my hips against is, causing our clothed erections to press against each other.

The pleasure that came from that was addicting, and while I rocked on top of him, an idea came to mind. Nibbling at my bottom lip, I pulled a little back from him and grabbed the cream-colored cloth that had served as my head covering earlier today, and turned to face Jox, the man staring at me curiously with those light blue eyes.

"What's that for?" The other man wondered, raising an amused brow as my cheeks burned hotly. Jox then tilted his head to the side before a sense of understanding flashed within his gaze. "Del? Are you...wanting to tie me up?" His gaze searched mine. "Or do you want to be tied up?"

I continued to nibble shyly at my bottom lip, and without another word, I gently grabbed ahold of Jox's pale wrists, causing the other man to smirk as he let me tie him up against the headboard. Once I was done tying the knot, I glanced down at my pale lover and searched his pretty eyes. "I-It's not too tight, is it? O-or too uncomfortable for you?"

Jox gently pulled the makeshift rope taunt, before he pursed his lips and stared at me. "It's more than fine. Though, I am curious as to what brought forth this...exciting experiment."

I blushed darkly and averted my gaze, my heart racing in my chest as I shrugged. "I-I, um...there was a time I was curious about...y-you know...a-and I found a digital book online that...I-I don't know, it said this could be pleasurable as long as both parties are willing and...so...yeah."

Jox chuckled warmly, causing me to suddenly feel shy as I went to pull myself off of him. Jox then protested with a whine, and when I looked at him, he was staring at me, pupils dilated. "I think that's adorable, Del. Not to mention, I am rather curious about what unique pleasures this may bring." He then pouted dramatically. "Though, I do wonder, how am I going to get undressed now?"

Taking stock of his hidden meaning, my face darkened as I reclaimed my spot on his waist. He was definitely still aroused, judging by the thick, hard heat of him pressing against the inside of my thigh. Then with a bit of confidence, I leaned forward and began pressing kisses against Jox's chest, a sigh leaving the other man as I nibbled and licked at the soft flesh. As I moved lower on his chest, I paused for just a second before I flicked my tongue over one of his pink nipples, causing him to jolt in place at the sudden sensation.

And since he was tied up, he could only squirm in place as I licked at the sensitive buds, my own confidence growing as I ravished him from above. But I knew he wanted me elsewhere. I mean, the heat of him was straining so hard against me, that I had no doubt it was starting to become a bit painful for him. So, to...relieve him a bit, I swiped my tongue one more time over his nipple before licking a path down his chest and over his stomach, before I stopped just above the band of his loin cloth.

My hesitation had Jox whimpering and shifting his hips closer to me, his whine causing the heat to intensify within me. Making sure to keep my gaze pinned with his, I opened my mouth and took the band of his loin cloth into my mouth before I began to slip the fabric off of him. The heat in his eyes intensified as he pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth, his breath growing heavier as I pulled his loin cloth completely off.

"That," Jox breathed heavily, the heat of him straining against his stomach, "was incredibly hot."

I blushed and chuckled as I tossed his discarded cloth to the side before I knocked his thighs apart with my knees. "I'm glad I did it then." My blush then darkened. "Even though it was more of a...you know, afterthought."

Jox grinned and wiggled his hips, the Glacic man licking his lips as he did so. "So, are you just going to leave me like this? Or will you indulge a desperate man?"

I shook my head in amusement, and finally gave in to his plea. I leaned down and took the head of him into my mouth, causing a desperate moan to fall past the other man's lips as I licked and sucked him to the best of my abilities. Now, I still wasn't confident enough to take the full, thick length of him down my throat, so all I could really do was stimulate the tip of him.

Then again, that was all I really needed to do considering he seemed like he was really enjoying what I was doing to him. A lick from base to tip. Then a generous suck to the head of him, and soon he was moaning so loudly I was afraid the entire castle would hear him.

"Del...e-enough. I don't want to finish just yet," Jox pleaded, sweat dripping down his brow.

I pulled back, his pre-essence soaking my lips as I nodded and leaned back. At this point, Jox was panting, his chest raising and falling at a speed I didn't even know was possible. I then pulled off the pants I had been wearing, hissing when my heat was exposed to the cool air around us. Seeing my nude body, Jox began nodding his head enthusiastically, all sense of language seemingly escaping him as I climbed on top of him, taking a deep breath before I took the heat of him into my body.

I was still getting used to having something so large within me, so I had to sit there for a moment, breathing heavily as I waited for any pain to subside. Once I was feeling more pleasure than pain, I lifted myself up to where he was almost out of me, before I dropped back down with a shaky sigh, my body tingling with pleasure. And I wasn't sure why, but seeing Jox tied up like that, with those half-lidded eyes, so full of lust, on me was incredibly intoxicating, and with those lewd moans falling from his parted lips, I nearly came undone too soon.

But I managed to hold on, and as I rode him harder and more desperate, eventually I began feeling myself get close to that edge. Sweat was dripping off of me and my hair was falling into my face. But I didn't care. In this moment, with Jox and I connected as we were...I only cared about the man beneath me, so I willed myself to hold on until he was able to come to completion.

I was so close. I could literally feel the intensity building up, but I couldn't fall over the edge, not until Jox did. But he was also close. I could feel it in the way he twitched within me, his breaths growing far more ragged until he suddenly shouted, his back bowing as he came. I came a little after him, my vision flashing white as my body tensed above him, staggering my movements on him until I was finally spent.

With one last gasp, I fell on top of the Glacic man, my heart hammering loudly in my chest as I lazily undid the knot that held Jox's arms up. Once I was able to loosen it, Jox's arms fell around my waist, the man holding me tightly against him as we laid there, enjoying one another's company.

Finally, sometime into the comfortable silence, Jox spoke, his voice filled with a soft amusement. "We have got to do that again." He looked down towards me, gently brushing some of my hair out of my face. "You know, the whole "tying me up" thing. That was...just wow."

I smiled against his chest, feeling my cheeks warm as I traced shapes against his collar bone. "Well, perhaps we could find some time to explore more of this..." my brows then furrowed as I tried to find the correct word for what I wanted to say.

"I believe the word you're looking for is "fetish"," Jox spoke, blue eyes glistening as he continued to thread his fingers through my hair. "And yeah, I would not object to you tying me up in all kinds of positions."

I felt myself blush as I glanced up at the other man through my lashes, my stomach growing tight with fondness. "Well, I guess I should study up some, if we're to make this part of our...intimacy." I then kissed him and relished the way his lips felt against mine, my heart filled with nothing but love for this man. And I really would not have it any other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
42.5K 959 27
Enjoy twenty-five days of smut and fluff of all kinds, holiday edition!
5.1M 132K 65
Falling in love with your brother's best friends shouldn't have been as easy as it was, but here Harrison was, hopelessly and utterly in love. The o...
73 0 3
Just random funny asf smut I wrote Enjoy😺