Naruto: Soldier of earth and...

By mickol93

Naruto has been neglected by his parents and godparents over his twin sisters, Mito and Naruko. He couldn't t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: F.N.G.
Chapter 2: Crew expendable
Chapter 3: Blackout
Chapter 4: Hunted
Chapter 5: Regret
Chapter 6: Safehouse
Chapter 7: Alien vs. Predator
Chapter 8: Alien vs Predator part 2
Chapter 9: Alien vs Predator part 3
Chapter 10: Alien vs Predator part 4
Harem
Chapter 11: Alien Vs Predator part 5
Harem 2
Chapter 12: Alien Vs. Predator part 6
Chapter 13: Alien Vs. Predator part 7
Chapter 14: Alien Vs. Predator part 8
Harem 3
Chapter 15: Alien Vs. Predator part 9
Chapter 16: Alien Vs. Predator final part
Chapter 18: The sins of the father

Chapter 17: Heat

2K 31 3
By mickol93

Day 4-09:40:32, Northern Azerbaijan. Corporal Naruto "Fox" Uzumaki, 22nd SAS Regiment.

The next morning, everyone is fully awake, and are now waiting for the chopper to come and get them. 

Gaz: E.T.A on the chopper's at least a half hour, Captain Price. 

Price: No good. We'll be corpses for ten minutes by then. Every Ultranationlist psycho in Zakhaev's pocket is about to show up on our doorstep, coming to claim Al-Asad. 

Gaz: Or what's left of him.

Naruto: What do we do, Pops?

Price: Right. We'll set charges along phase line Alpha on the southern hill...and more along phase line Bravo. We'll delay them all the way back to the top, and hold our ground at the extraction point in the fields around the farm. Any questions? 

Gaz: Let's do this.

Naruto: We're all with you, pops. 

Everyone gets their weapons ready as they go out to set the charges on the hills. As they do, they can hear the Ultranationalists coming in. One of them speaks in a loud speaker, telling them to surrender. Naruto shakes his head, knowing that they would kill them, even if they did surrender to them. 

Price: Ignore that load of bollocks. Their counterattack is imminent. Spread out and cover the southern approach. 

Naruto: Pops, they're slowing coming up the hill. Just say when. 

Everyone spreads out, and covers the southern hill. They aim their weapons down the hill, looking down. Soap and Naruto go up to the tower in the church. Naruto picks up an RPG, as Soap aims his sniper rifle. 

Price on radio: (To Naruto) Do it. 

Naruto: (Smirks) Ka-boom. 

Naruto presses the trigger, and the charges go off, blowing away the enemy who are walking up the hill. Everyone open fires on the ones who were not caught in the explosions. Naruto aims the RPG, and fires at them. The rocket hits, and explodes, taking down a bunch of them. He reloads as Soap fires his rifle at them. Ulrich and Odd team up as they both open fire with their assault rifles. 

Price on radio: Squad, hold your ground, they think we're a larger force than we really are. 

Gaz on radio: Copy.

Naruto: Roger that. 

They continue taking down more of them as Naruto uses up all of the RPG ammo on them. He throws down the RPG, and slides down the ladder. He joins up with the others as he holds up his M249 SAW. He lays down on the ground by Yumi, and Aelita. He cocks his weapon, and open fires on the enemy. He smirks as he sees that they're taking them down. Just then, smoke appears down the hill. 

Soldier on radio: They're putting up smokescreens. Mac, you see anything? 

Soldier 2 on radio: Not much movement on the road. They might be moving to our west. 

Just then, explosives erupt all around the area. 

Gaz: They're targeting our position with mortars. It's time to fall back. 

Price: Right. Soap, get to the minigun and cover the western flank. Go. 

Naruto: Two, falling back. 

Everyone gets up, and falls back to the fallen chopper and destroyed house. 

Gaz on radio: Three, on the move. Three here. Two's in the far eastern building. We've got the eastern road locked down. 

Naruto and Yumi goes to help Soap as he gets on the minigun in the chopper. Naruto is beside him, and Yumi is outside beside the chopper. As they do, the mortars hit the church, destroying the tower. Naruto watches as the tower falls down. The mortars stop, and the Ultranationalists continue onward. They make it up the hill, and run past the church. As they do, everyone resumes fire on them as Soap fires the minigun at them. They continue taking them down in minutes. Soap destroys some abandoned cars, making them explode, taking some enemies with them. Naruto throws a grenade, and it lands by three men. They see it, and try to move out of the way, but it explodes, killing them. 

Soldier: We've got a problem here...heads up! 

They all look up, and see four enemy choppers coming in. 

Gaz: Bloody heck, that's a lot of helis innit? 

Naruto: Soap, shoot them down with the minigun!

Soap aims the minigun, and shoots at them. He shoots down two of them, and they both go down. They crash down onto the hill. But then, his minigun jammed. 

Price: Naruto, fall back to the tavern and man the detonators. The rest of us will keep them busy from the next defensive line. Everyone move. 

Naruto: I'm on it, pops!

Gaz: Soap! Get off the minigun! We're falling back! 

Soap gets off it as everyone runs back. He follows Naruto. Odd is hanging behind, firing at the enemy. He sees them roping down from the choppers as more of them come up the hills. 

Gaz: Odd! We're falling back to the next phase line! Let's go! Let's go! You're gonna be left behind!

Odd: I'm coming!

He runs to catch up with them. 

Gaz on radio: Naruto! Use the detonators! There's four of them in the tavern! Move!

Naruto: I said I'm on it!

He runs into the tavern and runs upstairs. He reaches the first detonator. He sees more of them running up the hill. He smirks, and presses the trigger. The bombs go off, killing more of them. He runs to the second detonator, and does the same thing on it. More enemies get blown to bits. Soap covers him with his sniper rifle, shooting at those who are trying to shoot him from outside. Naruto uses the last two, and all the charges go off, killing more of them. 

Soldier on radio: We have enemy tanks approaching from the north! Bloody heck! I'm hit! Arrgh! 

Jeremy on radio: We got a man down here!

Price: Mac and Jeremy are in trouble! Soap! Get to the barn at the northern end of the village and stop those tanks! Use the Javelin in the barn! 

Everyone runs back to the barn to get the Javelin as more enemy troops are chasing them. Ulrich is running as he's holding his weapon. Everyone runs as fast as they can back to the barn. Naruto and Soap make it first. 

Gaz: Soap! The Javelin's in the barn! Move! Move! 

Naruto rushes inside, and he gives the Javelin to Soap. He nods at him, and he nods back. Naruto then looks at the body of Al-Asad. He spits at him, and runs outside. Soap aims the Javelin at one of the tanks, and fires as it scans it. The rocket goes up in the air, and lands on the tank, destroying it. Soap does the same to the second tank. Everyone takes cover as the rest of the tanks are firing at the barn. The enemy also fire at them. Naruto is by Jeremy, who is trying to help Mac. Mac has a wound on his left hip. Soap destroys the last two tanks with the Javelin. He puts down the Javelin, and takes out his sniper rifle. After that, jets fly over the battlefield, dropping bombs on the enemy. 

Pilot on radio: Bravo Six, this is Falcon One standing by to provide close air support, over. 

Naruto: We're glad to hear that!

He takes out a radio, and gives a signal for the air support to attack the enemy. As he does, another pilot talks to them on the radio.

Pilot 2 on radio: Bravo Six, this is Gryphon Two-Seven. We've just crossed into Azerbaijani airspace. E.T.A. is four minutes. Be ready for pickup. 

Airstrike strikes the farm, hitting the enemy all around. 

Pilot 2: Bravo Six, the LZ is too hot! We cannot land at the farm! I repeat, we CANNOT land at the farm! We're picking up SAM sites all over these mountains! 

Yumi: What?!

Gaz: That's just great! Where the heck are they gonna land now?

Pilot 2: Bravo Six, we're getting a lot of enemy radar signatures, we'll try to land closer to the bottom of the hill to avoid a lock-on. 

Naruto: Is he freaking crazy?! We just busted our butts to get to this LZ and now they want us to go all the way back down to get there?!

Odd: Naruto's right! We'll get slaughtered if we go down there! 

Price: Forget it, guys! We've got to get to the new LZ at the bottom of the hill! Now! Soap! Naruto! Take point! Go!

Naruto: (Sighs) Roger that!

He and Soap go forth as they continue firing at the enemy. Naruto calls in another airstrike to take more of them down. 

Pilot 2 on radio: Bravo Six, be advised, we're gonna come in low from the south across the river. Recommend you haul butt to LZ Foxtrot at the base of the hill. Out. 

Price: Copy, Two-Seven! Everyone, head for the landing zone! It's our last chance! Move! 

Everyone moves out as they run through the farm, and back into the village. They shoot at anyone trying to stop them. 

Pilot 2 on radio: Bravo Six, be advised, we are almost there but we're low on fuel. You guys have three minutes before we have to leave without you, over.

Gaz: We're gonna get left behind! We've got to get to the landing zone!

Naruto: We're moving, Gaz!

Everyone continues running through the village to get down the hill. More enemies are shooting at them, but they're shooting back at them. Soap throws a grenade, and it goes off, taking down two more of them. Naruto grabs one, and slams his elbow in his face. They run past the fallen chopper, and the church. Willaim kicks one in the chest, sending him down the hill. They make it down the hill, and to the gas station. They see the chopper coming in as it flies over the river. Naruto calls in another airstrike to slow down the enemy. The chopper lands, and the back hatch opens. American Soldiers come out of it, and they all lay down covering fire for the SAS Forces. The airstrike comes down, and it takes down more of them. One of the American is an ally to the SAS. His name is Griggs. 

Griggs: Heard you guys needed a ride outta here! Get on board! Move! Move! Let's go! Let's go!

Everyone climbs into the chopper as the American troops continue firing at the enemy. After that, the troops also get in the chopper. 

Griggs: (To pilot) Alright, we're all aboard! Go! Go!

Pilot: Ok, we're outta here.

The chopper lifts up in the air, and it flies off. Naruto and Soap look outside, and they see the enemy firing at the chopper. 

Pilot: (Talks on radio) Baseplate, this is Gryphon Two-Seven. We got 'em and we're coming home. Out. 

Naruto closes the hatch, and he and Soap sit down on seats. Naruto sighs, and takes out his notebook. He writes on it, writing about what just happened. Aelita and Yumi are sitting by him, and they stay by him. 

Here's the 17th chapter of Naruto: Soldier of earth and time. Looks like Naruto and the team get attacked by enemy forces after the death of Al-Asad. Luckily, Price had plans for them. They set charges around the place for them. And now, they're out of harm's way, and are with American Forces. What will happen to them now? Find out on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 523 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
13.3K 144 18
Minato neglected Naruto after Kushina died from childbirth which swept her away and put a lot of pressure on him. Kakashi started ignoring his little...
23.9K 537 75
what if Naruto was born earlier? what if it was just after the ending of third great ninja war? what if Naruto had a different mother? what if she wa...
13.8K 312 32
Since the beginning of time the world of shinobi has been ruled by nothing but hatred. Always killing and spilling the blood of each-other in so much...