Successors & Heirs (Harukyu)

Von iPurple

As the next in line to the Japanese throne, Watanabe Haruto's life has been governed by rules and regulations... Mehr

Author's Note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77 - EPILOGUE

Part 66

796 41 4
Von iPurple

Hyunsuk picked Jihoon up early in the morning so that he can go back to his house and get changed.

Around 9:30 Junkyu went to the Japanese residence.

"Junkyu?" Asahi opened the door. "You're thirty minutes early..."

"Yeah, I wanted to speak with Haruto."

"Ahh" Asahi nodded. "He's in his room."

Junkyu thanked Asahi and went upstairs to Haruto's room. He took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Ruto?" Junkyu called out. But there was no answer. So Junkyu knocked once more and called out, "Haruto?"

Again, Haruto did not answer. Is he still mad at me? Junkyu frowned. He twisted the doorknob and realised that the door was not locked. Junkyu pondered for a moment before he decided to barge into Haruto's room. He needs to make things right with Haruto before the get together so that things won't get awkward.

"I'm coming in!" Junkyu said before he opened the door and went inside.

Junkyu was half expecting a stone faced Haruto looking at him from his desk. But Haruto was nowhere in sight.

'Where is he? Asahi said he was in his room...'

Just then the door to the ensuite opened and out came Haruto in his bathrobe.

Needless to say, Junkyu's jaw dropped. Haruto looked like he stepped out of a webtoon. With his wet hair and his clear complexion, Junkyu was convinced that god played favourites.

"What are you doing here?" Haruto asked. His tone and expression were still ice cold, which snapped Junkyu out of his daze.

"Oh uhm, I wanted to talk to you." Junkyu said as he averted his eyes. He won't be able to do what he came here for if he kept being distracted by Haruto's looks.

"Then talk." Haruto bluntly said. Hearing this almost broke Junkyu's heart. Haruto never talked to him this way.

"I wanted to apologise." Junkyu meekly mumbled. "I'm sorry for making you mad."

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

Junkyu nodded, "I was being stupid and thought of surrendering myself to that man."

Haruto nodded, "And?"

"I was too stubborn and wanted to solve the problem myself. I should have asked you guys for help." His meak voice accompanied by his small glances from his bowed down head, made him look like a guilty child waiting to be scolded by his parent.

And just like that Haruto's ice melted. He finally gave a soft smile. He lifted his hand and gave Junkyu a light flick on the forehead. "Don't even think of doing something like that again."

"I won't. I promise."

"Aight wait for me downstairs while I get changed."

"Oh right." Junkyu blushed.

•♥•♥•♥•

Junkyu and Haruto were playing in the living room while they waited for everyone to arrive. When the Japanese boys saw the two of them, they realised that the cold war between the two was over.

"Oh thank heavens!" Yuta almost knelt down in joy. "The demon has been vanquished."

Haruto just rolled his eyes at Yuta's antics. A couple of minutes later the rest of the Korean boys arrived.

"Aight mama Kyu, what's the agenda for today?" Mashiho asked.

"Uh, I thought we could all just wing it and be spontaneous."

"In short you didn't plan anything out did you?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Yep!"

"Why am I not surprised," Yedam chuckled.

"Pretty sure we all expected this actually." Jihoon laughed. "That's why I have planned something out. But for me to share this plan, I request a fee from our sponsor of the day."

"What do you want?"

"A week's worth of lunch."

"That's downright extortion!" Junkyu exclaimed. "1 day."

"5 days."

"2 days"

"4 days"

Junkyu glared at Jihoon. "3 days and that's my final offer."

"Deal!" Jihoon grinned. "Aight ladies and gentleman, today we're going to X Temple!"

"WHAT!? NO!" The Korean boys complained.

"I demand a refund!" Junkyu exclaimed.

"Stop being such babies, the Japanese boys have never been there. They haven't seen a Korean temple either. It would be a nice experience for them." Jihoon argued.

"Nice experience my ass," Jeongwoo mumbled.

The Japanese boys just looked confused throughout the whole exchange.

"What's so bad about a temple?" Mashiho asked Doyoung.

"You practically have to climb a mountain to get there," Doyoung explained.

"Oh, that's great! I love hiking!" Mashiho got excited.

"Great. Makes one out of thirteen." Yedam grumbled. "Can't we do something else?"

"Oh come on! It will be fun! And it's not like we'll go there straight away. We'll roam around the market first. Then have lunch. By the time we finish, it should be around 2pm. Then we'll start walking up the shrine. When we get there, we should have some day time left to walk around the shrine. Then when the sun is about to set, we'll go to the outlook and watch the sunset.

"Sounds like a solid plan!" Mashiho grinned. "I'm down."

"Well, ya'll already know. I'm down if my Mashi is down." Doyoung said.

But no one else agreed. Jihoon looked at Junkyu and said. "You already took the deal. Regardless if you agree to this or not, you're getting me my 3 lunches."

"Fine." Junkyu grumbled. "I guess I'm down too."

"I don't really care as long as I get food so I'm down." Junghwan said.

"Aight That's 7 out of 13." Jihoon announced. "Majority wins. It's decided."

"Wait, wait, how did that turn into 7 votes." Yoshi asked.

"Doyoung, Mashi, Me, Hyunsuk, Junghwan, Junkyu and Ruto." Jihoon explained.

"Ruto and Hyunsuk didn't say anything." Jeongwoo argued.

"My baby planned this. Of course I'm down." Hyunsuk said.

Then everybody turned to Haruto. "I'm fine with anything."

"Told you." Jihoon smirked. "He'll agree to anything Junkyu agrees to."

The rest of the boys sighed and grumbled in defeat.

•♥•♥•♥•

When they got to X District where X Temple is at, the boys all roamed around the tourist spots, particularly the street market.

The boys with official and unofficial partners stuck together, while the bachelors, namely, Yuta, Yoshi, Yedam, Junghwan and Jeongwoo, all mucked around together as a group.

"Oh beanie's!" Junkyu saw a small stall selling hats, scarves and socks. "I need a new one."

Junkyu picked out a black beanie with a sunflower embroidered on the middle and put it on. "How does this look on me?"

"Looks good."

"Oh this looks good too!" Junkyu picked another black beanie. This one had a small blue butterfly embroidered on it. "Try it on for me." Junkyu lifted the beanie to place it on Haruto's head.

Haruto bent his head lower so that it was easier for Junkyu to put it on.

"Wah..." Junkyu sighed. "Now that's just not fair."

"What's wrong?" Haruto asked.

"It looks too good on you. No matter how much I like it, If I buy it, I will just be disappointed because I know it will never look as good on me." Junkyu explained as he dejectedly took off the beanie he was trying on.

"Don't be ridiculous." Haruto took the beanie from Junkyu and turned to the stall owner. "Auntie, how much for these two?"

"$17, But I'll give it to you for $15," the old lady answered.

"Great, we'll take them. Here you go Auntie, keep the change." Haruto took his wallet out and gave the lady $20. "And we won't be needing a bag either."

"Haruto, I don't need two beanies." Junkyu quietly mumbled to Haruto.

"Who says they're for you?" Haruto smirked.

"Oh," Junkyu slightly blushed in embarrassment. But not a moment later, Hauro lifted the sunflower-designed beanie and placed it on Junkyu's head.

Junkyu was slightly startled. Haruto found his expression adorable. "Cute," Haruto grinned as he lightly tapped Junkyu's nose with a finger when he finished placing the beanie on him.

"I- I thought you said it wasn't for me," Junkyu slightly stuttered.

"It's not." Haruto insisted. "It's mine. I'm just letting you borrow it because it looks cute on you."

Junkyu's face immediately turned crimson. He instantly turned away and walked to a different stall out of embarrassment. This made Haruto chuckle. "Thanks auntie," Haruto briefly said to the stall owner before he followed Junkyu.

The boys did not get to explore the streets for very long before Junghwan started getting hungry. They all decided to eat at the closest restaurant that could accommodate all thirteen of them in one table, which just happened to be a Korean barbecue.

"What is this? A couple's beanie?" Yedam teased Haruto and Junkyu as soon as he noticed their additional piece of clothing.

Junkyu flushed once more and explained, "It's Haruto's beanie. I'm just borrowing it."

"Uhuh," Yedam, responded in a sarcastic tone.

"Besides, it's two different designs. How is that considered a couple's beanie?"

"Same colour, same texture, same seams, the only difference is you have a sunflower, and his is a butterfly. Yep. Definitely not a couple's item."

"Oh be quiet you." Junkyu blushed even more.

Junkyu's expressions made Haruto chuckle once more. This earned a glare from Junkyu which made Haruto laugh even more. He looked like a child trying to be intimidating, but is failing miserably.

Soon, Junkyu's glare turned into a pout. "Alright, let's stop teasing the baby," Haruto said. "It's not a couple's beanie. I just casually bought them because I like daisies and butterflies."

The Japanese boys all gave Haruto knowing looks. They all knew it was a blatant lie.

"Oh yes! Our Haruto is obsessed with sunflowers and butterflies!" Yuta snickered. Everybody knew that these two were just making excuses for themselves.

•♥•♥•♥•

After lunch, the boys rested for a bit before climbing up the mountain to get to the temple.

"I can't do this. I give up." Junkyu panted.

"We've only been climbing for ten minutes." Haruto said.

"That's ten minutes too long!"

Haruto chuckled as he took Junkyu's hand and helped him. This gave Junkyu a sudden burst of energy. He felt like he could climb ten more mountains. But this was proven false as after another twenty minutes of climbing, Junkyu was exhausted once more. Haruto's guidance couldn't even help him.

"I really can't do it anymore Ruto. I'm beat!" Junkyu said as he sat on the ground.

"Come on Kyu, we're almost there," Haruto urged.

"Nah, Go on without me."

Haruto sighed as he knelt on the ground with his back facing Junkyu.

"What are you doing?" Junkyu asked.

"I'll carry you."

Junkyu froze as he stared into Haruto's back. Honestly, Junkyu was too tired that he considered actually letting Haruto carry him. But the snickers from their friends stopped him.

"Stop that!" Junkyu was extremely embarrassed. He forced himself up and started dragging himself up the mountain.

Haruto shook his head with a smile as he took Junkyu's hand's once more to help him.

When the boys reached the temple, they all roamed and took pictures throughout the temple.

When the sun was about to set, they all gathered at a nice lookout and watched the sun go down. They were mucking around and singing along to Big Bang. It was an amazing experience. One that the boys will never forget.

•♥•♥•♥•

HARUTO AND JUNKYU'S PRIVATE MESSAGES

Ruto: Kyu

Ruto: Are you busy tomorrow?

Kyu: No

Kyu: Why?

Ruto: Wanna hang out tomorrow?

Kyu: Sure

Kyu: Where to?

Ruto: I don't know.

Ruto: Let's be spontaneous.

Kyu: Are you mocking me?

Ruto: No

Ruto: Sleep early

Ruto: We'll go out early in the morning.

Kyu: Mkay

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.9K 1K 30
Wish I could turn back time and make everything right, so that I could get over this regret of not having you. I was foolish, coward, scared- but I s...
33.8K 1.7K 45
Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we look forward to seeing every day. The one t...
236K 15.1K 47
T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "Kang Family". The only thing he ever wan...
81.3K 5.1K 40
❝ how could you lie to me like that? ❞ ❝ how could you play me like that? ❞ torn between family and love, choi hanbyul is supposed to make a choice...