soul mates ♡Elizabeth Olsen♡

By lizzie_olsens_

where when your born you get a link to your soulmate in some way, but stephanie jane Williams hasn't ever fou... More

characters.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27 *pictures of the house added*
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37.
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41.
chapter 42
chapter 43
book idea.
Scarlett  Johansson book
Scarlett book

chapter 17

6.4K 183 6
By lizzie_olsens_

No one's POV-

Stephanie was walking hand in hand with rose as they walked on to set to meet up with Scarlett and Lizzie.

"Auntie Steph?" Rose says as she suddenly stops causing Stephanie to stop as well.

"Yeah rosy-posie?"

"Can you carry me?"

"Are you sure bubs? When I carried you this morning you fell asleep, don't you wanna wait and see mommy first?" Stephanie said bending down to Rose's height.

"I'm sure, I'll see mommy later. Just want to cuddle and be carried." Rose says with a small yawn at the end of her sentence.

"Okay baby." Stephanie quickly stands up before pulling rose into her arms and carrying on with her walk to find Lizzie.

After a while, Stephanie had given up and was now just walking towards Lizzie's trailer with a sleeping rose in her arms.

She guessed that they were probably filming somewhere and forgot to message to tell her.

Once she opens the trailer door and is so thankful that it wasn't Locked she placed rose on the bed before taking roses and her own shoes off.

She climbed into the bed as well and pulls the small child into a cuddle before messaging her love that she was in her trailer with rose.

Stephanie places her phone on the small table before letting herself slip into sleep.

________

Lizzie's POV-

I was sitting at the food tables on set with all of the cast when my phone goes off.

I open it and realize that it's from Stephanie making me smile even more.

I open the message quickly.

My steph ❤

Hey, bubs, me and rose are in your trailer we couldn't find you and rose has fallen asleep. I Love ya x

I smile at her message before telling Scarlett I was going to see them and I'll message her if rose wakes up before we start filming the last scene for the day.

I arrived at the trailer and I quickly walk in, to see the cutest thing ever.

Rose and Steph were both asleep cuddling.

I quickly snapped a photo before sending it to Scarlett and blocking Rose's face out with a sticker and posting it to Instagram.

But I quickly stop not knowing if it was okay with Stephanie, so I close my phone leaving it on the page it was so I don't forget to ask later and climb into bed with them.

I had 30 minutes before filming started so why not.

Scar 😁

Look at these cuties, I might have to steal your kid so I can see this all day every day

I gently start to play with Steph's hair making her move her head to face me. her eyes barely open with a tiny smile.

"nice nap bubs?" I say quietly so I don't wake up Rose, and I can tell that Steph isn't fully awake herself.

"mhm... finished filming?" she mumbles while tucking her head closer to rose.

"Almost, one more scene, but we're all gonna stay on set tonight if that's still fine with you. We just have to be up really early for the first scene tomorrow so it's just easier." I say placing a kiss on her shoulder as her back was still facing me.

"Do I get food?" She asks, her voice shower that she is started to wake up.

"Ofcourse, we're all going out for dinner and all the cast want to meet you because the couple times you've been on set your sleeping or doing paper work."

She nods before slowly sitting up with a still sleeping rose laying in a straddle position in her lap.

"After dinner we can pick up snacks and have a movie night in here?" Stephanie asks seeing how far she can get her own way.

"Ofcourse!"

"Just me and you? I love rose but I really wanna just cuddle with you and maybe have a couple kisses." She says with a smirk.

" if that's what you want." I gently take rose out of her arms and tell her to get up and her shoes on.

Once shes finished she grabs Rose's shoes and we start walking to scarlett's trailer where rose has her own little bed and toy.

"We can message scar that we're dropping rose off there and wait until she gets there as shes not in the next scene. And then you my beautiful girlfriend can watch me work." I say leaning over to kiss her and then carry on walking with the small asleep girl still in my arms.

Once we finally get to the trailer, steph opens the door and I place rose on her bed before joining steph in the lounge area thing.

We cuddle on the sofa when the Instagram thing pops in my head.

"Can I post about you on insta? I just want to show you off as mine." I say making her look up at me and smile.

"Ofcourse you can, but have you even told your family?"

That makes me stop I havent even told my family, I've been so wrapped up in how much I love her and my job that I completely forget.

"Shit your right, I'll call them all tonight and then I can post about you." I say make her laugh.

"I love you so much, lizzie." She says before straddling me.

"I love you so much too." I say with a small giggle.

She quickly locks the trailer door and shut the bedroom door before facing me.

"Text scar that we are in her trailer but we are going to have a nap and for her to come get you when it's time to film." She says as she walks into the bathroom.

I quickly do as she says, scarlett replys quickly saying that I'll only get around 15 minutes.

I smirk at the thought of making out with stephanie for 15 minutes, I knew we weren't going to do it as we both wanted it to be special and there was a kid in the room next door.

As soon as I closed my phone, stephanie walked out with her lipstick removed.

"Didn't want to ruin your makeup with red lipstick, I'll just sort it before we leave." She says as she walks over.

When shes in arms length, I pull her over and flip us so shes laying across the sofa and I'm straddling her waist.

I pin her wrists above her head with one of my hands while my other hand holds her cheek.

I lean down so my lips are just a tiny bit away, I could feel the heat of her breath against my lips and I'm sure she could feel mine against hers.

"Are you s-" I start to ask if she is sure, I mean we have kissed but we have never made out you know and I want to make sure that she is a hundred percent sure she wants to do it. But before u could finish she cut me of.

"Just kiss me already." She said starting to get frustrated.

Taking the hint, I kiss her gently but that gentle kiss turns Into a hot make out session.

We were so caught up that we didn't hear the door unlock or even open.

Scarlett's POV-

When its 10 minutes until lizzie has to start filming, I start walking over to my trailer.

It would give her enough time to wake up and walk over there.

I finally make it to my trailer, I go to open the door but its locked.

I searched around in my hoodie that was pulled over my black widow suit until I found my keys.

I unlock the door and walk in, to see stephanie and Elizabeth making out on the sofa.

I stand there shocked for a moment, I did NOT expect to walk in and see that.

I quickly snap out of it when lizzies hand starts to go under stephs shirt.

*pretend it's on a sofa*

"Okay, guys that looks like your having a good nap." I say with a smirk even though I want to burn my eyes out.

Lizzie is my best friend, but over this small time stephanie has became like my little sister and seeing my 'little sister' do that makes me want to throw up.

They both turn to me and looked shocked and Embarrassed.

"Now olsen, get off my sister and go film I'll bring her over soon."

"But I wanted to-" lizzie starts but I quickly cut her off.

"But nothing, shoo" I say with my stern, no shit voice.

Once she had left i direct my glare towards stephanie.

"Sister huh?" She says trying to ease the tension.

"Yes, now shut up whe I speak."

She nods quickly.

" you've become my little sister steph and I love ya. You have younger sisters of your own right or even older."

"Yeah 1 older 2 younger.. well 2 older counting you now." She says with a small smile.

"How would you feel if you walked in on them making out with someone?"

"Mad..."

"Mhm! Now that we have sorted that out just please dong do it where there might be a possibility that I'll walk in okay. Your my new little sister and I don't need to see that." I say, pulling her into a hug.

"Okay big sis." She says wrapping her arms around me as well.

After we let go, we wake rose up and I quickly get into comfortable clothes and walk to where they are filming.

_________

1605 words
Not proof read 👍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.5K 46
Working a new movie, could you finds yourself catching feelings for the lead actress.
195K 5K 42
WandaxG!P Reader There will be lots of smut this is based off my one shot "Step Mom" I think this one could be a rollercoster if I can write it pro...
510K 12K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
150K 4.5K 100
Your best friend Tom Holland lands you a role in Endgame as a new rising hero. You're so excited because you love the Marvel franchise and you get to...