Hidden Figures

By Wh0reTingzz

Melania is a 17 year old girl who is a star athlete for her high school team in her hometown Oklahoma City. H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43-
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 35

241 13 4
By Wh0reTingzz

Melania Pov
"He what"?!? I asked getting up concerned. "He tried to kill himself". She said.

"What the fuck". I said to myself. "did he tell you anything"? I asked. "no, I feel bad. I should've known". She said.

"I mean we all hide thing Autumn, where is he now"? I asked. "He's in the shower and he's not talking". She told me.

It was 3 in the morning and I didn't know what to do.

I had to get up for practice in a few, I texted my coach and told I had an emergency, which this was but I told her I'd tried t make it, I just needed an extra 30 minutes to an hour to just rest my mind.

Plus basketball could take this whole situation of my mind for a while.

But I can't do anything, I'm too far. I can't even talk to Savannah about it.

"What am I suppose to do? He don't want me to call anyone". She said.

"Just be there for him Autumn, that's all you can do". I said.

"Not to sound rude but why'd you call me about it"? I asked.

"He misses you, he always likes your pictures or just looked at you every here and there". She said as her voice shook.

That left me very speechless because what the fuck was I suppose to do about that.

After that I woke up at 5:30, I didn't get much more sleep but I couldn't sleep.

So I just got up and decided to go to practice.

I got in and everybody looked at me. I looked drained and tired.

My teammates asked if I was okay, one thing about my teammates and coaches is they cared dearly bout one another and I loved that.

Dre Pov.

I was watching Isaac on his iPad, playing this learning game.

I had just got off work and I was honestly tired as fuck.

But my son was fed and well dressed so that shit didn't even matter.

My brother was on my mind heavily, he died back when my senior year first started.

I had Savannah to clear my mind and make me feel better about the situation but she wasn't here.

I fucking missed her, I was beating myself up at the fact I can't even talk to her or even see her.

I knew she was doing it was Isaac, but I hope she grew to love it and wanna be there, I feel like she did.

I rubbed my hand over my face and looked at the day. just a few more weeks, I told myself because she said I'd be the first she'd call.

"Hey son". Savannah mom said coming in snapping me out my thoughts. "Hey ma". I said hugging her as she grabbed Isaac.

"Pack him a bag". She said. "Why"? I asked her. "So you can come home and be able to rest. You know I got him". She said.

I smiled, I couldn't be more thankful for my parents and Savannah. "Take you a break Dre". She said.

"in about a month, we'll be on the road to see her". "and in about two more weeks she'll be able to call you". She said.

"Thanks ma". I said hugging her. "See you later daddy". Isaac said stuck in that learning have waving behind him not paying me any attention. "Bye son". I said laughing.

I laid there as I just looked at pictures and videos of me and Savannah. I really loved this girl to death.

Q Pov.

The week had just headed and it was Friday.

I drove to my moms house to check on them, as her door was open as usual.

"Barbecue"? I said walking in. "Yes sir". She said as I seen my dad on the couch which put a huge smile on my face.

"Boy did you ever tell me what you were gonna do with your life". My dad asked.

"He told you several times, he working right now. and he's going to college to do welding". My mama said as she shook her head at the fact he act like he has amnesia.

"Where you gonna get out of Oklahoma"? He asked.

My mama cut me off with the same speech she gives me all the time.

"I told him to go to Texas with Lana, but he insist on staying until "we're better". She said looking at me crazy.

"Ah shit boy we been doing this shit for 40 years". My dad said. "But I get it". He said.

I talked to my parents a lil longer before heading home to take a nap, due to having a morning shift today.

Me and Dre decided to have a guys night with a few other people. You know smoke, loud music , game systems all that.

Some of them were bringing their girls, but people like me and Dre and the single mfs were just gone have each other.

I was actually liking my job for the start, I mean maybe it's the money part. after about two hours my phone rung.

I stepped out to answer and it was Lana.

"The fuck she telling you that for"? I asked her. "First of all learn to stop cussing at me like your damn crazy"! She said as I suppose to just let the shit she said slide.

"What that got to do with you". Q said. "The dude tried to kill himself, be fr Q. Don't fucking act like that. Because if It was Autumn you would definitely care". She said.

"Why the fuck would I care". I said getting mad. "Okay Q, act like you wouldn't. all I'm saying is Ima check on him and be up to date. and if you got a problem then that's on you".

"I'm not gonna sit here and act like his life doesn't matter". She said.

"alright". I said over the conversation. "you gone act like you don't give a fuck, fine". She said hanging up.

I went back into the room and just vibed, I wasn't gonna smoke but shit I needed it now.

Melania Pov.

The week ended and practice went smooth, but today was Friday and I was going out with the girls because I needed it.

Between people trying to harm themselves and Me and Q going at it everyday this week it was much needed.

I was calling Autumn to check on them every other day this week. And me and Q argued every day this week.

He was being a dick for no reason.

We didn't even talk today and I didn't plan to talk to him.

I feel like we need a little space to gather ourselves, instead of just constantly arguing all week.

So I told him we'd try again tomorrow. We were going to a party. I guess the students were throwing a summer party im guessing.

It was 7 o clock and I was just waking up, I had showered and finally got dressed..

when my twin brother Mecki called.

Me and Mecki hadn't talked since graduation because we fell off graduation night.

Graduation night at the graduation party.

"Look at that dumbass ". I said referring so Serena who was Mecki's girlfriend at the time.

"What's your issue with me"? She said. "My issue is your cheating on my brother".'I said.

which they turned the music down, and everybody got quiet like they do in the movies.

"how am I cheating on it"? She asked. "Be fr, it's all on social media and private stories". I said.

"Believe everything social media says". She said chuckling.

"Lana don't". Q said. "Nah, because you talk sooo much shit, and think your better than everyone, when you're just like everybody else". I said.

"Lana just shut the fuck up, you sound dumb as hell". She said looking at me like I'm stupid.

"How? He's only stay because you're "pregnant". He don't wanna broke up ass home like yours". I said.

"Let's go". Meckis said to her. "Low fucking blow". He said to me making sure everybody heard him.

But I mean if you knew my whole life story, you'd know I've grown.

I apologized many times to them. but after a while I gave up, I was done kissing ass.

my outfit for tonight.

"Hey you bout to go out"? Mecki asked as I answered. "yeah". I said nervously. "Okay cool, call me when you make it in... it doesn't matter what time it is". He said.

As I smiled and said okay. I had finally made it with my friends and we were in Houston for the weekend. "Let the fun begin". I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7.5K 19
At first we were inseparable. Then we became distant. And now we're just memories. Based on the movie Love & Basketball (DONT STEAL MY WORK)
63.3K 1K 26
WARNING: PROFANITY USED THROUGHOUT THE SERIES Teenagers in their Senior Year of high school going through life together. For better or worse.
7.4K 371 17
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
2M 58.7K 48
"Why do you care if I'm mad or not?" It was the only thing I cared about knowing at this point. "You're smart King. You figure it out." Ace Carter w...