Amore mio 2

Bởi AnnaMoon138

Arranged marriage turned out to be all they could ever dream of and more: love, wildly burning passion that k... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer&Aesthetics
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.

9.

4.2K 75 32
Bởi AnnaMoon138

Her.

I sighed, hearing my phone buzz on my nightstand nonstop. My hand drowsily reached for it and I glanced at the screen, first of all noticing the time - 4AM. What could possibly Gretchen want from me at 4AM? 

"Mhm, is everything alright, amore mio?"- asked gruffly and hoarsely Leo, his hold of me as tight and mellow as ever. 

"Sì, handsome. I will be back."- I replied softly, kissing his cheek. 

"Don't take too long, baby girl. I need my cuddles."- murmured Leonardo against my lips, kissing me fondly, causing me to smile at his cute self. 

I got up and went to the bathroom to answer my bestie's call, not wanting to burst my husband's sleep any further. 

"This is emergency conversation."- stated Gretchen right away as I leaned on the sink area, trying to wake my sleepy brain up. 

"Hello to you too. How can I help you?"- I replied calmly, granting her all of my attention. 

"Do you have good plastic surgeon's contacts? Preferably the one, who specialises in boobs."- asked Gretchen, taking me aback by the question. 

"No, I don't. Why?"- I responded in slight tension. 

"I want to get a boob job: lift and bigger size. Having 2 constantly hungry sons is no joke. I feel like my boobs reach the floor. I have no idea how yours are still as good as new after breastfeeding 16 kids. I miss my pre-pregnancy chest."- mumbled my best friend seriously and openly, clicking of keyboard echoing on the background.

"Moreover, it wouldn't hurt to give Niro something extra sexy to look at and play with."- added smugly G, my mind nowhere near her sentences now. 

In a few minutes we finished the talk and I should have joined Leo in bed. 

But doubts and fears filled my mind. 

My eyes attached to my reflection in the mirror and I examined my half-naked appearance. You can get flat stomach, slim legs, toned bum and lean arms after pregnancy. But chest - not really.

My white, sheer bra gave clear view of my chest that began bothering me now. 

Did it change? Is it different to the touch and eyes? Are they saggy? Is my chest too small? What if Leo likes a bigger size? Did being a mum change my breasts more than I could assume? 

Sure, my breasts are not fully the same since I have became a mum. I put immense amount of effort to maintain my body, including chest, in a good condition. Maybe I do not enough? What if what I do gives no results in reality? 

Gut wrenching feeling consumed me. I took my phone, opening gallery, rushing to find photos of myself before and after pregnancies. 

Levis campaign: topless with jeans. Even with my arms around my chest, it is clear that my breasts were firm and perky. 

Photo from our family trip to Maldives year ago. Me on a sun-bed in Gucci bikini. 

Once I saw the noticeable and big to me diffrence, my eyes watered, and I began searching for an answer to my fear, quickly finding the best plastic surgeon in Rome, Italy. 

I read about the breast augmentation and recovery process, breast implants and sizes, health conditions and conditions, which prevent one from getting the procedure done. 

"Bambina, are you alright?"- asked coarsely Leo, peering in the bathroom, and I glanced at him, nodding wordlessly. 

"It doesn't look like it, angel."- he stated surely, knowing me better than I know myself. 

He approached me and I put my phone away to hide in his muscular, strong arms, nuzzling my face in his vast, finely honed chest. 

Him.

I hugged my beloved tightly, kissing the top of her pretty head. 

"Darling, is something bothering you?"- I asked calmly, gently lifting her comely face up, my heart shattering at how fast her big, gorgeous, celestial, soft green eyes filled with tears.

Camila looked away, blinking away ocean of tears, making me worry more and more. 

"Principessa, talk to me, per favore."- I said collectedly, gently cupping her cheek, caressing it with my thumb, and she glanced at me, her angelic eyes even glossier than before. 

"Shh, come here, baby."- I soothed her, hugging her tight and close to myself, kissing her forehead. 

Cami hid in my arms, wrapping her lean, dainty arms around my waist, nuzzling into me. I scooped her tiny self up in my arms and carried her to the bed. My back against  headboard, her feathery self on my lap, my arms around her slender waist, keeping her in my embrace. 

I kissed her temple, giving her a moment, being glad that she is not pushing me away and brushing it off like nothing. I'd rather have her break down in my arms, then keep me out of her worries and bottle everything up. 

"Did I change?"- almost whispered my beloved, her cheek against my chest. 

"What do you mean, la mia bellezza?"- I asked, not following her thoughts much. 

"Did my body change much after I became a mum? My chest, especially."- asked vulnerably Camila, teardrops landing on my chest faster and faster. 

"Honestly? Yes."- I said calmly, rubbing her back tenderly. 

"You blessed me with our triplets and twins, and as a result, you have 2 the smallest, the tiniest, unnoticeable marks from C-sections. You made me a father to our beautiful, incredible bambinos: 10 handsome sons and 6 breathtaking daughters. You nurtured our children and breastfed all of them, therefore, they are healthy, happy and greatly looked after."- I stated profoundly and seriously, worshipping her for all of this and more. 

"Cami, your body is perfect. You are the most sublime, the most prepossessing woman in the world. You are my wife, mother of my children - this makes you extra beautiful, extra lovely, extra attractive, extra amazing."- I said sincerely, kissing her forehead once her teary eyes locked on mine. 

"But my body is not the same, is it? I saw pictures...My chest is not the way it was, it is not attractive any longer. It is too small, not perky, not firm. I've been feeding so long."- almost whispered Cami, tears staining her cheeks, pain and immense amount of vulnerability laced in her sweet voice. 

"You have perfect chest, bambina. It is beautiful, perky and of flawless size, amore mio. You have nothing to be insecure about, nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to doubt. You are a heavenly woman."- I said honestly and truthfully, gently wiping away her tears. 

I am no expert on breasts and I do not eye other women, but I know what is my perfect. My perfect is my wife. Her eyes, face, skin, hair, lips, smile, figure, antics, habits, voice, preference, style - everything about her is my perfect. I am drunk in love with her body - dainty, sultry, defined hour-glass - and I love how proportional she is. Sì, I love all of her, but I am not going to lie: her big, fit, ideally round, peachy ass, slim legs that go on for days and comely, flawlessly perky, round, firm chest are my favourite things. I would not say she has small chest, it is not huge bust either. It is that golden medium to me: fits in my hands just right. Her breasts have not changed at all in my eyes, I am still beyond crazy with her and obsessed with her.

But then again - I have never been in her shoes, I cannot put myself in her place no matter how much I want to ease her mind and take away her fears. 

In spite of it, I understand her. I saw how much it took out of her in the beginning, when we became parents to our first son, and I know that it never got easier, especially the feeding. I know that breastfeeding exhausts her at times. I admire Camila with all my heart and soul for everything she does, did and I am beyond thankful that she is mother of my kids. 

"I mean it when I say that you are stunning, principessa. I say it not because I am your husband, father of your children or lover. You are truly enchanting woman, I have never ever encountered anyone nearly half as flawless as you are."- I said honestly, hugging her lovingly and tight to myself. 

Cami snuggled into me, hiding her comely face in my neck, slowly breaking down in my arms. I kissed the top of her pretty head, holding her close to myself. 

Moments ticked by, she calmed down in a while, hugging me securely. 

"I shouldn't get any surgeries done?"- murmured my wife softly and questionably, gently running her slender fingers through my hair, her cheek against my shoulder. 

"It is not my choice to make whether you should or shouldn't get something done, il mio amato tesoro. It is your body."- I said genuinely, kissing her petite shoulder. 

"But no matter what you decide, I will support you, Cami. I will always love you with all my heart and I will always have your back. If you want to change something, I will be with you through it all and my adoration for you won't change."- I stated from the bottom of my heart, wanting her to know that I will be with her under any circumstances. 

"What if it gets the world talking?"- almost whispered my beloved, nuzzling into me. 

"The choice would be utterly up to you, baby girl: you can open up about it or if you don't, I will personally shut everyone up and nobody will ever poke his nose in your life, angel."- I replied calmly and kissed her neck gently, unable to prevent my smile once I felt her plump, full, rosy lips form dazzling smile that I am so crazily in love with. 

"What was that, darling?"- I wondered warmly, kissing bonny her neck once more, just as delicately, earning arresting, heartwarming smile and winsome, pink blush. 

Her.

My heart brimmed with happiness and serenity as I absorbed Leonardo's words, giving the topic a rest for now. I am breastfeeding at the moment anyway, I cannot get any procedures like that done. 

"Grazie mille, amore."- I said from the bottom of my heart, gazing in his hypnotising, beautiful, bottomless, hazel eyes that I am in love with. 

"I am always here for you, principessa. I am glad you opened up to me, baby girl."- replied adoringly Leo, kissing my lips fondly. 

My arms wrapped around his neck as he kissed me amorously, holding my waist in his veiny, inked, large, masculine hands. His pearly white, even teeth sunk in my bottom lip, biting it intimately, and I granted him entrance, moaning as he sucked on my tongue, deepening the hungry kiss more and more. 

"I want you to strip, lay on your back and spread your gorgeous, sexy, slim legs for me. Can you do that, amore mio?"- spoke in my mouth Leo, nibbling my bottom lip before giving it hard bite, causing me to moan, my nails digging in his vast, masculine, powerful shoulders. 

"Sì, mio marito."- I spoke softly and obediently, beyond turned on by how dark his eye became, filling with pure desire, starvation and possessiveness. (Yes, my husband.) 

I got off his lap, only to gasp once he was hoovering over me, my sheer undergarments laying in shreds on the floor next to the king size bed. Before I could grasp, his hand was between my legs and his mouth was on my chest, duo that I was sucker for. 

"Leo, cazzo, sì."- I moaned wantonly, my nails scratching his broad, muscled back, as he sucked on my small nipples, biting hard, fingering me rough and fast, fondling my clit lecherously, hitting my g-spot with his long, slender fingers in the finest ways imaginable. 

I melted and squirmed beneath my husband, moaning and breathless from his delightful assault. His marks on my breasts, collarbone turned me on more and more. Sight of his massive hard-on, hiding beneath silk fabric of his boxers, added ardency to our bubble, making me only needier. 

Gasp turned into sheer moan of pleasure as his tongue worked on my clit instead of his thumb while he continued fingering me, attaching his other hand to my chest, squeezing, caressing and kneading it, making my back arch in enjoyment. 

"Leo."- I moaned breathlessly, reaching intense orgasm, my hand on top of his that is on my breast, squeezing it lightly, yet salaciously. 

I whimpered, my clit sensitive from earth-shattering climax, and Leo didn't stop at that. He devoured me, eating me out like his life depends on it. He did things that took me to heaven and left me there forever, I couldn't wrap my mind around how damn good he makes me feel. 

Him.

I shamelessly and greedily licked my sweet wife clean, smirking as I saw how rapidly she is breathing and how much she is enjoying herself. That's my girl. 

I kissed her beautiful, flat, toned stomach, taking my time to map my way to her luscious, plump, full, honeyed lips, loving how eagerly she kissed me, pulling me closer, getting rid of my boxers impatiently. 

"Fuck."- I spoke coarsely, sighing in pleasure, making fast, deep stroke, feeling how fucking tight and wet she is. 

Cami moaned deliciously, her long nails digging in my back, scratching it, as I fucked her into the mattress, marking her sexy as fuck body as mine, granting every inch of her prepossessing self extra attention. 

"Leo."- moaned erotically my wife, coming again for me, taking the rough pace with utmost willingness and eagerness. 

"Ti senti dannatamente bene, principessa."- I spoke in her ear, nibbling her earlobe, slamming in her soaked, sleek, tight core salaciously, smirking darkly as she melted beneath me, moaning angelically in reply. (You feel so damn good, princess.) 

"Oh Dio, non fermarti."- pleaded winsomely my beloved, moaning sweetly, as I rolled my hips while thrusting in, pushing balls deep in her. (Oh God, don't stop.) 

"Mai, mia dolcezza."- I said huskily, giving her what she wants, both of us lost in delight of carnal pleasures. (Never, my sweetness.) 

I fucked my delectable, desirable wife mercilessly, putting her in dozen positions, reminding her how damn sexy to me she is with every kiss, glance, thrust and caress, making her come repeatedly and without breaks. My marks on her collarbones, mouth-watering chest, tiny waist, gorgeous and feminine hips and toned thighs. I didn't give her any rest and I don't plan to.

I don't care that the bed hit the wall, behind which my parents' suite is. I don't care that we definitely woke them up. I don't care that by now they know that we are fucking like there is no tomorrow. All that matters is that soundproof walls are in our suit, therefore, bambinos are peacefully sleeping, utterly unaware of our licentious activities. Now, honestly, I couldn't care less about others. 

"Mhm, cazzo."- moaned scrumptiously Cami, taking my cock from behind, laying flat on her chest, her impeccable hips and big, firm, toned, round, juicy ass up. 

"Pensi di poter sborrare di nuovo per me, mia cara?"- I said smokily, my voice throaty and hoarse, and smirked at her eager nod. (Think you can cum for me again, my dear?) 

"Voglio parole, amore mio."- I stated gruffly, slapping her luscious, fit, mouth-watering ass hard, earning mellifluous moan. (I want words, my love.) 

"Sì, mio marito."- spoke sweetly Camila, arching into me, moaning succulently as I spanked her perfect ass, smirking as her pretty head threw back and heavenly eyes fluttered close in clear enjoyment. (Yes, my husband.) 

Her.

I melted, relishing in every single spank, sexy Italian language and predatory thrust, loving and enjoying his thick, veiny, massive, rock-hard, 10-inches long dick. Mhm, bloody hell, he feels divine. 

I lost count of how many times I came, my bum is sore and red, I am breathless and utterly disoriented, my lips are swollen from all the biting, kissing, sucking and nibbling. My body is coated in his marks and I am drenched beyond explainable. 

Leo fucked me hard into the bed that keeps hitting the wall over and over again, hoovering over me, kissing my breasts, toying with my nipples, driving me mad. Shivers ran down my spine as he throbbed against my g-spot, hitting it so goddamn well with each thrust, making my eyes roll back in satisfaction. 

"Se non ti fermi, sarà un gioco molto pericoloso da fare, bambina."- spoke against my lips Leo, moaning so damn sexily, as I cleaned around his big cock again, shutting him up with hungry, needy, passionate kiss, cupping his razor-sharp jawline gently, pulling him closer. (If you don't stop, it will be very dangerous game to play, baby girl.)

"Leo, oh mio Dio."- I whimpered, moaning his name lushly, my eyes shutting close once I felt his thumb on my clit, rubbing it fast, making knot in my abdomen more and more unbearable. 

The closer we got, the harder we fucked, succumbing to all pleasures of the world, giving each other all and more.

I stopped him from pulling out, stopping his questions with hot, needful and amorous kiss, moaning in his velvety mouth as he pounded in me with newfound desire, muffling my loud moan in a steady, ravishing, explicit as hell kiss.

Him.

"Mhm, fuck."- I moaned in her comely neck, spilling deep inside her, absolutely disoriented by indescribable pleasure, and she moaned sweetly in my neck, breathless and thoroughly fucked. 

Cazzo, it feels so damn good. 

"How much time do we have?"- asked innocently Cami, kissing my jawline lushly, trailing her dainty hands along my abs, teasing me with her nails, knowing damn well how mad it drives me. 

I reached for my phone, hurriedly checking the time. It is 05:50AM. Bambinos wake up around 8, breakfast is at 09:30AM, departure to next destination is at 10AM.

"2 hours for sure."- I answered with a smirk, sighing in enjoyment as she laid hot kiss on my neck, gently nibbling my skin. 

"You will be very sore today and tomorrow, il mio amato tesoro."- I stated tantalisingly, kissing her candied lips steamily, smirky devilishly as she nibbled my bottom lip between her pearly white, even teeth. 

Her.

On the bed and table, against the wall, on the sofa and arm-chair. From behind, front, left and right side. His head between my legs, me on my knees in-between voluptuous, hard, erotic fucking. 

Sweat on his mouth-watering, hard, honed to perfection 8 pack and robust chest. Sweat on my stomach and chest. Racing hearts. Uneven, rapid breathing. Room full of our moans, sighs, groans, words. Sound of our bodies colliding contrasted our sounds. 

I came more than I can possibly recall. He spilled deep in me, on my bum, in my mouth and on my breasts. 

We got off like there is no tomorrow, enjoying each other to the fullest. 

And even in the shower we couldn't keep our hands off each other because our lips couldn't detach, our hands couldn't contain themselves. I got on my knees for him, he was eager to eat me out from behind before we fucked against the wall, water drenching us, keeping atmosphere extra hot and heated. 

"Cazzo."- groaned titillatingly, fruitily Leo, spilling his load so damn deep in me, as I moaned in his neck, hitting scandalously strong orgasm, my body overwhelmed to the rawest points. 

Him.

I smirked as Cami held onto me tiredly, her dainty arms shaking around my neck as her slim legs are limp and motionless. 

That's the sign of very, very, very good sex. 

I held her securely and lovingly, laying tender kiss on her temple, hugging my breathtaking wife adoringly. 

"What's your name,  mia dolcezza?"- I asked calmly, smirking in pure pride and pleasure once Cami murmured my name, not understanding what I asked in the first place. 

I took care of my sweet wife, being extra gentle after the rough treatment she got for 3 hours without breaks. Once we showered, I did our routine for us, smiling as Camila simply hid in my embrace, not needing anything more. 

The fact that she hugs me for no reason at random is innocently heartwarming and priceless to me. It makes me feel so goddamn loved, needed and adored, it makes me feel like I am indeed her world and the love of her life. I adore it when she does it. 

"I love you with all my heart, Leo."- spoke profoundly Cami, kissing my cheeks and dimples cutely, causing me to smile brighter. 

"I love you more than life, principessa."- I said sincerely and kissed her tiny hands and diamond rings. 

Once we were done with bathroom rituals, we moved onto getting dressed since we have just 15 minutes left. 

Beige sweatpants with matching sweatshirt with white details. White trainers. Apple Watch. Cologne on my neck and wrists. I styled my hair more casual today, keeping everything laid-back and mellow. 

As I exited the closet, I stumbled upon a sight that has all chances to get us occupied in the bedroom for another hour or two. 

The most angelic beauty of her stunning face is neatly and minimally highlighted by natural, dewy makeup - I adore it when she wears so little makeup, which she doesn't even need. Silky, sleek, sun-kissed skin is luminous, begs to be touched. God, her hair is my weakness - long, velvety, voluminous, lustrous hair of the most pleasant, the most beautiful, the most aesthetic natural light blonde shade. Her gorgeous locks shine better than the sun ever could. 

Mhm, fuck, what surgery could she even think of? 

White, tight crop-top puts her delicious, perky, round, sexy chest on display in all its glory. Lean, petite arms are utterly exposed, just like her defined collarbones and pretty neck. Slender waist is sublimely highlighted as her flat, appealingly toned stomach peers from beneath white top. Beige, tight biker shorts show off her fine, long, slim, sensual legs so well, leaving dry feeling in my throat. Like cherry on top - her luscious, big, sexy, round, succulent ass looks beyond squeezable and tempting. Elegant jewellery and white trainers suit her sporty, yet extremely sexy appearance. Sweet, yet spicy fragrance is as seductive and scrumptious as ever. 

My eyes shamelessly and hungrily swept up and down her ravishing appearance, taking in goddess I am so lucky to call mine. 

Her.

As I filled my white Prada belt-bag with all things I need, I gasped once my back pressed against sinewy front. I bit my lip, melting as his plump, full lips with defined cupid-bow left wet, hot, delirious kiss on my neck. 

I got weak in my knees when one of his hands cupped my breast and the other squeezed my bum, slapping it hard. 

"How did you even get the idea of surgery? Have you seen yourself in the mirror, bambina?"- spoke hoarsely in my ear Leo, giving me butterflies, yet turning me on. 

"Sei così fottutamente appetitosa, principessa."- breathed against my neck my husband, involuntary moan escaping from me as he caressed my chest, fondling my bum with other hand. (You are so fucking mouth-watering, princess.) 

"Don't say that unless you are going to continue."- I murmured with a pout, not wanting to change my thong, and with how quickly he gets me melting, I have all chances of doing exactly that. 

My plea clearly pleased him as he smirked devilishly in my neck, kissing it alluringly. 

"Mamma, papà!"- chirped happily Max, Angie and Ari, tapping of their tiny feet sounding in the hall, making us smile brightly. 

We unlocked our door and exited our room, just in time for our babies to dash to us and hug us tightly. 

"Did you sleep well, ragazzi?"- we asked in care, kissing their cheeks, as they nodded cheerily, hugging us mellowly, making our heart flutter in joy. 

In no time Tini and triplets came to us and gave us the same treatment, being all dressed and ready. 

While we went to look after quadruplets and twins, bambinos went to make sure they didn't forget anything. Leo went to tend to our 4 bundles of joy and I went to take care of Eliot and Francesca. 

Bath, regiment, fresh diapers, brushed hair and cute outfits. Once I settled on an arm-chair, I fed twins, my mind wondering off to the topic of this morning. 

After talking to Leo, I feel better, dare I say - nearly unbothered by anything. My decision is set: right now I am not going to think about or do anything. I am going to enjoy motherhood and beauty of breastfeeding. Then, once twins get used to eating normal food, I will look at the question again and see whether I want it or not. 

In a few minutes my twins were all set, so I set them in the stroller and all of us headed out. 

Him.

I smirked, paying no mind to padre's antics, already knowing that my parents probably did not expect anything like that for so long. 

It is a bit weird or somewhat uncomfortable, not gonna lie. But cazzo, I'd rather have it be my parents than my parents-in-law because fuck, I do not want to even imagine what in Juan's mind could possibly go on when he'd hear his daughter moan her husband's name as sweetly and wantonly as she does, innocently beg me no to stop, how rough we fuck, how much she loves spanking and for how long we can go on. 

"I heard legends about your morning rodeo."- teased Martin, bro-going me.

"Lack of your own got you so desperate that you seek stories about someone else?"- I teased in return, chuckling at his clownish glare and loss for words. 

We got going to a restaurant and ate breakfast peacefully: avocado toasts, omelette, cherry tomatoes, bacon and orange fresh. 

"Is someone fond of avocado?"- I wondered amusedly, seeing how eagerly Lorenzo and Federico ate small pieces of avocado, liking as much as their sisters. 

Boys are on Cami's lap and girls are on mine. They eat on their own soft foods with a spoon and fork for babies.

"Avocado."- chirped Luisa and Eloisa, carefully using a fork for babies to pick the small piece up from a plate. 

I kissed their cheeks, smiling as they giggled mellifluously. Once everyone ate, we checked out and settled in cars, driving off in no time. 

Her.

Magical, gorgeous, picturesque field of lavender. It is beyond mesmerising sight. I have never seen a field so purple. Air smells so nice and refreshing. 

After a lovely tour of the plantation, we paid a visit to a store. Carmen and mama got lavender tea, which they both like immensely, and quadruplets got attached to small, pastel purple cushions, filled with lavender - they help to sleep better, soothe nerve system and ease car sickness for those, who have it. Cannot hurt to have one in a car, especially with little babies, so we did get 2 of those. 

In a while we wrapped up, moving one sanctuary for bears. 

We got our passes and our private tour began, but not before we listened to some rules and I got a advice/warning, which was amusing to a point: bears are exceedingly friendly and like to give hugs to adults; since I am rather fragile in size, which what I agree, guide advised me not to hug the bear on my own since average buddy here weights from 150 to 250 kilograms. My 49 do not even stand in one line. 

We were shown around the property and told about kinds of bears, which are here. Some of them were saved from forceful captivity, natural disasters or were simply taken in for shelter. The property is enormous, bears are very healthy and looked after in the finest ways here. Lots of zoologists and veterinarians work here to keep those sweet, big, fluffy creatures happy and taken care of. 

"Oh."- I almost whispered, seeing how a huge, clearly a male bear stumbled to me peacefully, standing up on his twos. 

Damn, talk about being tall.

"Non abbiate paura, sono estremamente gentili e amichevoli."- assured Antonie, our guide, motioning Leo to come to me. (Don't be afraid, they are exceedingly gentle and friendly.) 

Guide explained Leo and I how such hugging method works - when one person supports another, so that supported person doesn't get crashed by bear's weight. 

"È così soffice."- I said in utmost happiness, smiling contentedly, my hands buried deep in Puff - big male bear, who is 6 years old and has 4 little versions of himself and his partner Pearl. (He is so fluffy.) 

"Tu ti sorprendi di quanto sia soffice Puff e io mi stupisco di quanto siano enormi i bicipiti di tuo marito."- stated Antonie and I smiled proudly, indeed agreeing with his statement. (You are surprised by how fluffy Puff is and I am astonished by how huge your husband's biceps are.) 

Puff was done hugging us in a long while, turning out to be extremely sweet and cuddly. He peacefully let bambinos gently pat him and even got kisses from our daughters, liking the treatment immensely because he rubbed against them in return. 

We met lots of bears, including cubs, and got lots of cuddles. Timing of our visit lined up with lunch of bears, so bambinos also a chance to feed little cubs. Adult bears eat on their own. 

Everything was marvellous. We enjoyed the informative and fun visit immensely. Before heading home, we stopped for lunch/dinner in a restaurant. During the stop I also fed Eliot and Francesca and quadruplets had nice meal as well.

"Excuse me?"- said some man, approaching us as we were about to take our seats in the car after having made sure our bambinos are looked after and set for the journey back home. 

"Can we help you?"- I wondered politely, leaning on Leonardo gently as he hugged me from the side.

"Yes, please. The main road to Florence is shut down. Is there any other way to get there? My GPS is not in tact and I am not Italian, I have no clue how to get to Florence in any other way."- said the man, taking us aback by the statement. 

"Have you happened to know why main road is shut down?"- asked Leo, tensing up, and I glanced at him in concern. 

"Huge accident happened: 4 trucks crashed, 3 people died and more are injured. There is fire. It was on news a few minutes ago. Lots of police, ambulances, firefighters."- explained the man, showing the news feed on his phone. 

Leo took a deep breath, clearly full of thoughts and concerns. He explained the man a different pathway to Florence and as I listened, I was not sure whether we will be taking it: main road takes up 4-5 hours, depending on traffic; this one goes on for what seems like forever. There is no way we can take it with 6 little kids in a car.

"Thank you so much."- stated the man in gratitude and we exchanged byes before he rushed to his car. 

"Cazzo."- sighed Leo, leaning on our Cadillac Escalade ESV. 

I wrapped my arm around his lean waist and cupped his cheek with my other hand, pecking his plump, full lips affectionately. His muscular, inked, powerful arms wrapped around my waist and he hugged me tightly, leaning in to my touch. 

"There is no way we can take such long detour. It will take a day to get back to Florence, considering that all cars will take that route, therefore, traffic will be mad."- said my husband in care and worry, both of us aware of the fact that our children are not ready for such extended road, neither are we. 

"What's up with sulky faces?"- asked amusedly Martin, approaching us with our parents. 

Once we told them what we learnt, they also got sulky faces. 

"Rome is 10 hours away, we can stop there and drive to Florence later on."- offered Fransisco, none of us liking the amount of time that will take just to Rome. 

Yet there is no other choice. 

On that note we got in our cars and drove off to Rome, being very glad that the city is like second home to us - cosy mansions of ours, homely atmosphere and mellow, soothing setting. The fact that we have lots of our belongings there is a cherry on top. 

Him.

Hella a lot of walking, activities made themselves known and 6 hours behind steering wheel topped it all off. We didn't do without congestion here either, but it was more or less heavy, so that didn't worsen our moods utterly. 

At the moment it is 1 in the morning. Bambinos are soundly sleeping, tucked in blankets with pillows at their disposal. Cami is asleep, looking so winsome and lovely. My hand is on her small, toned thigh - little something that keeps me sane. 

I had plans for my wife and I. I wanted to take her on a romantic date, yet all those plans went down the drain. 

Cazzo, I hope we make it to Rome in peace at least. 

As cars of our parents stopped on the roadside, I stopped behind them in concern. 

"Shh, I will be back, mia dolcezza. Everything is fine."- I whispered to Cami, kissing her forehead, soothing her back to sleep. 

I exited the car and approached others. 

"Is everything alright?"- I asked calmly, seeing Martin motion me that he is driving off to a nearby gas station, for coffee no doubt. 

"Sì. The car just singled that the limit of driving without breaks is up and I need a break. Your mother is insisting on switching with me."- stated padre amusedly, handing madre keys, which she took with victorious smile. 

"Same here."- chuckled my father-in-law as Lillian happily accepted keys, being as satisfied as my mother. 

"Is your limit not up yet, son?"- asked padre in concern as I ran my hand through my hair. 

"Mhm."- I hummed in reply, skipping part about how I just turned the reminder off and kept driving; my limit was up 2 hours ago.

"Amore."- said Cami, having all of my attention. 

She is mad, but cazzo, my wife looks sinfully hot when she is mad, which is a very-very rare occasion. I cannot take her cute glare seriously, especially when she is wearing such form-fitting clothes and I am fully aware of what hides beneath those layers of thin fabric. 

"Care to tell me what's that?"- asked with adorable, kissable pout my beloved, showing me notification, which car sent on her phone, therefore, on mine as well. 

There you have it - perks of modern technologies. Car informed my sexy wife about me skipping break time. Well, more like ignoring it. 

"Why you didn't wake me up? I told you that we are going to drive for 5 hours each."- spoke cutely Cami as I wrapped her tiny self in my arms. 

"You know I have no heart to wake you up, amore mio."- I said warmly, kissing her luscious lips lushly, smirking when she melted and kissed me back more fondly, cupping my jawline gently. 

Oh how my satisfaction leaped once Camila melted in my arms, moaning sweetly in the ardent kiss, her feistiness and cosiness vanishing in a blink of an eye. 

"Let me drive, baby. You must be tired."- pleaded lovingly and angelically my wife, kissing me dotingly, giving me puppy eyes that get me on my knees and leave me with no chance of saying no. 

Once all of us were fine and set, we got in cars with ladies driving. 

Not going to lie, the sight of my stunning beloved behind steering wheel is such a turn on. Though, in this particular car, Cami looks extremely adorable and dainty since the vehicle is absolutely massive. 

"Get some sleep, amore. You drove for so long and carried girls around so much."- said warmly my wife in care and I smiled at her adoring and loving self, treasuring her immensely for that. 

"I don't want to sleep, angel."- I replied honestly, admiring my sweetheart, smiling brightly once her cute cheeks flushed rosy when she saw my eyes on her breathtaking self. 

"You look at me as if you have never seen me."- spoke shyly and winsomely Cami, smiling dazzlingly. 

"I will always look at you that way, bambina. We will be 40, 50, 60, 80 and I will still look at you because you are a goddess. Your beauty is beyond compare and I will always take my time to admire the woman, I am so fortunate to call my wife."- I professed sincerely, kissing her tiny hand, holding it fondly and devotedly, feeling like I am holding kitten's paw.

Her precious blush made my heart beat faster and gave me butterflies. God, these feelings will never ever get old. 

Drive was full of soothing and comfortable silence, ending unnoticeably in some 4 hours. Our parents drove off to their houses, so did Martin.

Neither of us wanted to wake kids up, so I carried them one by one to their own rooms that they decorated themselves. We took twins to our room, changed them and laid their in the crib, which is in front go our bed. 

Cami and I changed, did our routines, brushed our teeth and took our little sunshines in bed, grinning merrily once they made the most adorable bum wiggles and nuzzled into us, sleeping peacefully. 

I wrapped my treasures in my embrace, sighing contentedly, feeling on a cloud nine. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 51.5K 91
Hit 100k - September 2 , 2023 Hit 500k - October 30 , 2023 Hit 1M - May 9 , 2024 • What would happen to a girl who was forced into this marriage...
1.7M 50.8K 39
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved (Revised) Meet Matt Leonardo. One of the wealthiest men in California. The owner of the Na...
18.5K 448 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
396K 26.8K 35
The Kapoors are strong. Stronger than ever now with the next generation but what would happen when all powerful families collide? Big names, bigger a...