Stolen Hearts

By authorzysha

Can be read as General Fiction story. A sweet cute and romantic story on our adorable and lovely newly wedde... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
It all started with I Do
One
✨Forever Yours✨
Two
✨New Story✨
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven

Twelve

4.4K 397 53
By authorzysha

Is there anyone who can make a cover for my story " Stolen Hearts "?

Third Person's Pov,

"So tell me who I am to you?" He asked and his voice turned more dangerous and dominative.

"My husband. " She said.

"And whom do you belong to?" He asked the same question with a smile.

The smile which never reached his eyes and that made her more scared.

"To you." She said taking heavy breathe.

"Now repeat that until I say stop. " He ordered and the seriousness in his voice made her nervous.

"I belong to you. " She said and he start kissing her neck giving passionate kiss.

She keep saying while his kisses on her collarbone, cleavage turn more intense and passionate. He was removing her saree pleats one by one and his breathe was getting uneven.

"I.. bel-ong to y-ou onl-y." At last her voice croaked out and she started whimpering out of fear.

"Shh!" Manik engulfed her in his warmth arms and she wrapped her arms around her neck and like a baby she sobs in his arms.

"You are very bad." She sobs and he let out a chuckled.

"You forced me to be like this. " He said drawing circle on her bare back to calm her down.

"I.. I am sorry. " She admitted murmuring on his chest while he tied the strings of her blouse.

"You scared me." She confessed and he just pressed a kiss on her head.

After pulling himself back from her, he wiped her tears.

"I don't like this Manik. " She confessed again and this time her words made him smile.

"Even I too don't like this Nandini. " He said as he pinched her cheeks.

" I don't like when someone touch what's mine. What's mine is only mine. " He said lifting her chin up and their gaze met with each other.

"You are only mine to touch. Mine to cherish. Mine to love. Only Mine. " He said digging his fingers to her cheeks that made her lips pucker.

The amount of possessiveness and madness was radiating from him made her scared.

"You know right now, I really want to kiss your tempting lips but I'm holding myself for your wish. Your wish, that your first kiss under the snow and stars." He said raising his eyebrows and then giving her wink which made her eyes widened in shocked and surprised.

"You read my diary?" She asked and he nodded.

"That's a bad manner, Manik. You shouldn't invade someone privacy with their permission." And his little wife was back in her old avatar.

Who would believe that right now she was a scared little kitten and now trying to be a lioness.

"Well you should this to your brother then. Rishabh gave me your diary." He said and she cursed his brother in her mind.

"Umm.. did you read all wishes that I wrote in my wishlist? " She asked hesitated.

"Umm.. not really. " He said as he shrugged off his shoulder and she thanks her stars for saving her from a great embarrassment.

"But I laughed at your third wish." As he said, her eyes eyes almost fall out of her socket and her cheeks warmed up.

"Wha-t wish?" She asked stammering.

"That you want to seduce your husband. " He said smirking.

"No- I mean... I was a kid that time ok, no need to take that seriously." She said embarrassed and she just wanted to kill her brother.

"Really? Which kid wishes something like that?" He asked as he laughed.

"I was immature that time. " She said.

"As if you are mature now." He mockingly said.

"What do you mean?" She scoffed at his words.

"What I meant is you are still a kiddo. You can't seduce me. " He said teasing her and she made a 'haww' face.

"You want me to seduce you?" She asked shockingly.

"Well I would love to see you in that avatar. But let it be you can't. " He said pitying on her.

"I can. " She said confidently.

"Yeah, yeah. " He again mock at her and she looks at him angrily.

"I'll prove you wrong, Mr." She said in a challenging tone.

"Ok so when will you work on your plan? When will you seduce me?" He asked and she could see naughtiness in his eyes.

"Such a shameless man you are! What kind of a husband you are? Don't you feel shame asking your wife to seduce you?" She accused him.

"Oh hello! When did I asked you? It's you who's dying from inside to seduce me. You yourself challenge yourself and blame me. What kind of a woman you are!" He said unbelievably.

"Who's woman here? I'm still a girl, ok. I'm 23." Nandini said proudly.

"Whatever but what I said was absolutely right. You and seduce! It's like hot and cold. You are cold not hot. " He said more like instigating her.

He himself want to see how would she look when she will seduce him.

Nandini being Nandini falls on his trap.

"What you just said? I'm not hot, right! Then wait for the day when I'll prove you wrong. " She got offended.

"Yeah in your dreams. " He mocked at her.

"I can seduce you, okay. " She said trying to act bold.

"Whatever makes you sleep tonight, sweetheart. " He said and she fume in anger.

"It's so easy to tease you, Nandini. " He thought as he smirk mentally.

Her innocence, her shyness, and cuteness was actually driving him crazy. He was blessed to have a wife like her.

"Mr. Manik Malhotra, I'll prove you wrong soon. Very soon. " She said to her mind.

She was determined to prove him wrong. And Manik let out a chuckled knowing what's going on in his dear wife's brain. His mind was telling him not to play with her wife's mind but he just ignored it.

"Leave me, you monster. " Her voice bring him out his trance.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I want to sleep. " She said wriggling in his arms.

"Not so early, baby girl." He said huskily and she looked up to see him smirking.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusing.

"What I meant is. " Saying he just pinned her hands above her head again.

"Let me make you moan my name for hours. " He said winking at her and his shy wife was back.

"Man-ik." Her words died in her throats when Manik placed his lips firmly on her weak spot.

"Manik.. please. " She muttered his name nervously trying to free her hands.

But Manik being Manik he did what he wanted.

"Nandini! " He warned her and she stopped her futile attempts and let herself drown in his pleasurable torture.

He lips were moving down from her neck to her cleavage leaving many hickeys. As his lips went towards her belly, he bite her navel making her breathless.

"Manik. " She finally moaned his name which increased the desires inside him to ravish her.

After giving numerous bites on her milky soft belly, his lips moves up to her cleavage. His bites on her cleavage, on her bosom was getting harsh and she was engrossed in moaning his name.

"I'm not going to let you sleep early today. " He whispered against her collarbone.

_____________

A/N : Hello everyone! Finally we are a family of 1k yay! 🥳 Thank you so much for your support and love. It really means a lot.

Coming back to the chapter!

How was it?

Poor Nandini, she is so innocent and cute, right? And Manik, he is actually a Monster but a devilishly handsome monster isn't it?

Till next update stay safe and sound. And don't forget to follow me 😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
5.7K 472 8
A Cute Love Story Of Our Very Own Favourite Couple, MaNan <3
149K 12.2K 91
It is said that first impression is the last impression. But this story changed the meaning of this quote. The first meeting of Nandini and Manik wa...
479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...