Only Human [Sonic Universe x...

By ShallotStudioz

After a crazy accident happens in your world, you somehow wind up in a world full of sentient, anthropomorphi... More

Where Am I?
Freedom Fighters Archives: [Y/N] [L/N]
New Home To Protect
Freedom Fighter Archives: Daniel Rydenger
Mammoth Mogul and Ixis Naugus
Meeting The Egghead At Last
Meet Your Anti! Fiona Shares Her Past and Scourge Returns!
Freedom Fighters Archives: [Y/N] "Anarchy" [L/N]
ADAM's Revolt!
The End of ADAM
Family Reunions
Who I Am
Truth Of The Heart
Memories
Pure Chaos! (Part 1: The Eggman Empire)
Pure Chaos! (Part 2: Y/n Unleashed!)
The FFs Strike Back!
New Future, New Problems
Special Chapter-Anarchy: Origins (Part 1)
House of Cards (Part 1)
House of Cards (Part 2)
War Preparations
Enerjak: Reborn! (Part 1)
Enerjak: Reborn! (Part 2)
Enerjak: Reborn! (Part 3)
Enerjak: Reborn! (Finale Part)
Lost Evil (Part 1: Returning Chaos)
Lost Evil (Part 2: The Destroyer)
Lost Evil (Part 3: The Return of Nazo)
Mogul Rising (Part 1: Needful Things)
Mogul Rising (Part 2: Devil's Due)
Innocent or Guilty?
Mister Popular
Special Chapter-Anarchy: Origins (Part 2)
A Bold New Moebius (Part 1: Unwelcome Guests!)
A Bold New Moebius (Part 2: Duality)
Metal and Mettle (Part 1)
Metal and Mettle (Part 2)
Otherside (Part 1: How The Other Half Lives)
Otherside (Part 2: Worlds Cross Conflict)
Hedgehog Havoc (Part 1: Battle on Moebius)
Hedgehog Havoc (Part 2: The Big Finale)
Only Human: Epilogue

Lost Evil (Final Part: The Power of a Simple Kiss)

1.9K 40 61
By ShallotStudioz

"You dare not die?!" Chaos Nazo shouts and teleports to Y/n and Sally. "PERISH, MORTAL!"

He raises a fist and goes for a punch, only for Y/n to immediately turn around and catch the fist. The Destroyer widens his eyes in shock as he sees no signs of struggle on Y/n after catching his punch.

"So... you thought you can use me like some chess piece," Y/n asks as he realizes Chaos Nazo tried to kill him and Sally, "and hurt everyone that I care for?"

"There are more moves I've yet to play, mortal," Chaos Nazo states. "You will not get in the way of my plans!"

Y/n looks Chaos Nazo right in the eye as a mighty aura erupts around him.

"You should've stayed in the Master Emerald."

With blinding speed and a yell, much to Chaos Nazo's shock, Y/n punches the hedgehog in the stomach. The force of it makes Chaos Nazo go flying back as saliva flies from his mouth, the aura around Y/n raging like a fire before becoming calmer. He turns to Sally who looks at the human in shock.

"Are you alright?" he asks her.

"Y-yeah," she nods.

"Good. Stay here. I don't want to see you hurt," Sally nods and Y/n turns to Hyper Shadic. "Sonic... Shadow... Ah! Whoever you are, leave this to me, now. This has gotten way past personal."

"Right," the silver hedgehog nods and flies off to find Knuckles and Tails.

Chaos Nazo then teleports back to the area, glaring at Y/n as he shook in rage.

"You dare touch me, you disgusting mortal?!" he asks in anger.

"Hmph. You've hurt people for far too long, Nazo. Innocents have been killed, you've used me to hurt my friends..." Y/n says as he clenches his fists. "It's time for your judgment now, Nazo."

Y/n grabs the remains of his burned jacket and tore it off, throwing it to the side as he places his arms at ninety-degree angles at his hips. Then, after a few grunts, his green aura explodes around him again as it rises into the air. He charges his power before finally letting out a yell, his aura rising even higher as the ground begins to shake once more. His hair begins to rise and fall as it changes colors, going from (H/C) to emerald green and back again. Then finally, after his aura tightens around him, Y/n lets out one last mighty yell as his aura bursts around him. It flows around him, like a calm fire as he looks at Chaos Nazo, revealing his own pair of amethyst eyes.

"You thief! You stole my beautiful form!" Chaos Nazo states as he now looks at Chaos Y/n. "You'll die, along with the rest of this miserable rock!"

Chaos Y/n only humphs out a breathe as Chaos Nazo charges at him. The hedgehog throws a punch at the human, only to be caught and the punch to be returned.

Chaos Nazo gets sent flying back and crashes into the ground. Chaos Y/n just looks at him as the hedgehog god stands up and glares at Y/n.

"Are you kidding? A Chaos Form?" Chaos Nazo questions. "Does the mimicry of gods have no end?!"

"What are you talking about?" Chaos Y/n asks.

"You pathetic mortals always try to emulate the gods, such as I. That's why I judge worlds and destroy them: because none match up to the standards of a god," Chaos Nazo states before smirking. "But why is that? Is it because us gods are so wonderous? Are you conveting our undeniable beauty? I understand, but yet it is so tragic. All your mimicry is doomed to fail. That's why you cling to the Chaos Force so much. To be as close to being gods as you can."

Chaos Y/n was growing impatient as Chaos Nazo went on.

"Actual gods are beautiful because we inherit what is pure, while mortal endeavors will inevitably become wicked," the emerald hedgehog states. "Corrupting our puri--"

Finally annoyed, Chaos Y/n rushes at Chaos Nazo and strikes him in the face with a punch. Then he follows with kick that sends the god back.

"Sorry, but all that talk was annoying," the human states. "Weren't you here to destroy us? Or to give us speeches about your "undeniable amazingness"?"

"Grrr! I don't need you to know my brilliance!" Chaos Nazo exclaims. "I just need you dead!"

He throws a punch that sends a blast of force through the air, tearing through the ground as Chaos Y/n narrowly dodges the attack. Then he blocks a punch from Chaos Nazo which sends him sliding back as the hedgehog pushed him away. However, the human kicked him into the air and chased after him. The Destroyer composed himself and flew at Chaos Y/n, the two throwing punches and kicks at each other as shockwaves are sent through the air.

Then, after dodging an energy blast, Chaos Y/n knees Chaos Nazo in the gut before grabbing his face and then ramming it into the ground.

"Hmph. What's the matter?" the human asked the shocked god. "Why don't you just use your "wonderous power" to blow me away?"

"You'll pay for your arrogance!" Chaos Nazo exclaims as he lets his energy explode around him, making Chaos Y/n retreat back.

Then the hedgehog stands to his feet before charging at Chaos Y/n. He throws a punch which the human kindly returns, their attacks clashing as a massive shockwave goes off.

The two then put more effort into their attack as they try to push the other away, tearing apart the ground beneath them as they do so. However, Chaos Nazo thinks quickly and draws his arm back, letting Chaos Y/n fall forward before he knees him in his stomach. The force of the attack sends the emerald-haired boy back a bit as he rolls across the ground.

"You have grown to be an annoying puppet, Y/n L/n. So I'll leave you to annoy the dead!" Chaos Nazo exclaims as he aims an energy blast at Chaos Y/n. "Ashes to ashes!"

He goes to send the energy blast at Chaos Y/n, only for one to pierce his body instead as Chaos Y/n is seen to be fine.

"You think I'd be down so easily?" he asks as he stands up. "We only just began fighting. I'm not giving up now!"

Chaos Nazo grunts a bit as his energy blast dies down. He clenches the part of his arm where Chaos Y/n's attack struck, making the human smirk slightly.

"Oh, what's wrong? Did that hurt?" he asks. "Aren't "gods" supposed to be invincible?"

"Why you little..." Chaos Nazo growls before he leaps into the air and swings his leg down at Chaos Y/n. "I'LL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!"

His kick lands, but Chaos Y/n blocks it with a crossguard. However, the hedgehog doesn't let up as he keeps applying more and more force to the kick which sends Chaos Y/n slowly into the ground.

With Hyper Shadic, he had defused just earlier and had reunited with Knuckles and Tails.

"Are you guys alright?" Sonic asks his friends.

"Yeah, I'm good, Sonic," Tails answers.

"I'm as good as I can be right now," Knuckles says and notices Chaos Y/n and Nazo's battle. "Those two are really going at it."

"Yeah..." Shadow says as he looks at the battle. "Who knew Y/n could be this strong...?"

"It won't last forever."

Everyone looks to Knuckles in surprise.

"What do you mean, Knux?" Sonic asks.

"If that power Y/n's using is really divine power, then his mortal body won't be able to keep itself together," the echidna states. "He'll tear himself apart in no time if he keeps this up."

Shadow widened his eyes in shock before he became angry.

"Then we have to stop this fight!" he exclaims. "I can't let him die!"

"We can't!" Knuckles states. "It's a battle of gods, now. If we get close, we could die!"

Everyone's eyes go wide and they all turn back to the fight. Chaos Y/n yells as he makes his aura explode and blows Chaos Nazo back. He then flies at the emerald hedgehog and punches him in the face, creating a shockwave that blows apart the ground beneath them and sends Chaos Nazo away. He corrects himself as Chaos Y/n rushes at him again and the Destroyer sends multiple energy blasts at the emerald haired human.

"Nice try!" Chaos Y/n shouts at Chaos Nazo.

The human uses his godlike speed to avoid every single energy blast and appears before the emerald hedgehog. He punches him, but Chaos Nazo pushes it aside and returns the attack with his own fist to the human's jaw. Shockwaves ensued from each punch and the two begin to trade blows, each attack creating massive wind pressures that fly all around them as they fly higher up into the air.

The wind caused by the attacks cracks the surface and mountains of Angel Island and makes it difficult for anyone to stay grounded. But the attacks of the Chaos Energy gods weren't Judy affecting the floating island, but all of Mobius as well. Even nearby planets shook from the pure force exerted from the human and hedgehog.

"YOU'LL DIE BY MY HANDS!" Chaos Nazo tells his former host body and sends dozens of energy blasts.

"CHAOS BLAST!" Chaos Y/n yells as he focuses Chaos Energy into his hand and fires it.

The human's single energy blast connects to the energy blast in the middle of the others and it explodes, causing the others to explode from the force of it. Chaos Nazo growls in anger before he yells and releases a massive green energy wave made from pure Chaos Energy from his body. It tears apart the ground and could kill anyone and thing that dared to touch it, but Chaos Y/n wasn't just anyone. So he covers his body in his own emerald aura and swipes through the Chaos Energy wave, tearing it in half and destroying it.

The aura dissappears and Chaos Y/  pants from exhaustion. He could feel pain surging inside of him and his body was starting to tremble and ache. But he couldn't let off. If he did, Chaos Nazo could take advantage of Chaos Y/n's moment of weakness and destroy everything. And he wouldn't be able to stop it.

Chaos Nazo pants from anger and exhaustion. No one, not a single being, in the known universe has ever gave him this much trouble. No one but...

No. It couldn't be...

"That can't be true..." Chaos Nazo mutters to himself as his fists clench in anger.

The more Chaos Nazo looked at Chaos Y/n, the more he couldn't help but spot similarities between him and the Chaos Warrior that destroyed him eons ago. The same way they fought... their ability to use Chaos Energy in such a proficient way... there was no way Chaos Nazo could deny it.

"You..." Chaos Nazo mutters before his rage erupts, his aura exploding all around him. "I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU A SECOND TIME!"

"Wh-what?" Chaos Y/n asks in confusion.

Chaos Nazo doesn't respond as he charges at his human foe with newly awakened rage. He unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks towards Chaos Y/n who narrowly avoids the attacks. Then Chaos Nazo lands a punch on Chaos Y/n's stomach before uppercutting him, sending him flying in the air. Chaos Nazo flies after him as Chaos Y/n spits out blood mixed with saliva and glares at Chaos Nazo.

He corrects himself in the air and maneuvers out of the way to avoid Chaos Naoz's fist. Chaos Y/n knees the emerald hedgehog in the stomach and follows up with a powerful punch across the face. Two teeth fly from his mouth with blood before Chaos Y/n spins around and roundhouse kicks Chaos Nazo into a mountain. It breaks apart upon impact and Chaos Nazo groans in pain and his eyes flutter open to see Chaos Y/n floating in the air with a shaking body.

"It's time... to end this..." He mutters to himself and claps his hands together.

He then begins to builds energy between his hands before pulling them apart to reveal a sparking green energy ball. Chaos Nazo's eyes widen in shock as the energy ball grows in size, doubling... tripling... quadrupling... quadrupling... ever growing in size before it grows to the size of a small meteor.

"This...! Is...! It...!" Chaos Y/n shouts as he raises the energy ball over his head. "CHAOS METEOR!"

He hurls the energy ball down at Chaos Nazo who reaches a hand out to stop it.

"No... no..." Chaos Nazo couldn't believe that he was going to die like this. "NOOOOO!"

The Chaos Meteor crashes into Chaos Nazo and a giant explosion ensues. A loud scream of pain echoes through the air as Chaos Y/n looks on, watching as the explosion goes away and the dust settles.

"I... win..."

His aura immediately fades away and his transformation vanishes from pain and exhaustion. He gasps and falls from the sky and crashes into the ground below, making all of his friends run up to him in concern.

"Y/n!" Shadow calls out to him as he's one of the first to arrive.

Sally and Sonic are next, then Knuckles, and finally Tails. They all walk up to Y/n and Sally crouches down next to him to see if he was alive.

"Y/n...? Can you hear me?" she asks as she's barely able to hold back tears.

There was a moment of painful silence before a groan escapes Y/n's mouth and his eyes slowly open.

"Oh, I hate this..." he says and looks at Sally. "Hey, Sal. Ya miss me?"

Without giving a spoken response, Sally laughs in joy and cries as she hugs her human friend. The others cheer as well to celebrate Y/n's victory against Nazo as Shadow just smirks.

"Not bad, old friend," the black hedgehog says. "Not bad at all."

Y/n laughs as well before he yelps in pain and winces. Sally immediately loosens her grip on him and looks him in his (E/C) eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry!" She says. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah... I'm... kinda okay," Y/n says with a reassuring smile before he winces in pain. "But my entire body is sore as all hell, and my arms burn."

Sally looks down at the human's arm and see that they were indeed covered in burns and scorch marks. He was even bleeding from multiple parts on his body with bruises all across his figure.

"Alright, let's get you back to New Mobotropolis so we can check you out," the chipmunk princess tells Y/n. "How does that sound?"

"Sounds great..." Y/n says as he looks at Sally's worried filled eyes.

He wanted to kiss her again, but before he could, the ground began to rumble with cracks appearing everywhere. The air even became heavy with intense pressure.

"Whoa! What's going on?!" Tails asks in confusion as he nearly falls over.

"I don't know," Knuckles says as he grits his teeth, "but I have a feeling that it isn't good!"

"Everyone, get ready!" Sonic tells everyone as Y/n holds Sally close to him.

"Y/N!"

A loud roar filled with anger fills the air as the mountain where Y/n thought he killed Nazo explodes in green and purple energy. Everyone's eyes go wide in terror and shock as the emerald hedgehog rises into the air from sheer force alone before his aura erupts around him. He looks down at the small group of Freedom Fighters in anger and spite as his breath became ragged and heavy.

"N-no way!" Knuckles cries out in shock.

"He's still alive?!" Sonic and Tails question in terror as their eyes go wide.

"You... All of you! You've embarrassed me... FOR THE LAST TIME!" the Destroyer shouts in anger. "I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, YOU PATHETIC MORTALS! I'LL BREAK YOU RIWN TO YOUR LAST ATOMS AND RIP THOSE APART AS WELL!"

In a fit of rage, Chaos Nazo unleashes multiple bolts of energy that rained down on the heroes. They weren't specifically aimed or anything, but they caused major damage all over Angel Island. But one bolt was going to hit the Freedom Fighters, and Y/n was going to move to block it before Shadow leaped into the air and shielded them with his own body.

"NO!" The group cried out as Shadow fell to the ground with burns on his body.

Sonic runs up to the Ultimate Lifeform and checks on him. Seeing how he was barely alive, Sonic becomes angry and turns to Chaos Nazo.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT, NAZO!" he tells the Chaos God, only for him to laugh.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG?! YOU COULD BARELY DO A THING AGAINST ME BY YOURSELF!" Chaos Nazo declares with a twisted grin. "YOU'RE NOTHING! NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU! YOU'RE ALL WEAK!"

Y/n glares at Chaos Nazo with all of the anger he could muster. All of the hate he's ever felt and all of the rage inside of him was directed right at the Destroyer. He couldn't take it anymore. He stood to his feet to confront the deranged hedgehog.

"Y-Y/n!" Sally calls out to him. "What're you--?!"

"I'm not sitting down... and letting this monster hurt you all..." Y/n spits with anger as he looks up at Chaos Nazo. "NOT AS LONG AS THERE IS BREATH IN MY BODY!"

With a pained yell, he transforms into his Chaos State with purple electricity dancing around his emerald aura. His chest heaved and his breath became even heavier than before, but he didn't care. He has to stop this monster no matter what!

"You really think you can stop me, Y/n?! I'm an immortal being with powers not even tbe Ancient Walkers could fight!" Chaos Nazo declares. "HOW CAN YOU EVEN STAND AGAINST ME IN YOUR PATHETIC STATE?!"

"Everyone... get out of here," Y/n orders his friends. "You need to find somewhere to shelter yourselves. It's about to get really bad out here."

"But--" Sally gets caught off.

"I said go!" Y/n yells. "Sonic! Knuckles! Now!"

They nod and grab Tail, Shadow, and Sally with quick speed and ran off. You mentally thanked them as they flee upon your command, ready to finish Nazo once and for all.

"YOU WANT TO DIE, MORTAL?! FINE BY ME!" Chaos Nazo shouts in a deranged manner and holds a hand out, creating a dark energy ball with purple sparks around it. "MASTER BREAKER!"

Chaos Nazo raises his hand above him and the dark energy ball grows to the size of a small moon. Chaos Y/n looked bewildered at the size and power of the attack, every muscle and fiber in his body aching and yelling at him to run. But he steeled his nerves and cupped his hands together at his side.

"I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU! NAZO!" Chaos Y/n shouts as he increases his power. "THIS IS WHERE YOU END!"

"COME AND TRY IT! I'LL BE THE ONE TO SEND YOUR SPIRIT INTO THE MASTER EMERALD! AND THEN I'LL BREAK IT APART SO YOUR LOVED ONES WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!"

With a mighty yell, Chaos Nazo sends his massive ball of energy down as Chaos Y/n builds energy in his hands before firing it forward.

"CHAOS BULLET!"

The massive green energy blast hurdles forth towards Chaos Nazo's attack. The two meet and clash in a beautiful display of light and power, pushing against each other in a power struggle.

"JUST DIE ALREADY!" Chaos Nazo barks. "YOU'LL NEVER WIN, YOU FILTHY MORTAL!"

"WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SEE ABOUT THAT!" Chaos Y/n shouts with all his might as he pushes Chaos Nazo's attach back with his.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFY A GOD?!"

Chaos Nazo puts in more power in his attack and pushes it forward. The ground beneath you shakes as rocks break apart with the ground. Chaos Y/n's entire body trembled and ached from all the power he was using, screaming at him to stop. But he'd rather die that let Chaos Nazo win!

"YOU'LL NEVER WIN AGAINST ME! YOU'RE NOTHING! JUST A SIMPLE HUMAN BRAT THAT GOT A TASTE OF POWER WHICH MADE HIM THINK HE'S SOMETHING!" the deranged Destroyer tells his foe. "AND THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE! NOTHING! NOTHING BUT A TOOL TO BE USED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF ME AND OTHERS! A TOOL FOR DESTRUCTION! A TOOL FOR CHAOS! AND YOU'LL DIE JUST LIKE ONE!"

Chaos Nazo pushes his attack even further, pushing you back as your body shook. The emerald hedgehog's words echoes in your mind. A tool? Maybe so...

"You may be right... Maybe I am a tool!" Chaos Y/n tells Chaos Nazo as a new determination flares inside of him. "BUT I'LL BE A TOOL FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES! ONE THAT CREATES A HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE! ONE THAT WILL SAVE EVERYONE!"

With a powerful shout, Chaos Y/n unleashes all of the power he could muster and pushes forward. His energy blast grows more than four times its size.

It begins to push against Chaos Nazo's Master Breaker before shooting right through it, its energy piercing right through the ball and towards Chaos Nazo.

"No-no-no-no-no-no! THIS CANNOT BE!" Chaos Nazo yells in fear as green engulfs his body. "NOOOOOT AGAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIN!"

Both attacks implode in a brilliant show of light, creating a massive explosion that covered all of Angel Island. Everyone below watch in shock and awe as they see the massive island get shrouded in fire, smoke, and dust. When it all clears, Chaos Y/n can be seen with a trembling body as his arms were still raised in in front of him. Then they drop to his sides like limp noodles, his hair and eyes returning to normal as his aura vanishes.

"Like... I said... before..." an exhausted Y/n sputters out. "I win..."

He grows a small smile in victory before he hears someone call his name. He turns to see all of his friends, minus Shadow who was being carried by Knuckles, running towards him with Sally at the lead. The princess was crying from both concern and joy as she ran to Y/n. He smiles as he fully turns to his friends and takes a step forward, only to fall to the ground and from consciousness.

Timeskip...

It was only a few hours later and Y/n is seen lying awake on a hospital bed. Both of his arms were in full casts and his body was covered in bandages. Dr. Quack stood besides him giving his full evaluation.

"Well, all the bones in arms have been broken and nearly completely destroyed by your attack you used to kill Nazo," Quack told Y/n as he sat there listening. "However, they're already mending themselves together and fixing themselves. Along with your other wounds. They're healing at an accelerated rate."

"That's good," Y/n says with a sigh. "So I'll make a full recovery?"

"Yes, you will make a full recovery," the duck doctor states. "But what I'm more curious about is your Chaos Gem."

"What about it?" Y/n asks.

"From the few tests we did earlier, we found that the gemstone had fused itself not just to your body," Quack says as he pulls out an x-ray scan, "but your nervous system and cells as well. It's become one with you."

Y/n looks at the x-ray scan to see what Quack said was true. The Chaos Gem was fused to him.

"What does this mean for me?"

"At the moment, we're unsure," Quack told his patient. "I'll get Nicole to run more tests, but until then, make sure you don't do anything brash."

"I'll try, Doc," Y/n tells the duck. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," Quack says as he takes the scans back. "Rest, Y/n. Have a nice day."

"You, too, Doc."

He walks away, probably to check on Shadow who was resting elsewhere. Y/n sighs and closes his eyes as he leans back. However, a knock makes him open his eyes and he turn his head to see Sally leaning on the doorframe.

"Sally," he says with a smile. "Come in, please."

Sally smiles with a nod and walks over to Y/n. She pulls over a chair and sits down next to his bed. He spots a few bandages wrapped around her body and on her cheek where Nazo used Y/n to slap her.

"How're you feeling?" he asks her.

"I should be asking you that," Sally retorts. "You're the one who got taken over by this evil 'god' and was forced to fight us. And you had to fight the same guy. So how are you feeling?"

"... weird. And pain. I'm feeling pain," Y/n chuckles a bit, but winces a bit. "Hard to believe that all of this happened today. Right?"

"Yeah. It's crazy," Sally says. "But it must be even worse for you."

"Yeah..." the human Freedom Fighter says. "Y'know, I'm really sorry for all of this. I didn't want this to happen. It's why I gave up the Chaos Gem."

"Y/n, none of this is your fault. You couldn't have helped this to happen," Sally tells Y/n as she rests a hand on his shoulder. "You had no idea what would've happened. This isn't on you."

"Maybe, maybe not. But I do know that we stopped it, and it's all over now," Y/n said and turns to Sally. "And you're safe, along with everyone else. That's all I care about."

Sally gains a blush and looks away as she rubbed the back of her head. Then the memory of the chipmunk kissing him comes up in Y/n's mind, and he blushes as well.

"Hey, Sal," he called to her. "So... about that... kiss on Angel Island."

Sally looked up at you with a shocked look on her face, and her muzzle erupted in red.

"Th-that's not what you think it is!" she declares as she waves her arms in front of her face. "I-i-it was just, uh, a motivational tactic! Y-yeah! Motivational tactic, so you could get your head in the game."

"O-oh..." Y/n sounded almost disappointed. "Right... Of course."

Y/n looked away and Sally feels guilt rise inside of her. She looks away as well as the two sat there in silence. Then the princess stands from her chair.

"I-I'm gonna go check up on the others," she says as she rubs her arm. "Rest well, Y/n."

The human nods and Sally walks off. She leaves the room, her head down as tears were in her eyes. Y/n just looks at the wall in his room with conflicted thoughts running through his mind.

Meanwhile, Nicole stood in cyberspace as she was running tests on Y/n and his Chaos Gem. She saw how high his Chaos Energy levels have risen, so much to the point where they nearly broke her system a few times. She sighs as she holds her head in her hand and sighs. Then she looks back at the tests being ran on Y/n and the image of said human stood as a hologram in the middle of the holographic screens.

Nicole closes her eyes and lets our a stressed breath as the area where one's heart would be glitches. The AI holds a hand over her chest as she tries to calm the glitches.

"Dammit..."
_________________________________________

So the end of Nazo has finally come! Y/n has awakened his power and finally defeated him. But tensions will rise, and so do feelings of both love and uncertainty. What will our heroes face in the future? Find out, next time on Only Human!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.1K 21
Male Blue Beetle Reader X Atom Eve. Safety is merely an illusion in a time of super-powered turmoil and war. At this point; homework, tests, and essa...
600 25 115
A young, matured boy learns the truth in a messed up, grimdark society and must now go through an adventure of war for the sake of many innocent vict...
158K 3.9K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
37K 859 23
When you get captured by Eggman, your whole life turns upside down. But when all seems lost, will an unlikely hero save you?