โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ข๐“ช...

By PandaPandaStar

One of the brightest stars in all of existence gazes down on Earth each day. But Endymion, the prince of Ea... More

โ˜€๏ธ~๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•  โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ธ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ข๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“น๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ซ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“๐“ท ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“’๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ข๐“พ๐“ท~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“๐“ท ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ช~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“˜๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท?~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“๐“ท ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ'๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฏ'๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฏ'๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ 2 ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น!~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“™๐“พ๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐”‚'๐“ผ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“๐“ท ๐“๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด~โ˜€๏ธ
โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ธ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ~โ˜€๏ธ

โ˜€๏ธ~๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น~โ˜€๏ธ

649 25 4
By PandaPandaStar

~ third person POV ~

Inside a foggy and white land that could go on for hours stood Tuxedo Mask, he stood amongst the fog, looking around, trying to find any source as to why he was there.

Then, all of a sudden the area began to change, and instead of it being covered in fog, it changed to become an area of space with stars in front of Tuxedo Mask.

A smooth and gentle female voice whispered out among the dark space and stars " ᵀᵘˣᵉᵈᵒ ᴹᵃˢᵏ~, ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᴱᵗᵉʳᵃˡ ˢᵒˡᵃʳˢᵗᵒ~".

Tuxedo Mask yelled out " show me your face please!!". But the voice just continues to whisper out "ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳʸˢᵗᵃˡˢᵒʷ~, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵏᵉʸ ᵗᵒ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰ~".

Tuxedo mask yelled out to her again " how do I find them? Are they the rainbow crystals?!". The Faceless girl demeanour changed as she said " ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘᵃᵗᵉˡʸ, ⁱᵗ ⁱˢᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢⁱᵐᵖˡᵉ ᵀᵘˣᵉᵈᵒ ᴹᵃˢᵏ~ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʷᵒ ˢᵉᵗˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵒᵉˢ, ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵇᵒʷ ᶜʳʸˢᵗᵃˡˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒˡᵃʳ ᵀᵉᵃʳˢ ᵒᶠ ᵀʳᵃⁱᵗˢ!~".

Tuxedo Mask, exclaimed in anger " you're just making me chase after something I don't even know?! How could this so-called Solar Tears of Treats help me locate the Eternal Solarstone so that I can finally find you?!".

The faceless girl let out a shocked gasp as she had a tear rolling down her cheek in sadness, she was shocked by the outburst Tuxedo Mask gave. Despite her understanding, she could not stop the tear that fell from her eyes soon turning into more stars.

"ᴵᶠ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵖᵘˡˡ ᵘˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˡʸ ʷʰᵒ ᶜᵃ ᵐᵉ, ᵗʰᵉ ᴱᵗᵉʳᵃˡ ˢᵒˡᵃʳˢᵗᵒ!" she screamed back at him with so much sorrow and anger.

She continue with a whisper of sadness, just barely enough for Tuxedo Mask to hear "ⁱᵗ ⁱˢᵒᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ᵗʳᵘˡʸ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ, ˢᵒ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵀᵘˣᵉᵈᵒ ᴹᵃˢᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ʰᵘʳʳʸ, ᵀʰᵉ ᴺᵉᵍᵃᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢᵒᵗ ᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᶜʳʸˢᵗᵃˡˢ ᵉˣⁱˢᵗ, ᵗʰᵉʸ ˡʸ ᵒʷ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃᵇᵒʷ ᶜʳʸˢᵗᵃˡˢ~."

The faceless girl's body soon begin to show although it was still a bit blurry to the eye. She was wearing a brilliant, yellow and orange dress to what can barely be seen was a bright jewel on her forehead.

There were also beautiful yellow rings of light with stars sprinkled around her and it surrounding the majority of her face to hide her identity.

The girl then reached her hand toward Tuxedo Mask, saying in distress "ᴱᵛⁱˡ ᶠᵒʳᶜᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳʸˢᵗᵃˡ. ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿⁿᵒᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ʷⁿ. ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵀᵘˣᵉᵈᵒ ᴹᵃˢᵏ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵐᵉ! ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˢᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵉᵉ, ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ᵐᵃʸ ᵇᵉ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜᵉ ᵃᵍᵃⁿ!!".

Just as the faceless girl had finished what she was saying. The floor beneath her feet began to swallow her hole soon just leaving her hand left and a distressed scream was heard.

Tuxedo Mask looked in horror as he raced toward the remaining piece of the girl's body which was her hand. Just as he was about to grab her he woke up.

Darien sprung up with a fearful shout as he lay upright in his bed. The blinds on his balcony were blowing from the cold wind.

Darien was gasping deeply as a cold sweat, drip down his entire body. He felt as though he was suffocating from the pressure of the words the faceless girl gave him.

He pulled the blankets off his body, and immediately started to walk to the balcony while saying " I need some air!".

Darrin looked out towards the city from his balcony while muttering to himself " it's that same dream again, what does it mean? What does that woman want from me? Am I Tuxedo Mask? Oh god that would explain a lot of things, but what or really how do I tell Y/n?".

~Down in the Negaverse~

Down deep in the Negaverse, the voice of none of Queen Beryl could be heard " Zoisite, I must commend you on your first retreating of the rainbow crystal, but you know that there are six more to be recovered!".

Zoisite lowered his head and a polite manner while saying " yes I know your majesty I was just about to seek out the next one". Queen Beryl looked at the Zoisite with satisfaction " excellent you may continue".

Just then Zoisite head through the black crystal into the air, and it began to spin around, conjuring up the energy to form where the next rainbow crystal would be located. Zoisite then said to the crystal " dark crystal, guide us to the next human that holds a rainbow crystal".

Queen Beryl ordered Zoisite " you know what to do, Zoisite".

~Time Skip~

~Y/n POV~

I was laying on my desk chair with the jewel up in the air, inspecting it. It glimmered in the sun, causing a beautiful color to shine even brighter.

( it's supposed to be the picture of the previous jewel in Jupiter comes thundering but that's what I imagine she's doing and how it looks in the Sun)

They were so many questions in my head about what this jewel really was. I wish that Ember was here to answer my questions, but he was away with Arthur. I hoped, with every fiber of my body that it was something that would help us.

As I continue to stare at the Jewel, my mind, started to wander back to this one battle, in particular, it stuck out the most.

And it was none other than the final battle with Nephrite, I didn't know how to feel about him. I truly believe that he loved Molly and that in the last moments that I had met him, he truly cared about me as well. He may not have been evil like I thought he was.

He was more of a misunderstood man. He wanted to prove that he was capable of being a part of the Negaverse. But even though he tried so hard, he still had a heart, one that had fallen for Molly, and actually cared when it mattered.

So many worrying thoughts filled my mind as I felt as though maybe I messed up on trying to pull apart the bad memories away from the good memories, what if I accidentally made him completely forget about Molly?!.

She would be absolutely devastated to know that the man that she fell in love with doesn't even recognize her. I felt like I was giving myself a headache. I couldn't think straight with all these worrying thoughts.

Just then I heard a knock on my door.

I got up from the couch quickly pocketed the jewel and began to walk over to the door just before I open the door. I check the peephole.

It was none other than Darien on the other side! A felt a loving and gentle smile spread across my face as I unlock the door, and slowly begin to open it.

Darien smiled at me and said, " what are you up to?, My Beautiful Princess~". I felt my face going slightly red as I leaned against the door, saying " well, I was thinking of maybe going to the shrine, just wanted to give some prayers. That's all, My Handsome Prince~".

As I invited him inside, we begin walking down the hallway together. I hadn't realized that the jewel in my pocket began to move. I was so focussed on talking with Darien that I didn't have enough time to react when it fell out of my pocket.

When I turned around and noticed that the jewel was falling out of my pocket, it was like time had slowed down. It look like a million little diamonds were falling out at once when really it was just one large jewel, but at the same time, it was beautiful yet terrifying.

All of a sudden the jewel hit the ground with a loud clattering and thud noise as it rang out through my entire apartment. I was frozen still and so was Darien, the both of us look at each other, and Darien turned around slowly, and saw the beautiful glowing yellow and orange Jewel on the ground.

He slowly turned around and reach to pick it up before I could even stop him. He placed his hands on it and that's when his whole entire body froze.

After a moment of Darien being frozen in a trance, he started to stand straight up, but it seem like he was still in a trance, staring at the jewel. He then turned the jewel in his hand around and looked at it from different angles.

I held my hand out while I said in a cautious voice toward Darien " Darien, can you please give me the jewel back, it's very precious to me...". Darien's eyes snapped over to me, and he said in a low voice " where did you get the jewel?".

I took a deep breath and warily said " my friend, gave it to me, we were out shopping and they saw me staring at the jewel from the store window so they got it for me....".

Darien's entire demeanor turned dark as he said " are you talking about Arthur? Why would he get such an expensive jewel for you? Is there some type of different way of flirting with someone else's girlfriend?!". He continued to clinch onto the jewel harder.

Being nervous that Darien would be broken or worse thrown the jewel, I panicked and said " I never said it was Arthur. It was the girl from college, remember F/N, the one that had a wedding project?! She got a lot of money from the project so she gave it to me as repayment!! so please hand it back!!"

After I said that, Darien start to cool off and took a deep breath before handing me the Jewel back saying " I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me but I have to go, there are just some things I have to think about". And before I even got a chance to say goodbye to him, or even question why he was acting like that, he was already out the door.

My attention turns to the jewel in my hand as a moderate under my breath " there's something strange about the jewel and I need to know what, maybe Ember and Arthur know".

~ Time Skip ~

As I was running down the street towards Arthur's apartment, I couldn't stop thinking about what Darien had said, and why he was questioning where I got the jewel.

I began to pass the shrine that Rei's family owned and that was when I heard this "did you find out anything about what the Negaverse is after now?". That sounds like Amy!

I slowly walked up the stone stairs before hiding behind the archway of the shrine, trying my best to listen to what they were saying. This definitely had something to do with the Sailor Senshi's.

I could hear Luna's voice say " Yes! I checked it with central control. I was told that they are after something called the rainbow crystals!".

Rei's voice rang out " I thought they were after energy?".

Lita, also brought up a very good point "Yeah but maybe these crystals give them more energy?".

Luna lowered her head while saying " whatever it is, it's not going to be good, but if they get their hands on those crystals then the universe is history!!".

It was clear that the girls were worried, and even I was a little worried, but the crystal that I was holding did not seem to represent those rainbow crystals. Two of them exist, one red, and the other yellowish-orange.

The red one makes more sense if it was a rainbow crystal, but still what is it that I have? Just then Amy said, " why the crystals?".

Since I knew there was going to be a background to the rainbow crystals from Luna, at least I could make sense of that.

Luna said in a stern voice " it's a long story, that goes back thousands of years when the Trinity, also known as the sun, moon and earth, were at war with the Negaverse!

The Negaverse sent the most terrifying Warriors, the seven shadows against the Three kingdoms they battled for days weeks maybe even months the only time that the tables turned is when Queen Serenity and Empress M/n trap the shadows into the silver imperium Crystal with the help of the Eternal Solarstone, that when both women hurled them into space.

Somehow, though the crystal shattered into the seven rainbow crystals, a shadow warrior locked into each piece, and they disappeared in the earth's atmosphere, and were soon reborn into humans that carry them, but have no memory of their former existence!!

The Silver Imperial Crystal is the key to finding the Eternal Solarstone, as it was created by the empress to give to Queen Serenity, this is why the Negaverse is trying to find the Silver Imperial Crystal before us so that they can get the Eternal SolarStone and hold the power of the entire universe!!

And they have one already from Game machine Joe then we can count on them coming back for the other six"

Luna set an absolute distress " and if they get all seven, then we're doomed!!"

She looked lost in thought as she said, "I'm sorry Luna, but I don't think it's that easy!" Everyone was shocked, even I was shocked.

Luna questioned Lita, "What do you mean?". "Well, obviously, the rainbow crystals will be used to find the imperial silver crystal, but I feel like the empress of the sun had a different motive, right?" she asked.

Lune agreed with her, but Lita continued, "who's to say she didn't create her own crystals for the Eternal Solarstone? Wouldn't it be too simple and easy if they just relied on one type of crystal?"

That's a really smart theory maybe the jewel that I have truly is something the empress made?

Luna said, "all right, so you're saying there are two sets of crystals in each shadow? Do you think the Negaverse knows?".

As Lita smirked at her, she said, "I think they're just as clueless as we are because when we were fighting Game Machine Joe, I believe I saw Sailor Sun race toward something, and it looked to be some kind of yellowish-orange jewel, and I think our leader knows more about those crystals than we do, as she represents the Sun??".

Lita's idea had all of them in deep thought. Soon, the conversation returns back to the talk about the rainbow crystals.

She smugly explained, "but going back to the rainbow crystals, I think we can handle getting them Sailor Sun, Sailor Moon, and I dusted the game machine monster easily".

I heard Rei's muttered under her breath through clenched teeth " yeah, but Sailor Sun did most of the work". This time Amy said a concerned inquiry " Luna how are we supposed to know where these crystals are anyways?".

Return to Amy as she discussed the information she knew " there is an alarm in the Moon wand as well as the Sunlight wand that reacts to them!".

Lita spoke out a thought of hers " I thought that thing was for transforming people back from Negaverse monsters!"

Luna agree with her, partly, but also said " it is, but both those wands have a homing device. That'll track down the rainbow crystals, as well as it seems the missing crystals we don't know about."

Rei just had to put in her rude remarks " now I can understand Sailor Sun holding onto her device, but do you really think Serena should be the one to keep it? She's not really the world's most responsible person. She'll probably use it for a nutcracker or worse!".

As soon as Rei finished speaking, they had already entered the temple, and I followed behind them and sat by the door while listening. It always gets on my nerves when Rei makes rude comments, especially about Serena.

As they were all sitting around in a circle, Luna looked at Rei nervously, saying " now I think the responsibility is good for her seeing as I wouldn't have been ordered to give her that position if she wasn't ready."

She looked at the girls and continued, "If you don't want her as your second in command, that's okay, but you all have to agree on it together, and the final word goes to Sailor Sun, the leader."

Lita question " the order can be changed?". While Luna nervously approached the girls, fearing that Serena or her position might be in danger, she continued to speak, "listen, if there is any friction within the Sailor Senshi, we must work together to resolve it right away with our leaders help. In the end, the leader makes the final decision, so if Sailor Sun truly believes Serena is not a good second in command, she will appoint a new one."

Luna, however, was a bit more confident in what she said this time " but this discussion is pointless without Sailor Sun not even being here!"

But it seems like Rei wasn't even listening to Luna as she said " for a second in command, Serena whines too much and Sailor Sun doesn't need that she needs a strong person by her side to help her!!".

It was like Luna had one of those imaginary sweat drops on her forehead as she said "she does but she's getting a lot braver, and I'm sure that Sailor Sun sees that! And I think you guys should really give her another chance. This is new for everybody!!"

They were all deep in thought when Rei pointed at herself, and said in a harsh voice " I am way braver than her! And a much better second in command for Sailor Sun!".

But Amy was trying to look on the bright side as she said " I say we give her another chance. Serena really has come a long way!". She changed her attitude when her face turned pale, and Rei appeared smug with an arm close to Amy's leg.

There was a sense that Rei was trying to manipulate the majority of votes in my mind. Her manner of doing it was quite rude.

Rei hissed " Amy!!"

Amy says reluctantly "still I think Rei might be a better choice for second in command".

Luna's face turned down into a sad look as she says " OK if you all agree, then we have no choice but to bring it up with Sailor Sun"

But it was like the gods of fortune were shining down on Serena today because Lita spoke up with confidence " I don't agree, Serena has guts but she just doesn't always know it".

Luna had recommended they call Serena on the communicator but I had a feeling it wasn't gonna go the way they thought it was.

So with that, I knew that was enough of me here in this conversation because something going to happen when they called Serena on the communicator.

~Time Skip~

My Sunlight wand was going off just as I was about to knock on Arthur's door, so another set of Crystal's locates had been found.

While I was banging on Arthur's door, I shouted "I NEED YOUR HELP!!! We have to leave!". In a flash, the door burst open, revealing Arthur in disheveled clothes and Ember on his shoulder.

I told him in panic, "I was here to talk to you about something, but at the moment two more crystals have been located!!".

While the three of us race off, Arthur looks confused as he follows me toward the next crystal. With a raised eyebrow, he asked "TWO, there are two rainbow crystals now which one do we go to?".

Arthur didn't realize there were two different crystals, so I explained briefly "no, not two rainbow crystals. There are two crystals in the same person. I have one from the game machine Joe!! But the Negaverse got the rainbow crystal."

The next thing I noticed was that Arthur was even more confused. It looked like his eyes were swirling with confusion. I pulled out the jewel and continued, " This Crystal or Jewel is the second one that fell out of game machine Joe, so it isn't just a rainbow crystal, it's its own thing!!".

After they stared at the Jewel for a moment, Ember squealed wildly saying, " Sailor Sun, is that one of the Solar Tears of Traits? That's what will help us find the Eternal Solarstone!!"

My eyes were filled with wonder about the true meaning of this jewel as Arthur and I looked at each other. I said to Ember, "Ember, you should take the jewel back to my apartment; I don't want to fight with it in my pocket and have it fall out when Zoisite is there to see it."

After that, Ember flew over to my hand and grasped the jewel in his claws before flying away while yelling back, " sure I'll take it back to the apartment!! But you need to get the other jewel first!". With that, he disappeared into the sky.

~ Time Skip~

As soon as we reached the crystals locate, we saw Sailor Moon had already been transformed, and the monster finished transforming itself, and it was some type of boxing competitor.

We both saw two crystals fly out from the cloud, which once held the monster. Despite the rainbow crystal being the most noticeable, the Solar Tear was less noticeable, but I could still see it clearly. Zoisite was more focused on the rainbow crystal, while Arthur and I were more focused on the Solar Tear.

That was the time Arthur and I decided to transform!:

SUN/SOLAR.....PRISM/DIVINE...POWER!!!

"Arthur, you go after the rainbow crystal, and I'll go after the solar tear!" I said to Arthur, but just then, Sailor Moon and Molly were screaming as two sets of boxing gloves were heading their way.

They were about to get pummeled by a flying boxing glove. But Arthur immediately reacted as he raced towards Sailor Moon. He picked her up before any harm was done.

Suddenly, a tall male figure ran past me and looked eerily like Maxfield a.k.a. Nephrite's fake persona, with long brown hair and a similar outfit.

But I didn't have time to dwell on it as I saw that the man had gotten Molly out of the way, and to safety. The monster, now called Bobo, began to attack Solar just as he placed Serena on the ground. I soon joined the fight to help Solar.

As we dodged the flying fist coming toward us, Solar and I heard a voice saying, " Lita!". I turned around and saw none other than Sailor Jupiter!

In the midst of the bobos' attacks, I and Solar quickly noticed that the bobos' attention had turned to Sailor Jupiter, and he rushed towards her.

Even though I was going to warn her, it looked like she was going to be fine because she was already conjuring up her attack!

Sailor Jupiter said, " Jupiter, I called upon your powers to help me defeat this monster, and save the rainbow crystal!!". Just then a little lightning rod started protruding out of her tiara and conjuring up lightning.

" JUPITER THUNDER!!!⚡️"

That's what I heard Solar say "Sailor Sun!! You need to use the Sunlight wand now!!". Seeing Sailor Moon ready to use the Moon wand, I got behind Bobo and put my wand in front of me, saying the same thing as Sailor Moon.

"SUNLIGHT HEALING ACTIVATION☀️/MOON HEALINGS ACTIVATION!!🌙"

When the healing process began, Bobo tried to fight it, but it was no use as a bright light shot into the air. Soon revealed the priest back to his normal self with a white outfit on.

At that moment, I remembered the crystals, so I began searching around the graveyard, and I found both the rainbow crystal and solar tear laying on the ground not too far from each other. I muttered under my breath, "Yes!".

In the midst of my victory, a black and red cape covered my vision. I immediately recognized who the owner of that cape was and soon raced to grab both crystals, but none other than Tuxedo Mask ripped the Solar Tear from in front of me.

The rainbow crystal still wasn't what I needed, but I got it anyway. I glared at Tuxedo Mask with so much hatred that I sneered at him, "You must be so proud of yourself!? Why do you keep meddling in my missions!? Give me the Jewel!!".

In a neutral expression, he said, "I need this Jewel, you can have the rainbow crystal, the solar tears are more important to me, so I'll find them all, and you can't stop me!".

After that, he jumped over the cemetery wall with the Solar tear in his hand, and I couldn't help but curse under my breath.

That's when I noticed he dropped something out of his pocket and it looked like some type of Sun Locket. As I picked it up and fiddled with it, I noticed that it had some type of movement combination that had a specific order of movement to open.

This only pissed me off more, so I clenched the locket and began to grind my teeth. "I wondered why he left behind this locket. What was its purpose?" I thought to myself.

After taking a deep breath, I walked over to Solar and Sailor Moon. When I reached them, Solar was handing Sailor Moon a star locket with a music box in it. It was a sweet romantic scene between them.

As I looked over at Molly and the mysterious man, I saw him helping her get up. Molly stood up and said, "Thank you, sir, I'm grateful you saved me".

I could hear the smirk in the mysterious man's voice when he said " I would save you any day Molly~, so what were you saying something about going to get a chocolate parfait?".

It was then that Molly and I snapped our heads over and saw Nephrite standing as a normal human in front of us!!.

Almost crying, Molly whispered, "N-Nephrite, is t-that you?" She looked at Nephrite, and he began to smile before pulling her into a hug, saying "Of course, it's me, Molly, but I no longer go by that name." He kissed her on the cheek and then said "You can call me Maxfield."

And just like that, Molly had grabbed the now new and improved Maxfield and wrapped her arms around his neck before finally bursting out into tears.

Maxfield gave a hearty laugh, as he continued to wrap his arms strongly around Molly, and I couldn't help but shed a tear for this touching moment of them finally reuniting.

When I looked at Maxfield, I had seen that he was saying something to me by mouthing it and it was something that shocked me. He mouths to me "Thank you".

Before walking away from the cemetery, I couldn't help but give him a respectful nod, knowing that everyone had somewhat of a happy ending.

But now I'm having another problem. Why does Tuxedo Mask NEED the Solar Tears?

☀️~𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ~☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 0 8
We all know about the Romance between the characters who become known as Neo-Queen Serenity and King Darien, if we're ANY amount of a "Sailor Moon" f...
3.7K 233 36
๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง- ๐’๐ž๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ Some people don't know what they have until it's gone. But what about the ones who do know? The ones who nev...
4.3K 140 17
The queen of the moon kingdom gave birth to twins. Serena and Serenity. When they were attacked, and the moon kingdom fell, The queen sealed away evi...
4.9K 222 10
(#22 in Sailing #52 in TomHiddlestonxReader) Let's go back to a time of kings, queens, exploration, discovery, and great battles. But, not all of the...