WikiGirl

By LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 61

1.4K 195 149
By LizSorora

They say that eyes are a mirror of the soul and if you wanted to know the truth about someone, you should take a good look at their eyes yet the more you saw into his orbs the more they perplexed you.

They felt like an endless labyrinth without an exist but that might as well be what his soul really was. A place that entangled that he couldn't find his own real self.

"I will get you some tea to relax you. Wait here." You gave him an excuse to get away from him but he stood up from the bed immediately and stepped closer.

"Don't leave me alone." He tagged on your sleeve like a kid that was afraid to be left in the dark even though you understood well that the only reason that he didn't want to let you go alone anywhere was because he didn't fully trust yet the fact that you were on his side.

He was obviously on his toes, alert about everything that you may try to do but so were you about him.

"Okay, you can wait at the couch. " You took his hand and brought him to the living room, and let him there, knowing that your phone was on the table and he could see your back from where he was, so he would be reassured.

You walked on the kitchen fully aware of the fact that his eyes were on you and after you took some deep breaths and started grabbing cups and turned the boiler on, you took that moment to try and think calmly of solutions. Hitting him with something on his head to make him unconscious could prove to damage him or could end up in a fail you would most likely regret,so that wasn't the best option to go.

Your hands were trembling a bit as you felt the pressure of time ticking in your brain right as the boiler went off, letting you know that the water you needed was already ready to use. Minutes had never felt to pass this fast and you almost cursed at the machine as you poured the water on the cup and placed the tea bag in it along with three spoons of sugar.

You had prepared it as if it was for yourself, forgetting to ask with how much sugar he would have preferred it but as you placed it in the small table before him,he gave you a smile regardless and took it in his hold, carefully taking a sip while you stared at him, in hopes that he was oblivious of your swirling thoughts.

"Mmm it's hot. " He complained a bit and you gave him a small smile which you hoped that it didn't appear too awkward only for a thought to suddenly cross your mind and make your eyes grow wide a bit.

"Come take a seat. Why are you standing there?" He patted the place next to him but all you were thinking at that moment were the needles that Jin had entrusted you with in cases like these. Needles you had left at the inner pocket of your Jacket as you carried them around with you just in case.

How could you go get them and distract him enough to give you an opening to pierce him with it however? It sure didn't sound like an action that could be done casually.

"Yeah I will but,let me get my coat real quick. It's really chilly in here or is it just me? I am sorry, you must be cold too. I don't have a heating system to make the ambient temperature warm enough." You started rambling in order to keep his thoughts occupied as you grabbed your coat and put it on then joined him on the couch as naturally as possible.

"Maybe you would like to have a blanket. I can get it for you?" You suggested right as you sat down only to stand up again, trying to find a moment where you could fill the needle with the liquid that the bottles on your pockets contained.

"Sure, thank you." He surprising replied positively and you gifted him a smile as you walked in your bedroom and with trembling hands you hurried to rip the plastic container of the needle and stick it to the little bottle, pulling inside of it a good amount of the transparent looking liquid that's supposed to make him unconscious.

"Y/N" His voice calling your name had you almost drop the filled needle as you got well aware that he was pretty close to you, yet despite the panic you turned around to witness him standing by the door frame and you hid your arms behind your back, swiftly putting the needle under the belt of your pants, hoping that it will hold it there and pulled your shirt down to cover it.

"Oh, I was contemplating which blanket to get you but since you came, maybe you can just lay in bed instead and rest. I will stay by your side." You brought your hands in front of you and tagged a strand of hair, trying your best to appear casual, despite the fact that you were aware that your hands were trembling out of the tension and the anxiety the moment was causing you.

"What are you trying to do exactly?" Jimin asked as he approached towards you and you gave him an innocent smile before asking him what did he meant and to your surprise,he took hold of your arms and yanked you towards him, quiet forceful, making you hold your breath instantly.

"You are being strange. Why?" His eyes gave you the chills once again as you gulped your saliva with difficulty.

"Why would I be lying? You are the real Jimin and I am now certain of that but you can't blame me for acting strange when you are emitting this aura. " You decided to speak words that were true for if you were to try to butter the situation you were certain that he was to grow even more suspicious of you for he definitely wasn't stupid.

"Am I intimidating you? I am sorry, I am just on edge myself. You understand how difficult it is for someone like me to trust anyone, don't you?" He showcased some empathy on his face as he flashed you a friendly smile that if you didn't know better you would sincerely think that he was trying to get along with you.

"Of course I understand. I can't relate to your pain but I can imagine. How awful it must be not being able to be yourself." You gently left your palm rest on his chest as your eyes looked at his with the best expression of sympathy you could manage, intending to make him believe like you were feeling for him and to your surprise his gaze softened as he muttered a 'thank you' in response, loosening his grip around your arms.

"Tell me, is there anything you would like to do? You haven't been present in so long, there must be something you would want to do." You casually pulled away as you gave him something new for thought, while you were searching yourself for an answer on how to make him vulnerable and unguarded enough for you to have an opportunity to pierce him with that needle.

"It's okay, all I want is to just be."

"Wouldn't you want to see your friends? In the evening Jin and DongMin will pass by and you will be able to see them. That must be something that would make you happy." You purposely brought that information up, despite the fact that you didn't know if he knew about it or not but you just wanted to see his reaction that strangely was pretty normal.

"I see them all the time, they just never see me. To not mention that I don't like them anymore."

"Why?"

"They aren't like you. They don't believe me. They like that manipulative actor Jimin better than me." He victimized himself in a rather sad tone of voice and an expression that almost made you believe that he was really hurt by their behavior.

"Why would they like that Jimin better? Honestly he was always suspicious to me. And now everything is making sense. If you want I can try to pursue them. " You offered and he lifted his eyebrows in surprise before a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"You would really do such a thing for me?" He tilted hid head to the side, showing some clear doubt over you so you just took a deep breath and with determination you replied positively.

If Jimin was to see you right now,he would have been able to understand that you were acting for he thought of your acting as something that needed a lot of work, yet this version of him seemed to be believing you. Now you couldn't really be certain though, if he was more clueless or he was just playing along and was fooling you by letting you think that you were fooling him while he had other plans on his head.

"Oh Y/N, you are really so kind, it's such a pity however..." He left his hand travel to your hair a bit, in a way that made you want to slap his hand away but you kept still and just waited for him to finish his sentence.

"...that you are trying to manipulate me." In a blink of an eye, you saw his friendly expression vanishing and that feeling of alertness skyrocketed inside you upon facing that glimpse on his eyes.

Your breath was cut as he violently grabbed you and turned you around and shoved you on the bed, hovering above you and quickly pulling the coat off your shoulders.

"Do you take me for an idiot? I know Jin gave you insulins which you could use. I also know you were carrying them all day in the pockets of your coat. I know everything, everything!" He chuckled as he lifted you up and violently took your coat off and threw it across the room, leaving you speechless just observing him as your mind was malfunctioning while praying that he at least wasn't aware of the filled needle that still was resting tagged under your belt, thankfully not broken after the push and collision you withstood with the bed.

Only when you felt his hand wrapping around your neck in a tight way, you snapped out of that fearful moment and placed your hands on his chest in an attempt to push him off, but that didn't prove useful.

"Let go of me!" You yelled at him, despite the fact that his hold wasn't tight enough to be taking your breath away but it was scaring you, for he seemed to be enjoying too much the fact that he had you pinned on the bed like that.

"We could have been friends Y/N but you had to go and ruin the moment. And for what? For an idiot you don't even know that well yet. Why do you like him better? He is lying to you." He abruptly took your arms away from his chest and pinned them above your head, making your breathing to speed up out of anxiety, but as you looked at his eyes,an idea finally clicked on your mind.

You stared at him without leaving a word for a bit then you lowered your eyes at his lips on purpose, hoping to mislead his mind even for a second and thankful it worked,as his gaze mirrored yours soon enough.

"It's not that I prefer him more. As you said I don't even know him that well but just like you can't trust people easily, so can't I." You uttered those words as calmly as you could yet you made sure that your voice would be low and tender.

Seducing people was something that you hadn't really tried to do deliberately before but considering the situation, you might as well give it a try. Even a bit would be enough, just a moment where you could take the upper hand on this dangerous situation you were caught in.

"Are you that scared that you lost your voice?" He questioned you, looking perplexed as to why had you replied like that, apparently not even getting the fact that you were trying to lure him in, for despite the position no such things had crossed his mind.

"You are embarrassing me! Get off!" You ended up yelling at him, while feeling embraced for real for you had just tried to seduce him and had failed miserably.

Your words finally clicked on his mind, and within a moment he stepped back, holding his hands in the air as if someone had directed a gun at him.

"No, I...I wasn't...that wasn't it! I am just trying to protect myself from you!" He argued, looking a bit flattered which was something you weren't expecting coming from someone that looked highly intimating when he wanted to be.

You stood from the bed and skillfully checked with your hand the needle behind your back, to find that thankfully it was  still there then you decided to not let this opportunity go. This was your chance, for his mind seemed out of focus and your body was freely under your command.

After a sharp inhale, you stepped forward to him and grabbed him by his collar, pulling him in a kiss that had him freeze completely under your touch. You sensed his body tensing up as you wrapped your arms around his neck and continued kissing him, until he finally started to respond to it.

An act that was positive for that meant that his mind was slipping away under the sense of your lips, yet as he started kissing you back in a more hungry way, you caught your own thoughts being hazed and derived from your purpose.

Upon breaking contact and meeting his eyes, you felt a wave of warmth erupt inside you that made you panic but thankfully he was caught up on his own web of emotions and he just pulled you closer for another one.

One which you weren't fully present as you skillfully took the needle from behind your back and wrapped your arms around his neck again, your eyes open as he was kissing you passionately, for you were planning to pierce his neck with it, right then and there.

And so you did, right as he pulled away for a breath, your hand stuck the needle inside his skin and emptied it in him. Looking him eye to eye while he was now aware of your action despite the fact that it was too late.

You mentally prepared yourself for a violent reaction that could possibly make you end up injured but instead,he just stood still, his breathing heavy from the kiss you exchanged and his eyes still looking at you with the same fog of desire.

"That was a sneaky move Y/N...so damn sneaky."He murmured as you had basically lost your voice under that intense moment, a breath away from his lips while your mind was still working on comprehending the things you had done.

"But somehow that makes me like you more."He added as a small smirk took over his lips right before you witnessed his orbs losing focus and him stepping back a bit, for his head had started feeling incredibly heavy.

Jimin's face morphed in pain instantly after and his hands reached to his head as if it was about to fall off his shoulders, only for him to end up falling on the floor all together, unconscious and you just standing there, watching and contemplating what you had just done.

---To be continued...

{Not fully satisfied with this chapter but I didn't want to delete it and rewrite it either so ...look forward to the next one 😂}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767 28 26
Y/N is a princess who lives in a castle along side her father and brothers Yoongi and Taehyung. She has lived with servants by her side, chauffeurs a...
1.8K 73 12
y/n and the guys have been best friends for years. They all met when they joined high school where they was practically in the same classes for every...
2.1K 588 8
Y/n possesses the unique ability to hear lies, a gift she often considers more of a curse. This mysterious talent has been with her since birth, leav...
9.9K 1.1K 36
Y/N, a famous K-pop idol, signs a special contract with HYBE Corporation. In addition to creating albums as an idol, Y/N has also agreed to film adve...