𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 - han seojun

By chamvies

。゚。 ୨♡୧ 。゚。 Yeona frowned, wondering why Suho had avoided her question... Her eyes widened as she finally con... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

1.4K 62 8
By chamvies

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When she woke up the next morning, she looked even worse than she had last night. Her eye bags were very evident and she was even more pale if that was even possible. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and splashed some cold water on her face.

She frowned, deciding that maybe she should try and use some makeup to cover up how awful she looked.

She got dressed, slipping on a light grey hoodie and her black jeans. She barged into Suho's room a minute later, not even bothering to look over at his shirtless form that was clearly in the middle of putting on a shirt.

"Yah, don't you know how to knock?" He asked, shoving his shirt over his head quickly.

"You have make-up right? I know your dad would make you wear some for publicity pictures..." She asked, rummaging around in his drawers.

"Why do you need makeup?" He asked, "You usually don't wear it."

She looked over at him and his eyebrows raised in surprise, "I look like crap and need to cover it."

"Where are you even going?" He asked, "Just stay home and rest."

"I promised Seojun that I'd help him pick out a gift for his sister. Makeup please?" She asked, pushing her lip out and giving her best puppy-dog eyes.

"That look doesn't work when you look like you're about to be buried six feet under." He muttered, walking past her to a cabinet and pulling out a makeup bag.

"Ha ha, very funny." She responded dryly, grabbing the bag from him, "Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah. If you feel like dying, call me and I'll come get you." He replied, walking back into his room, "And don't come in here for a minute, I'm changing pants."

"Aye-aye, captain." She affirmed, crawling to sit criss-crossed on his counter as she went through the bag's contents.

Suho was practically her shade when it came to a base color which she was extremely grateful to the Gods above for. She applied a base and added some blush to add color to her face. She applied a concealer to cover her eye bags and blended it all in before taking in her appearance and deeming it much better.

She left his makeup bag on the counter and exited the bathroom back into his room, "Ooh, that jacket is cool." She commented, watching him shrug on a red and black jacket that just so happened to match a pair of sneakers he had sitting on the table next to his closet door, "Are you wearing those shoes?" She asked, pointing to them.

He nodded, "I bought them a while ago and never wore them. I decided I should try and make use of them." He turned around and examined her face, "You look normal now."

She rolled her eyes, "Makeup is a wonderful tool. I gotta get going or I'll be late, have fun with whatever you're doing."

"I don't know what I'm doing today. Jugyeong didn't meet up with me last night." He replied, frowning, "Do you know why?"

"I slept most of the day away, so no. I can see if I can find out, though." She assured him, "See you."

"See you." He copied, nodding to her.

She went back to her room and grabbed her black backpack purse and her phone before rushing out and into the hallway. Before she could put on her shoes, Suho stopped her, "You didn't eat anything, did you?"

She paused from shoving her foot into her white vans, "No..."

He shook his head disapprovingly, "Come here for a second."

She kicked the shoe off and slipped her foot back into her slipper, "Yes, mom."

She saw his lip quirk in a smile for a split second before he dropped it. He grabbed some premade fruit and yogurt from the fridge, "I bought these the other day for you but forgot to tell you. Eat and then leave."

She gave him a grateful smile, "Thanks." She dug through her purse and grabbed her medication bottle and popped her needed pills into her mouth before taking a drink of water from the sink, ignoring the unimpressed look that Suho shot her, and swallowed.

She scarfed down the fruits and yogurt, disposing of the trash properly before rushing to the front door, "Bye for real this time! See you later!" She exclaimed, shoving her feet into her shoes and running out of the apartment.

Although she had been rushing, she still felt the exhaustion from the previous night and knew that she would probably leave the outing early so she could rest some more. She slowed down when her body, namely her heart, didn't agree with her speeding around but kept up a quicker than normal pace to the main road in hopes to find a taxi. Once she had successfully secured a taxi to her destination, she texted Seojun that she would be arriving in a little while but that she would most likely be late.

After tipping the cab driver, she entered the mall and made a bee-line to the escalator whilst simultaneously looking around her surroundings in hopes of spotting her two friends. Once she had made it to the third floor, she spotted Han Seojun leaning against a railing as he scrolled through his phone while seemingly keeping a conversation up with the girl in front of him. Im Jugyeong looked mildly annoyed at the Han boy but knowing him, it didn't surprise Yeona in the slightest.

Yeona got off at the fourth floor and approached the two silently in an attempt to not interrupt their conversation but smiled when Jugyeong spotted her, "Thank god, he's being annoying!" She exclaimed, rushing up to Yeona and throwing her arms around her.

Yeona hugged her back, "It doesn't surprise me." She replied jokingly, letting out a laugh at Seojun's unamused glance.

Seojun took in Yeona's appearance and frowned, "Are you sick?"

Yeona shook her head, "No, why?"

He shrugged, "Your eyes are glassy."

Jugyeong looked over at her eyes and nodded, "Yeah, they are." The girl raised her hand and placed it on Yeona's forehead, "You're not hot so that's good."

"It might be the weather, my eyes were drying out from walking outside. It's cold." She replied with a shrug.

"Yah, I told you to dress warmly!" Seojun griped, shaking his head in disappointment as he took in her attire, "It might snow today."

"It's fine, I took a cab here and I'll take one back too. So... What's on the list of options to get your sister?" Yeona asked, tilting her head in curiosity, Jugyeong following in suit.

He curled his lip in distaste when he looked up from his phone at the two girls, "Stop that, it's creepy..."

"What's on the list!" Jugyeong asked, slapping his arm, "I wanna know!"

"I don't have a list! I was looking at lists!" He exclaimed, rubbing his arm where she had slapped him, "That's why you two are here!"

Yeona rolled her eyes, "Typical. Are we getting paid?" She asked, raising a brow at him in a way that showed that she was joking.

His expression morphed into a flat one, "No."

Yeona shrugged, "I tried."

He rolled his eyes, "I'll get you two a drink, how's that?"

The two girls shared a smile before turning back to him, "Deal." They replied in unison, making Seojun shiver in disgust.

"Stop being in sync! It's weird!" He exclaimed, marching off past them.

The two girls followed him, Jugyeong speaking up, "Do you even know where you're going?" She asked, catching up to him with ease, Yeona still a little behind.

Seojun abruptly stopped, causing Yeona to bump into him, rubbing her nose, "Ow..."

Jugyeong looked at him expectantly, "So? Where are you going?"

Seojun shrugged helplessly, "Any ideas?"

Jugyeong rolled her eyes, "Typical." Yeona nodded in agreement, "Yeona, are you thinking of the same thing?"

Yeona pursed her lips, "Probably."

At her words, Seojun turned around and looked at them both, "What then?"

The two girls shared a look before giving him a 'duh' expression, "Makeup!"

Jugyeong raised her hand and Yeona high-fived her, looking at the Han boy whose eyes were wide, "No, you guys planned this. You planned this freaky in-sync thing last night, no doubt about it!"

Yeona let out an amused laugh, "No, but that would've been funny. We said makeup because Jugyeong has been teaching her how to use it for her shows and stuff." Jugyeong nodded in confirmation.

Seojun sighed, "Whatever. Let's go to the makeup store." He grumbled, turning around and marching off again.

"Do you even know where it is?" Jugyeong teased, following after him while digging her phone out of her bag. She pulled it out and frowned at the screen.

"Of course I do. I used to be an idol." He responded easily. He continued walking in the direction of the store without stopping, not realising that neither girl was following after him.

Yeona looked over at her curiously as she answered the call that she had been receiving.

"No, I'm at the department store." Jugyeong spoke, furrowing her brows, "Why?" She continued to stare at nothing in particular as she listened to the person on the other side of the call.

"Yah! Im Jugyeong, Kim Yeona! Come on!" Han Seojun called out from a little ways away, seeming to realise that he lost a part of his entourage.

Jugyeong listened for a second more before speaking again, "It's too loud here so I'll call you back later." She immediately hung up and huffed, muttering to herself before linking arms with Yeona, "Let's go."

Yeona walked with her to where Han Seojun stood, "Anything bugging you?" She asked her best friend, concern lacing her tone.

Jugyeong waved her off, "I'll tell you later. Not in front of him." She replied, motioning to the boy who was now in front of them.

"Not in front of who, me?" Said boy asked, looking interested, "What?"

"Shut up and lead the way." Yeona quipped, pushing him to turn around, "Hurry up, I want my free drink."

Seojun sighed, "Is that all I'm good for?"

"Yes." Both girls responded simultaneously without missing a beat.

The makeup store ended up being the place to go, Jugyeong grabbing a couple of contenders for the perfect gift for Seojun, "These are new lip tints!" She grinned excitedly, plucking a couple from their spots, "Ooh... I might buy this for myself..." She mumbled, handing it over to Yeona for safe keeping.

Jugyeong smiled, "Okay! I think this shade would work really well with her skin tone," She said, putting one back and plucking another from the display, unscrewing the top and applying a little to her lips, "I already have lip tint on so it's hard to tell..." She whipped around with the applicator, almost hitting Seojun with it, "How about you try it?" She exclaimed, looking at him expectantly.

Yeona nodded, "It could work. You guys have the same skin tone, siblings and all." She added to help Juygeong out.

Seojun scrunched his nose, "You just tried that on yourself..."

Yeona rolled her eyes just as Jugyeong gave him an unamused look, "Who cares? Come on," Seojun refused again and this time, Jugyeong grabbed his arm and yanked him still, leaning over to apply the lip tint to his lips.

Yeona watched them do this, feeling a sad spark in her chest but pushed it away, knowing Jugyeong's feelings for Seojun were strictly platonic, however, the same could not be said about the Han boy...

"Good... The color shows up nicely," She smiled, "Yeona, what do you think?"

Seojun was still staring down at the Im girl with an indiscernible expression on his face as Jugyeong stepped back so that Yeona could get a good look. Yeona felt the sadness well up in her chest at the look on his face, knowing that he would never look at her like that. She slapped a smile on her face and nodded, "It's perfect." She simply responded.

Jugyeong clapped and grabbed a packaged one in the right shade, "Here's the winner! Go check out now! You have an eye shadow palette and a lip tint, it should be enough for her to start with since she already has her base." Jugyeong explained, turning Seojun around and pushing him forwards, causing the boy to stumble before catching himself.

"Yah," He whined, "Not nice." He pouted and walked over to the counter to check out, leaving the two girls.

Yeona handed over the things that Jugyeong had collected whilst helping Seojun, causing Jugyeong to sigh, "I really shouldn't buy this..."

Yeona raised a brow, "Why not?"

Jugyeong frowned, "My mom will just throw it away."

"What do you mean? Has she already tried to?" Yeona asked curiously, furrowing her brow in concern.

"Yeah, because of my grades. She doesn't understand why I'm obsessed with makeup, she thinks that it's causing me to become distracted." She explained, looking as if a weight was lifted from her shoulders, "It feels good to get that off of my chest finally... I mean, I talked to Suho about it because he just happened to come to my house at that time but..." Jugyeong shrugged, "I don't know."

Yeona frowned, "We need to hang out and catch up..." She muttered, rubbing her best friend's shoulder comfortingly.

"All done!" Seojun exclaimed, "Your turn." He told Jugyeong as he joined the group.

"I don't think I'll buy it this time..." She said, looking dejected as she moved to put it back.

Yeona grabbed the makeup products from her, "I'll get them for you." She didn't give Jugyeong much of a chance to protest as she walked up to the counter and laid the four things out.

She exchanged pleasantries with the worker and was checked out in no time, walking back up to her two friends. Jugyeong slapped her arm, "You shouldn't have done that!" Jugyeong exclaimed, "I feel bad that you paid."

Yeona brushed her off, "It's a gift! I'm allowed to get my best friend a gift every once in a while." She handed the bag over to Jugyeong, "Please accept this token of my affection."

Jugyeong gave her a hug, "Thank you!"

Yeona laughed, "Of course."

Seojun stared at the two with a scowl, "Where's my gift?" He grumbled.

"You dragged us here and owe us drinks. No gift for you today." Yeona replied smoothly, untangling herself from Jugyeong's hug.

Seojun rolled his eyes, "Okay, come on. I'll get you your needed drinks."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

After walking around for another hour, Seojun kept his promise about purchasing them drinks, rolling his eyes for the umpteeth time at Jugyeong's grumbling about it, "There, happy?" He shot at her, "Drink up or I'll be annoyed." He ordered as they walked to the elevator to go down to the first floor so that they could leave.

Yeona was relieved that they were finally leaving. She felt insanely tired as if she could fall asleep right then and there and just wanted to go back to Suho's and sleep.

She took a sip of the Sprite that she had gotten in hopes of getting some sugar in her, wondering if her sugar levels were low as the elevator doors dinged open and they walked inside.

Seojun hit the button as he and Jugyeong continued to bicker back and forth like children. Yeona had been laughing and slipping in some comments to defend Jugyeong every now and then but now she had her head leaned against the wall of the elevator. A lightbulb went off in her head and she pulled her phone out, sending a text to Suho.

Y: Can you come pick me up?

She slipped her phone back into her hoodie pocket and closed her eyes, waiting for the elevator to stop at the first level.

The elevator stopped and Yeona cracked an eye open at the floor level, seeing that they had been stopped at the third floor. The doors opened and a bunch of heavier set men walked into the elevator, pushing Seojun and Jugyeong to one corner and Yeona to the other. Yeona squished herself to the back in an attempt to not touch the men in front of her as she watched them all settle into their spots.

"Overloaded." The automated voice spoke, "Overloaded."

"Yah, I told you to lose weight!" One guy quipped to another.

"I'm sorry..." He responded, looking down at the ground.

"Hold your breaths in two...one..." All the men in the elevator, aside from Seojun, took in a deep breath as if it would help their current case but after a beat of silence the automated voice sounded again, "Overloaded."

"This is why we should've cut back at lunch!" One guy cried out as they all filed out of the elevator, "We'll take the next one."

Yeona sighed in relief, hearing the other two sigh as well once they separated from being squished together. The door started to close once more but a hand stopped it, the doors opening back up to reveal Suho.

"Lee Suho?" Jugyeong asked curiously just as Seojun said, "What are you doing here?"

He looked over at Yeona as he grabbed Jugyeong's wrist, motioning at Yeona to follow, "Come on, let's go." He pulled Jugyeong forward but Seojun grabbed her elbow to keep her from getting off.

"Why are you getting off when it's not the first floor?" Seojun asked, glaring at the Lee boy with annoyance laced in his expression.

"Hey guys..." Jugyeong spoke, trying to get them to stop but was cut off by the doors trying to close, standing as tall as she could until Suho pressed the button to open the doors again, sighing in relief.

"You're being annoying." Seojun spat, tugging Jugyeong back, resulting in Suho tugging her to him once more. The doors tried to close again and Suho pressed the button to open them but it seemed to not work this time around, pushing Jugyeong inside of the elevator and managing to squeeze himself through as well.

Yeona didn't even bother to fully pay attention to the show, leaning her head against the wall like she had done before, her eyes watching them but not listening.

The elevator continued on its route down but once it hit right at the second floor, the elevator jerked around harshly just to come to a stop. The lights flashed off and back on a couple of times and Yeona's eyes widened as she looked over at the three, two of which who were glaring at each other and one who looked around panicked, "What just happened?"

Neither boy moved a muscle and Yeona groaned, "Guys, the elevator stopped." The boys broke out of their trance and glanced around the elevator as if they were lost.

Jugyeong cursed to herself, "I can't believe this..."

She sighed, not seeming to mind as long as she could sit down. She slid down the back wall and pulled her knees to her chest as she leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes, knowing that they would be there for a while.

It was thirty minutes when the inspector finally showed up and was working on getting the four teens out of the elevator. The Han and Lee boys were still holding onto Jugyeong's wrists, being unrelenting in who would let go first.

"Let go." Suho grumbled to Seojun, nodding his head in a motioning way.

Seojun rolled his eyes, nodding back, "You let go first." He suddenly got the urge to ask, "Why are you even here?"

"To shop."

"Shopping? You? Lee Suho?" Seojun scoffed.

"Am I not allowed to do that?"

"Then go ahead and shop. Why are you holding onto her?" Seojun asked, glaring at him.

"I came to shop with her." He replied, motioning to Jugyeong.

Seojun was about to open his mouth when Jugyeong cut him off, "Let me go." When neither boy listened, she yanked her arms from them while crying out, "Let me go!" She started freaking out worrying both boys. They found out through a rather embarrassing exchange that she had to use the bathroom... very badly.

"The elevator broke because you kept messing with it!" She accused, pointing a finger at Suho before crossing her legs together. She perked up at the sound of the door being forced open, "Excuse me, sir!"

The doors were fully open resulting in Jugyeong pushing both boys out of the way, using the wall to push herself up onto the floor since the elevator seemingly wasn't aligned with the floor. Both boys stared in shock, as did the workers, watching as she bolted away as fast as her legs would carry her.

Yeona who had been listening to the whole thing opened her eyes finally, "You guys are so annoying." She grumbled, causing both boys to jump in surprise.

"Yah, you scared me." Seojun mumbled, rubbing his chest at the scare.

Suho seemed as if he would agree if he was like that but he kept quiet, "Let's go, they have the doors open."

"No, really?" Yeona asked sarcastically, reaching up to the handle on the wall to pull herself up. She used her strength but fell back on her butt, "Oops."

"Can you not get up?" Seojun asked, looking at her weird.

"I can, I've just been sitting for a while." She yawned and reached up again, pulling herself up successfully this time around. Her heart skipped a beat just as she was filled with a sense of dread; As she stood up, she felt the blood quickly drain from her face and watched as her vision blurred as she was about to take a step, "Or maybe... not..." The last word came out close to a whisper as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body dropped to the floor.

Well, almost. Both boys gasped and reached forward to catch her, Han Seojun who the closest and quickest of the two and being successful in catching her before she fully hit the ground, "Yah, Yeona!" He exclaimed, worry lacing his tone.

He lowered her to the ground and Suho squatted next to him, both hearing the workers that were waiting for them start to freak out in worried voices.

Suho felt for her pulse and sighed in relief, "She's not dead." He spoke nonchalantly, but his scared expression said otherwise.

"Gee, way to lighten the mood!" Seojun snapped, cupping her cheek and patting it a couple of times, "Yah, Yeona, wake up!"

One of the workers spoke over whatever Suho was about to respond with, "Let's get her out of here!" He exclaimed, squatting down, "I'll pull her up here."

Suho and Seojun looked at each other and nodded. Seojun squatted in front of Yeona's limp form, holding his hands out expectantly. Suho seemed to understand and picked up the upper half of her body enough for Seojun to grab her arms; and together, they hoisted the unconscious girl on the Han boy's back. He carried her over to the doors and faced away from the workers, letting the man who was squatting grab Yeona from under the arms and lift her up and out of the elevator.

Suho then jumped and used his upper body strength to lift himself onto the floor, "I'll take her from here." He told the man, ignoring the crowd that was growing around them. Seojun copied Suho's move and was back on the mall floor as well, "We'll take her from here," He shot at Suho, turning to the worker, "Thank you."

Suho rolled his eyes and lifted Yeona bridal style and carried her to the stairs, rushing as quickly as he could with her in his arms. Seojun looked over at the Lee boy, "You're taking her to a hospital, right?"

Suho looked unsure, "I don't know."

"You're taking her to a hospital." He said with a more definite tone to show that there was no negotiating.

He nodded, seeming unsure of what to say.

They rushed out of the mall using the back way, "Let's get a cab, come on." Seojun rushed, pushing the doors open and holding them to let Suho through. The sky was full of tiny white specks as snow fell lightly down on them, not cold enough for it to stick to the ground, "I told her it was gonna snow today..."

"What about your bike?" Suho asked.

"I took a cab today. Too cold for the bike." He replied simply.

"Since when is it too cold for Han Seojun to ride his motorcycle?" Suho muttered as they made it to where a drop off and load up area was, "Go find a cab."

Seojun complied, not seeming in the mood to argue since he was too busy being worried about the unconscious girl in his enemy's arms. He managed to snag a cab from what looked to be a business man on the phone, causing the man to swear at him until Suho shot him a glare, getting into the taxi carefully.

Seojun crawled in after and told the cab driver their destination, "Please... By all means, step on the gas."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When Yeona regained consciousness, she was still very light headed and not fully aware of her surroundings. She did however register that she was in a moving vehicle, "Where are we going?" She asked, but it came out unintelligible, almost like a hum.

Suho heard her making noise and looked over at her, "What did you say?"

Seojun's eyes shot from the road to the girl next to him in the middle seat, "What? You're awake?"

She mumbled again, "Where..."

"Hospital," Suho said, "You passed out in the elevator."

"No... Hospital..." Her words trailed off once again as she fell out of consciousness.

"Do you know why she's like this?" Seojun asked Suho, "I know she's staying at your house so you must know."

Suho looked mildly surprised but didn't ask him about how he knew that information, "She was tired yesterday and looked pretty pale when I saw her this morning. She asked for makeup so she wouldn't look like she was dead."

"You didn't think that maybe you should've made her stay home?" Seojun snapped as he took in his words, "She was obviously sick!"

"She told me she was fine and I did try to ask her to stay." Suho grumbled, glaring at the Han boy.

"Yeah, I bet. Maybe in a way that didn't seem very authoritative." Seojun quipped.

"I'm not her parent! I don't control her." Suho retorted, "Why are you making this out to be my fault?"

"You should take care of your friends. Seems to me like you don't care at all about yours." Seojun stated harshly, causing a sense of guilt and hurt to flush through Suho.

He stayed quiet for a moment before responding, "You don't know anything."

"First Seyeon, now Yeona? Gah, you truly have a knack for friends, Lee Suho." Seojun shot at him, giving him a piercing glare as the cab pulled up the the hospital.

Seojun opened his door and gathered Yeona in his arms, "I'll trust that you'll pay the cab fare?" He asked, not even bothering for an answer as he maneuvered out of the vehicle, making a bee-line to the emergency room.

Suho did as asked, uttering a quiet thanks to the driver who was staring at him with a judgemental look, seeming to have heard the entire conversation. Suho didn't bother to correct himself to the driver since he would most likely never see him again.

Once Suho got inside, there was a doctor already swarming Yeona who was in one of the emergency room beds while Seojun stood off to the side, watching their every move like a hawk.

Suho made his way over and stood a ways away from Seojun, not wanting to continue anything further.

"Who's the guardian?" The doctor asked the two boys, a brow raised in question.

Both boys raised their hands, "Me."

The doctor looked unimpressed, "Look, I'm not one for love triangles. You can figure that out on your own time. Who is here as her guardian or is there a parent that I can call?"

Suho spoke up, "She's been staying with me, so I'm the guardian."

The doctor nodded, "I'll trust that you'll call her parents for us? We don't have any medical records for Miss Kim Yeona."

"She's estranged from her father at the moment. So I'm the only one here." Suho told her, not even breaking a sweat at having to converse with the doctor.

"And me." Seojun cut in, raising his hand.

The doctor sighed, "Alright. We were going to run some tests but I need to know that there is someone able to pay the hospital bills..."

Suho nodded, "There is. What tests are you going to run?"

"Right now, blood work and maybe an EKG. Her heart rate was a little worrisome. We're just going to keep an eye on her heart rate for now but I'm going to go ahead and take some blood and get it tested. She was fatigued when she got here and was pretty pale so I'm sure she was dehydrated so I put in an IV. We're also going to do a full blood panel and I'll let you know what the results are." She didn't stay to make sure that the two boys understood, Suho understanding every word and Seojun looking a little lost, and went straight to work at drawing Yeona's blood.

"Can you tell me exactly how she passed out?" The doctor asked as she put the needle into Yeona's arm.

Suho nodded, "Well she had been pretty tired yesterday and slept for hours after school which isn't really like her. Then this morning she looked like she was about to drop but insisted that she had plans and needed to go out so I figured she was good enough to go." Suho looked over at Seojun expectantly, "What did you guys do at the mall?"

Seojun had a flash of guilt in his eyes at the mention of Yeona's insistence of her plans but it was gone once the attention was back on him, "We walked around for a while and I ended up getting her a drink from somewhere."

"What drink?" The doctor cut in, taking the needle out of Yeona's arm and putting a small cotton gauze down where the needle had been and used a piece of medical tape to keep it in place.

"A Sprite?" Seojun questioned more than stated, wondering why that would be important, "She asked for a Sprite. After that we went to the elevators to leave and this dumbass next to me pretty much broke the elevator because he was being a selfish prick-"

"I was not-"

"-And the elevator broke down and we had to wait for someone to come fix it. I noticed that she had sat down in the corner and looked like she was sleeping or resting her eyes?" Seojun didn't know for sure if the girl had been fully asleep or not, he just knew that her eyes were closed and she was curled up in the corner.

Suho picked up where Seojun left off, "After the maintenance men came thirty minutes later, she had said something and tried to stand up but fell the first time, brushing it off as having not stood in a while which seemed pretty plausible. But as she stood up the second time, you could visibly see when she was going to drop. She knew it too because she had mentioned it before she dropped." He explained, Seojun nodding along, "When she dropped, it was just dead weight. She did wake up for a minute on the car ride here but couldn't really form sentences."

The doctor nodded as she wrote some things down on the clipboard attached to the bed with patient information on it, "Thank you for telling me in detail. Most people say that it happened so quick that they couldn't remember anything. I think it might be a mild case of anemia but we won't know until the test comes back which I am sending down right now. We're not busy right now so it shouldn't take too long. I'm gonna put a rush on these results because of her worrisome heart rate so tops, maybe three hours."

Suho perked up at the mention of it again, capturing the doctor's attention. He looked back at Seojun who was watching him with a sharp gaze, "What?"

The doctor also looked curious at his reaction to her words, "Is there something else?"

Suho nodded, "She has a..." He looked over at Seojun, "Can you like, I don't know, plug your ears or something?"

"I already know about the thing." He replied, rolling his eyes at Suho's childlike behaviour.

Suho narrowed his eyes but looked back at the doctor, "She has a heart condition..." Suho looked over at Seojun who had Yeona's bag on his shoulders, "Give me her purse."

Seojun looked miffed but complied, handing over her bag. Suho opened it and dug through it, grabbing the ziploc baggie that had her two medication bottles in it, both orange and labeled with her name and what the medication is for.

The doctor looked appreciative, "This is very helpful, thank you." She examined the bottles and nodded, "Alright," She started, handing the bag back as she walked over to the clipboard again and wrote down the recent medications, "So again, this still might be a mild case of anemia but I want to double check since this new information was presented to me. Thank you for cooperating with me. I'll be back soon with updates." The doctor left with her blood sample and Suho sighed, taking a seat next to Yeona's bed.

Seojun stood around staring at the girl with an unreadable expression. Suho looked over and recognised the look, "You don't have to stay here. I'll stay and update you."

Seojun glared at him, "How would I know that you won't somehow-"

"If you say what I think you're about to say then let me stop you right there. I don't want to hear any more comments about Seyeon, me being a horrible friend, or anything of the sorts until you hear me out. Until then, keep your harsh words to yourself."

Seojun clenched his jaw but nodded nonetheless, "Just for today. You better update me. I would stay but my sister is home alone and I have to go."

"If she wakes up, I'll let her know." Suho simply replied, "Go."

Seojun gave Yeona one last longing glance before sighing and turning around and leaving.

Suho watched him leave and was thankful. He didn't know if he could survive that long with Seojun's boiling anger and piercing glare without Yeona to back him up.

He looked at the girl in question and sighed.

He hoped the results weren't anything serious. He couldn't stand another loss at his hands.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Seojun: don't forget to tell me when she wakes up!

Suho: *thumbs up*

Seojun: ...
Seojun: asshole

Suho: *thumbs up*

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

not proofread!

LONG TIME NO SEE!!

i've been a little busy! i had projects and finals and then i had to pack up to come home for break amongst other things. i started work again the day after i got home so i haven't had time to just sit and write. this was pre written pre finals but i never had the time to post. i have a partial other chapter written so i hope to get that out soon! :-)

i hope you enjoyed! thank you for reading! don't worry our best gal isn't gonna die hehe.

love you all! thank you for being patient with me!

:-D

- haley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 359 28
Hurting her friend out of anger, Soojin gets herself on Seojuns bad side. So he elaborates a plan to make her become a better person, and he learns s...
502K 14.8K 50
❝𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙?❞ ❝𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮!❞ - - - - "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭...
55.8K 2.3K 14
|[COMPLETED]| Maybe letting go of things too soon can cause great damage. And letting go too late can also cause great pain. |[Han Seojun×Lee Suho ff...
31.9K 1.2K 41
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐢𝐭" ...................... 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝...