[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

Da Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 2

Extra 1

13.1K 402 118
Da Erishi_An

From the first time I saw Mu Xiaoke, Rong Yanzhe's eyes could not leave Mu Xiaoke.

But he didn't know what kind of attraction it was. He only regarded Mu Xiao as a naive, shameless and despicable stinky younger brother. Xiao Ke is really damn it.

So every time he heard Mu Kai complaining to him, every time he saw Mu Xiaoke, he couldn't help but retaliate against Mu Xiaoke for Mu Kai, and let the trash that cried and cried to outsiders all day know how powerful he was.

Such abnormal feelings have not been properly resolved, until Mu Xiaoke stumbled on his bed that day. He was not polite. Since Mu Xiaoke delivered it to the door himself, why should he be polite? He didn't want others. Don't you want other people's love? He will give it to him!

.Let everyone know that Mu Xiaoke is his person, let everyone look down on Mu Xiaoke, let everyone only see but can't touch Mu Xiaoke.

Rong Yanzhe has never been so swollen before. It was Mu Xiaoke who gave him such a weird pleasure. Only torturing Mu Xiaoke can get such satisfaction. Therefore, he will not give Mu Xiaoke a chance to escape! What he liked about Fu Jiayun, what was jealous of Mu Kai, those things, he would not let Mu Xiaoke continue.

Therefore, when Mu Xiaoke came to him blankly and desperately to ask him what to do in the future, Rong Yanzhe was overjoyed in his heart, but he put on a lofty and indifferent expression on his face, as if he was merciful. What can I do, I can only marry you."

Mu Xiaoke's reaction at the time was innocent and pure, and Mu Xiaoke even felt sorry for Rong Yanzhe, "Am I hurting you, I...I should solve it by myself, I'm sorry...".You know that Mu Xiaoke didn't like Rong Yanzhe at that time, and Rong Yanzhe would bully him at every turn. He wanted Rong Yanzhe to get away.

Mu Xiaoke blames himself so much, but it is because Mu Xiaoke has been treated as waste by the Mu family and his son. Once something happens, Mu Xiaoke has habitually looked for problems from himself, habitually blames himself, and habitually treats everything. Even if he perceives something unreasonable, but reality makes him unable to resist, he can only bow his head, he can only admit his fate, especially now that all the betrayal and relatives have become discredited.

"If I don't marry you, my reputation will be ruined by you." Rong Yanzhe comforted Mu Xiaoke to bear greater guilt.

.At the same time, the Shaw Brothers had already planted the foreshadowing of the explosion. The Mu Yan film and television capital chain broke. The Mu family immediately called for help. Rong Yanzhe said in front of Mu Xiaoke that if you want to invest, you can let Mu Xiao Ke is married.

Mu Xiaoke's father agreed without hesitation.

At the time, Mu Xiaoke didn't understand why Rong Yanzhe made such an unnecessary move. In fact, it was Rong Yanzhe's scheming. This question and answer made Mu Xiaoke completely understand that Mu Yan's right to inheritance has nothing to do with him. Mu Xiangyang's paternal love has nothing to do with him, he has no one to rely on.

Except for Rong Yanzhe, Mu Xiaoke has lost all family, friendship and love.

.On the day of the wedding, Mu Xiaoke only heard the sound of cannons once, and there was no excitement. Mu Xiaoke was picked up by Rong Yanzhe from the Rong's house, and then only three or five tables were sitting at the wedding banquet, and everyone's faces looked like they were waiting to see a joke. , Seems to be laughing at Mu Xiao Yanzhe sees Mu Xiaoke not happy, and he feels refreshed and annoyed.

Rong Yanzhe didn't think much about what was refreshing, what was annoying, he felt that it was nothing more than feeling that Mu Xiaoke's sadness made him refreshed, and what was annoyed was that Mu Xiaoke still refused to admit his life, even crying at the wedding.

Therefore, knowing that Mu Xiaoke could see, he deliberately pestered Mu Kai to make Mu Xiaoke uncomfortable, and he did not hesitate to insult Mu Xiaoke in front of Fu Jiayun, "Mu Xiaoke tried his best to climb onto my bed. ..."

.After the two got married, Mu Xiaoke changed his previous attitude and was able to make peace with Rong Yanzhe. Even if the Rong family's parents had not had a good face to Mu Xiaoke, Mu Xiaoke still endured it. Rong Yanzhe once I thought that Mu Xiao took the wrong medicine, otherwise how could he become so soft?

It was not until later that Rong Yanzhe understood that that was the only opportunity he could get Mu Xiaoke, but his arrogance and stupidity made him lose this opportunity forever.

At that time, Rong Yanzhe couldn't wait to tear off Mu Xiaoke's obedient mask. He didn't want to play any respectful contract marriage game with Mu Xiaoke. Regardless of Mu Xiaoke's attitude, in Rong Yanzhe's heart, Mu Xiaoke could not be a family member of the Rong family. So Rong Yanzhe took Mu Xiaoke away and went to live in an apartment in the suburbs. To say that this place is a suburban area, it is not wronged at all. The road at the entrance of the community is not paved, and the subway is not accessible. .If it weren't for the university town not far from this broken community, Mu Xiaoke would definitely not be fooled by Rong Yanzhe.

Living in this apartment was the beginning of a complete breakdown of the relationship between the two of them.

Rong Yanzhe needs to work in the city center, driving two or three hours from the suburbs to work and then off work every day, which consumes Rong Yanzhe's patience. Mu Xiaoke also understood from Rong Yanzhe not coming home again and again, that in fact, only Mu Xiaoke regarded this marriage as one thing, and Rong Yanzhe was so naive and shameless that he used marriage to torture him.

Mu Xiaoke also gradually left the apartment and lived peacefully in the school.

.However, Mu Xiaoke's calmness was destined not to last too long. Mu Kai discovered that he was alive very freely. He consciously or unconsciously said a few words in front of Rong Yanzhe. Rong Yanzhe returned to the apartment and couldn't find anyone. He was furious. He dragged him back from the school, and in front of all his roommates, he took Mu Xiaoke away in an almost humiliating way.

Rong Yanzhe was very angry, especially when he saw the boy in the boys' dormitory dangling shirtless in front of his wife, so he didn't care about face etiquette and took people away abruptly, and then used sex, violence, and violence at home. Let Mu Xiaoke succumb to him.

After that, Mu Xiaoke fell ill, not only physically, but also psychologically. The experience of being kidnapped from an early age made Mu Xiaoke's psychological defense very fragile. He was afraid of violence and death, so in order to protect himself from being hurt, he easily surrendered and he gave in.

.But his surrender could not be exchanged for a normal life.

From then on, Rong Yanzhe imprisoned him.

He tried to ask with the weakest attitude and tone: "Can I go out?"

But Rong Yanzhe said no.

Mu Xiaoke first ran away because of his roommates. His roommates were very worried about him, so they came to visit him together. Mu Xiaoke didn't know how lucky he had told his roommates his address at the time.

So even though the door was locked, he escaped with the help of his roommate.

But Rong Yanzhe returned without fleeing far.

Mu Xiaoke subconsciously chose to surrender. He asked his roommate to leave quickly, regardless of him. He even smiled and pretended to be peaceful with Rong Yanzhe. His roommate also couldn't figure out whether the door lock was broken or there was a conflict, or whether it was against Mu Xiaoke's wishes.

.After that, Rong Yanzhe imprisoned Mu Xiaoke in the wild mountains and ridges that no one could find.

Rong Yanzhe hated Mu Xiaoke for showing a weak and pitiful appearance to others, and he wished to choke Mu Xiaoke to death so that he would never see anyone again.

Rong Yanzhe did the same, becoming more and more violent in bed. Mu Xiaoke almost thought he was going to die. After several violences, Mu Xiaoke's mental state had obvious problems.

Rong Yanzhe began to realize this problem because Mu Xiaoke suddenly screamed out of control and wept when he resisted his contact. Rong Yanzhe felt that he would never forget the look in his eyes. The red eyes showed a look of fear and pain, and the source of all negative emotions pointed to Rong Yanzhe himself.

This is not a normal look.

Even if Mu Xiaoke started to control his emotions immediately after losing control.

.It was from this time that Rong Yanzhe knew for the first time that a look in his eyes could kill the heart.

Rong Yanzhe took Mu Xiaoke to see a doctor. The diagnosis was not desperate, but it was enough to make people sleepless. Rong Yanzhe's panic gave Mu Xiaoke a second chance to escape.

Yes, even if both body and mind were hit, Mu Xiaoke was still very determined to escape. He didn't want to die in the cage cast by Rong Yanzhe. He wanted freedom and his own life.

The appearance of Li Mingyao made their lives completely irresistible.

Mu Xiaoke never knew that he would kill others, and he really killed someone who had nothing to do with them.

Rong Yanzhe didn't know that one of his angry words would cause Mu Xiaoke to no longer speak. I don't even know that in an unknown place, a human life was held on his body.

.When the doctor told Rong Yanzhe that Mu Xiaoke might be dead at any time, Rong Yanzhe felt that his heart, liver and lungs were all being broken by the car. Why was this so? He was just angry and said heavy words, even worried about being confused and infatuated. At that time, he did not dare to use any more effort, but even so, Mu Xiaoke still felt extremely painful.

Rong Yanzhe also realized that the fragile patient's ability to perceive was different from his. He thought it was lighter, and for Mu Xiaoke, it might be heavier than a knife.

In this way, Mu Xiaoke was sick for a year unconsciously. But this year was painful and suffering for Rong Yanzhe, a sane person. He never thought that a normal person would be so painful after he got sick.

Mu Xiaoke's father said that after Mu Xiaoke was 6 years old, he had been so confused. At that time, Mu Xiaoke was still a child and had been unconscious for nearly 6 years.

.Rong Yanzhe stayed beside Mu Xiaoke, but he couldn't get too close when he was awake. Only when he fell asleep could he touch him a little and hug him.

But even so, after Mu Xiaoke's condition improved, his fear and resistance to Rong Yanzhe only increased. Rong Yanzhe was angry and distressed, but he did not know how to treat Mu Xiaoke. Therefore, Rong Yanzhe would only be angry in front of Mu Xiaoke, and would not hesitate to speak when he was anxious. Rong Yanzhe was very upset every time he said something serious, but his self-esteem did not allow him to expose his regret in front of a weak person like Mu Xiaoke.

After repeated quarrels and misunderstandings, lack of communication, and no one opens their hearts to anyone, this kind of marriage has lost the meaning of existence. But Rong Yanzhe stubbornly refused to let go. He couldn't let Mu Xiaoke leave. He knew very well that once Mu Xiaoke left, Mu Xiaoke would no longer be involved with him. .He can't allow this to happen, Mu Xiaoke is his, Mu Xiaoke can only be his!

I don't know how long I haven't been to see Mu Xiaoke. Rong Yanzhe looked at the monitoring on his mobile phone. He didn't want to guard Mu Xiaoke every day, but because the doctor said that patients should not be overstimulated. For Mu Xiaoke , Rong Yanzhe is a giant hunter, as long as Rong Yanzhe appears, it will be a disaster.

Seeing the surveillance, Mu Xiaoke showed an innocent and brilliant smile to the bird who accidentally broke in. Rong Yanzhe couldn't contain his impulse, so he went to Mu Xiaoke.

However, there were no surprises at this meeting. As usual, Rong Yanzhe couldn't control his mouth, and Mu Xiaoke couldn't control his fear, and he broke up unhappy.

Moreover, Rong Yanzhe made the biggest mistake of his life.

Rong Yanzhe didn't lock the door, Mu Xiaoke escaped!

.When Rong Yanzhe calmed down, the servant at home told him that Mu Xiao was gone.

The three days of searching for Mu Xiaoke were the most tormented days in Rong Yanzhe's life. After three days, he stayed up and down, not only because the hope in his heart became more and more diminished with the passage of time, but also because as long as he closed his eyes, he would see Mu Xiaoke's pitiful appearance. Mu Xiaoke was kept at home by him for nearly two years. He was out of touch with society, could not speak, and his physical condition was extremely bad. Can he really walk out of this mountain forest alone? Can he really survive? !

Three days later, the search and rescue team he invited found Mu Xiaoke, the body of Mu Xiaoke who had lost his life.

Mu Xiaoke's pale stiff face maintained a smile. Rong Yanzhe hadn't seen Mu Xiaoke's smile for many years. .Since I met Mu Xiaoke when he was 15 years old, Mu Xiaoke's smile has been directed at people other than Rong Yanzhe. Rong Yanzhe knows that he can only occasionally see Mu Xiaoke's splendid by borrowing the light of others. Bright smile. Later, even if Fu Jiayun was present, they could hardly see Mu Xiaoke's smile, because Mu Xiaoke grew up, knowing that these villains would not really like him, even if he secretly liked the hypocrite Fu Jiayun.

I still remember Mu Xiangyang said that Mu Xiaoke laughed especially when he was an ignorant child. He was an angel baby who could infect others happy wherever he went. Rong Yanzhe knows exactly how much he loves Mu Xiaoke's smile, so he hates Mu Xiaoke crying, and he hates himself who always makes Mu Xiaoke cry.

Such a lovely and pure person is now lying deadly in Rong Yanzhe's arms.

Rong Yanzhe touched his face, feeling the unprecedented coldness. .Rong Yanzhe found that all the anxiety and fear he had had before disappeared, and his whole heart was empty. He wanted to cry, but he couldn't cry.

Regardless of the obstacles of others, he picked up Mu Xiaoke's body and led him down the mountain step by step.

The road below the mountain was empty. I don't know when the sky will clear. The bright sun shines on them through the mountains and hit Mu Xiaoke's face.

Rong Yanzhe chuckled, "Xiao Ke, look, isn't this coming out? Where do you want to go, I will take you there, I will never hold you up again, don't be angry with me, don't ignore me, OK? good?"

The news of Mu Xiaoke's death spread, and everyone remembered that Rong Yanzhe had married a wife, although this wife was a man. After the marriage partner of this transparent person died, everyone found that Rong Yanzhe seemed to have followed.

.On the day of the funeral, Rong Yanzhe stood in the mourning hall with Mu Xiaoke's portrait hanging on the hall. This photo was taken by Rong Yanzhe from Mu Xiangyang. It was taken when Mu Xiaoke graduated from high school. She also had a pretty smile, like a little angel.

"Yanzhe..." Rong Yanzhe looked back in shock, his mother looked at his face in horror, as if she had seen a ghost, and asked in a low voice, "Why are you crying?"

Rong Yanzhe quickly raised his hand and wiped his cheek, letting go of his hand, and he saw obvious water stains on it.

Rong Yanzhe looked back at Mu Xiaoke's photo. He chuckled, "I love him."

Only then did Rong's parents realize how terrifying Mu Xiaoke's death was. Their good son, whom they have always been proud of, has never left the family's business ever since, and ran around the world with a bit of Mu Xiaoke's ashes until the company was Shao Minghan was also taken by Chu Han.

.But when Rong Yanzhe faced the fact that the company was seized, he didn't feel much indignation. It seems that he had already expected this day.

The last time Rong Yanzhe and Chu Han met was when Mu Yan Film and Television was completely bankrupt and Mu Kai was snatched from his legs in a car accident.

Rong Yanzhe will always remember Chu Han's mocking words, "It would be too hypocritical to behave after death. The Mu family's children met you, it is the saddest thing in his life."

Rong Yanzhe felt that what he said was right. If Mu Xiaoke hadn't met him in his life, he might continue to live like a child, living happily and healthily.

Rong Yanzhe returned to the city where they were born and raised for the last stop in his life. He scattered the last points of Mu Xiaoke into the river estuary.

"I know you are doing well in another world. I shouldn't keep trapping you anymore. Xiaoke, goodbye."
.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
The Wife is First Da sumi

Narrativa Storica

275K 9.6K 81
author(s) : Lu Ye Qian He , 绿野千鹤 The wife is first, the country is second, and the husband is of lesser importance. All of his life was spent riding...
107K 3.3K 69
Author : One Leaf Bodhi Status: Complete Status in COO: 68 Chapters Ruan Tian is a cat which gained sentience, and is infatuated with the goddess who...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...