[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

By Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 93

16.3K 379 26
By Erishi_An

There has been a lot of news in City Y recently. One of the most eye-catching is that the Shao Dongjia of Muyan Film and Television and the current president of Shaw Group are getting engaged.

    The engagement banquet between Mu Xiaoke and Chu Han was very grand. Mu Xiangyang and Chu Han were business friends, relatives of the two families, Mu Xiaoke’s classmates, colleagues at Fengyan Studio, and even worked with Mu Yan Film and Television. Star entertainers all came to join in. The protagonist of the engagement is not in front of the entertainment circle, but it has attracted half of the entertainment circle reporters.

    Chu Han once again wore the green bamboo brooch presented by Mu Xiaoke. In Chu Han's words, this is a token of love given to him by Mu Xiaoke, and he will have to wear it on his wedding anniversary. This is a sense of ritual.

    Mu Xiaoke is determined to do something else for him, but he is still very persistent, "This is different."

.At the dinner party, Mu Xiaoke and Chu Han held hands and appeared, because it was not a marriage, and the ceremony was not complicated. As the father of the two parties, Mu Xiangyang briefly introduced the two to the guests, so that the people present truly realized Mu Xiaoke. This is the ultimate goal of this banquet.

    During the dinner, Mu Xiangyang took Mu Xiaoke to meet his business partners, especially some bosses in the entertainment industry. Those bosses will give Mu Xiangyang face, and seeing him so solemnly do so many things to children who have not yet graduated, it is nothing more than telling everyone that Mu Yan Film and Television will belong to this child in the future.

    "Mr. Mu, it's very good, the Shao family will be your in-laws from now on."

    Mu Xiangyang smiled at this, "The child will rely on your friends to help him in the future. He is young and didn’t understand family matters before. Now that he has grown up, he will bring him out to meet you. He must eat well tonight. Drink well."

.Leaving around the guests, Mu Xiangyang said in a low voice: "No matter what you plan to do in the future, Muyan Film and Television is yours. I know it’s difficult for you to manage the company, but anyway, your family’s company still manages it yourself. Understand?"

    Mu Xiaoke looked at him and didn't know what it was like. The Mu Xiangyang of the previous life was afraid that Mu Yan Company would fall into his hands, as if he was a second generation prodigal son, and Mu Yan Film and Television would inevitably fail in his hands. . Now Mu Xiangyang wants him to manage the company himself. Perhaps it is because he was forced to leave Muyan Film and Television these days. Mu Xiangyang does not approve of the practice of completely handing over the family business to professional managers, or because of Mu Kai... Regardless of the reason, now Mu Xiangyang can only pin his hopes on Mu Xiaoke alone.

.Mu Xiaoke didn't say anything anymore. If that day comes, he will find a way to achieve both ends and not let this company with his parents' painstaking efforts fail.

    "Xiao Ke, I will take you to see my other friends, Uncle Mu, let's go there first." Chu Han said at the right time.

    Mu Xiangyang nodded quickly, "Well, well, you go."

    Those who can be called Chu Han's true friends are actually only a few people from Yan Zhou Cen Luo An, and most of the others are family members of Shao Jiazhan or business partners of the Shao Group.

    However, Mu Xiaoke also discovered that the friends Chu Han said were almost all the same age as Chu Han, and they were basically the second generation of mines in the family. Perhaps considering that the Shao family has no elders now, so he simply let his children come to have a good relationship with Chu Han.

.The man who shook Chu Han's first hand and Chu Han said, "I didn't expect that after so many years, you really came back, and you really brought the Shao family back. I admire him."

    Chu Han smiled slightly, "Let you guys read a lot of jokes, but everything has settled. Today is my engagement banquet, everyone must have fun."

    Everyone laughed, the smile of course was embarrassing and polite.

    Then, Chu Han began to introduce people to Mu Xiaoke one by one, or introduced by an assistant. "Xiao Mu looks young, is he already working at Muyan Film and Television?"

    When someone asked this question, Mu Xiaoke reluctantly remembered the identity of the other party. This person seemed to belong to an Internet company. "I haven't graduated from university, and I don't know much about the business at home, so I shouldn't enter my company in the future."

    "I heard you are doing jewelry design now?"

.I don’t know why, after a person started, everyone’s curiosity was aroused. In fact, they are all curious. The Mu family experienced such a chaos at the beginning of the year. Mu Xiangyang has retreated to the second line. How long will it last?

    Mu Xiangyang now has only one son who knows nothing, who still does handicraft, and he won't be undefeated in the future.

    "It's not a jewelry design, just a hobby, making some antique jewelry."

    "It's not just accessories. Didn't you hear that there is a TV show that uses your design? This is a hobby?"

    Chu Han hugged Mu Xiaoke with a proud smile on his face, "It is indeed his hobby, but the teachers at Fengyan Studio will like him, so he gave him a chance to exercise. My family is a small but serious history department. Top student, right?"

.Mu Xiaoke blushed. How can anyone boast about his family in such a grandiose way in front of outsiders? It's so unreserved! Mu Xiaoke quietly took his hand and whispered in his ear: "Don't boast!"

    "Xiao Ke is indeed an amateur." Li Fengming's voice suddenly came, and Mu Xiaoke quickly looked back, "Aunt Feng, why are you here?" Mu Xiaoke arranged a position very close to the main table for Li Fengming and the others. I planned to have a good chat with Li Fengming on the way back. I didn't expect Li Fengming to talk to young people like them.

    "Waiting for you for a long time, just come over and look for you."

    Seeing this, Chu Han introduced to everyone, "This is the head of the Fengyan Studio, Teacher Li Fengming."

    Whether or not they understand the industry of styling and design, they all behaved very favorably at this time. .Because anyway, having such a boss personally came to congratulate everyone, just to show everyone that Mu Xiao is not easy.

    "Before, the "Spring Breeze" crew came to me, wanting you to go with the group and help them do other female roles, but I refused. If there is such an opportunity next time, what are you going to do?" Li Fengming did not agree Those young people exchanged greetings, but directly talked to Mu Xiaoke about work matters.

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head, "I still have to study hard, or wait until I graduate."

    Li Fengming smiled happily, "Okay. I wish you a happy engagement, and you will have peace and beauty in the future." Li Fengming toasted and touched the two of them.

    It's coming, and Li Fengming whispered to Mu Xiaoke again: "Go back and check the mailbox, there is a big gift for you."

    Mu Xiaoke's eyes lit up. Could it be that there is another project for him to do?

.Mu Xiaoke's eyes followed Li Fengming's reluctance to turn his head, and Chu Han couldn't help being jealous when he saw it.

    As soon as Chu Han said this, everyone around couldn't help laughing, the boss of the Shaw Group turned out to be a vinegar!

    "Mr. Shao, there seems to be something outside." Lin Jun hurried over. They ordered the top floor lobby of the highest standard restaurant on the river bank. Lin Jun pointed to the outside of the lobby, and Chu Han quickly pulled Mu Xiaoke over and walked out from the balcony. I just saw rows of drones lined up.

    Mu Xiaoke turned to look at Chu Han, but Chu Han shook his head and asked him to continue watching.

    The drones are arranged with the words "Shao" and "Mu", connected by a love heart in the middle. People passing by can see this pattern as long as they look up.

.Mu Xiaoke was so touched that he couldn't help going out a little bit and leaning on the balcony railing, hoping to see it more realistically.

    Chu Han held Mu Xiaoke's hand and said softly, "Do you like it?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded, "But isn't it too ostentatious?"

    Chu Han smiled and said, "I declare to the whole world that my love is you. How can I not bluff?"

    Mu Xiaoke raised his head and looked at Chu Han. Chu Han looked into his eyes and said solemnly: "Xiao Ke, you don't have to think so much in the future. I will stand in front of you in the rest of your life."

    Chu Han looked at him, only Mu Xiaoke was left in his eyes.

    Mu Xiaoke showed a bright smile, and kissed the person in front of him on his tiptoes.

    The guests stood behind them and watched the two protagonists kissing in the background of the drone. The scene was as romantic as a movie.

[End of text]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 101K 194
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
The Wife Is First By seri

Historical Fiction

268K 9.5K 75
author(s) : Lu Ye Qian He , 绿野千鹤 The wife is first, the country is second, and the husband is of lesser importance. All of his life was spent riding...
922K 22.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
7K 196 147
Like my other list before :) This is the part 3 *Lol, for the cover just ignore it, its some random photos from my album ... to lazy to edit it.