Harry Potter: The Boy Who Liv...

By KhrysThomas

The complete collection of my Harry Potter Fan Fictions from many different sites. All revolving around the... More

Harry Potter: The Boy Who Lived (Collected Original Works)
A Powerful Sort of Love (Dumbledore)
Solemn in their Grief (Dumbledore)
Responsible Reporting (Dumbledore)
All Grown Up (Twins- Fred and George)
Conjure That Horse, Please (Remus and Tonks)
Dastardly Darkness (Draco Malfoy)
Remember my Last (Petunia)
Hagrid, a Hero (Hagrid)
Reflections (Arthur and Molly)
Handling the Horcruxes
Paranoia (Molly and Arthur)
Mum (Harry)
Dragon Tamer Part 1 (Charlie Weasley and Cordi (OC))
Taking Flight Part 2 (Charlie Weasley and Cordi (OC))
Flight of the Dragon Tamers Part 3 (Charlie and Cordi)
Wedding Among Dragons Part 4 (Charlie and Cordi)
Honeymoon in Australia Part 5 (Charlie and Cordi)
Greenhouse Guardian (Neville and Luna)
Timid Kisses (Neville and Luna)
Lonely Looney Luna (Neville and Luna)
W W W Wedding (Part Two)
W W W Wedding (Part Three)
Dancing Under the Stars (Trio/Ginny + Neville/Luna)
Masterful Murder (Murder Mystery Drabble)
Dobby's Drabble
Leah's Drabble
Kumy's Drabble
Shiny Things (Fantastic Beast Drabble)

W W W Wedding (Part One)

1K 1 0
By KhrysThomas

Section One: Pre Wedding Jitters

“T minus twenty-four hours and counting.”

“I know,” Neville responded thoughtfully, ignoring the humor in her voice.

“You don't look happy about it,” Luna pointed out with worry filling her eyes

“I just think we need to talk about a few things before everyone shows up,” Neville admitted, exhaling loudly.

“Is this about our vows again?” Luna demanded.

Neville nodded, a slight flesh creeping up his cheeks. “I know you don't...”

“There's no argument you can make that will change my mind, Nev,” Luna announced, her eyes flashing dangerously.

“But...”

“No buts,” Luna declared. “If I wanted to know how Harry felt about Ginny, I'd go get a Pensieve and watch their wedding ceremony again. I want to know had you feel about me.”

“But, he....”

“No, Nev,” Luna interrupted with finality. “I want you to write your own vows. You may not use Harry's.”

“Fine,” Neville deferred, admitting defeat. “I’ll agree to write my own vows if you’ll agree to a few restrictions on yours.”

“Why, of course,” Luna agreed instantly.

“Wait a tick. You agreed before I had given you the stipulations. Are my vows that important to you?”

“Yes,” she responded simply. “They are.”

“Oh,” Neville balked. “You don't have anything up your sleeve?”

When Luna's eyes began to sparkle, Neville's eyes filled with fear.

“I'm not even wearing sleeves,” Luna retorted, smiling broadly and pointing at her sundress. “What are your conditions?”

“Well, okay,” Neville sputtered. “I would greatly appreciate it if you didn't mention anything to do with sex.” His voice trailed off momentarily before he gathered his courage and picked up steam. “Please don't mention anything about Ginny and Hermione being pregnant please don't talk about Harry or Ron naked. And, for the love of Merlin, can you not mention the anatomy of any of your father's imaginary creatures?”

Neville closed his eyes and prepared for an outburst. One that Ron and Harry had assured him would come. Even though the Luna he knew would never throw a tantrum, Neville was prepared to believe them since they had been telling him all about married life.

Luna merely smiled at Neville's request. “Very well then, it settled. You write your own vows and I'll refrain from mentioning any of the aforesaid topics.”

“It's just that you tend to ramble when you get nervous and everyone we know will be there, including Gran and, and I don't want to disappoint...” Neville opened his eyes and saw Luna grinning at him. “Are you sure?”

Luna nodded as a loud voice intruded on their private conversation.

“Yeah, Luna, are you sure you wanna marry Neville?” Ron called from the doorway

“I've heard some great things about him,” Luna called back, challenging Ron.

“He is a great Herbologist,” Harry yelled from behind Ron.

“But he's the most uncoordinated bloke I've ever danced with,” Ginny added.

“That wouldn't surprise me,” Neville admitted, blushing to the roots of his hair.

“I could charm your shoes for you,” Hermione offered excitedly. “I've read about this cushioning charm...”

Everyone had a hearty laugh as Neville did a clumsy imitation of the pirouette and stepped on Luna's foot in the process.

“I might take you up on your offer, Hermione,” Luna gasped.

Neville sank his arm around Luna shoulder and pulled her close. He kissed her temple gently before turning to Harry and Ron. With the arm behind Luna's head, Neville motioned frantically at the door.

“So, uh, are you ready to go, Nev?” Harry asked.

“Definitely. What will you lovely ladies be doing today?”

That is none of your business,” Ginny chided.

“We'd better get out of here before they start talking about nausea and food cravings,” Ron grimaced.

“You try being pregnant, you git,” Hermione retorted.

“Are you kidding?” Ron sputtered with a look of horror on his face. “Even I wouldn't touch some of the things I've seen you scarf down.”

Hermione raised her wand in response and there were three soft 'pops' as the wizards left.

“Are you still up for our plans?” Luna asked addressing the two very pregnant witches in front of her.

“Surely you jest,” Ginny said dramatically.

“This is gonna be my last chance to gut the house before the baby arrives,” Hermione exclaimed.

Ginny stood, holding her large stomach, nodding furiously in agreement.

“Okay. First were off to the Burrow, then Madam Malkin's, then back here to relax before we turn in for the night.”

After three more soft 'pops' the room was temporarily empty. Seconds after the witches left Harry, Ron, and Neville returned with their purchases.

“Is the coast clear?” Harry whispered.

“They've gone,” Neville whispered back.

Harry pulled the invisibility cloak off and the three of them set about sorting out their purchases. Harry conjured several glasses, since he held a bottle of firewhiskey, and poured them each a drink.

“Are you ready to create?” Ron asked

“No,” Neville coughed, choking on his first taste of fire whiskey.

“Buck up, Mate,” Ron said pleasantly. “It's not that bad.”

“Maybe not for you,” Neville retorted. “Or Harry,” he added almost as an afterthought.

Neville drained his glass and handed it to Harry for a refill. Harry took it silently and filled it up quickly. He looked deep in thought as he handed the glass back to Neville, absently ignoring Ron's outstretched arm.

Ron looked thoroughly put out and said his glass down with a clunk. He put his hand back out, mumbled a few words, and caught the bottle of fire whiskey deftly as it flew toward him.

Harry didn't seem to notice that the bottle was no longer in his hand and suddenly snapped out of his reverie and began to talk to Neville.

“You know, Nev, I think you're going about this and the wrong way,” Harry told him gently.

“Explain,” Neville demanded.

Harry was slightly taken aback at Neville's tone, but chalked it up to fire whiskey fueled nerves. “Tell me how you feel about Luna,” he encouraged.

Neville, in bold and by the alcohol, answered more easily than he would have under normal circumstances.

“I love her. I've been in love with her since before I knew what true love was. While her strangeness and quirky behavior might put off other people, those are the parts about her that I love best. I love how she says my name. I love how she holds my hand. I love how her shoulder fits perfectly underneath mine when we sit on the couch together. She only has a few, but I love every single freckle on her creamy white...”

“Neville,” Ron interrupted, “I don't think that's something you should include in your vows.”

“Besides,” Harry observed, “I think you have written your vows.”

“I have?” Neville cried wondrously. “It's not very formal. I don't think it is what Luna is looking for.”

“Neville, you are one of my best friends. With the exception of Ginny, who I have to trust or she would hex me into oblivion, you and Ron are the two blokes I trust most in this crazy world. Trust me when I tell you that I am absolutely certain that is what Luna is looking for.” Harry clapped Neville on the back and congratulated him heartily.

“Harry is right, Neville,” Ron affirmed. “All Luna wants is to know how you feel. Stand up there tomorrow and tell her.” Ron turned to Harry with a smirk on his face and added nonchalantly, “I can't wait to tell Hermione that she was the only one not on your trust list.”

“I did it,” Neville boomed drunkenly, covering Harry’s cries of protest.

“Now all you have to worry about,” Harry reflected, “is make sure everything goes perfectly smoothly tomorrow night.”

“You mean tomorrow,” Neville corrected. “Right?”

“No, Neville,” Harry snorted. “I mean tomorrow night.”

“Oh, Merlin! I hadn't even thought about that,” Neville said and then promptly threw up.

While Harry and Ron were helping Neville cleanup the sitting room, Luna was at the Burrow with the Hermione and Ginny. They were helping Mrs. Weasley put the finishing touches on the decorations.

“I can hardly believe that this is the first wedding we will be having since we rebuilt the Burrow,” Molly exclaimed. “It is so nice to know that all of my children will be under the same roof again, even if it is only for one night.”

“Everyone will be here?” Luna asked in amazement.

“Everyone?” Ginny echoed.

“Even Bill?” Hermione asked curiously. “He hasn’t been himself since Fleur died.”

“Yes. But he said he’s looking forward to it.”

“Charlie and Cordilia too?”

“Yes. They both got the time off work. They’ll be here first thing tomorrow morning.”

“What about Penelope and P.J.?”

“That would be the definition of the everyone,” Molly teased. “Penelope has been bringing P.J. by every week for a visit, you know.”

“P.J.?” Luna questioned.

“Percy Junior,” Ginny explained. “Everyone just figured that it hurt Penelope to be reminded of Percy, which is why we call him P.J.”

“Thankfully he seems to be taking after his mother,” Molly remarked. “I loved my son, but his attitude did leave something to be desired from time to time.”

“Molly,” Luna said quietly. “I can't thank you and Arthur enough. The two of you have gone above and beyond. You have made Neville and I feel like family and filled our lives with love. I can't thank you enough for offering to host our wedding. And, I don't speak for Neville, but it means the world to me that Arthur offered to stand in my father's place and give me away.”

There were tears in Molly's eyes and she dabbed at them with her apron before responding. “You and Neville ceased to be my son's friends and became family the day you fought alongside my family. The two of you gave everything you had to protect our family. In such a time of loss, I couldn't have asked for a better way to remember the positive aspects of life. And then, the most devastating thing that could have happened, did. My Ickle Ronniekins married Hermione in a Muggle ceremony in a Muggle church.” Mrs. Weasley smiled at Hermione, making sure that she knew that it was just gentle teasing before continuing. “Oh, sure, I got to be there. And, Hermione was a beautiful bride, but there's something to be said for a wedding at home. And you and Neville have given that to me, that’s all the thanks I need.”

“I couldn't agree more,” Hermione assured Molly. “If only your stubborn son had put his foot down.”

All four of them had a good chuckle at Ron's expense. It was common knowledge that Ron had taken no part in planning the wedding ceremony, and in retaliation, Hermione had insisted that everything be done in the traditional Muggle ways.

“Before you leave,” Molly reminded Luna, “I just want to make sure that you and Neville still want the same ceremony that Harry and Ginny had.”

“Yes,” Luna replied. “We both agreed on a complete ceremony.”

“Excellent. It's a good choice,” Molly advised.

After a few hours of chatting and decorating the three young witches took their leave and, after hugging Molly, left for their final fittings at Madam Malkin's. Thankfully the dresses still fit perfectly despite Ginny and Hermione's expanding waistlines.

Before they knew it, the fittings were done and all three dresses had been packed up and sent to the Burrow.

“There's not much left to do,” Luna observed.

“Actually there's nothing to do,” Hermione corrected.

“Nothing to do but worry,” Luna exclaimed.

“Worry?” Ginny exploded. “What do you have to worry about? Your ceremony will go off without a hitch. Neville will be a perfect gentleman and you will be a stunning bride.”

“What about Neville's vows,” Luna moaned.

“He's working on them with Harry and Ron, what can go wrong?” Hermione asked.

“Oh Merlin,” Ginny roared. “We'd better get back before they convince him to say something incredibly stupid.”

“You finally see my point,” Luna chuckled. “Actually, I think that Harry and Ron will have a good influence on Neville and I'm sure that the vows will be perfect. Just to be sure, we should go back to the flat and check on them.”

They returned to find three very inebriated wizards. In no shape to Apparate home, Luna insisted that everybody stay the night in the flat. Hermione and Ginny agreed after finding there was no way to rouse their husbands. Luna conjured several camp beds in the sitting room. Two of them were normal Muggle camp beds but the other two were specially designed with the extra padding and thick cushions to keep Ginny and Hermione comfortable during the night. Luna managed to drag a babbling Neville down the hallway to the room they shared. She tucked him into bed and kissed his forehead before retiring to her own bed.

As she lay in bed, Luna thought back on her relationship with Neville. They had lived together for two years, and for two years they had shared a room but never a bed. Neville had respected her and her desire to wait. Luna grinned as she remembered several times in their relationship that she had wanted to chuck the idea of sleeping in separate beds and tackle Neville. She giggled out loud at the thought of the look that Neville you would have had on his face if she had tackled him. Still chuckling, Luna closed her eyes in an attempt to sleep and whispered softly, “T minus six hours and counting, my love.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...
1.1M 33.7K 106
❝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬...
755K 15.8K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
46.3K 784 34
||COMPLETED|UNDER EDITING|| Sure, you've all heard of the all famous Harry Potter and how he found the Sorcerer's Stone, discovered the Chamber of...