[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

By Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 65

12.7K 452 36
By Erishi_An

Everyone moved aside, and Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke's hand and sat down together. However, the appearance of Mu Xiaoke really surprised Chu Han's new colleagues. They did not expect that Chu Han's was a boy, still such a young boy who looked childish.

    Chu Han distributed the biscuits to everyone, and saw the surprised look of the head of the department.

    The head of the department couldn't help asking: "Xiao Mu... isn't it, how old are you this year?"

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han, and Chu Han answered for him: "The virtual age is 20."

    so small! Everyone looked at each other. To tell the truth, Chu Han was not too old, as if he was only 25/6. "Are you two childhood sweethearts?" a gossip girl asked.

    Chu Han looked at Mu Xiaoke, and the two of them looked at each other and smiled, "That's it."

.However, the head of the department was not interested in whether they were childhood sweethearts or not. He asked Mu Xiaoke about his age to see if he was right with Mu Xiangyang's youngest son! Now the facts are right!

    This is terrible, if it was possible to recruit high-end talents like Chu Han when it was originally recruited, it turned out that it was for the youngest son of the Mu family!

    This company may belong to Chu Han in the future!

    During the meal, Chu Han refused all those who persuaded him to drink, and concentrated on taking care of Mu Xiaoke's meal, listening to the gossip on the dinner table by the way.

    "Recent projects have to be done well, Xiao Chu, you didn't know when you first came here, there are a few artists whose planning must not be sloppy."

    The predecessors began to popularize science.

    Chu Han asked for advice very humbly, and the seniors talked to him together in one, two and three.

."Our boss's surname is Mu. Hey, we have the same surname as your little boyfriend. His eldest son, Mu Kai, is our company's number one artist. He must be cautious and cautious in his marketing activities. He must not stab Lou Zi, otherwise Mr. Mu will... …"

    Mu Xiaoke was dumbfounded. He didn't realize until he heard these words. He never asked Chu Han where to work. He believed that Chu Han had reached the point where he didn't need to ask at all. But after listening to what they said, I realized that Chu Han had gone to Muyan Film and Television!

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't help grabbing Chu Han's trousers, and Chu Han gently held his hand to comfort him. But Mu Xiaoke had to worry about what Chu Han could have a good life under his father's hands. His father would think that Chu Han was greedy for their Mu family's money, and would definitely push his responsibility for revenge on Chu Han. On the head.

."Mu Kai is now the first brother of our company. I understand this kind of thing."

    "Yes, yes, there are also a few small flowers we signed recently. The company plans to package them as straight male and female gods. They must also pay attention to their publicity. Your last term was specifically responsible for their small flowers. But because..."

    "Hey, don't worry about this, Xiao Chu has a family, don't worry about this kind of thing."

    "What I said is also what I said, speaking of which young people like you are really daring to play now, at such a young age..."

    Chu Han smiled, "He and I have already met the parents, and we will get married when he graduates, not for fun."

    Chu Han's words made the seniors feel embarrassed, "Hey, we said something wrong, we fined ourselves three cups, don't mind Xiao Mu!"

.Mu Xiaoke reluctantly smiled and shook his head to show that he didn't mind.

    Mu Xiao was ridiculously ridiculous, and other people thought he was angry, so they couldn't make any jokes anymore.

    But Chu Han knew that Mu Xiao was not angry about these jokes, but was worried about his situation, fearing that he would be bullied at Muyan Company.

    Chu Han took a tissue to help Mu Xiaoke clean the corners of his mouth, gently caress Mu Xiaoke's lips with his knuckles, whispering to him, "Don't believe me?"

    Mu Xiaoke glanced at him, knowing that he didn't mean that, and deliberately teased him.

    "Don't worry, your father has already promised me not to trouble me, and he personally agreed."

    Mu Xiaoke's eyes widened, how did this happen?

    Chu Han smiled, "Eat well, I won't tell you if I don't eat well."

    Mu Xiaoke hummed twice, obediently ate the food that Chu Han had picked for him.

."Xiao Chu, you are such a good husband, haha, you are so affectionate at the dinner table."

    "It's good to be young. My husband used to chase me no worse than Xiao Chu now."

    Everyone talked and laughed, eating a meal for two hours, and finally gradually dispersed.

    After Chu Han and Mu Xiaoke walked out of the box, the head of the department chased them out, "Xiao Chu!"

    The two stopped, and Mu Xiaoke had always felt that the boss of this department was very familiar, as if he had seen it before.

    "So are you, why don't you tell me your relationship with Xiao Mu in advance."

    Mu Xiaoke was shocked by this title. What Xiaoke is Mr. Mu, he is not a manager, and he is not interested in the company.

    "Xiao Ke hasn't appeared in the company, and President Mu has no plans to let him join the company, so there is no need to tell everyone about our relationship."

."That's what I said, but I always want to tell everyone. From now on..."

    Mu Xiaoke hurriedly waved his hand to stop, Chu Han also shook his head, "Mr. Chen, let's keep it secret, I'm afraid Mr. Mu won't be happy to say it."

    President Chen can only give up, "Okay, let's listen to you."

    When he returned home, Mu Xiaoke asked Chu Han to explain why he wanted to go to Muyan Film and Television without telling him in advance!

    "If I didn't tell you, I was afraid that you would disagree. As for why I went, of course it was for you."

    "for me?"

    "If Wu Yi and her son are really so despicable, you should expect that they will not really let you go in the future. Even if you withdraw from the Mu family's inheritance struggle, they will find a way to put you to death. Are you right? ?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded.

."And if you want revenge, the best way is to hold Mu Yan firmly in your hands, and they will pinch their throats first. This is the real counterattack. You can't use concessions as a means to protect yourself, understand? ?"

    Mu Xiaoke sighed helplessly, he understood all these things, but because of these messy things in his own family that involved Chu Han, Mu Xiaoke was reluctant.

    "One more thing, it's time to tell you now." Chu Han said with a smile.

    What else? Mu Xiao looked at Chu Han suspiciously.

    "Now I have more than 27% of Muyan Film and Television." Chu Han looked at him with a smile, and then Chu Han explained how he took advantage of Muyan Film and Television's continuous financing in recent years to obtain the current capital step by step.

    "What we are going to do in the future, we can have confidence, you know?"

.Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han, feeling indescribably touched in his heart. He rushed over and hugged Chu Han tightly. What could he do to help Chu Han when Chu Han paid so much? No matter what he can do, he must love him and protect him and guard him for the rest of his life.

    A few days later, Mu Xiaoke tossed around and finally contacted Lu Jianmin. It's just that he didn't expect to see Li Fengming when he met Yolu Jianmin.

    Li Fengming obviously didn't meet them by chance, but came to him on a special trip.

    At that time, Mu Xiaoke was thinking whether he hadn't done his job well or what was the situation. It was worthwhile for Li Fengming to leave the studio with piles of work regardless of coming to this remote suburb to find him?

    Li Fengming came here because he received news from Chu Han an hour ago. Chu Han wanted her to be there, not only to let her listen to the original story, but also to protect Mu Xiaoke. .However, Li Fengming didn't say much, he just sat with Mu Xiaoke directly and faced Lu Jianmin, who was already old at this time.

    "I want to see who caused the tragic death of my best friend in the hands of the kidnappers."

    Mu Xiaoke was dumbfounded, what is Li Fengming talking about, who is her best friend? ! ! Is it his mother? ! !

    After hearing this, Lu Jianmin seemed to be pricked in the painful spot, covering his face with his hands in pain, "I am confused, and I am sorry for you."

    Mu Xiaoke didn't know who to ask questions first. He took a few deep breaths, trying to clear his mind.

    "Mr. Lu, I want to ask you about some details. I hope you can help me, and it can be regarded as apologizing to my mother."

    After hearing the voice, Lu Jianmin nodded immediately, "You ask, you ask."

."What was the source of your thoughts at the beginning? You thought of it yourself, or someone deliberately provoke you."

    Lu Jianmin was stunned for a moment. He had never thought about this matter carefully. He did have crooked thoughts and wanted to take a shortcut to steal the project. How did you think of kidnapping Mu's wife and children?

    "At that time... I don't know who I heard. Your mother is divorcing Mu Xiangyang..." Lu Jianmin tried to recall, suddenly remembering a key, "Yes, some people say that your mother and son live outside, you can find it anywhere. ."

    "Who is it!" Mu Xiaoke's hands were shaking.

.Lu Jianmin knew exactly who that person was. He met the real estate tycoon Bao Yu and his wife at an important wine bureau that day. Bao Yu was an investor that everyone wanted to win at the time. Lu Jianmin didn't expect to be able to marry them. In response, the young and beautiful Mrs. Bao accidentally pointed out a clear road to him. Mu Xiangyang's house was restless, and his wife and children could be held hostage if he left the house, until he threatened Mu Xiangyang to withdraw from the competition. Wouldn’t it be over if you put the person back in?

    "Bao Yu's wife."

    Mu Xiaoke squeezed the phone tightly, and sure enough...

    "Wu Yi?" Li Fengming said the real name of Mrs. Bao.

    Lu Jianmin is not very clear about this, "Maybe it is, I don't have any impression anymore, I just remember that I should be a star."

.Mu Xiaoke looked at Li Fengming, Li Fengming also looked at Mu Xiaoke, and raised his hand to stroke Mu Xiaoke's head, "I'll help you, Xiaoke."

    "Who are you, why..." Mu Xiaoke couldn't understand for a while, why did Li Fengming suddenly come here and suddenly say something to avenge him?

    "Fengyan is Fengming's phoenix, Yan Xin's Yan."

    Mu Xiaoke was completely shocked by this explanation, Fengyan Studio...could it be that his mother and Li Fengming founded it together!

    "Fengyan Studio is the work of my life and your mother. After your accident, I also wanted to visit you in the past, but your father never gave me a chance. A few years later, your father proposed to withdraw from Fengyan. The studio, sold your mother's shares in Fengyan at a low price."

    Mu Xiaoke's fists were clenched tightly, and his fingers plunged into the soft flesh of his palm, almost bleeding out.

.His father is really a good father.

    "In those years, I don't want to participate in your Mu family's affairs anymore." If Chu Han hadn't made the chance encounter, she would not be nosy, but now she knows that her friend who was close to her sister died at the time. If there is a conspiracy, the person who destroys a friend's family wants to continue hurting his friend's child, and Li Fengming cannot tolerate it. "But now, I will help you and make Wu Yi pay the price she deserves!"

    Seeing what they said, Lu Jianmin finally understood that he was also being used by others.

    "Did that woman put me off on purpose!"

    Li Fengming glared over, "You don't have to excuse yourself, if it wasn't for your wrong intentions, even if you gave you 10,000 hints, you wouldn't be there!"

.Lu Jianmin lowered his head in shame, "I know, I knew it was wrong, and now I am in a bleak night scene. I deserve it. You should also ask about it. If there is nothing else, I will leave. "

    Mu Xiaoke watched the other party leave. In any case, Lu Jianmin has spent ten years in his life to condemn him, and Mu Xiaoke does not want to spread the hatred.

    The only one who is still at large is Wu Yi.

    "But only Lu Jianmin's unverifiable memory cannot convict Wu Yi." Mu Xiaoke typed.

    "It does not necessarily mean that she will be punished by law. Some are punishments that make life worse than death. A star like her who behaves badly is more likely to be overthrown."

    The next day, a video suddenly began to spread on the Internet: The new actresses and the new generation of traffic look like mothers and children. Why on earth?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 61.6K 32
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
119K 2K 63
昨日如死 Author: Hui Nanque Category: Tanmei Doujin Five years ago, Xi Zonghe was in a car accident, and I witnessed the whole process of being dumped wh...
999K 52.2K 200
When Song Qinghan woke up, he found that he had not only transmigrated into another world but also... had a ball in his stomach. He thought the origi...
The Wife Is First By seri

Historical Fiction

268K 9.5K 75
author(s) : Lu Ye Qian He , 绿野千鹤 The wife is first, the country is second, and the husband is of lesser importance. All of his life was spent riding...