[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

By Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 60

15.2K 500 20
By Erishi_An

As soon as the New Year’s Day holiday passed, Chu Han reluctantly sent Mu Xiaoke back to the school. When he got downstairs in the dormitory, Chu Han held Mu Xiaoke’s hand and squeezed it again. Uh, lip faint and shake!

    On the contrary, Mu Xiaoke held Chu Han's hand and leaned in to kiss Chu Han's cheek, "Grin!"

    Chu Han had no choice but to let go of him and watch him go upstairs.

    Mu Xiaoke returned to the dormitory, and the smile on his face directly betrayed him. Three days ago, he was still dying and wishing to die for love. Now as soon as he enters the door, he is already proud of his life?

    "Xiao Ke, something is wrong with you!" Several roommates had been working hard to prepare for the exam, but when they saw him this way, they immediately began to "condemn" him.

    "Are you going to fall in love secretly!"

    "P, you are not broken in love in the end!"

.Mu Xiaoke was amused by them, "Hanging, it makes you worried, sorry."

    "No, no, you haven't mentioned the point yet, which sister or sister you went to the two-person world with, please tell me honestly!"

    Lu Chao immediately interrupted Zhao Pengyuan, "Old Zhao, you guessed wrong! How can Xiao Ke like his sisters and sisters!"

    Mu Xiaoke pursed his mouth shyly. Lu Chao didn't expect his mind to be discovered. Lu Chao patted Zhao Pengyuan on the shoulder, "Xiao Ke, is that the big brother who came to celebrate your birthday that day?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded. The university roommates are going to spend four years together, and he didn't intend to hide from them, especially since he may go out often in the future. These things should be explained clearly to the roommates.

."This..." Zhao Pengyuan was obviously slower than Chen Ying and Lu Chao, and was stunned for a while, but after scratching his head, he gave up thinking too deeply, "Hey, no matter what, you are now full of blood. Resurrection is more important than anything!"

    "After the exam, I invite you to dinner!" Mu Xiaoke typed happily.

    Although the matter has not been completely resolved, he is particularly relieved and confident now. With such a powerful Chu Han standing behind him and carrying everything with him, he is not afraid of anything, and one day he will see the sun!

    A week later, several people in the dormitory had finished the exam. Mu Xiaoke fulfilled his promise and found a good restaurant near the school to invite his roommates to eat. By the way, Luo Jiaming and Xiaoyin from the same university town were also called over. .

    Since going to university, Mu Xiaoke has rarely seen Luo Jiaming and the others. This time, he has to retell the past.

.Luo Jiaming and Xiaoyin came over, and a few friends met each other. Mu Xiaoke was pulled by Luo Jiaming, and Mu Xiaoke knew that he would hear Luo Jiaming's talk, and he really came. Luo Jiaming was very distressed when he saw Mu Xiaoke getting thinner, "Why have you lost so much weight, isn't it okay to see you in Acring?" However, Mu Xiaoke didn't care at all, Luo Jiaming was annoyed. "You are still laughing, look at your roommate, who is not strong, you are so thin and so tall, so sad that Teacher Chu saw it!"

    Bystanders clear the authorities and fans, Mu Xiaoke actually knew for the first time that Chu Han might really suffer from his weight loss, and it was very painful. What did he do for a month, he couldn't spare his body anyway.

    He suddenly remembered that when he met again, Chu Han asked him "Do you want to commit suicide?" How uncomfortable Chu Han was at that time?

    "Small?"
.Mu Xiaoke quickly returned to his senses, "What's the matter?"

    "What's the matter with you." Xiaoyin said, "During this period of time, you seem to have delayed the customization of the two young ladies. This is not like you at all. You are busy with school affairs when you are fainted by tapping the pen. Yeah, what happened, why didn't you tell Gu Jing Wujun

    "Something happened at home, but it's all well now. To be specific, you can talk to the group at that time."

    Luo Jiaming and Xiaoyin weren't the bottom-line people, and they didn't ask much outside, so they stopped entangled.

    Mu Xiaoke immediately set up a chat group and pulled in several people present. Mu Xiaoke sent the first message: "What will happen in the future, and I will say that the cow is mainly because I want it. Take care of you, hahaha."

.Several of Mu Xiaoke’s roommates are from No. 1 Middle School. In fact, except for Xiaoyin, they all know each other before. Because Xiaoyin often comes to see Mu Xiaoke and Luo Jiaming are also very familiar with No. 1 Middle School. There is no sense of disobedience.

    "Speaking of which, Xiao Ke can be regarded as a man in our school." Lu Chao sighed.

    Luo Jiaming didn't like this kind of situation at all. "It's better not to have this kind of trouble. Fortunately, Mu Kai graduated early, otherwise I don't know when to stir up the storm."

    Luo Jiaming's inspiration suddenly flashed, "By the way, Xiao Ke, have you seen this orchid film festival, that queen!"

    It is the queen of the Orchid Film Festival again. Mu Xiaoke has heard the name several times in a row, but he is not familiar with the entertainment industry and has little interest, so he has not checked, who is this person?

.Luo Jiaming immediately found the picture of Wu Yi and sent it to the group.

    After several boys watched, Zhao Pengyuan was very straightforward and said: "It's really a beautiful woman, but it's a pity that I'm getting older."

    But Mu Xiaoke was shocked by this photo. Even though the woman in this photo has traces of years on her face, her eyebrows and nose bridge are almost exactly the same as Mu Kai!

    He never knew who Mu Kai's mother was and whether he had passed away. And now, such a woman who is so similar to Mu Kai, whose age and identity are exactly the same, has appeared, if this woman is not Mu Kai's biological mother, who else can she be!

    Mu Kai's biological mother is a female artist whom he has never heard of, and this female artist has recently won a major domestic film festival queen. It was also at this time that Mu Kai made some famous names in the entertainment industry.

.Is all this a coincidence?

    It can't be a coincidence, it was arranged by someone.

    I don’t know why, Mu Xiaoke thinks there is something else arranged to happen to him, the Mu family, his dead mother, Mu Kai and his biological mother...

    These people and the things that have happened before can be connected into a dense net, and Mu Xiaoke is in it, and he can't figure out his clues for a while.

    After eating, a few people went downstairs together, but they didn't expect to see Chu Han standing at the door. Mu Xiaoke hurriedly walked over, "Why are you here?"

    Luo Jiaming and Xiaoyin were so shocked that they looked at each other for a long time and couldn't speak. Teacher Chu came to wait for someone? !

    "I picked you up, didn't you say you want to go home?" Chu Han said while helping Mu Xiaoke to tighten his clothes. When he saw Luo Jiaming, he smiled and asked, "Luo Jiaming, are you on holiday too?"

.When Luo Jiaming had such a good face from Chu Han, he suddenly understood that he shouldn't be a light bulb, and hurriedly said hello to Xiaoyin and ran away.

    Several of Mu Xiaoke's roommates had guessed it, so they just took a step with them.

    Mu Xiaoke's luggage had been packed and left it in his aunt's office on the first floor. The two of them got in the car and went home.

    This time it was Mu Xiaoke's home in Shihua. In fact, Mu Xiaoke has already decided that he will live in Chu Han's place in the future, but he still has to pack up some things and arrange the things at home by the way.

    After returning home to wash, Chu Han followed Mu Xiaoke into the master bedroom. Mu Xiaoke was stunned, and Chu Han laughed, "Also let me sleep in the guest room?"

    Such an obvious hint made Mu Xiaoke blush, and he didn't stop Chu Han from entering, but... he didn't get used to it all at once.

.Chu Han saw that he was ready, and he picked him up and rolled onto the bed together. With a quilt, the two people were wrapped tightly. Mu Xiaoke nestled in Chu Han’s arms comfortably and hugged Chu Han tightly. Rubbed his chin.

    Chu Han rubbed his hairy head with his chin, "What did you say to your classmates today? When I saw you come back, I didn't have much interest."

    After listening to Chu Han's words, Mu Xiaoke felt sweet in his heart. He could notice even a little bit of his own care, and the unhappiness in his heart was not so important.

    Mu Xiaoke took the cell phone by the pillow and showed Wu Yi's picture to Chu Han.

    Chu Han frowned after watching. This woman looked too much like Mu Kai, "This is the queen of the Orchid Film Festival?" In fact, he paid attention after Cen Luoan said that, but he was not interested in seeing this mother and son. Looks, so this is the first time I saw Wu Yi's photo.

.Mu Xiaoke nodded, and Chu Han hugged him and sat up, "Who gave you the picture?"

    Mu Xiaoke talked about the things at the dinner table.

    "What are you worried about?"

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't say it clearly. After seeing this woman, he had a lot of questions, a lot of anxiety, and a trace of fear. He himself couldn't understand how this fear came from.

    "You can't sleep with you

    Mu Xiao could nod his head vigorously. With Chu Han, his paste-like head would be much better.

    "Mu Kai entered the entertainment industry. Your father disagrees. Mu Kai himself has never had such an idea, so it should be his biological mother."

    Mu Xiaoke agrees with this idea.

."If Wu Yi has enough resources, then Mu Kai has enough resources, plus the Mu family, Mu Kai may have a new way out in the future."

    Mu Xiaoke also agrees with this, but none of these seem to make him worry about it. Maybe he is a little worried that Mu Kai will threaten him after the expansion, but after all, he feels that Mu Kai is not a real trouble.

    "Are you worried that she will rekindle her old relationship with your dad?"

    Chu Han's words directly hit the bulging mystery, and Mu Xiaoke instantly caught the thread that made him confused.

    This woman is so beautiful, even in her old age, she can still impress young boys like Zhao Pengyuan. If his father pays attention to this woman again, will he completely betray his mother?

.Back then, that woman didn't even show up. His father had already humiliated his mother in public. What about now?

    At this time, Chu Han sent a message to Cen Luo'an.

    Within a few minutes, Cen Luo'an returned the news-a file with all the details and details of Wu Yi's life resume for more than 20 years after his debut.

    Chu Han handed the phone to Mu Xiaoke, and the two of them watched it together.

    Wu Yi started her career at the age of 19, and her first job after leaving the city cultural and industrial troupe was an advertisement shot from Mu Xiangyang.

    At that time, Mu Xiangyang was just a small director of the city TV station. Unlike Wu Yi, Mu Xiangyang has family heritage and parental connections, so even if he was just a fledgling, Mu Xiangyang directly got the shot for the national laundry detergent brand. Opportunities for TV advertising.

.And Wu Yi became a well-known beauty through this advertisement.

    Wu Yi's life should have been smooth sailing from then on, but when Wu Yi was about to get the key to the international leading film heroine, Wu Yi disappeared for three years. At that time, the Internet was not as developed as it is now, and the paparazzi in the entertainment industry did not become so frenzied to follow up their homes. So no one knows where and what she did after disappearing for three years.

    After Wu Yi returned, she played several TV series and slowly returned to the status of a first-line actress.

    What is unexpected is that when her career is about to usher in the peak again, she announced that she and her current husband will be married.

    When Mu Xiaoke saw that time, his hand was trembling so that he could not hold his mobile phone. The year Wu Yi got married was the year when Mu Kai was sent back to Mu's house. Mu Kai was sent home and Wu Yi's wedding was different. Less than three months.

    "Xiao Ke, what's the matter?".Chu Han quickly held Mu Xiaoke's hand.

    Mu Xiaoke has time in his mind. What Wu Yi did in the three years when he disappeared was to give birth to Mu Kai and recuperate. When it was time to get married, he returned Mu Kai's oil bottle to Mu's family. After that, there was a kidnapping case in the Mu family, and his mother died in it.

    Mu Kai went home, the kidnapping case, and his mother's death occurred in the year Wu Yi got married.

    Is it really irrelevant?

    No, he didn't believe it was a coincidence.

    Mu Kai is scheming and vicious. These personalities are not similar to anyone in the Mu family. Although Mu Xiangyang is skilled in calculations, he has never been a cruel person. The only explanation for how Mu Kai's personalities are formed is that they are inherited from him. Mother.

    In order to marry into a wealthy family, it is not something ordinary people can do. .Mu Xiangyang was able to accept Mu Kai happily at the time, and Mu Xiao didn't believe that there was no hint from Wu Yi. Perhaps it was Wu Yi who gave all kinds of hints that made Mu Xiangyang think that Wu Yi would marry him again, or that Wu Yi would be willing to be an underground lover, so that Mu Xiangyang could easily accept the fact that Mu Kai was his son. In the end, Mu Xiangyang even directly fired at Yan Xin at the party, without regard to the faces of the couple, and vigorously recognized the illegitimate son in public.

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't help making the most contemptible speculation. Perhaps Wu Yi turned around and married another rich man as soon as he saw that the child had been thrown away. Perhaps he did not realize the kind that could make Mu Xiangyang pay so hard. The promise of cost.

    But the problem is that Mu Xiangyang has still spoiled Mu Kai for many years, and even ignored Mu Xiaoke, a child who grew up next to him in order to spoil Mu Kai. Why is this happening? .I am afraid that Wu Yi, who is already a married woman, is indispensable. After the marriage, she was also involved with her ex. This kind of shameless approach is generally not possible, but Mu Kai and her son can. Judging from Mu Kai’s temperament, they are not only Don't be ashamed, on the contrary, they will enjoy the results of using despicable methods with complacency and complacency.

    "Could she be the man behind the kidnapping of me and my mother?" Mu Xiaoke trembled, and the uneasiness in his heart finally found the source. He looked at Chu Han, hoping that Chu Han could give him a negative answer. ! If it is as he speculated, then how should he face his mother, how should he face his once stupid behavior!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 40K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
13.3K 242 23
I do not own anything one chicago or 9-1-1. I only own my OCs this is about kelly and buck and their happily ever after. NOT A BUDDIE FIC.
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
7K 196 147
Like my other list before :) This is the part 3 *Lol, for the cover just ignore it, its some random photos from my album ... to lazy to edit it.