[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

By Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 49

16.7K 723 120
By Erishi_An

Mu Xiaoke drank alcohol for the first time. Although the alcohol content was not high, he still had some hangover symptoms the next day.

    Chu Han carried a glass of water into Mu Xiaoke's room to look at him, and saw that he was pressing his head and was confused.

    Chu Han sat down and stretched out his hand, took his hand, and helped him massage his temples, "What's wrong, have a headache?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded and looked at him a little bit complaining, as if he was acting like a baby. Chu Han smiled and rubbed his cheek, "Be good, drink some hot honey water." Chu Han held the water glass, but did not pass it. To Mu Xiaoke, but intended to feed him like this.

    Mu Xiaoke didn't realize this, so he opened his mouth and drank obediently. When he opened his eyes, he saw Chu Han's face close at hand. His face suddenly became hot, and he quickly took the cup to drink by himself.

    "I'm still shy. I leaned on my back last night, but I didn't see it at all."

.Mu Xiaoke didn't drink at all, and covered his face with his hands, and then gestured with great momentum, "I won't drink anymore!"

    At noon, Mu Xiaoke finally got up and got out of the room. Chu Han was busy with his own affairs on the sofa with his laptop. He looked at him and asked, "Are you hungry?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded, and drank some honey water in the morning. He was full at noon. He gestured: "Eat dumplings. Auntie made a lot of dumplings and put them in the refrigerator."

    Chu Han put down the things in his hand and went to the kitchen with him, "I'll do it."

    Mu Xiaoke was not polite to Chu Han, anyway, after spending so many years together, as long as Chu Han came back, Chu Han would take care of him like this, he was used to it.

    When Chu Han went to cook, Mu Xiaoke sat at the bar next to him and played with his mobile phone, and by the way, he checked whether there were any private messages on several of his website accounts. .In the summer vacation of the past few months, he will definitely continue to go to the Fengyan Studio to help, and then complete the customization that he owed before.

    When he arrived at university... he looked up at Chu Han, thinking that Chu Han was about to graduate. If Chu Han came back from graduation, he would definitely want Chu Han to live in his own home, but he was going to university again... "If I go outside In college, what can you do when you come back?" Mu Xiaoke asked in a voice.

    Chu Han didn't look back, and answered quite plainly: "Then I will visit you from time to time, or you will often come back during holidays."

    "What's the difference between that and now?"

    Mu Xiaoke was a little unhappy. He didn't seem to realize that there was something wrong with his idea of ​​pestering Chu Han every day, but when he thought that he would still have to be separated for a long time to see each other, he was not very happy.

.Chu Han came over with the cooked fried noodles and looked down at him. As the two of them were close, Mu Xiaoke could almost count Chu Han's eyelashes. Chu Han seemed to be smiling, looking straight into his eyes, "What's the matter, you're upset?"

    Mu Xiaoke's heartbeat speeded up suddenly, and he quickly withdrew, "You are teasing me again!"

    Chu Han laughed and rubbed Mu Xiaoke's head, "Don't care about me, I hope you can be free, your ideal is more important than our meeting."

    Mu Xiaoke stared at him blankly, freedom, ideals... these were all things that he couldn't even think of in his last life. After he married Rong Yanzhe, these two words completely disappeared from his life. NS.

    But Chu Han told him that his ideals and freedom are more important things, more important than their meeting.

    Mu Xiaoke's eyes were red, and he was even more moved when he thought of the various ways Chu Han had known him in the past three years. .Chu Han protected him from being bullied by his classmates, supported him in making handicrafts, and accompanied him through this long and lonely high school career. Looking back on the scenes that happened with Chu Han in the past, he couldn't believe that this really happened to him, and he was so loved and protected.

    This was what he wanted, and in this life, someone was finally willing to give it to him!

    Mu Xiaoke cried and burst into tears uncontrollably.

    Chu Han was flustered, and quickly bypassed the bar and took Mu Xiaoke into his arms. "Why are you crying? Xiaoke?" Chu Han took Mu Xiaoke's face and hurriedly wiped away the tears from Mu Xiaoke's face, but The child's tears fell faster than he wiped it. He felt very distressed, and he secretly regretted making Mu Xiaoke so funny. If he didn't say anything, he had to tease and see, he made the little ancestor cry, and it was himself that was uncomfortable.

.Mu Xiaoke held his hands tightly and pressed them on his face. He wanted such a generous palm to hold him, hold him, and touch him. These hands could bring him an endless sense of security. Mu Xiaoke couldn't bear to let go.

    Seeing Mu Xiaoke's expression, Chu Han suddenly realized that Mu Xiaoke was not angry and crying because of his teasing, but something he said that touched Mu Xiaoke.

    Chu Han didn't dare to relax in his eyes. Mu Xiaoke had never talked to him about his past. Why did he lose the ability to speak, why did he break with his family, and why he was so afraid of the two brothers Rong Yanzhe?

    Mu Xiaoke has never explained these problems.

    He wanted to find clues from Mu Xiaoke's gaffe at this time. If the two brothers Rong Yanzhe really hurt Mu Xiaoke, he would help Mu Xiaoke get back at any cost.

.Mu Xiaoke was watched by Chu Han, and his tears were held back a little bit. He lowered his head embarrassedly, but Chu Han didn't let him hide like this. He held up his chin and helped him remove the tears on his face a little bit. Wipe off.

    Mu Xiaoke's heart beat faster, and he faintly felt that something was wrong.

    "Xiao Ke! Are you at home!"

    Mu Xiangyang's voice suddenly sounded outside the door. Mu Xiaoke quickly got up and looked at Chu Han in a panic. Chu Han asked him to wash his face, "I'll go."

    Mu Xiaoke was stunned, how can this work?

    "It's easier for me to explain, it's okay."

    Indeed, Chu Han was able to speak, and perhaps explained it more accurately.

    Chu Han opened the door, and Mu Xiangyang didn't expect a second person to appear in his son's home.

    "Who are you?!"

.Chu Han smiled, "Mr. Mu has forgotten things. I was Xiao Ke's intern teacher in his first year of high school, Chu Han. Please come in, Xiao Ke is inside."

    Maybe Chu Han was too upright and straight, and he was too arrogant when speaking. Mu Xiangyang was taken aback and came in. After entering, Mu Xiangyang suddenly recovered. No, even if Chu Han is Mu Xiaoke's intern teacher, what about? How to explain An intern teacher still shows up in the student's home a few years after the internship period? ?

    Mu Xiaoke walked to the living room with a glass of water, and Chu Han asked Mu Xiangyang to take a seat. Mu Xiangyang put down the things he brought over, and really didn't want to sit down, "Xiao Ke, what's the situation?"

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han, and Chu Han began to explain to Mu Xiangyang: "Xiao Ke has always been in contact with me. I am worried about his college entrance examination, so I will come back to see him these two days."

.Mu Xiangyang looked at Mu Xiaoke in surprise, and Mu Xiaoke nodded, indeed.

    Mu Xiangyang looked at the furnishings in the house. There were obviously traces of two people living together, and he felt uneasy, "You... live in our house?"

    "Well, I'm still studying abroad. When I came back to China, I was cheeky and borrowed to live in Xiaoke's house." Mu Xiangyang heard the extra accent of the four characters in Xiaoke's house, and couldn't help looking at Chu Han, wondering whether this kid was intentional or unintentional. of?

    However, Chu Han maintained an elegant smile without any extra expressions.

    "Xiao Ke lives outside alone, but it's actually not very safe. If there are more people at home from time to time, it will also guarantee Xiao Ke's safety. Mr. Mu, don't you think?"

    Mu Xiangyang was sure that Chu Han knew what had happened at Mu's house and came to respond to him deliberately.

."Xiao Ke, don't let people come in casually at home." Mu Xiangyang was polite.

    However, Mu Xiaoke stood in front of Chu Han and gestured to Mu Xiangyang with sign language, "This house belongs to me. I can live in whoever I want to live. He is a good person and always takes care of me."

    Mu Xiangyang looked at the two people displeasedly, "Xiao Ke, don't you really put my dad in your eyes!"

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Mu Xiangyang stubbornly, unwilling to give in, "Dad, I am an adult, and I have the right to decide what to do with my own house."

    Chu Han lightly patted Mu Xiaoke on the shoulder, "Mr. Mu, you didn't come to fight with Xiaoke today, you father and son don't have to fight for me, but I and Xiaoke are very good friends. I will come. Borrowing is not an unacceptable thing, right?"

.Mu Xiangyang immediately calmed down and looked at Mu Xiaoke, "You have also finished the college entrance examination, go home and live, don't live here anymore."

    Mu Xiaoke directly refused, "Dad, you don't need to come to me about this anymore, I have already made it very clear."

    "You really don't plan to go home?" Mu Xiangyang had actually anticipated this result when he came, but he really didn't want to believe that Mu Xiaoke would be so cruel.

    Mu Xiaoke nodded, and Mu Xiangyang gritted his teeth, "Give me the hukou and I will take it back."

    When Mu Xiaoke registered for the college entrance examination, he asked Mu Xiangyang to transfer his hukou, but he never sent it back, and there was no need to use this certificate at home, so he kept it in Mu Xiaoke's hands.

    Mu Xiaoke listened, and immediately brought the notebook to Mu Xiangyang in the room.

.Mu Xiangyang flipped through the pages at will. Just as he was about to say something, he saw that Mu Xiaoke's page read "Move Out" in large characters!

    "What is this!" Mu Xiangyang took a closer look, and Mu Xiaoke moved his household registration from his home to the jurisdiction where Shihua is located! Mu Xiaoke didn't tell anyone about this!

    "You just moved your registered permanent residence in this way. Have you ever asked your dad? Have you asked anyone in your family! How could I give birth to a son like you! What the hell are you doing!"

    "I just don't want to trouble you when you encounter things in the future." Mu Xiaoke was very calm at this time. He transferred the house to his own name just for such a day, and transferred his hukou out of his own house.

    In the future, he will not need to ask Mu Xiangyang for major things that he needs to use the hukou in his life.

    He wants to make his own decisions on his own affairs.

    "You are all excuses! .Do you want to leave Mu's house so much, do you want to separate from your brother and me? "

    Mu Xiaoke looked at Mu Xiangyang who was furious, without a trace of fear in his eyes. He was not afraid of any threat from Mu Xiangyang. As long as he could get rid of Mu Kai's relationship, he didn't care about anything.

    "Okay, well, well, I never knew that my youngest son was so decisive. He used to see you only in fear and fear. It turned out that you pretended to be! Well, since you want to move out of the Mu family's account, then From today on, you will no longer be my Mu Xiangyang’s son, and I will not provide you with a single cent. I want to see when you can be spineless!"

    After Mu Xiangyang said, he was so angry that he slammed the door and left.

    A huge door sound shook in Mu Xiaoke's heart, and Chu Han covered his ears at the right time.

.When Mu Xiangyang left, Mu Xiaoke sighed heavily, and Chu Han looked at him, "When did you move your account, don't you tell me?"

    Mu Xiaoke reluctantly smiled, "I took advantage of the college entrance examination registration to cheat out the hukou, so I went to do it right away."

    "Aren't you worried that he really broke off relationship with you?"

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head, he had already thought about the worst result. As for the cost of living, he now has the ability to support himself, including money for school, he has also saved it early.

    He was so stubborn, Chu Han was even more curious about the past.

    However, he knew it was not the time yet.

    A few days later, Chu Han was going back to school. Before leaving, Chu Han held Mu Xiaoke's hand, did not hide his explicit emotions, and looked straight at Mu Xiaoke, "Well, when I come back, I have something to say to you."

.After that, Chu Han kissed Mu Xiaoke's eyebrows, not like before, but obviously leaving a mark, telling Mu Xiaoke clearly that he was kissing him.

    Mu Xiaoke's eyes widened, and he stood alone for a long time without regaining his senses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 12.3K 98
Author : Du Lai Status: Complete Status in COO: 92 Chapters+6 Extras Jiang Yu was a small mermaid who couldn't sing. He had always felt inferior beca...
2.5M 206K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
173K 7.1K 70
NOT MY TRANSLATION, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE Author(s) 차선 CREDITS:Reader Stream for the amazing translation. I had a supporting role in a modern fantasy...
21.9K 703 16
Credits to owner. Offline purposes only. SUMMARY: As a newborn vampire, Luo ZhouZhou's instincts are ingrained in his genes making him embark on a co...