[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

By Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 39

18.6K 735 91
By Erishi_An

Brother Chu Han?

    Mu Xiaoke somehow came up with such a sticky name in his mind, and he blushed at once. How could such a nasty name be called out?

    No no no...

    But why can Lin Jun be called out to Lin Jun without any obstacles?

    On the other side of the camera, Chu Han clearly saw Mu Xiaoke's face turning red a little, and couldn't help wondering if he was bullying the children, "It's just another name, is it so difficult?"

    Mu Xiaoke came back to his senses and looked at him ignorantly.

    Chu Han helped his forehead, "Forget it, just call it whatever you like..."

    "Brother Chu Han!"

    Chu Han stared at the news, his heart beating a little fast, what's the matter? ? ?

.The winter vacation passed very quickly. On the seventh day of the seventh year, the senior high school students returned to school. A week later, Mu Xiaoke would also go back to report.

    At the opening ceremony, Mu Xiaoke received the award alone as the first one in the senior high school, and won the highest scholarship ever in the history of a high school.

    At the same time, this award ceremony also allowed the teachers and students of the school to once again get to know Mu Xiaoke, a flawed schoolmaster.

    Unlike Mu Xiaoke, Mu Kai's situation in the class has undergone earth-shaking changes. Cao Chengli went to Mu's house to have a barbecue and went into the detention center. Anyone who heard this would avoid Mu Kai. No matter how handsome Mu Kai is, no matter how rich his family is, there will be no second such stupid Cao Chengli. Go get close to him.

    Once the stars held the moon, now the door at the table can be quite different. This is Mu Kai's school life since the beginning of school.

    March 10. .After class, Mu Xiaoke stopped the taxi and ran to the airport. Today is the day when Chu Han came back!

    Mu Xiaoke made an appointment with Chu Han early, and is going to pick him up at the airport!

    After more than an hour's drive, Mu Xiaoke finally arrived at the airport, which was exactly 6 o'clock in the afternoon.

    Mu Xiaoke hurriedly rushed into the airport exit, Chu Han's plane arrived at 5:30!

    When I arrived at the pick-up gate, fortunately, it was a working day. Not many people came to pick up the airport. Mu Xiaoke directly occupied the best place to find someone.

    After waiting for a few minutes, I finally saw a cool guy wearing sunglasses and a black trench coat coming out.

    Mu Xiaoke excitedly waved his hand to attract the attention of the handsome guy.

    When Chu Han saw Mu Xiaoke, he took off his glasses and walked towards him. At the same time, he opened his arms and asked with a bright smile: "Hug?"

.Mu Xiaoke didn't even want to jump on his tiptoe and embrace Chu Han's neck. Chu Han gently hugged him, and then squeezed him up, "I'm a little fatter..." Chu Han loosened him a little, and touched him. He measured his head, "It also grows taller."

    The smile on Mu Xiaoke's face never faded, his eyes flashed brightly and he looked at Chu Han for an instant, "I have a good meal and exercise!"

    "Good." Chu Han couldn't put it down with Mu Xiaoke's little head, and dragged him out for a while.

    Mu Xiaoke looked at the hands of the two holding hands together, inexplicably feeling that the big brother next to him was taking care of his little brother.

    The two took a taxi back to Shihua Community, and Mu Xiaoke had already consciously taken Chu Han home. He had a place in his house. How could he let Chu Han go outside and feel wronged?

.Chu Han still lived in the previous guest room. Taking advantage of Chu Han's effort to organize things, Mu Xiaoke went to heat up the prepared dishes.

    Chu Han changed his clothes and came out. Seeing the busy figure in the kitchen, he couldn't help but feel a little moved. How many years have he not felt at home like this? He can't remember.

    Mu Xiaoke turned his head and saw Chu Han's absent-minded appearance, as if he was still staring at him absent-mindedly. He gestured to sign language and asked what was wrong.

    Chu Han smiled, walked over and took him by the shoulders and took him to see the food, "What did you make delicious?"

    Mu Xiao could see that he didn’t ask much about this, “Home cooking, this chicken soup is stewed by my aunt. It’s Cantonese cuisine. The soup is very clear and of course very fresh and sweet. I’m afraid you just got off the plane and didn’t have an appetite. ."

    "Okay, I love it all." Chu Han coaxed him.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 242 23
I do not own anything one chicago or 9-1-1. I only own my OCs this is about kelly and buck and their happily ever after. NOT A BUDDIE FIC.
2.8M 41.4K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.4M 201K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...