[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

By Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 31

21.3K 887 148
By Erishi_An

When he was about to leave, Chu Han helped Mu Xiaoke to put on his clothes, "Are you satisfied today? Did the inspiration explode when I went back?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded his head like smashing garlic. Before, he always felt that he couldn't understand the things in the fashion circle, but now he has discovered that looking at these things can really have new feelings.

    Mu Xiaoke puts the phone away, and you can’t lose the material tonight!

    "Uh...you two, please stay."

    A lady stopped them suddenly, and Mu Xiaoke looked back and saw that it was a middle-aged woman who had been sitting next to him just now. The woman was exquisitely dressed, and she could be seen as a lady in the fashion circle.

    Chu Han asked, "What can I do for you?"

    The woman's eyes kept staring at Mu Xiaoke. Mu Xiaoke was a little uncomfortable when she saw him, and silently hid beside Chu Han.

.Only then did the woman realize that she had lost her temper, she quickly put away her straight eyes, and tried to soften her voice and said: "I just heard your conversation, and I take the liberty to ask, are you his brother?"

    Chu Han shook his head, "I am his teacher, what do you want to say?"

    "Oh, what hairpins did you just talk about? Who is making the hairpins?"

    Chu Han raised his hand and gently patted Mu Xiaoke on the shoulder, "It's him."

    "Then...is it convenient for me to see his works?"

    Chu Han was very cautious about this, and looked up and down the woman and the young girl next to her, "Are you going to buy jewelry from him?"

    "Oh no... I took the liberty. This is the business card of our studio. Please Hui Cun." The girl next to the middle-aged man immediately handed the business card to Chu Han.

.After Chu Han took it, he only glanced at it and handed it to Mu Xiaoke. Mu Xiaoke took it and took a look. It said "Li Fengming, Chairman of Fengyan Studio".

    Mu Xiaoke's expression instantly became exaggerated, and Chu Han asked, "Know?"

    Mu Xiaocan nodded vigorously, and looked up at the lady's eyes into worship! Fengyan is now the top studio in the jewelry industry. I have always heard that the studio is headquartered in City Y. Mu Xiaoke had originally thought of visiting it through Mu Xiangyang's relationship. Unexpectedly, I met it directly in this show today, and the chairman of the other person was still sitting next to him, and he didn't notice it! He really doesn't know Taishan!

    Li Fengming couldn't help laughing when he saw Mu Xiaoke like this. "It seems that the kids also know the company. I wonder if you can look at your previous works now?"

    sure! .Mu Xiaoke immediately took out the cell phone that was about to be powered off, opened his W-blog account, and showed each other the photos on it one by one.

    After reading it, Li Fengming fell into deep thought. After a long time, he asked: "Have you been a teacher?" When Li Fengming spoke, his eyes moved between Chu Han and Mu Xiaoke. The two knew that she had misunderstood, and Chu Han explained: "I am His high school trainee teacher is not a handicraft teacher."

    Li Fengming seemed to be relieved, looking at Mu Xiaoke intently, and Mu Xiaoke shook his head, "I followed... the notes left by my family." Mu Xiaoke explained by typing.

    "You... your family is very nice, but there is no teacher to guide you, it is easy to go astray. If you are interested in entering this industry in the future, you should find a teacher to study hard.".As Li Fengming said, she took out another business card from her own bag, "This master is an old man in our studio. If you want, you can try to contact him and learn from him."

    The master of Fengyan Studio! That's a figure in the industry's master class! Mu Xiaoke thought of this but didn't dare to pick it up. He only became a renunciation halfway through, relying on some experience in the previous life to achieve such a little achievement. Can he really contact the teacher? Can he really apprentice? Mu Xiaoke's palms were sweaty, he rubbed his palms unconsciously, looked at the business card and then at Li Fengming.

    Just when Li Fengming was about to lose patience, Chu Han directly took the business card and smiled at her: "Thank you for your blue eyes. We will contact you when we go back. I don't know if we are successful in apprenticeship, how can we thank you?"

    "Don't thank me, it would be better if children can join our studio after they have succeeded in learning..But whether you can apprehend or how much you can learn after apprenticeship is entirely up to you. "

    Li Fengming showed a gentle smile and encouraged Mu Xiaoke: "I am very optimistic about you, I hope you won't let me down, goodbye bye."

    Mu Xiaoke watched them leave, and did not recover from the shock and excitement for a long time.

    Chu Han took him back to Shihua and stopped at the door, and Mu Xiaoke really recovered completely.

    Seeing the gate of the community, Mu Xiaoke was amazed that he had already arrived home. Chu Han stopped the car and kept looking at him. His face slowly turned red. The opportunity he got tonight really shocked his mind. He was just thinking that maybe he could gradually have a small job of his own. Room, help the young lady on the Internet make better jewelry, but I have never thought of being able to enter the core of this industry. The business card in his hand is really too precious, so precious that he is a little daunting.

.Chu Han asked, "Don't you dare to contact?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded slightly, and communicated with such a powerful master, he would definitely be timid.

    "forget about it?"

    Mu Xiaoke immediately shook his head, how can it be done? This chance of falling pie in the sky must never be given up!

    Chu Han smiled, and did not continue to arouse him, turned around and handed a gift bag to Mu Xiaoke from the back seat. Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han questioningly. Chu Han said, "I was in a hurry when I came back, so I bought this from the school's supermarket. See if you like it or not."

    Did you even bring him a gift? Mu Xiaoke was a little embarrassed. Chu Han took him to dinner and watched the show today. It was already expensive enough. How could he still accept this gift?

    "Open it and take a look, don't be stunned." Chu Han urged, Mu Xiaoke had no choice but to listen.

.There is a gift box containing three hand creams. It is a high-end brand of foreign hand creams. Mu Xiao can see that several aunts at home have used them. But Mu Xiao is a boy, and there are also men in his family, so he rarely cares about this aspect. He didn't expect Chu Han to give him this.

    "You often do handicrafts, and you need to take good care of your hands."

    Mu Xiaoke looked at his hands. These hands are indeed much rougher than half a year ago. There are many small wounds on the index fingers and thumbs of his hands, all of which were injured when he was making hairpins. If the injury is serious, he usually puts on a band-aid at most, and he has never thought about how to care for it.

    Chu Han would even care about things he couldn't notice... Mu Xiaoke raised his head and looked at Chu Han, his eyes were moved. .The touches Chu Han received from Mu Xiaoke were too much. Chu Han was even a little embarrassed. He raised his hand and patted Mu Xiaoke's head, "Okay, go back."

    Mu Xiaoke had to bid him reluctantly goodbye.

    He opened the car door and suddenly realized that Chu Han had no rented a house anymore, so where was he going to live at so late now?

    Mu Xiaoke immediately let go of his doubts, Chu Han pointed to a nearby convenient hotel big light sign, "Go there to live the night, and go back to school tomorrow afternoon."

    How could this work? Chu Han ran back all the way for him. How could he be allowed to stay in a hotel? "You come to live in my house!" Mu Xiaoke looked serious, anyway, there are still two rooms in his house, and his aunt has always helped him take care of it, so he can live in at any time.

.Chu Han looked at Mu Xiaoke who hadn't spoken for a long time, and Mu Xiaoke always tugged his sleeves and refused to let go. Chu Han suddenly became serious, "Do you know what you are doing?"

    Chu Han's eyes suddenly changed, and Mu Xiaoke felt a cold light inexplicably, a bit like...like the gaze of a lone wolf seen in the middle of the night in a documentary. It is not a threat, but it always makes people feel a little bit of danger.

    But Mu Xiaoke didn't care anymore, and said confidently: "I invite a good friend to live at home, what else can I do!"

    Maybe it was because Mu Xiaoke was too "dominant", and Chu Han couldn't resist in the end, so he could only drive into Shihua and follow Mu Xiaoke home.

    As soon as he entered the house, Mu Xiaoke turned on the water heater and helped Chu Han take the bag into the guest room, "You hurry up and sleep, and tomorrow I will ask my dad to call a driver to come and take you to the airport!"

.Chu Han saw that Mu Xiaoke was still going round and round. When he opened the closet, he had to get the quilt on the top floor. He quickly grabbed his hand, "Okay, I'll get it." Chu Han staggered and got Mu Xiaokelian. Mu Xiaoke was frustrated with the quilt that he couldn't touch with jumping. It seemed that he had only started to grow this year, and he didn't know when he would grow as tall as Chu Han.

    Chu Han put down the quilt and turned his head to see Mu Xiaoke standing there, and he couldn't help rubbing Mu Xiaoke's head again, "My kid, you're still far away! Hahaha!"

    The child ran away angrily.

    The kid didn't run very far and then turned around and said "good night" to him.

    Chu Han replied softly: "Good night, little cute."

    It was late at night, and Mu Xiaoke fell asleep with all the good things seen today.

.In the guest room, Chu Han stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows looking at the bustling night scene outside, not knowing what he was thinking about.

    Lin Jun called at the right time, and Lin Jun asked worriedly: "Where are you, Mr. Chu, why are you still not coming back? Did something happen?"

    Chu Han looked at the guest room he was in with a smug smile, "At the kid's house."

    Lin Jun was stunned for a moment, "At Mu Xiaoke's house?"

    Chu Han responded. Lin Jun could almost immediately imagine how Chu Han pretended to be a homeless wanderer to deceive Mu Xiaoke's sympathy, but Lin Jun still didn't understand why Chu Han did this. President Chu, I actually don't quite understand the reason for your return this time."

    Hurrying back to City Y, but going back to school in one day, is it just to come and see that insignificant fashion show?

.Chu Han was silent, and he knew in his heart that he came back for Mu Xiaoke.

    From the first time I met Mu Xiaoke in Fenglin Garden, Chu Han remembered this dumb boy who looked thin and conscientious, a poor man who was chased by Rong Yanzhe. Chu Han didn't like to pity the weak, but Mu Xiaoke was not really weak. The superficial weakness was just a way for him to protect himself. Chu Han could see the endless tenacity in his bones. Chu Han likes such a person very much.

    That time, Mu Xiaoke cried so sad in the elevator, but he didn't blame the heavens. Instead, he ate the desserts he didn't like to be grateful for his kindness. After crying, Mu Xiaoke worked hard again. All of these make Chu Han like it very much.

    Mu Xiaoke's world seems very complicated, but it is also very simple, just a simple gesture of handing a tissue can make Mu Xiaoke satisfied and moved. .Every time, Chu Han was able to get the "movement" and "love" from Mu Xiaoke's big eyes through his insignificant "kindness". He likes to see Mu Xiaoke's simple and sincere happiness, because it can also make him happy.

    So he didn't like to let Mu Xiaoke down by himself.

    It feels really good to slowly raise a little poor who betrayed by the audience to be happy and innocent.

    However, for Lin Jun's question, he gave another answer: "Help me invest in Muyan Film and Television's new project, which accounts for 40% of me."

    "what?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2K 63
昨日如死 Author: Hui Nanque Category: Tanmei Doujin Five years ago, Xi Zonghe was in a car accident, and I witnessed the whole process of being dumped wh...
611K 31K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.7M 60.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
920K 22.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...