[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

By Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 29

25.1K 957 196
By Erishi_An

Chu Han looked at Mu Xiaoke’s serious appearance in the video, and couldn’t help but chuckle, “Don’t be so nervous, it’s not a big deal. It’s just that the Rong family and my parents had a competition many years ago. They won by means, so There have always been grievances."

    The Rong family's use of this method did not surprise Mu Xiaoke. The Rong family used this style from top to bottom. Mu Xiaoke used to think that this was very handsome, but after experiencing it, they understood that they were just arrogant. It's just that he never thought that a dazzling person like Chu Han would be restrained by the Rong family, and Chu Han, like him, was also a poor person who was hurt by the Rong family...

    The gaze that Mu Xiaoke looked at Chu Han was even more distressed, and he thought that it was probably because of him that Rong Yanzhe knew of Chu Han’s existence. It was he who had caused Chu Han, and the guilt in his heart was beyond words. ! "Sorry, it was because of me that they noticed you."

."Will they do anything to you, can I help you?"

    After Mu Xiaoke finished typing, he looked up and watched the video. He didn't expect to rush into Chu Han's sight. He blushed suddenly, and the stupidity just now made everyone see it.

    "Yes, teach me sign language." Chu Han said with a smile.

    Mu Xiaoke was stunned, what did Chu Han say so suddenly?

    "Teach me sign language, okay?" Chu Han lowered his voice, the low, magnetic voice from his ears to Mu Xiaoke's heart, making his heart itchy and numb.

    In order to conceal his strange feeling, he quickly typed: "Why should I learn sign language? I can type and chat with you, or do you think I am typing slowly?"

    Chu Han asked back: "If your typing speed can still be slow, am I the tortoise crawling?"

    Mu Xiaoke bit his lip, "Then why?"

."In the future, I can have a good video with you, instead of lowering your head and typing, I'm looking at your little head."

    Mu Xiaoke covered his face, and sure enough, he was too slow.

    "But you have to read sign language often. No one will practice it with you. It's hard for you to learn it."

    "Then you practice with me."

    Chu Han took it for granted, "I learned it for you too, didn't it?"

    Mu Xiaoke blushed, but couldn't refute it.

    But taking a step back and thinking, Mu Xiaoke was still not reconciled, and said again: "Teacher, you know to tease me!"

    "Hahaha, Xiao Ke, you are still so cute."

    Here again, he said that he is a big boy and cute! "I'm a boy, I will praise me in the future and remember to use the word handsome!"

    "This may not be remembered, I still like to speak straight.".Chu Han was suffocating a smile, speaking very seriously, as if he was in class before.

    Where did Mu Xiaoke play with Teacher Chu, he directly surrendered and surrendered.

    After chatting for a long time, Chu Han was going to class too. Before leaving, he reminded Mu Xiaoke: "Don't mess with the Rong family anymore. Stay at home and school, you know?"

    Mu Xiaoke nodded and nodded solemnly.

    "Good." Chu Han smiled, raised his hand and scratched in front of the screen, as if rubbing Mu Xiaoke's small head as before.

    Mu Xiaoke turned off the phone and was not in the mood to look at the information, so he rolled onto the bed and had fun. But after he stopped the unusually happy mood just now, he suddenly realized that Chu Han had diverted his attention from the topic of sign language, and then he talked about things related to making hairpins. In the end, Chu Han still didn't tell him anything about the Rong family. .Why did Chu Han suddenly turn off the topic? In order not to worry him, or not to let him get involved...

    Suddenly, the door was knocked, and Mu Xiaoke immediately became vigilant. Mu Xiangyang went to the company to work overtime after dinner, and there was no one else in the family.

    "Xiao Ke, I heard Auntie say you are back, open the door, let me see you."

    It's Mu Kai.

    Mu Xiaoke got up reluctantly. After opening the door, Mu Kai handed him a cup of milk tea, "Drink, the newly opened milk tea shop at the school gate, didn't you like to drink these sweet things before?"

    Mu Xiaoke didn't want it, but Mu Kai kept holding the milk tea with a smile like this, and in desperation, Mu Xiaoke could only take it. "What are you doing inside? Reading or making hairpins? I seem to hear someone talking? Is it Teacher Chu?"

.Mu Xiaoke stood in the crack of the door and blocked the door of his house, not giving Mu Kai any chance to come in, and then explained in sign language: "No, I'm watching the video."

    "Really, I heard Brother Yanzhe said that today I wanted to invite you and dad to dinner, but you quarreled with them later. Did you mean it, huh?"

    "Are you here to inquire about the news for him?" Mu Xiaoke did not answer, but instead questioned Mu Kai.

    Mu Kai stiffened for a moment, and then returned to normal. "So what, even my father wants to cheat their Rong family. I should help Brother Yanzhe to do something. To put it bluntly, it is for the future development of our Mu family. good."

    Mu Xiaoke thought it was ridiculous, "What about Fu Jiayun?"

    "I and Jiayun are good friends." Mu Kai said without guilty, with a bright smile on his face.

."That's because I misunderstood. I wish you can be supported by the Rong family in the future. Our family will depend on you for support in the future."

    Mu Xiaoke closed the door directly after drawing, and then locked and bolted again, let Mu Kai stand alone outside the door and laugh.

    The Rong family, this night is destined to be uneven. The Rong Zhao and his wife are planning to invite Mu Xiangyang to dinner and talk about entering the entertainment industry. By the way, they will inquire about Chu Han’s whereabouts with Mu Xiaoke, but Mu Xiaoke is so noisy. Everything is messed up.

    Rong Yanzhe, the troublemaker, has a darker face than his dad. Rong Zhao didn’t get angry when he saw his son look like that. That dumb man, he has a mental problem. Did you know the first day, what did you go and trouble him for! A good meal was messed up by you kids who don’t know the heights!"

."Hey, what are you scolding my son for, is it his fault? It's obviously that dumb who doesn't know how to promote, Yanzhe, don't care about him, let him stay away if he doesn't know the face." Shao Yuzhen said, turning to Rong Rongzhao." If you want to find someone in the film and television industry, do you have to find Mu's family!"

    Rong Zhao stared: "Mu Xiangyang is a brave man. It's best to find him. Besides, is it so easy to find a film and television company like his size? I can't tell you, it's true!"

    "Since he doesn't know each other, then force him to know each other." Rong Yanzhe suddenly said, which shocked his parents.

    "Child, what are you talking about?" Shao Yuzhen didn't believe that her only adult child could say such terrible things.

.Rong Yanzhe raised his head, his face was unstoppable, "Mu Xiangyang is just like that. He has to ask for money if he wants to start a project. Dad, don’t let him raise money. After a year and a half, he will be dragged to death."

    Rong Zhao's palms felt cold after hearing this, "Yanzhe, how did you think of these things?"

    "Isn't this taken for granted, since he asks you for money, it means that he is short of money, and is in the circle to fight for contacts, can he still fight for our Rong family?"

    Rong Zhao and Shao Yuzhen looked at each other. Although Rong Yanzhe's strategy is very insidious, it must be said that it is an excellent plan.

    Rong Yanzhe squeezed his fist secretly, Mu Xiaoke, I will make you cry and come back and beg me!

    December will come soon.

.The hairpins made by Mu Xiaoke for the three famous COSER once again robbed everyone of their attention at the Hanfu party they attended. Therefore, the Hanfu fans who participated in the party on the day of the event were almost all discussing the set of jewelry that the creator called "Chonghua".

    Mu Xiaoke respected COSER's original preferences when designing, prosperous, precious and charming, this is the keynote of this "respectful". The three COSERs each chose 18 bachelor degrees, camellia natural stone hosta based on camellia, hexagonal scarlet.

    The luster and transparency of natural stone make these heavy-duty designs both graceful and delicate, even if it is so prosperous. This astounded everyone present, and naturally couldn't stop everyone's discussion.

    The popularity of the "Chonghua" series made Mu Xiaoke nearly a thousand followers in two days, and the order was full again.

.Mu Xiaoke took advantage of the lunch break to deal with the news, Luo Jiaming laughed when they saw their conversation, "No, your list is scheduled for next year's Children's Day?"

    Mu Xiaoke was also very helpless. He had already told the young ladies that time was too late, but they still insisted on making a decision, and some even paid the full budget directly.

    "If you abscond with the money, it would be a huge amount of stolen money!"

    Mu Xiaoke has no time to fiddle with her, so he hurriedly called up another memo to count all the things, and then immediately sent updates on the W blog and X stations, making it clear that he would not receive new orders from now on until the end of the year. .

    "Actually, if you can grow two more livers, you can still do it, hahaha."

.But Mu Xiaoke just feels that let alone two livers, he can't finish it with his hands. He is not a fast person. He needs at least two weeks to finish custom-made works. It may take three weeks. So in the short term, the list of these ten little sisters is the limit he can bear.

    Luo Jiaming said with a smile and raised her head. A figure flashed by outside the window. She went out to look quickly, but only saw a corner of her clothes, and that figure looked a bit like Fu Jiayun.

    "No way……"

    Mu Xiaoke came out of the classroom and typed in sign language, "What's the matter?"

    "I just saw Fu Jiayun. I don't know if I misunderstood."

    Mu Xiaoke didn't want to bother, even Fu Jiayun didn't care, he and Luo Jiaming didn't say anything shameful. .Mu Xiaoke continued to play with the phone, and silently calculated the order money again. After the calculation, he immediately grinned with joy. Now he can support himself!

    Luo Jiaming rolled his eyes when he saw his silly look.

    At the end of the month, Mu Xiaoke did not expect to receive a call from his father suddenly, "There is a problem at home."

    Mu Xiaoke returned to Mu's house and saw that Mu Xiangyang and several of his managers were still in a state of exhaustion. He was anxious and asked quickly: "What's the matter?"

    Mu Xiangyang’s assistant replied: “There is an investor in a modern drama who wants to break the contract, but the crew has already started, so you must not lose so much investment halfway.”

    In other words, there is a problem with the company's capital chain? ! Mu Xiao can't believe his ears. In the last life, the Mu family's capital chain went wrong four years later. It was when he was 20 years old. Why did it happen when he was only 16 years old!

.Mu Xiaoke asked: "Why do they break the contract for no reason? Don't they have to pay liquidated damages for breaking the contract?"

    A young man next to Mu Xiangyang shook his head, "The heroine in the group broke out in a scandal two days ago, and now investors don't turn back to tell us that they are merciful."

    Mu Xiaoke was dumbfounded for a while, this was something he had never remembered before!

    Mu Xiangyang's assistant was very angry. "Someone must have deliberately broke the news. This actress is not very popular at all. How could she suddenly be spotted by the paparazzi?! But she has been running a good wife and good mother's personal settings, and suddenly broke out of the rails. There are so many people talking about the scandal, and we don’t know what to do with this drama!"

    And Mu Xiangyang remained silent. Mu Xiaoke saw Mu Xiangyang's haggard appearance, and suddenly discovered that Mu Xiangyang was really old. Such aging came so suddenly that it suddenly made Mu Xiaoke full of guilt.

.It's not an accident, that is to say there is a black hand behind... Mu Xiaoke's heart has a chill, is it Rong Yanzhe?

    Mu Xiaoke rushed to the doctor and asked, "Can you change the heroine?"

    "I asked, no one is willing to pick up an actress with a name and a surname. Who wants to take over that person's resources at this kind of threshold? Isn't this telling others to put themselves down?"

    "Now the only way is to reinvest, but if the crew stops working for one day, we will lose one day. Boss, is there really no one willing to help us?"

    Mu Xiangyang was unable to shook his head. He didn't know who else would come to help, but he was exhausted. If it doesn't work, just transfer the show directly.

    However, abandoning this drama means that all the previous investment has been lost...

.Mu Xiaoke squeezed the phone, he turned to go to the garden, and released the number of Rong Yanzhe, which had been blacked out. As soon as this number was released, he immediately received a text message from Rong Yanzhe.

    "I heard you went home? Is your father okay now?"

    Mu Xiaoke squeezed his fist, it was him! Rong Yanzhe didn't really want to help out in such a timely manner, but to warn him and show off his good deeds!

    Mu Xiaoke once again felt the resentment from his previous life, and was played by Rong Yanzhe in the applause. He had no choice but to let Rong Yanzhe push him.

    Do not! Can't admit defeat, he can't just admit defeat, he can't admit defeat, if he admits defeat now, everything he has done these days will be wasted! He gritted his teeth, he believed he must have another way!

.He opened his address book and finally found someone who might be able to help! He immediately ran back to the lobby and asked Mu Xiangyang's assistant: "Are they officially withdrawing funds now?"

    Mu Xiangyang's assistant shook his head. It has been less than 24 hours since the investor proposed to withdraw funds. Many procedures cannot be completed immediately. "Still talking, Xiao Ke, what do you want to do?"

    Mu Xiaoke hurriedly typed: "Investment contract! Do they have any clear requirements for the fame of the heroine!"

    The assistant immediately found out the contract from a bunch of documents. Mu Xiaoke also helped to get two copies. After flipping through them, the assistant shook his head, "No, this time this drama is mainly based on the actor's investment, so we did not find a coffee maker. A very big actress. Ke, what do you think?"

    "I have a recommendation from an actress who dares to take over."

.What Mu Xiaoke is talking about is an acting student who has not graduated. She is the young lady who insists on paying the full budget and lining up to order hairpins at Mu Xiaoke.

    "I didn't graduate...Xiao Ke, it's not me. Actors are well-known. We can't just look at investor contracts."

    "Will it work? You can try it!" Mu Xiaoke begged very sincerely. Now there is no other way. If an already famous actress is unwilling to come to the muddy water, he can only find nothing. The famous ones are the ones that will never be splashed with dirty water.

    This young lady who hasn't made her debut is the best candidate.

    The assistant looked at other people embarrassedly, and finally Mu Xiangyang nodded, "Go to contact and let the producer and the director go for an interview."

.Mu Xiaoke was still nervous. In fact, he had only seen photos of this young lady and some short videos in W Boli. In any case, I hope the interview will go smoothly. If you can successfully sign a contract to replace the heroine, then there is no reason for investors to withdraw their capital.

    While the assistant was in contact, several other managers continued to find possible investors. Mu Xiaoke felt even more sad when he saw their hustle and bustle. If he was not so impulsive that day, perhaps he would not have offended Rong Yanzhe so thoroughly.

    What made him even more frightened was that Rong Yanzhe was still just a freshman, and he already had such a vicious method. He couldn't imagine how Rong Yanzhe would deal with him as an adult in this life.

    In this way, the Mu family of the previous life, I am afraid that the Rong family would have been peeled and drank blood!

.Five hours after Mu Xiaoke went home, Mu Kai finally returned home in a hurry. As soon as he entered the house, he went to Mu Xiangyang and cried, "Dad, I heard that the company had an accident. Are you okay? Okay?"

    Mu Xiaoke helped those who were doing things on the sidelines, and when he saw Mu Kai, his eyes turned away.

    However, Mu Kai didn't let him escape: "Xiao Ke...Why are you still here, do you know why there is a problem with our family!" Mu Kai suddenly got into trouble, which stopped everyone in the room.

    Mu Xiaoke still stared at the computer, turning a deaf ear to Mu Kai's words.

    "Xiao Ke! Brother Yanzhe has given an ultimatum! If you don't apologize anymore, their family will let other investors never cooperate with us again!"

    Mu Xiaoke stopped his work, and as expected, Mu Kai was here to serve as a microphone for Rong Yanzhe.

.Rong Yanzhe really...has no shame. Mu Xiao can type on a computer and directly put his voice out of the speaker: "He admits that he secretly played the game to bring down our family?"

    "certainly……"

    Mu Xiaoke raised his eyebrows, "I recorded."

    Mu Kai opened his eyes wide, "What did you say?"

    "Record criminal evidence." Mu Xiaoke raised his head to look at Mu Kai with firm eyes: "I will not bow my head to apologize to a murderer!"

    Everyone present was shocked by these words, and all looked at Mu Xiaoke with scorching eyes.

    "Murderer!" Rong Yanzhe clapped his hands and walked in. "Very well, Mu Xiaoke, I underestimated you. I didn't expect you to be so hard-mouthed, even if you die, you will be so stubborn."

.Mu Xiangyang didn't expect that Rong Yanzhe would follow Mu Kai into the house. His blood pressure was too high all day, and now he is almost bleeding, "Do you still have the face to go to the house?"

    "What are you talking about, Uncle Mu? I'm here to help you. My father has already signed the investment documents for Muyan Film and Television, and your urgent needs will be solved immediately." Rong Yanzhe took out the documents and handed them in very politely. In Mu Xiangyang's hands, "If Uncle Mu has any questions, you don't need to worry about answering them. You can read the terms carefully before signing."

    Having said that, his gaze turned to Mu Xiaoke again. No, he was not satisfied with just looking at Mu Xiaoke. He raised his leg and walked towards Mu Xiaoke step by step, asking Mu Xiaoke for verification: "Xiao Ke, look, I don’t have Bullying you, right?" Rong Yanzhe bent over and approached Mu Xiaoke, reaching out to touch Mu Xiaoke's face.

.Mu Xiaoke backed away without hesitation. He didn't believe Rong Yanzhe at all. Now this man with a smile on his face made him feel dangerous. Rong Yanzhe was not sincere, he could not see a smile in Rong Yanzhe's eyes, and the fake smile disappeared instantly when he avoided. Such a person is a poisonous snake or a beast, and will make all those who disobey him die without a place to bury their bodies.

    Knowing that he couldn't achieve his goal, Rong Yanzhe stood up straight and looked at Mu Xiaoke condescendingly, "Xiao Ke, let me be angry next time, things will not be so easy to solve."

    Mu Xiaoke watched him stubbornly, without making any expressions on his face. What everyone didn't know was that his heart was beating fast, and he was afraid of fear of Rong Yanzhe. This feeling was not reduced compared with the previous life! He once thought that he had overcome the panic caused by his previous life, but that was not the case!

.Rong Yanzhe snorted and turned to leave, whether that smile was a threat or a mockery.

    The Mu family members watched Rong Yanzhe leave, and their nervous mood relaxed.

    Mu Xiangyang threw the contract sent by Rong Yanzhe to the legal counsel aside, "After reading it right away, give me an answer."

    "This contract can't be signed, whether there are any traps or not!"

    Mu Xiaoke's words stunned everyone present.

    This is especially true for Mu Kai. Just now Rong Yanzhe's every move was poking his heart, and scenes that he couldn't bear appeared in front of him, and he couldn't stop it! He didn't understand why the development of the matter was completely different from what Rong Yanzhe said to him at the beginning!

    Three hours ago, Rong Yanzhe called Mu Kai and asked him to drink coffee in a coffee shop outside Yizhong. .Mu Kai agreed without saying anything. Even though he had received news that something was wrong with his family, he still chose to go to Rong Yanzhe's appointment first.

    When Rong Yanzhe arrived at the place, Mu Kai looked at the situation on WBo. The heroine who was filming in Mu's family broke out in a scandal, and almost everyone on the Internet was discussing this gossip. If the momentum cannot be controlled, the actress's career in this life is over.

    Mu Kai was not very worried about his own situation, but was a heroine, so she changed, and Rong Yanzhe was so anxious to come to him to help him and help the Mu family through the difficulties by the way.

    And Mu Xiaoke, huh... is just a foil for him.

.Mu Kai found Mu Xiaoke’s w-blog account, and the content he saw after clicking it made him very unhappy. Compared with the last time I saw this account, Mu Xiaoke has many more fans, and the top blog post is even more so He was angry, but Mu Xiaoke's business was so good that he was out of order? !

    "What are you looking at?" Rong Yanzhe's voice suddenly came from behind. He immediately locked the phone screen and smiled back: "Brother Yanzhe, you are here."

    "How are things in your family?"

    Mu Kai couldn't help but bowed his head, "Dad sent a message and said that the situation was not very good, this time it was too sudden."

    "Where is Mu Xiaoke?" Rong Yanzhe asked suddenly.

    Mu Kai was stunned, "He may still be in the school, what's the matter?"

    Rong Yanzhe snorted coldly, in school? He didn't say much, only asked: "Do you want to help your dad?"

.Mu Kai couldn't understand at all, "What do you mean?"

    "Mu Xiaoke offended me that day. He hasn't said anything until now. Even if he already knows that your family's affairs are related to me, he is still indifferent."

    Mu Kai's eyes widened, "What did you say?!"

    "Is it surprising? Didn't you always want me to teach him, how? Is this lesson ruthless enough?"

    "But my father..."

    "As long as he apologizes to me, everything will be resolved, lower case, don't be afraid, you know?"

    Mu Kai was in shock, but seeing Rong Yanzhe speaking so bluntly, he felt nothing terrible. Since it was a trap set by Rong Yanzhe deliberately, there would be no problem with him to deal with it.

    "So you go back and'persuade' him."

.Mu Kai believed it to be true and came back to force Mu Xiaoke to surrender.

    However, the current situation is not like this at all. Mu Xiaoke did not pay any price at all, and Rong Yanzhe delivered the things to the door!

    Rong Yanzhe wasn't trying to avenge Mu Xiaoke at all. He was just like that, he was...obviously...that didn't make sense! Isn't the person Rong Yanzhe likes him Mu Kai? !

    Mu Xiaoke even made him unable to understand, if the Rong family wanted to cooperate with their Mu family, why would they refuse! Is his brain flooded!

    "Xiao Ke, don't talk about it anymore. Dad is very tired and can't afford to toss. Can you make Dad feel comfortable for a day or two?"

    "If Shu Xin comes under the fence in one or two days in the future, would you be willing!" Mu Xiaoke hated to wake up his short-sighted father.

."Rong Yanzhe is still only a student. He has no ability to control who breaks the news, let alone who divestitures! The Rong family did this deliberately. As long as he can do it once, he can do it a second time. If he wants you to sell the whole Mu Yan to him, would you sell it! If you don't sell, will he have other means to allow you to directly occupy Mu Yan without even getting the money!"

    The Rong family is not a beloved, and must not be relied upon! This is a lesson that Mu Xiao could use his life in exchange for the last life!

    Mu Xiaoke's words shook the others. Even if what the Rong family stretched out this time was really an olive branch, this was also a disaster caused by the Rong family. How could the Mu family be grateful to the Rong family? But if the Rong family’s contract is not accepted, how can this crisis be resolved?

    "Xiao Ke! President Mu! I'm back!"

.Mu Xiaoke immediately went to the door to greet the assistant, and the assistant happily hugged Mu Xiaoke, "Xiao Ke, the young lady agreed, and the director agreed to let her participate!"

    The managers in the living room almost cheered, "We solved the heroine's matter?!"

    "What! Really solved!"

    "Where is the male lead, do they agree?"

    The assistant nodded excitedly: "Agree! You said that by a coincidence, that girl is a younger sister of the male lead, and a younger sister of the same class teacher!"

    "Oh my God! I'm going to arrange PR!"

    “Mr. Mu, let’s not sign the Shaw Group’s contract for now.” A manager directly expressed his opinion: “Now as long as our public relations are in place, those scandals will not have a real impact on the show, they even more. There is no valid reason to divest."

.Mu Xiangyang looked at Mu Xiaoke, and Mu Xiaoke was stunned. When he found that Mu Xiangyang was asking for his opinion, he nodded seriously. Mu Xiangyang sighed and finally decided: "Okay, Lawyer Yang, get ready to talk Old fox wrangling."

    The lawyer directly put down the Shaw Group contract sent by Rong Yanzhe. No need to read it, just prepare a lawyer's letter to scare those coal bosses.

    The public relations of Mu's family are very fast. They issued a statement almost overnight, drawing a clear line with the bad artists, and by the way, together with the male starring side, they launched their new signings. The crew showed a high degree of cooperation and began to brag about the males. The protagonist, Zhu Yi, finds his junior sister to turn the tide.

.The work of the crew was carried out smoothly. Those bosses who wanted to divest immediately had no reasonable excuses. The Mu family's lawyer team then played a combination punch, so that they completely dispelled the idea of ​​divestment, and even favored because of the relationship between the male protagonist and the junior sister. The next marketing achievement.

    Mu Xiaoke didn't understand the company's affairs. After the crisis was lifted, he had only one thought in his mind. He had to stay farther away from Rong Yanzhe, as far as the Rong family could not find him. He doesn't dare to think about the future. If one day Rong Yanzhe gets the Rong family's company again and comes to force him again, what should he do?

    Chu Han didn't know if he had heard about the Mu family, so he called the next day.

    Mu Xiaoke didn't sleep almost all night, his face was very pale, and he looked very haggard.

    Chu Han frowned when he saw him, "What's the matter?"

.Mu Xiaoke gave a general overview of the family's affairs, but he was afraid that Chu Han was worried about him, so he explained: "But the matter has been resolved, it's okay." Mu Xiaoke smiled, this smile did not make people feel at ease, on the contrary It is distressing and worrying.

    So Chu Han didn't stretch his brows because of this. On the contrary, he was even more worried, and even worried a little angry: "I said that I shouldn't provoke the Rong family anymore, why do I have to make a strong stand?"

    Mu Xiaoke didn't expect to be so fierce by Chu Han, and his eyes instantly turned red. This night he was frightened, full of confusion about the future, and he had tried very hard to suppress his emotions in order to prevent Chu Han from seeing his emotions, but why did Chu Han be aggressive at him, why not comfort him, even if Just teasing him to make him forget the unpleasantness?

    Chu Han opened his eyes wide, "Xiao Ke!"

.Chu Han panicked, "I'm sorry, Xiao Ke, I didn't blame you, don't cry."

    Mu Xiaoke's tears came out directly because of these words. He really wanted someone to hug him, someone to comfort him, and someone to tell him not to be afraid of Rong Yanzhe, and not to be afraid of the difficult road ahead.

    "Xiao Ke!"

    Mu Xiaoke cried bitterly, and could no longer hear Chu Han's voice.

    Mu Xiaoke cried and fell asleep. When he opened his eyes again, his phone was still on, and Chu Han's face was on the opposite side, not a screenshot, but an active video!

    He sat up abruptly, Chu Han who was opposite seemed to have noticed his movements and looked at him, "Wake up?"

    Mu Xiaoke pursed his lips and nodded.

    "You go wash, eat quickly, and see you again in two days, okay?".Chu Han almost spoke in a coaxing tone, which made Mu Xiaoke ashamed and ashamed, "Then I will wait for you."

    "Well, go ahead."

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't help laughing, and after hanging up the video, he found that he had been asleep for almost 2 hours, and Chu Han was waiting for him with the video over there! ! Chu Han must have seen him crying and sleeping stupidly! Ah ah ah ah ah, what a shame!

    Two days later, it was New Year's Day, which was the time agreed by Chu Han.

    Mu Xiaoke was completing the order at home, waiting for Chu Han's call by the way, and it turned out that Chu Han called after 11 o'clock.

    Mu Xiaoke clicked on the video and was about to say hello to Chu Han, but found that Chu Han's background was familiar, and when he took a closer look, isn't the big fountain the one in his garden downstairs!

    "Where are you?!" Mu Xiao could gesture in sign language, staring at Chu Han with wide eyes!

.Chu Han smiled, "I said that I came to you for two days. Did you forget? Come down and take you to play."

    At this time, where did Mu Xiaoke remember what hairpins and design drawings! Just throw away the work on your hand, pull a coat and ran off!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 699 16
Credits to owner. Offline purposes only. SUMMARY: As a newborn vampire, Luo ZhouZhou's instincts are ingrained in his genes making him embark on a co...
13.3K 242 23
I do not own anything one chicago or 9-1-1. I only own my OCs this is about kelly and buck and their happily ever after. NOT A BUDDIE FIC.
2.9M 42K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
2.4M 203K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...