[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

Per Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 26

24.1K 1.1K 409
Per Erishi_An

Mu Xiaoke's birthday was November 21, the third day after Chu Han left. After Mu Xiaoke sent the message, he didn't wait for Chu Han's reply. He was also a little absent-minded on his birthday.

    Luo Jiaming knew of Mu Xiaoke’s birthday because he had read the information of classmates. He came early and said happy birthday to Mu Xiaoke, “Xiao Ke, do you want to have a birthday party today?”

    Mu Xiaoke shook his head. Now he is a 22-year-old adult mentality, a mature man who has experienced life and death, and he has long been obsessed with birthdays.

    "Then are you going home?"

    Mu Xiaoke also shook his head. Since the parent meeting that day, Mu Xiangyang has not called him again, although he still gave him pocket money on time.

    Anyway, he didn't go back for the good of everyone, otherwise he would have to fight.

."Then are you alone? Or, I'll let Xiaoyin come over, let's go out for dinner tonight."

    Mu Xiaoke thought for a while and nodded. He didn't want to go home now either. He was the only one living on that floor, a little lonely inexplicably.

    After school in the afternoon, Mu Xiaoke and Luo Jiaming stood waiting for Xiaoyin on the road at the entrance of the school.

    Luo Jiaming took out his mobile phone to show Mu Xiaoke's photo album, "You know, we took a lot of pictures of Teacher Chu before, and a few boys made them into photo albums, which is funny."

    Mu Xiaoke suddenly smiled when he saw it clearly. Chu Han was very serious when he was in class, but he was captured with an ugly expression and added text to make an emoticon pack. The funny effect is full!

    "Didididi!" .An abrupt sound of a horn startled the two of them. This was a section of the school, and horns were not allowed at all. The two raised their heads to see who was pulling like this.

    A scene that made Mu Xiaoke extremely frightening appeared. Rong Yanzhe took off his sunglasses and walked out of the car, and his long legs walked directly towards them!

    Without thinking about it, Mu Xiaoke pulled Luo Jiaming and started running. Luo Jiaming was still holding his mobile phone, and Mu Xiaoke's schoolbag belt was about to be torn off!

    "Xiao Ke! What's the matter!" Luo Jiaming yelled, and when he finished calling, he found himself asking for nothing, Mu Xiaoke couldn't speak! There is no time to type now!

    However, a girl and a boy who hadn't fully developed yet couldn't even run into college students who had just grown up, but they were overtaken by just 20 meters.

    Rong Yanzhe stopped the two with one hand, "Mu Xiaoke, what are you running!"

.Mu Xiaoke grabbed Luo Jiaming and pulled her behind him. He kept backing up and running. You should ask Rong Yanzhe about this. He has already said so clearly. Rong Yanzhe still has to come to entangle her. There is only one, and that is what Mu Kai begged.

    Rong Yanzhe is not the kind of person who doesn't want to be too self-respecting, and he never likes to give someone a slap in the face.

    Mu Xiaoke thought that his repeated refusals should have embarrassed Rong Yanzhe, who would have thought that he, like his cousin, would start to commit sordid sordidness for Mu Kai.

    "I'm here to pick you up for dinner. Did you forget your birthday today? By the way, Xiao Kai also said that he would ask for a special leave for you. Why don't you wait for him? He still remembers your birthday under such a great pressure. , You said you should thank him well?"

    Look, sure enough, it's Mu Kai again.

."Xiao Ke, why does your brother have so many suitors, and all of them are still so brainless?"

    Luo Jiaming is really a newborn calf who is not afraid of tigers, and he utters such rants to the black-faced god Rong Yanzhe, but this has hit Rong Yanzhe's heart, liver and lungs.

    But Mu Xiaoke couldn't be as disregarded as Luo Jiaming, he looked back at Luo Jiaming and asked her not to talk nonsense. Mu Xiaoke hasn't forgotten how Rong Yanzhe treats those who secretly treat him well. He doesn't want Luo Jiaming to be involved in his complicated polygamous loves.

    Mu Xiaoke was vigilant and took Luo Jiaming back to the school gate step by step. When Rong Yanzhe wanted to come in, Luo Jiaming shouted: "Uncle school policeman, that person wants to beat us!"

    The security guard was so scared that he immediately stood up from his stool, "What's the matter, who are you, what are you doing in school?"

.Rong Yanzhe’s face was as black as charcoal, and the little girl next to Mu Xiaoke could anger him with two sentences, let him know whose child this is, he must let her know the consequences of offending him !

    "Xiao Ke, you are still here, great!"

    Fu Jiayun’s voice suddenly came from behind, which made Mu Xiaoke bigger. Fu Jiayun came over with a gift box and looked at Mu Xiaoke with a smile on his face, “Xiao Ke, I just called you and you didn’t answer it, the classroom I can't find you either, I thought you were gone."

    "Xiao Ke, why do you have another one?" Luo Jiaming whispered to Mu Xiaoke. It is reasonable. Their first-year high school children just want to have a meal. How come there are so many years of age who come out for a kick, yes. How about the generation gap, who wants to eat with them!

.Mu Xiaoke stared at Fu Jiayun closely, and confronted Fu Jiayun with the same nervous vigilance as Rong Yanzhe. Fu Jiayun immediately felt Mu Xiaoke’s unwelcome, "Xiao Ke, I don’t mean anything else, just want to help You have a birthday. You used to eat cake at home, but this year you don’t want to go home. We really can’t bear you alone..."

    "Senior, you are wrong. He is not alone. I will accompany him and our friends who play well will come. Have you misunderstood something? Xiao Ke is so good and there are so many friends. Only by pestering you brothers can you have company."

    In the past few months, Luo Jiaming has also understood Mu Kai’s malice towards Mu Xiaoke, so he has also paid experience in dealing with them. These people have been wearing the masks of hypocrites for a long time, thinking that everyone will play with them. This kind of hypocritical game, once someone exposes their mask, they can't even speak.

."School girl, you speak too hard." Fu Jiayun frowned. He has always disliked Luo Jiaming, because this kind of upright little girl is too heart-wrenching. More importantly, Mu Xiaoke is a boy. The girls are together, which makes him very uneasy.

    "I don’t think I’m ugly speaking, don’t do things that are so ugly! Xiao Ke came to school for a few months, but was violent on campus for a few months. Every time he was given your favor and was discussed by the whole school. Now he wants to talk to us. My friend celebrated his birthday quietly, and you still have the face to spoil the situation. Do you think he is very rare for the gift you give, or is it very rare for a meal you invite?"

    Fu Jiayun quickly looked at Mu Xiaoke, "Xiao Ke, look at..."

    Mu Xiaoke finished typing at this time and immediately showed it to Fu Jiayun: "Thank you for your gift. I don't need it. My friend and I have already made an appointment. I won't go with you."

."What did he say?" Rong Yanzhe could only stand by the doorway, unable to see Mu Xiaoke at all.

    Fu Jiayun looked at Mu Xiaoke, and Mu Xiaoke was very determined not to look at him, let alone the gift box he stuffed over.

    Fu Jiayun had no choice but to go out and say to Rong Yanzhe: "He went to dinner with his friends, not with us."

    Rong Yanzhe snorted, "I drove over thousands of miles, and he said he won't go. If he doesn't go, he will be tied up for me."

    "Hey hey, what's the matter with you? Didn't you say that this is the school? You just said these things in front of our school police, are you fair!"

    Fu Jiayun quickly pushed Rong Yanzhe aside, "Don't force it, let's go."

    "We? Where's the lower case?"

    Fu Jiayun sighed heavily, "If he didn't ask for leave, the head teacher refused to let him out."

    "What? What's the matter?".Rong Yanzhe was stunned. How could he not be able to take a self-study leave at night?

    "Uncle Mu and the headteacher made a private decision. It was not Uncle Mu who called in person, so the headteacher would not let it go."

    At this time, a group of girls in Hanfu flocked to the school gate from across the road. With sharp eyes, Luo Jiaming immediately recognized Xiaoyin among them and waved at them excitedly, "Xiaoyin!"

    Xiaoyin rushed over, the two little sisters hugged each other, and then pulled Mu Xiaoke into the group. A group of little girls ran away vigorously surrounded by Mu Xiaoke, the birthday star.

    Rong Yanzhe and Fu Jiayun were dumbfounded when they saw it. They weren't ignorant people, but they had never seen so many little girls around Mu Xiaoke! .When did Mu Xiaoke like to wear Hanfu? Why do you know so many girls in this circle? These girls also specially wear Hanfu to pick him up at the school gate for Mu Xiaoke's birthday. This is incredible!

    "What is going on with Mu Xiaoke?" Rong Yanzhe asked.

    Fu Jiayun was also confused, "I don't know, I have never heard of these girls being mentioned."

    Rong Yanzhe snorted coldly, "I don't know what tricks I'm doing!"

    Mu Xiaoke was rushed into the mall by a group of flower-like girls. When he arrived there, Mu Xiaoke discovered that Xiaoyin and the others had taken care of this tea restaurant. The tea restaurant was decorated with balloons and ribbons to make it very cute and romantic. The big happybirthday balloons stuck to it. The glass wall of the restaurant can be seen by the people coming and going.

    "Xiao Ke, surpri color!"

.Luo Jiaming and Xiaoyin sprayed ribbons on Mu Xiaoke together. Mu Xiaoke's heart was as sweet as eating honey, and his eyes were hot. "Thank you!" Mu Xiaoke made sign language. Although he always tells others that he likes to be alone and quiet. But in his heart he likes to be lively, like a group of people to play together. He has been suppressing himself because he knows that he can't be so indulgent, but now he sees so many people who meet each other willing to get together for him, he is really touched.

    Luo Jiaming was able to understand this simple sign language, so he told everyone the meaning, and then laughed loudly: "Our little hairpin is 16 years old today!"

    Everyone shouted: "I'm 16 years old!"

.After everyone sat down, Luo Jiaming and Mu Xiaoke explained, "As soon as I talked to Xiaoyin in the morning, she organized everyone in the group to help you celebrate your birthday. These six young ladies have all bought your hairpins, and It happened to live in our area. Everyone contacted the store during the lunch break. The boss was very nice and promised very easily."

    "But I'm sorry to let you spend the money." Mu Xiaoke typed.

    One of the young ladies quickly said: "It's nothing to spend, the boss is my brother, hahaha."

    Others also laughed, "Yes, we usually like to book a party for social networking, and her brother is eager for us to come."

    "Thank you, this birthday is the happiest birthday I have ever had!"

    "Don't talk nonsense, hurry up, we still have a surprise, get something soon!".Xiaoyin winked at Luo Jiaming impatiently, and was even more anxious to open the present than the birthday star.

    With that, Luo Jiaming went out and brought in the gifts.

    I just didn't expect to bring someone here. A young man with an elite appearance in a suit and leather shoes walked up to Mu Xiaoke with an oversized gift box, "Master Mu, hello, this is a birthday gift from a friend who entrusted me to give you."

    Mu Xiaoke stood up involuntarily, he couldn't believe his eyes, hesitantly pressed his hand on the top of the gift box. The other party looked at him with a smile, "Please open it and take a look."

    Mu Xiaoke did what he said. The gift box was divided into two halves, half of which was a set of books printed on copperplate paper as thick as a Chinese dictionary. Mu Xiaoke was very suspicious, and while taking it out, he looked at the elite man.

    The elite man explained: "This is the pattern of ancient hairpins, the latest complete works of the Palace Press."

.Everyone laughed, "This friend's gift is too professional, right?"

    Mu Xiaoke blushed, he put the book down, the other half was wrapped in a velvet gift box, and there was a pair of gloves next to it.

    "For the sake of saving the gift, Master Mu should put on his gloves."

    "What kind of baby is this again!" Luo Jiaming and the others couldn't help it, and moved to Mu Xiaoke's side.

    Mu Xiaoke carefully opened the small gift box with his gloves on, inside which was a Dian Cuitian child with a sense of age. Mu Xiaoke's eyes can no longer be removed from this, this thing is not an imitation! it is true!

    "This was collected from the descendants of an ancient prince. Although the price is not high, it was restored by the professor of restoration of the Forbidden City's cultural relics, and it is basically restored. This Tanzi has a history of more than a hundred years."

    "Oh my god, what an antique!"

."My God, who prepared this mysterious gift! Xiaoyin, are you such a rich woman!"

    "It's not me! Luo Jiaming! What's the situation!"

    Luo Jiaming snickered, "Oh, you don't understand it." After that, Luo Jiaming looked down at Mu Xiaoke's expression and teased him: "He can say it, you can guess it without saying the name. , Xiao Ke, have you guessed it?"

    Mu Xiaoke gently put Tanzi down and closed the gift box. He already had an answer in his heart. He smirked. When he raised his head, he was still trying to suppress his smile so as not to laugh so publicly, he respectfully Nodding to the elite man, "Thank you."

    The elite man re-tied the things and solemnly handed it to Mu Xiaoke, "That gentleman wishes you a happy birthday, and peace and joy in the days to come." The gift box was delivered, and the man left.

.Mu Xiaoke carefully put the box on the empty chair next to him, and then used the schoolbag to block it. In the end, he patted the schoolbag twice with his hands to feel relieved.

    "Xiao Ke, you seem to be a little money fan now, hahaha." Xiaoyin teased him, "Hey, got such a baby, change me, I'm going to marry the gift-giver!"

    "Xiaoyin, don't be a nympho, Xiao Ke is so cute, but you can't just marry so casually!"

    "Dear beauties and handsome guys, the cake is here!"

    Luo Jiaming quickly stood up and shouted, "Hey, stop talking, let the little birthday star begin the ceremony!"

    The cake was delivered to the table, the sky was dark outside, the lights in the shop were fully extinguished, and only the candle on the cake flickered.

    Luo Jiaming put the birthday crown on Mu Xiaoke's head, "Happy birthday!" After a birthday song, Mu Xiaoke made three wishes sincerely.

.First, I hope all those who care about him can have happiness.

    Second, I hope I can live in good health.

    The third……

    Blow out the candles and start a happy and relaxing birthday party.

    After the party, Mu Xiaoke returned home alone. He took out his mobile phone and solemnly thanked Chu Han.

    "Mr. Chu, thank you for the gift you gave me. This birthday is my happiest birthday."

    Mu Xiaoke saw that there were only a few sentences in the conversation between the two, and did not hope for Chu Han's reply, but almost at the moment when he was about to put down the phone, the news came!

    "Xiao Ke, happy birthday, good dreams.".

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
[BL]The Little Merman Per Kakshu

Literatura romàntica

240K 12.4K 98
Author : Du Lai Status: Complete Status in COO: 92 Chapters+6 Extras Jiang Yu was a small mermaid who couldn't sing. He had always felt inferior beca...
Her claim Per Jeelvyas03

Literatura romàntica

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...