[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

By Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 3

38.5K 1.4K 113
By Erishi_An

Rebirth and back when he was young, Mu Xiaoke spent a few days adapting himself to this fact. It is now when he was just 15 years old when he entered high school, and his brothers Mu Kai and Fu Jiayun are about to enter the third year of high school.

    He can't remember exactly what happened this year. The only thing worth remembering is that his brother took a pencil drawing of him and posted it on the Internet, and replaced him with an impostor.

    The young Mu Xiaoke felt that this matter was too much. It seems that this incident is not worth mentioning compared with what happened later. The young man was so angry but it was just a vanity. Naive paintings, how can someone paint them? He just regretted that he was too stupid at the time, and he didn't know how to learn from this painting and stay away from his brother.

.There is still a week away from the start of high school, and Mu Xiaoke gradually feels happy. These days, in order to avoid contact with Mu Kai, he always hides in the room. When his brother starts school, he doesn't need to hide like this.

    After Mu Xiaoke finished his breakfast, he arranged his things in the room. He suddenly heard a knock on the door, and his father's slightly impatient voice sounded, "Guests at home, come downstairs."

    Mu Xiaoke quickly got up to open the door. His father was even more upset when he saw that he was still wearing pajamas.

    Mu Xiaoke wanted to do sign language, but his father had already turned and went downstairs.

    After changing his clothes and going downstairs, Mu Xiaoke saw Rong Yanzhe's family sitting in the living room!

    Mu Xiaoke was extremely surprised. Before he could look away, Rong Yanzhe looked back sharply, scared that Mu Xiaoke almost stepped on the wrong step.

."Oh, Xiao Ke is here."

    Mu Xiangyang smiled, "This child has become lazy recently on vacation. Come over and say hello to uncle and aunt."

    Mu Xiaoke nodded awkwardly at them. Rong Yanzhe’s parents didn’t care that he didn’t say hello, and turned to continue talking with Mu Xiangyang. “The days are two days later. If Mr. Mu has time, he will take his two children to the fun. Well, the new house must be popular."

    Mu Xiangyang naturally agreed.

    Only then did Mu Xiaoke remember that this was also the year Rong Yanzhe moved to Fenglin Garden to become their neighbor.

    Fenglin Garden is the earliest villa area in Y city, located in the center of the old city. Even though the new city of Y city has expanded for many years, this old center is still very prosperous. And there is no new house in this villa area for a long time. The Rong family moved in the old house left by Grandpa Rong Yanzhe.

.Mu Xiaoke listened obediently, but he was very repulsive in his heart, the place in the Rong family... he didn't like it.

    Before the Rong family left, Fu Jiayun came to Mu Kai. Seeing Rong’s parents, Fu Jiayun said hello politely, "Auntie, uncle."

    Mu Xiaoke stood by and watched them as affectionate as a family, like an outsider. Yeah, he was an outsider. The Fu family and the Mu family have been neighbors for more than ten years. Fu Jiayun and Mu Kai are almost childhood sweethearts. The mothers of Fu Jiayun and Rong Yanzhe are still sisters. These two people love their brother deeply. They are close at first. relation.

    Seeing them happily in this way, Mu Xiaoke felt very depressed. He turned around and wanted to leave, but Mu Kai called him in front of everyone, "Xiao Ke, where are you going, let’s go and play with the brothers, brother. School is about to start in a few days, so accompany your brother."

.Mu Xiaoke secretly clenched his fists on his back. In the end, he shook his head and signed them, "I want to go back to my room to read novels."

    Fortunately, only the father and son of the Mu family could understand his sign language. So even if Mu Xiangyang is angry, he still has to help him cover it so that the Mu family will not lose face in front of others.

    Mu Xiangyang waved to Mu Xiaoke. Mu Xiaoke nodded and went upstairs. Mu Xiangyang embarrassedly explained to others: "Xiao Ke has been in a bad spirit in the past few days. Let him go back to the room and read the book by himself. , You guys go and play."

    Two days later, it was time for the Rong family to move to a new home.

.It’s been a long time since Fenglin Garden has been so lively. The originally quiet villa area became lively. Mu Xiaoke stood in the gate of his yard in a little dress selected by his father. He was in a daze and was also doing psychological construction. Home now.

    Mu Xiaoke didn't want to go, but he didn't want to let his brother talk to his father about his incompatibility behind his back, so he finally gave in.

    Besides, if he deliberately didn't go, he would be blamed by the two brothers. After all, his brother would definitely seize the opportunity to slander him in front of the two.

    The parents of the Rong family invited their good friends and close relatives, while Rong Yanzhe invited several of his buddies. This time it is not just to move to a new home. Another very important event is to celebrate Rong Yanzhe's admission to Huamu University. This is their top university in the city and even the top ten in the country. Naturally, the Rong family wants to celebrate. of.

.The juniors were playing in the yard. Mu Xiaoke sat in the pile of young people and sat quietly in an off-center position. He did nothing and looked at the flowers and plants in the yard in a daze.

    He has never been to this Rong family a few times, because it is the home of the Rong family’s parents, and the family of the Rong family. He has only lived here for less than a week since he was married in his previous life. Rong Yanzhe's parents don't like him. After all, he is not the person their son likes, and he can't have children, and he has to pay a large investment. Nobody would be happy to pick up such a dumb man who knows nothing at home.

    After getting married in the previous life, Rong Yanzhe took him to live outside a dozen or so rings, where almost no one knew them. When they first got married, Rong Yanzhe and the others allowed Mu Xiaoke to go to school, so the reason for choosing the new house was that the house was very close to the new university town. So at the beginning, Mu Xiaoke didn't know Rong Yanzhe's intentions.
.Later, he understood that the reason for choosing the wedding house in such a remote place was not that it was close to the university city, but that it was far enough away from the bustling city. Gradually, he withdrew from their common relationship circle like a transparent person. It didn't take long for others to forget that the Mu family had a young son and the Rong family had a male daughter-in-law.

    Rong Yanzhe could easily imprison him and isolate him from the outside world, not without reason, but because he was too stupid before and didn't understand anything.

    Looking at the big iron door of the villa, it was still very lively outside, with cars coming and going, Mu Xiaoke wanted to go home.

    "Hey!"

    Suddenly a boy slapped Mu Xiaoke very hard on the back of the shoulder, and Mu Xiaoke fell over and fell onto the grass with a chair.

    The ten or so children who got together were all startled to calm down.

.Mu Xiaoke was frightened, his chest was blocked, and he felt a little breathless. When he recovered, the older brothers and sisters next to him helped him up, "Are you okay?"

    He shook his head, gestured in sign language, and then remembered that they didn't understand sign language, he took out a small notebook and wrote the word "thank you".

    The boy who patted him was still beside him. He just took a look, and the other person was startled by his gaze for a moment, but he still stubbed his neck in a very straightforward manner. Mu Xiaoke patted the grass clippings on his body, smiled at the person who was willing to lend a hand to him, and no longer stayed there. He vaguely remembered that the man should be Rong Yanzhe's childhood sweetheart. He couldn't recognize those people, and he didn't want to recognize them. Best, he wouldn't have to deal with him all his life. So he recognized the slap, it doesn't matter, just don't care.

    "Your brother is really dumb?"

.Mu Xiaoke heard such a sentence from a distance, and he stubbornly continued to leave.

    "where did you go?"

    Rong Yanzhe's voice appeared abruptly, and Mu Xiaoke froze with a chill on his back like a stress reaction.

    Mu Xiaoke forced himself to calm down. He hinted to himself that the current Rong Yanzhe doesn't hate him so much, he hasn't been able to force him, let alone the ability to imprison him, so he doesn't need to be afraid.

    But he still didn't have the courage to confront Rong Yanzhe, and gestured to say that he was going to the bathroom.

    Rong Yanzhe couldn't understand, "What?"

    Only after Mu Xiaoke remembered that the previous life Rong Yanzhe could barely understand his sign language after imprisoning him, now...

    Mu Xiaoke wrote: wc.

    Rong Yanzhe frowned, "Go to the first floor and there is a toilet on your right hand."

.Mu Xiaoke nodded quickly and walked into the house quickly.

    The house is the place of adults. Mu Xiaoke is very conspicuous as soon as he enters. He has no choice but to greet the adults.

    Father Mu looked a little dissatisfied as his son rushed into the toilet.

    The one sitting next to them was a few private doctors who had cooperated for a long time. When Xiao Ke was dumb, he also helped a little.

    "Isn't it that Xiao Ke has been very lively these years? How come you look a little scared? Nothing has happened recently, right?"

    Father Mu smiled helplessly, "I don't know, maybe the rebellious period is coming."

    Mu Xiao didn't know what the adults said, he got out of the toilet and abducted to the backyard.

    The structure of the first floor of the Rong’s house is relatively simple. The two entertainment rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows communicating with the backyard, and there is also a pavilion in the backyard to welcome guests. .Mu Xiaoke went out from the billiards room to sit under the parasol on the lawn. It was a bit hot in the afternoon. Maybe he should find a room to sleep with air-conditioning.

    He slowly got down, and his mind started to think again. The summer vacation is about to end. He is going to school. He doesn't know if his current brain is good or not, and whether he can study hard. He is not very smart. , Now that there are so many thoughts, will it be worse to learn?

    What should I do after school? There are many people who like to bully him in the school. In the previous life, he thought he used his brother and Rong Yanzhe as his backers, and pretended to suppress many people who looked down on him, but this life must not do that, otherwise Will still follow the old path of the previous life.

    If he doesn't get close to his brother and the others, and if he doesn't sacrifice the banner of their two schoolboy gods, he is more likely to be bullied... Mu Xiaocould not help sighing. .But now that he has made a decision, in any case, even if he might be bullied by other people, he has to stay away from Mu Kai.

    Suddenly, a black figure rushed to his feet. He fixed his eyes and saw that it was a sturdy black back. Mu Xiaoke's heartbeat almost stopped, and he jumped to the wall tremblingly.

    This dog...the horrible and bloody scene in his mind came out, he felt a sense of suffocation, he was scared, he didn't want to see this dog, he didn't!

    "You..." Grabbing him with one hand, he immediately struggled away when he looked back, hiding in the corner between the man and the dog.

    Rong Yanzhe saw that there was no blood on Mu Xiaoke's face, and looked at him and the dog in horror, as if they were cannibal monsters. In the next moment, Mu Xiaoke fell with soft legs, as if he was about to die in the next second.

    Rong Yanzhe immediately led the dog away, but Mu Xiaoke had already lost consciousness and fell to the ground.

.Mu Xiaoke heard the people around him talking, and was horrified to find that he fainted, and the simple line design overhead lamp above his head made him crazy... This is Rong Yanzhe’s bedroom, and he suddenly got up. Pushing away the dark quilt on his body, he couldn't stay here, all the sheets and quilts seemed to be invading. If you commit him, he can only feel fear and nausea!

    "Xiao Ke!" The doctor pressed him to get out of bed.

    Mu Xiaoke finally realized that there were more than a dozen people around him.

    But in any case, he bit his scalp and stood up. The doctor looked at him like this, and he was even more sure of what he was thinking.

    "Mr. Mu, find time to take your children to see a doctor. This kind of psychological stress response is not a rebellious period."

    "What... Then it's true that he can't say anything?"

.Hearing these words from his father, Mu Xiaoke couldn't bear it anymore, picked up his little bag, and rushed out of the Rong family without looking back

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 196 147
Like my other list before :) This is the part 3 *Lol, for the cover just ignore it, its some random photos from my album ... to lazy to edit it.
237K 12.3K 98
Author : Du Lai Status: Complete Status in COO: 92 Chapters+6 Extras Jiang Yu was a small mermaid who couldn't sing. He had always felt inferior beca...
793K 20.9K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
13.4K 242 23
I do not own anything one chicago or 9-1-1. I only own my OCs this is about kelly and buck and their happily ever after. NOT A BUDDIE FIC.