[BL] Rebirth of the Little Mu...

By Erishi_An

Rebirth of the Little Mute 重生之小哑巴 Author(s) 穆青延 Status in COO 93 + 2 Extras (Completed) Description Mu Xiaoke... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 2

40.3K 1.5K 144
By Erishi_An

"Lower case..."

    "You try lower case..."

    Mu Xiaoke heard two familiar voices around him, Mu Xiaoke struggling to open his eyes, those two voices were beside him, Mu Xiaoke eagerly wanted to escape, he had been tortured for a lifetime and he didn't want to be in hell Also chased by these voices.

    However, when he opened his eyes, he was stunned by everything in front of him. This was not the wilderness where he died, but his home, his previous home.

    He is in the rose garden at home, and beside him are three old people, his brother, Fu Jiayun and...Rong Yanzhe!

    The three people were looking at him. He opened his mouth and his ears were buzzing. Suddenly, his brother handed him a piece of butter cake.

.Only the images that made him frightened were left in his mind. He was so frightened that he waved his hand and knocked over the cake. He stood up in a panic. The three people seemed to be torturing him, and he ran away from the table and chairs desperately.

    He wants to run, he wants to run far!

    They can't be caught, he provokes his brother, Rong Yanzhe will definitely punish him, and Fu Jiayun will definitely hate him even more!

    There are many corners and corners in the Rose Garden. When he was a child, he liked to hide and seek with the nanny here, even when he grew up, those corners and corners still exist.

    Mu Xiaoke easily avoided the three people.

    Sitting behind the hidden bushes, Mu Xiaoke lay tiredly on his knees. He didn't know what heinous things he was doing. Why would he even see those people after death and be bullied by them after death.

    After death...

.Suddenly, Mu Xiaoke realized that something was wrong, he was obviously dead, and he died on a barren mountain where no one had set foot. How could I suddenly see the three of them, the three of them looked so young, as if they were still in high school.

    Could it be...

    Mu Xiao could pinch himself forcefully, and the intense pain made him completely awake, he was not dead, he was flesh and blood, and he knew the pain. He is not dead!

    How could he not die, his body was buried, how could he not die?

    Not only did he not die, he also went back many years ago, those years before they were not tortured!

    Mu Xiaoke hid in the dark, and only recovered when he was hungry.

.It took a long time for Mu Xiaoke to return to the main house from the garden. The family...that is, his father and brother, were sitting in the living room talking to the guests. The so-called guests were Rong Yanzhe and Fu Jiayun. Mu Xiaoke suddenly broke in and broke the original harmony and joy. Mu Xiaoke realized for the first time that he was incompatible with this family and the two "friends" from the beginning, because whether it was at home or how many of them were In a junior group, his brother is surrounded.

    But he didn't know that he was too optimistic and naive, which made him live in hell in later days, and finally traded his life for a moment of freedom.

    Now...it's different. He didn't revolve around them like he did in the past. He also made choices different from the past. Things different from memory appeared. All of these meant that his life trajectory could be changed. In this life, he Don't have to suffer anymore, definitely don't!

."Where have you been most of the day? If you don't come back for dinner, you don't know to tell your family, don't you know if there are any guests at home?"

    Mu Xiaoke subconsciously began to use sign language. He didn't know that his action stunned everyone present.

    "Why are you doing sign language again? Don't you have to speak anyway after you say it?"

    Mu Xiaoke was stunned. He finally remembered that he had been dumb since the accident when he was 7 years old. After junior high school, he can speak slowly and can complete daily communication.

    But he shouldn't speak. Once he speaks, it is troublesome to everyone around him. He should be dumb for the rest of his life. He must be content and self-knowledge. In this life, as long as he is a mute, Mu Kai will not care about his mute brother, nor will he deliberately design him to prevent him. .Because the Mu family would not let a dumb person inherit the family business, the brother can always rest assured this time, and the two people who like his brother can also rest assured, especially Rong Yanzhe, he should not marry himself to help his brother.

    "Xiao Ke! Dad is talking to you!"

    Mu Xiaoke came back to his senses and walked towards his father Mu Xiangyang. Father Mu pulled him to his side, "What's wrong with you, are you pissing off with your brother? Isn't it just a cake matter? Is the dress dumb?"

    Mu Xiaoke stopped his footsteps and couldn't believe what he heard. Was his father accusing him? He blamed him for breaking a piece of cake, but why did he get involved with Mu Kai, and he overturned the cake? Did Mu Kai hurt him? Is he wrong again?

    How could his father treat him as a...a man who pretended to be dumb and revenge for a piece of cake, and would be less scrambled?

.No, it's not just his father who looked at him like this, he turned to other people, Mu Kai, Fu Jiayun, and Rong Yanzhe all thought of him like this...

    Mu Xiaoke finally understood. In his previous life, he was ignorant and confused. He always wondered why Dad didn’t come to see him. Even if he got married by himself, Dad thought he should come and see if he came. If you look at yourself, don't you find that you are locked up? Wouldn't you be able to save him out?

    It turns out that Dad is totally unwilling to see his little son who has a little belly and chicken intestines, and of course he will not find that this son is locked up.

    Mu Xiaoke noticed that his eyes were hot and he wanted to cry. His biological father, the father who raised him for 20 years, never trusted him, never...

    "Are you a man, always crying."

.Rong Yanzhe rebuked Mu Xiaoke with a disdainful voice, which was exactly Mu Xiaoke's nightmare.

    Mu Xiaoke stared at Rong Yanzhe in a daze. Rong Yanzhe used to despise himself so much from the beginning. Unfortunately, he failed to discover Rong Yanzhe’s true attitude in time. He got married with him in a hot-headed manner and tried to please him. After him, he had really imagined that even if he didn't marry his favorite person, he could have a good marriage.

    However, the reality is always so cruel, he didn't wake up in time, he deserved to be hurt and let down.

    Mu Xiaoke closed his eyes in pain. He couldn't speak, and he had no extra strength to refute. He pressed his cheeks to wipe away the tears that almost overflowed.

.He gets a new life. He can't repeat the same mistakes again. He doesn't want to shed a tear on Rong Yanzhe and the others. He can't show weakness to them. The more weak he shows, the more they will be humiliated.

    Seeing Mu Xiaoke's actions, Mu Xiangyang couldn't help feeling a little guilty, his voice softened a lot, and asked: "Xiao Ke?"

    Mu Xiaoke opened his eyes, shook his head, and said he was okay with sign language.

    He left the living room directly and went into the kitchen. He was very hungry. He couldn't let himself be hungry. He was afraid of being hungry. He had been tortured by hunger in his previous life. He knew how much a person needed food and water.

    The aunt who helped with the cooking hurriedly took out the reserved meals for him, "These are all your favorites. Aunty will heat it up for you?"

    Mu Xiaoke couldn't help retching when he saw the greasy food, he waved his hand and refused. Auntie didn't know what to do for a while, "What to eat then, Auntie will do it for you."

.Mu Xiaoke took a deep breath, took out a small milk pot, scooped a little leftover rice from the rice cooker and stewed it with the remaining winter melon soup.

    Seeing him like this, the aunt said, "There are still a lot of bones inside, so let's scoop some."

    Mu Xiaoke nodded, took a small piece of lean meat and put it in, and found fresh vegetables to put it in and cook together.

    After ten minutes, Mu Xiaoke was finally able to eat.

    The aunt continued to clean up on the sidelines, and she couldn't help sighing: "Xiao Ke, you are still growing up. It doesn't work to eat so much, how can you keep up with nutrition?"

    Mu Xiao didn't answer, he just focused on eating. In his opinion, it was enough to eat fresh food.

    When Mu Xiaoke was almost finished eating, Mu Kai walked to him and asked him in a puzzled manner: "Isn't there a lot of squirrel fish for you? Why don't you eat it?"

.Mu Xiaoke looked up and saw Rong Yanzhe also coming. Mu Xiaoke suddenly remembered what Rong Yanzhe said before his death... He should recognize his identity now. His brother loved him so much and left him so many delicious foods. Yes, he should be grateful, not greedy.

    He bowed his head and solemnly thanked his brother in sign language.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 16K 183
Transmigrated into his own novel, Mu Yifan was very conflicted! Transmigrated into his own novel and become a zombie, Mu Yifan was even more conflict...
3.3M 266K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
The Wife is First By sumi

Historical Fiction

276K 9.7K 81
author(s) : Lu Ye Qian He , 绿野千鹤 The wife is first, the country is second, and the husband is of lesser importance. All of his life was spent riding...
22.4K 713 16
Credits to owner. Offline purposes only. SUMMARY: As a newborn vampire, Luo ZhouZhou's instincts are ingrained in his genes making him embark on a co...