ZARA!( Yandere demon slayer x...

By luluzinhagacha1

eveyone seems to be in awe of the girl with the green hair, so much so that they want her for themselves... More

{01}πŸ€
{02}πŸ€
{03}πŸ€
{04}πŸ€
{05}πŸ€
{06}πŸ€
{07}πŸ€
{08}πŸ€
{09}πŸ€
{10}πŸ€
{11}πŸ€
{12}πŸ€
{13}πŸ€
{14}πŸ€
{15}πŸ€
{16}πŸ€
{17}πŸ€
{18}πŸ€
{19}πŸ€
{20}πŸ€
{21}πŸ€
{22}πŸ€
{23}πŸ€
{25}πŸ€

{24}πŸ€

1.1K 26 0
By luluzinhagacha1

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

.Storyteller POV.

Soon all the passengers on the train were asleep, except for a few children and the conductor.

The driver ran to an empty cart while crying, he fell to the ground. 

Conductor:"As you ordered! I put them all to sleep, sir. Please do the same to me, don't you? Let me reunite with my dead wife and daughter! Please! I'm begging!" {the man begged bending to his knees}.

A hand with an eye and a mouth dropped to the ground after a voice said...

???:"surely."

???:"You did a good job. Now sleep forever."

The hand then said that the conductor was put to sleep.

???:"Dream that you are with your family again."

Girl:"Forgiveness..."

A young woman said from behind her hand.

Girl:"What would you like for us?"

She mentioned herself along with four other children.

???:"those who are sleeping will sink even further. Wait here until then. Some demon hunters they will wake up unexpectedly when they feel a demon.  Therefore, be very careful when tying them not to touch their bodies directly.  I must stay on the first time for now.  Until everything is ready to go, good luck.  You all want peaceful dreams too, don't you?"

The hand asked them and they all replied with a yes.

.TERESA POV.

Luna:"Looks like they are planning to kill while they sleep...

Luna:"What do you think?  should we go there?

Teresa:"I think we're going to have a big party!

Luna:"That's what I thought...

.ZARA'S DREAM.

I woke up in a bed between it had several.

I look down to see I'm still in my slayer outfit.  It was strange that the bed was familiar.  In fact, the room looked familiar.

I got out and heard a buzz.  I followed him and saw something I didn't expect.

expect.  A woman with hair (h/c) who wore a black dress combined with a white apron.  she turned to look at me.

Anastásia:"Good morning Zara! Oh! Honey, what's wrong?"

I cried when I saw her and ran straight towards her.

Zara:"Anastasia!"

I hugged her tightly, I was incredibly relieved and happy.  I couldn't believe I was hugging the lady who took care of me again.

Kids:"Zara, is something wrong? What happened?"

I heard another voice, I turned around to see three children with the kind eyes I'd missed so much, so I ran to hug them as I cried.

While enjoying the dream, you got stuck with a child of the same age as you went to the corner of the dream to open a small portion to enter your subconscious.

Girl2:"Oh I found it!"

The cut girl opened her dream to enter her subconscious.  Then she walked in, what she saw surprised her.  It was the darkest and most lifeless subconscious she had ever seen.

Girl2:"Is this the girl's subconscious?..."

Teresa:"And it's not?"

The girl heard a voice and turned to see a woman with white hair and lifeless black eyes.  Like the girl having the dream, only older and with snow-white skin. 

She jumped in surprise.

Teresa:"Tell me what are you doing in this subconscious? Are you lost?" {she spoke without reaction}.

Girl2:"No, I'm looking for the spiritual core."

Teresa:"Oh I know where it is! Here I'll show you!" 

Another woman in the red ribbon hat grabbed her hand and led her to the spiritual core.

As they walked, the girl looked
a little scared to say the least...

In a dark place like that, there was a tree that looked pretty from a distance. but... the leaves were wine red, when it fell it turned into drops of blood.

In front of her the spiritual core was near the tree.

Teresa:"You can go see if you want... you will understand that zara was never of this world...

The girl went towards the nucleus, she could not believe what she had seen.

Teresa was smirking, except for luna...

.Zara Pov.

I was playing with the kids when I heard a voice. 

Luna:"Wake up!"

I looked around, the children came back inside the orphanage room. 

Luna:"Your friends are in danger! Wake up!"

I heard it again and saw it coming from the forest.  I got into it.  I then saw a spider lily, but it was from a black color with a small shade of green in the center.  I picked it up and then it was in a dark space, so I was grabbed by the same woman I had seen.

Luna:"Hear what your dream experience is! It's not real, you're still on the Mugen train! Wake up! You and your friends are in danger! Wake up!"

Luna:"WAKE UP!"

Susi:"Zara, are you alright?"

I lightly sigh when I see the child looking at me.

Madam:"Susi, I think she's losing control again."  {the lady who takes care of us laughed}.

Zara:("This is just a dream! I have to escape, they're already dead I have to get over it...")

Taking advantage of the lady leaving I asked susi.

Zara:"Susi, if you were trapped in a dream, how would you get out?" 

Susi looks at me a little naively.

Susi:"Why do you want to know, Zara?"

Zara:"I've been having a nightmare lately and I'm aware it's a nightmare. But I don't know how to get out of it."

Susi put a hand to her chin.

Susi:"Well, one thing that always works is…killing yourself!"

I swallowed hard and was startled by the answer, even though it's really a dream, the thought is terrifying.

but sometimes I was that kind of person who didn't fear death...

Zara:("Why is a kid like her learning these things?...").

Zara:"Susi,do you have any problems?"

Anastásia:"Now you know you need to wake up. So you should."

I hear anastasia say, I look at her in shock.

Zara:"which?"

Anastácia:"Zara...your friends need you. As much as we love to continue this wonderful dream with you, there are lives at stake. After all, you are a demon hunter, aren't you?"

Zara:"I'm more...

Anastácia:"NOTHING MORE STOPS BEING BORING AND IT'S GOING SOON WOMAN!!💢

Then black feathers flew around me and I was back in my demon hunter costume.

I picked up my sword and held it around my neck.

I took a look at them.

Zara:"I love you guys."  {I was crying}.

Anastásia:"We love you too, zara, Do your best!"

Susi:"Goodbye!!"

.Teresa.

Teresa:"When you go back to that world, you will forget everything you saw here!"

Girl2:"you are a monster...." 

Teresa:"Thanks you brat!!"

TO BE CONTINUED....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.6K 28
You had developed a crush on your little brother's best friend ever since you first met him. Now, out of highschool, things might get a little heated...
42.6K 2.1K 23
You are a tired, underpaid over-caffeinated college student with no fear or shame that works part-time at a bar. There, you meet big scary men you ha...
26.7K 640 18
In which a girl that's terrible a baking, but great with knives meets a bunch of non-pirate, pirates. Or In which a girl is trying to find her famil...
1.9K 60 11
Y/n is celebrating a special day,a day we're she is her herself we're she won't let the opinions of others bother her.Until one day she meets zoro lo...