{22}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I went back to the butterfly property and saw all the boys training also trying to master the constant of total concentration.

As I left the room I saw the tanjiro running and followed him.  He went to tell Inosuke that he and his swords were being delivered and his smiths were nearby.

We all ran outside, found that tanjiro and I had the same blacksmith. Haganezuka! 

We saw him walking with another sword smith.  He took something from the other and ran very fast towards the tanjiro with a knife!

He almost hit the tanjiro.

Haganezuka:"How dare you break my precious sword in two! You have a lot of courage, boy!"💢

Tanjiro:"I'm sorry...but you know...I almost died! My opponent was too strong!"

Then Haganezuka started poking the tanjiro cheek hard and slowly going faster and faster.

Haganezuka:"Apology, apology, apology. The only person you can blame is yourself, got it?! If you hadn't been so pathetically weak, he wouldn't would have broken!"💢

Tanjiro:"But I..."

Haganezuka:" I will kill you!"💢

Then he started chasing the tanjiro with a knife.

Zara:("because I met these freaks...")

After everything calmed down, we went inside and sat down.

I finally managed to greet the haganezuka.

Zara:"it's good to see you again, clown mask face!...

he looked at me.

Haganezuka:"I ALREADY TOLD MY NAME IS HAGANEZUKA!💢  but... it's also good to see you again.  I can see that someone was able to stop your sword from breaking!" {He said looking at tanjiro}.

I laughed lightly.

But then I heard loud screams and turned to see Inosuke smashing his sword with a rock to hit the sharp-edged top.

Tanjiro was holding the blacksmith who made the sword because he was about to attack Inosuke.

clown mask 2:"You dirty pig! That's it, you are a dead man!"

The blacksmith yelled at inosuke as tanjiro apologized.

Zara:("how idiots are...")

.TO JUMP.

I saw the girl with a green and pink butterfly clip.  I think her name was Kanao Tsuyuri?  Yes it's right.  Kocho talked about her.  Apparently, she was a flower breath user.

Kanao:"Hello again. It's beautiful today, don't you think?"

she looked at me.

Zara:"Kocho told me a little about you.  She said her breathing style is flower.  Is that right?"

she flips the coin.

Kanao:"Yes..."

Zara:"well I said about how you look like a rose..."😁

Kanao:"😳"

After that, we had a good conversation.

Zara:"Why did you flip that coin before you started talking to me?"

She looked at it.

Kanao:"It helps me decide. Tails I talk to you and guys don't."

Zara:".....

I looked at the coin.

Zara:"One coin. You don't want to choose, I mean everyone has free will."

Kanao:"It doesn't matter. Nothing matters to me so I can't decide for myself."

Zara was a little distressed about it.

Zara:"Can I see your coin for a second?"

She handed it to me.

I stood up and turned around.

Zara:"She gives it to me!  I want you to listen to yourself!"

Kanao:"?"

I caught him, we both looked at him and when I raised my hand came guy.

I smiled and celebrated.

Zara:"GUY!" 

I tied your hands to return your coins.

Zara:"I'm on my way, it looks like I have a mission with the boys."

I told her, But she grabbed my wrist.

Kanao:"How did you make it look like a guy?"

Zara:"Just by chance. even if it came out as a tail, I'll still keep trying because I wanted to decide this for you!"

kanao let go of me, and I left...

kanao was stunned by her answer, her heart was beating...

someone had been watching them from afar, and didn't like it at all....

TO BE CONTINUED....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀