{14}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Thunder was heard...

Did you stop running for a second wondering why the thunder that indicated rain appeared at this hour?

but you left it alone, and went on your way...

when she arrived at the scene, her expression was shocked at what she saw.

Tanjiro was lying injured from fighting that white demon, nezuko was beside him trying to help him.

the white demon and you look at each other.

you were very angry to see your partner being hurt.

the white demon he recognized you when you helped that little spider, he felt that you could be HIS!

Zara:"What is your name? I will make sure you die here and now!!" {you said that angrily, and you took your three swords.}

Rui:"My name is Rui! remember that well..." {no expression}.

Zara:"I will remember, you bastard

Rui:"can i give you another question?"

Zara:"Hmm...."

Rui:"join me, be a member of my family!.

Zara got even more furious with the question.

Zara:"You already know the answer you shit, NO THANKS!! {and went after him}.

Rui:"so die!.....

Rui and Zara fought in a risky way.

zara tried to cut off one of her arms but couldn't.

Rui threw cobwebs at her, but she dodged.

even she was distracted for a second, the cobwebs trapped her in the tree.

Zara was trying to break free, screaming in pain. tanjiro and nezuko were stunned by what they saw.

Nezuko was very angry, dropped the tanjiro and went towards the white demon, hoping to kick him away.

but rui was very smart, and trapped her in a spider's web too.

Tanjiro:"ZARA, NEZUKO!!!" {was all the tanjiro could say.}

he tried to get up and couldn't, he looked at the white demon angrily.

Rui looked at the face of tanjiro and nezuko with disgust, then turned back towards you.

Rui:"Why do you protect them? Don't you see that they are useless? All humanity and useless..."

With those words... zara remembered her past, she wanted to protect those children from the orphanage and especially her friend. but she didn't get any delays from those demons...

remembering... Zara looked at Rui's face with a lot of anger in her being.

Zara:"I WANT TO PROTECT YOU BECAUSE I'VE LOST SEVERAL ONCE, I WON'T LOSE AGAIN!!!"

very angry, zara broke free of the webs, leaving Rui confused and stunned.

Rui:"I see you ran away from my cobwebs...

Tanjiro:"Zara....."

Zara if he jumps on the floor with his head down, in front of his uncontrollable anger, he raised his head and looked at Rui.

his left eye opened, revealing a bright purple color.

Rui he was scared, afraid of that open left eye, he had never seen that kind of awakening like that. (in addition to the tanjiro).

the girl had a deep hateful face on her face.

Tanjiro:"NEZUKO USES THAT FIRE AGAIN!!

Nezuko used that fire again, broke free and returned with her brother.

the blades of his three katanas changed their colors to a single reddish purple color, a green horn with black stripes appeared on his right forehead.

Zara had turned into a demon!

even though rui was scared, he felt a certain sense of hesitation when he saw her in demon form.

Zara:"BREATH OF AZHURA!!! 100th way..."

Rui:("100th way?")

Tanjiro:("WHY DID SHE BECOME A DEMON?... HOW DID IT GET TOP 10TH?!!")

Zara:"SATANIC WORSHIP!!!"

suddenly .... appeared on the ground where zara is stepping, a pentagram with a satanism sign in purple.

Zara jump towards the devil.

Rui didn't have time to react and was cut with the three swords that later left purple sparks.

nezuko and tanjiro were astonished that zara managed to cut his head.

rui's head was rolling on the floor, and his expression was dazed and fading.

Zara he looked at the decapitated head, and then it reverted to human form.

and for a few seconds, she passed out.

Tanjiro:"ZARA!.." {Tanjiro bent down towards zara}.

Zara:"Tanjiro.... don't tell anyone what I did...

Tanjiro she gave a smile of relief.

Tanjiro:"don't worry... kept secret!...

Zara:"😊😁"

AWAY FROM THAT PLACE....

Teresa:"Did you do what I asked?"

???:"Yes...."

Teresa:"Perfect....."

Details: Zara's fight against Rui happened after tanjiro tried to use the power of fire!

TO BE CONTINUED....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀