{25}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I woke up with a sigh and felt my throat. 

I was still alive.  When looking, I saw a girl trying to attack the tanjiro with some kind of needle.  I ran after her, grabbed an arm, tucked it behind my back, and grabbed the one with the needle I held in place so she couldn't move it.

I twisted my hand causing her to drop the needle.  I then knocked her out and placed her on a chair. 

Then two more woke up with the same needles.

Girl3:"Hey you two get up and help us! -"

I knock out a girl while tanjiro knocks out a boy.

Nezuko ran to hug us. 

Tanjiro:"All of you just wanted a happy dream. This is what I wanted. Sometimes I wish this was just a nightmare."

Tanjiro said, I looked at him and patted his head.

Zara:"I wanted that too, but unfortunately we can't change the past, but at least we can move on with no regrets in the future..."

He nodded and smiled.

I look at the other two kids who were awake.

Tanjiro:"Are you two okay?"

Boy:"We are now. Please be careful."

Tanjiro and I smile and thank them. I followed tanjiro and Nezuko.

Nezuko was sent to wake everyone up while Tanjiro and I went to find the demon.

We found a young demon with pink and teal tips.

Enmu:"What is this, are you two awake? Well, good morning! my name and enmu!"

Zara:("but today isn't even the day!").

He waved at us, but then his hand gained a mouth.

Enmu:"Too bad you could have been dreaming forever!."

Enmu:"Why are you two awake? I believe I showed you two a dream tailored to your every wish? Do you prefer a dream where your family is being slaughtered, or a dream where you see all the children killed? You'd like it better, of course it's not too harrowing. How about one where your dear father comes back to life and you meet your friends again along with your parents!"

the devil said with a smile on his face.

Tanjiro and I growled our teeth in rage.

Tanjiro:("You bastard!").

Zara:("Son of a bitch!").

The demon looked at us for a moment and smiled.

Enmu:"What luck! Like a lit moth, they came straight at me! Did this is a dream?  Now I can receive an even larger portion of the muzan master's blood!"

He said so cheerfully.

Zara:("That guy is incredibly crazy in the head..").

We prepared our attacks.

.storyteller.

As the two slayers went to attack, enmu, lower level 1 of the twelve kizuki, used her blood demon art to put them to sleep.

Enmu:"Go to sleep, dear children."

They stopped for a moment, but then came back to attack.

Enmu:"Sleep now."

They stopped again, and tanjiro almost went down, but
Zara pulled him back by his haori and they both came back to attack again.

The demon kept trying to put them to sleep over and over again, but they continued to attack him.

Enmu:("Why aren't they affected?  No they are!  Both are falling under the spell repeatedly.  But each time they do, they remain self-aware.  They take their own life to wake up!  Committing suicide in the middle of a dream... taking your own life into your own hands... requires incredible willpower!  These rascals!")

The demon thought while the demon slayers are preparing their attack determined to decapitate him.

meanwhile... the girl who was in zara's dream was reflecting on what she had seen...

TO BE CONTINUED...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀