{06}🍀

His next mission was to look for an oni in the city of tokyo city.

when you arrived, you were shocked at how bright that city was and too technological for your taste

The city was very crowded, which was the opposite of what you expected. The bright lights that lit the streets were nice, though, with lots of random people just bumping into you and taking up your space, it bothered you.

you were about to look for a food stall for your trip,until noticed and was surprised when his eyes landed on familiar crimson red hair.

Zara:"tanjiro?"{ you mumble when you start walking towards him}

passing and pushing many people to pass, you finally reached his shoulder.

Eventually, you were able to reach his shoulder, and when he turned and saw you, his red eyes widened in surprise.

Tanjiro:"zara?

Zara:"yes it's me, yesterday we met remember?!"

Tanjiro:(giggle)"of course I remember!"

Tanjiro's eyes filled with tears as he hugged you tightly, holding you as if he was afraid you would go away again.

Tanjiro :"It's so good to see you again Zara! I've missed you! And now that I've seen you again, I've missed you more than I realized."

Zara:"Don't cry, you just met me yesterday!

Tanjiro:(giggle)"it's realy true.

Zara:"it's your sister?"

Tanjiro:"Oh... she is here.

nezuko was beside him, almost asleep.

Tanjiro:(groan)"this city is very bright, i'm going to have to take you out of the crowd

Zara:"OK!👍.... I really need to get out of here anyway.