ZARA!( Yandere demon slayer x...

By luluzinhagacha1

eveyone seems to be in awe of the girl with the green hair, so much so that they want her for themselves... More

{01}πŸ€
{02}πŸ€
{03}πŸ€
{04}πŸ€
{05}πŸ€
{06}πŸ€
{07}πŸ€
{08}πŸ€
{09}πŸ€
{10}πŸ€
{11}πŸ€
{12}πŸ€
{13}πŸ€
{14}πŸ€
{15}πŸ€
{16}πŸ€
{17}πŸ€
{18}πŸ€
{19}πŸ€
{20}πŸ€
{21}πŸ€
{22}πŸ€
{24}πŸ€
{25}πŸ€

{23}πŸ€

1.3K 30 4
By luluzinhagacha1

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

I was in front of the property with the boys. As we prepared to leave.  The three triplets said goodbye to us.

We arrived at a train station.  Inosuke and tanjiro have never seen one before.  Apparently, the mission was that some demons were on the train. I bought some tickets for the four of us. Then I told them to get on the train.
But then inosuke started causing a commotion.  ("Which embarrassed me, at that moment I wanted to hit him.") Which alerted the authorities, we had to flee, but the train started to move, so we jumped on it as it was taking off.  We were officially starting our journey on the Mugen train.

................

We got on the train and started walking and looking for the rengoku, as he, their crows is my parrot, informed us that he would join us.

We got into a cart.

Rengoku:"Umai!"

A familiar voice yelled and I walked in and saw him eating a bento while yelling umai!

Zara:("was it that guy in my dream?")

walked beside him.

Zara:"You're pretty excited... Huh... Rengoku!" ("HURRY UP").

He then looked at me and yelled "Umai!"  I was confused. 

employee:"I heard your first couple of times."

Some maids were dropping the box he ate into a bag to throw away when we arrived.

Rengoku:"Zara! it's so good to see you! I see you brought some friends too!"

Zara:"In the same way, it's always good to see you. This is tanjiro kamado, I'm sure you remember it from the trail. It's Zenitsu agatsuma. And last but not least, inosuke hashibira."

Zara:"right now they are behaving like idiots..."

Rengoku:"....

Rengoku:"I see. Isn't there one in that box he's carrying too?"

Tanjiro:"Uh yes my sister Nezuko." {Tanjiro said when rengoku mentioned the box}.

Rengoku:"I remember that demon. Already that the master accepted it.  I will keep my peace.  Now how about you four sit down?."

Rengoko:"Now, what brings you four here. A mission?" {asked}.

Zara:"Yes. We were ordered to join you. This mission should be very easy, with you rengoku!." ("about this...").

he was surprised.

I praised him as I readjusted my sword.

Rengoko:"Don't flatter me like that Zara-chan!." ("😶😍")

He then laughed out loud.

Zara:("please don't call me chan").

Tanjiro:"rengoku-San, there is something I would like to ask you."

Rengoku:"Oh? What is it?" ("😑")

Tanjiro:"It's about my father."

Rengoku:"What about your father?"

Tanjiro:"He was a fragile man."

Renguko:"Was he now?"

Tanjiro:"And yet. He could perform a kagura dance in freezing temperatures."

Rengoku:"Well good for him!"

Tanjiro:"And then!"

Rengoku:"And then!?"

Zara:'-'

Tanjiro:"Hinokami kagura, the dance. I found myself doing exactly like my father did. I was hoping that if you knew anything about this dance, you would be willing to tell me?"

Tanjiro finished and they were silent for a moment.

Rengoku:"Certainly! But not me! I've never heard of this dance once! Your father taking this dance and adapting it for battle! It's commendable! There's nothing more to say about it."

Tanjiro:"Wait! Are you sure you can't think of-"

Rengoku:"You should become my tsuguko! I'll take care of you!"

Tanjiro:"What...?"

Zara:"{laughing}"

Rengoku:"you too..."

Zara:"WHICH IS?! DON'T INVOLVE ME IN YOUR MADNESS!!"💢💢💢

but seriously... I was quite surprised by the question!  Tanjiro should accept the offer, being a tsuguko to a hashira a great way to get strong quickly!

I don't need it, I had to train alone...

Rengoku:"Flame breathing has a long history. A hashira of flame and water has always existed. Flame, water, wind, stone and thunder; these breathing fundamentals, all other techniques have branched out of these five. As mist is a branch of wind."

Rengoku explained to tanjiro.  He is right about most of the techniques of the five branches.

I think my breathing doesn't follow this rule...

Rengoku:"Misuguchi! What color is your sword?"

Zara:("what the hell and misuguchi?")

Tanjiro:"Uh?! My name is kamado and my sword is black." 

Rengoku:"It's now. Too bad!" 

Rengoku said then laughed.

Tanjiro:"Why do you say that?"

Rengoku:"I have yet to see one with a black sword become a hashira. I also heard they have no idea which style to master. No need to worry! I can train him!" 

Rengoku said to which I get confused.

Inosuke was trying to jump out of a window to run with the train.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and picked him up.

Inosuke:"😶" ("Did she hold onto my frame?"😳 AHHHHH!!!")

Zara:"BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!💢💢 CLOSE THE ZENITSU WINDOW!!"

Inosuke:"🤤"

people saw and were scared.

Zenitsu then scared, closed the window.

Inosuke was squirming in my arms to get out.

Zara:"GUY, STOP IT!!"

Tanjiro:("my future wife...😊❤").

Rengoku:("MY GOD... I'm scared of this woman, but she's the kind of woman I'm attracted to.")

Rengoku:"I wouldn't try that again. Who knows when a demon might show up."

Rengoku said, making him stop squirming, I put him on a seat and I slapped him angrily on the head.

Zenitsu:"Wait! Demons appear on this train?!" {Zenitsu yelled}.

Rengoku:"They do!" {Rengoku replied without even look at it}.

Zenitsu:"Really!?! No!!! I thought we were going to meet them! Not stuck with them!" {Then Zenitsu started screaming}.

Zara:"😒" ("shut up man...")

Rengoku:"Over 40 people disappeared on this train in a short period of time. We sent several assassins, but they all disappeared without a trace. That's why we're here!" 

Then Zenitsu screamed again and hugged me while crying.

Zenitsu:"Zara-chan! I'm so scared, so scared!"

Zara:"GET OFF ME CRAZY!  EVERY DAY AND THAT!!!"💢💢💢

Zenitsu:"why are you like that?"

Zara:"but... if anything bad happens to you, I won't hesitate to protect you... {red cheeks}.

Zenitsu:"Hmm?😳😶thank you zara-chan..."

inosuke was jealous.

Zara:"don't call me chan!"

Inosuke:"I want to be protected by you too!"

Zara:"no, you are strong turn around..."

Inosuke:"WHAT?!"💢

Tanjiro:("WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"💢).

After he calmed down a bit the conductor asked to see our tickets and we gave them to him.  Then he punches them and returns them to us.

Then I felt something.  A presence, became obvious as the lights began to flicker in an eerie way.  They hung up and turned back on.

Now it was undeniable.  There's a demon next to the cart we're on.  I could tell Rengoku felt it too.

Rengoku got up and apologized for the sword, he prepared to attack the demon that was nearby.  He appeared when all the lights went out and came back on.

Rengoku:"What a giant! Did you use blood demon art? It was hard to detect you."

Rengoku grew his blade and I felt his fire spirit fill the air.

Rengoku:"Know this. If you show your fangs to the innocent. I'll see your bone turn to ash! With my bright red fireblade!"

He then said that the devil roared.  As he ran towards him, rengoku jumped up and cut his neck in a slice.  He broke the door to the next cart.  The demon's body exploded after it landed.

He then told us to follow him and we followed him.

Rengoku and I found him, many people were fleeing that cart, but one man was paralyzed with shock.

The demon tried to attack him.

The other three reached him, inosuke went to attack him, but he grew more arm and deflected inosuke's attack.  Rengoku helped inosuke while I grabbed the stander.

I landed on the back of the cart.

Rengoku:"Please sir. Find a safe place while we take care of this."

He thanked me and ran to another cart to hide. 

Rengoku then cut off the demon's head and finished.

Zara:"I'm glad I finally saw you in action, Rengoku! It's an honor to see you work." {I said walking beside him}.

Rengoku:"😁"

Tanjiro:"That was totally cool bro! Talk about genius swordplay! Please let me tutor you!" {Tanjiro asked while crying lightly}.

Rengoku:"Very well then. I'll be a good swordsman!" {Rengoku replied}

Zenitsu:"May I come in?"

Inosuke:"Yes, me too!"

Zenitsu and inosuke asked They all gathered around rengoku.

Rengoku:"I would be willing to accept all of you!" {Rengoku replied}.

Tanjiro:"You are amazing, Aniki!"

So all of them, one by one, say Aniki.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke:"Thank you so much, Aniki!" 

I laugh along with the rengoku...

🌹🌹🌹
tell me in the comments what you think of Zara?
🌹🌹🌹

TO BE CONTINUED....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 14 10
There are encounters with a big impact on your life. There are people who will touch your heart. And there is "history" you cannot erase and which wi...
43.1K 2.1K 23
You are a tired, underpaid over-caffeinated college student with no fear or shame that works part-time at a bar. There, you meet big scary men you ha...
971 24 11
You are a girl that had eaten an extremely strong Devil Fruit called the Druid-Druid Fruit. After meeting the Strawhats, you know going with them wil...
118K 1.9K 48
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...