Fallen Broken S01 & S02

By taekook__lover9597

top tae🐯⬆️ bottom kook🐰⬇️ Season 01: Love story of Kim Taehyung, a typical CEO and Jeon Jungkook, a designe... More

︎♥︎ SEASON 01 ♥︎
Episode - 1
Episode - 2
Episode - 3
Episode - 4
Episode - 5
Episode - 6
Episode - 7
Episode - 8
Episode - 9
Episode - 10
Episode - 11
Episode - 12
Episode - 13
Episode - 14
Episode - 15
Episode - 16
Episode - 17
Episode - 18
Episode - 19
Episode - 20
Episode- 21
Episode - 22
Episode - 23
Episode - 24
Episode - 26
Episode - 27
Episode - 28
Episode - 29
Episode - 30
Episode - 31
Epsiode - 32
Episode - 33
︎♥︎ SEASON 02 ♥︎
Episode - 34

Episode - 25

844 34 3
By taekook__lover9597

With Yoonmin in Busan,

Yoongi and Jimin were enjoying their time together in Busan. It's an evening time, Jimin and Yoongi were in a vast park. Jimin was standing on the bridge built across the little steam flowing in the park.

While, Yoongi was looking at him with a small smile adorned on his lips. He is madly in love with the short guy infront of him. He was looking at him like admiring a precious gem, he is.

Jimin was looking at sky where the sun is setting, creating: a beautiful orange and red color on the cloud which seemed to be a aesthetic painting on a canvas.

His lips curved into a smile seeing the sun setting down. Finally the sun disappeared and the moon appeared but the sky is still in orange color.

Jimin sighed and looked to his right to see the other male looking at him with a genuine smile. Jimin blinked his eyes multiple times and waved his hands infront of Yoongi.

Yoongi just looked at him with a same smile from earlier.

Jimin: Mr.Min?

Jimin said a little bit loudly. Yoongi snapped back to reality and looked at Jimin, scratching his nape.

Yoongi: umm… I'm sorry I was just lost in you.

He blurted out. Jimin widened his eyes with a crimson colored cheeks. Yoongi too widened his eyes realising what he said.

Jimin looked away blushing while Yoongi scratched his ears in embarrassment.

Yoongi: ahem… Jimin I---

Jimin: I-It's okay , S-Sir.

Yoongi nodded. Both Jimin and Yoongi stood under the canvas of night starry sky, admiring the moon.

There was a comfortable silence between them until Yoongi broke it.

Yoongi: Umm.. Jimin, do you have any favorite place here?

Jimin, who was looking at the moon averted his gaze towards Yoongi. He made a thinking face with his right hand index finger on the chin. Yoongi chuckled at the boy's cute thinking face.

Jimin: I have a lot of favorite places.

Yoongi: special memories?!

Jimin: ahh.. Yeah.

Yoongi: where?

Yoongi asked with a curious eyes. Jimin looked at the man blinking his eyes, constantly. Because, the great Min Yoongi who is known for his cold behavior in the Kim corp. , is looking at him like a curious little boy?

He chuckled and answered;

Jimin: Haeundae beach!!

He beamed happily. Yoongi nodded his head. Then they both enjoyed their dinner in a outside food stall.
__

Next day in Busan with Yoonmin,

Yoongi woke up early and got ready in full black outfit and exited his hotel room. He went to the parking lot of the restaurant and drove off.

With Jimin,

He woke up when the sun rays fell on his face, making him look like a fairy. He smiled towards the rays and stretched his limps before sitting on the bed.

He looked at the wall clock to see: 9 am. He sighed and stood up from the bed when he heard a knock on his hotel room. He opened door to see a waiter with breakfast.

Waiter: sir, breakfast.

Jimin: but what about Mr.Min? we will--

Waiter: Mr.Min already ate his breakfast and went out.

Jimin: what? But he didn’t informed me.

Jimin whispered the last line to himself. He felt sad but he shrugged it and took the breakfast from the waiter after saying a 'thank you' to him.

He went to the bed with his breakfast and took his phone out. He pouted looking at the wallpaper.

Jimin: why you left me early in the morning? You are so bad. You made me sad in the morning itself. I wanted to go to Haeundae beach with you. Humph I'm mad at you.

He said and ate his breakfast with a pout still evident on his lips.

__

Evening:-

Jimin: Mr.Min, what are you doing? Where are you taking me? It's dark…

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the statement.

Yoongi: ohh come on, Jimin-ah. I fucking blindfolded you. Then how come it is not dark!!

Yoongi shooked his head and continued the driving. Jimin sat on the passenger seat with a pout and blindfold, fidgetting his fingers.

Jimin was dressed in black pants and white shirt. While Yoongi was wearing a black suit.

Yoongi stopped the car and Jimin sighed at their arrival.

Jimin: Mr.Min, can you please remove it now?

Yoongi: nope!

Jimin: then how am I able to walk--

He was suddenly lifted up by Yoongi. He widened his eyes inside the blindfold.

Jimin: sir, is that you?

Yoongi: Yes Minnie. no one can lift you other than me.

Jimin blushed at the man's words. He wrapped his hands around Yoongi's neck, securely. Yoongi smiled and carried the boy further in.

He put him down and removed the blindfold, when they reached infront of the place.

Jimin widened his eyes in shock and surprise. They were infront of Jimin's favorite beach, Haeundae beach.

Jimin: omo!! I missed this place so much.

Jimin ran towards the sea and started to play with water.

Yoongi: seeing his favorite place, he forgot me?!

He mumbled to himself with a pout and extended arm, that he extended to hug Jimin. But he flinched when Jimin splashed water on him.

Jimin: sir, what are you thinking about?

He asked with innocent eyes. Yoongi cooed at the sight.

Yoongi: nothing, Min. Come let me take you to somewhere else.

Jimin: where?

Yoongi: come on, Jimin-ah!!

He said and dragged the  younger one to other side of the beach. Jimin just hummed and let the elder drag him.

They reached the place. Yoongi left Jimin's hand and moved aside letting the other boy's eyes wide in another beautiful surprise.

Jimin: S-Sir

He looked back at Yoongi just to see him smiling. He ran towards him and hugged the elder. Yoongi was taken back by the younger male's sudden action. Nonetheless, he hugged back.

Yoongi: you like it, Jimin?

Jimin just nodded his head. Yoongi chuckled and cupped his cheeks to raise his head, he saw tear stains in the said boy's eyes. He kissed the liquid beads away. Jimin slightly blushed at the man's doing.

Yoongi: come, let's enjoy our food. Before it turns cold.

He said and took Jimin to their small table, settled in the sand. He guided Jimin to one side of the table. Jimin thanked him with a light pink cue on his cheeks. Yoongi too smiled and sat opposite to him.

They talked while enjoying the delicious supper served to them. After enjoying the food, they both sat on the sand enjoying the night sky, in a complete silence.

But it didn't last long as Yoongi grabbed Jimin's tiny small hand. Jimin's head snapped at the elder's side.

He tilted his head to side ways and looked at his hands then at Yoongi's face. Yoongi sighed and caressed Jimin's hand.

Yoongi: Jimin-ah, do you have any feeling for me?

He asked with a little bit of hesitation. Jimin gulped and looked anywhere but not Yoongi. Yoongi cupped his cheeks with his other hand, making Jimin look at him.

Yoongi: you can tell me.

Jimin: ahmm… Sir I…

Jimin bit his lips, eyes roaming here and there, not knowing what to say or do. He was debating inside his head whether to lie or say the truth.. but his debating was stopped by Yoongi's confession.

Yoongi: I have feeling for you, Park.

Jimin's eyes were wide as the ocean. He coughed suddenly when he realized the elder's confession. Yoongi panicked and rubbed his back.

Yoongi: did you caught a cold?

He rubbed the other male's back. As he calmed down, he looked at the Yoongi for sometimes and leaned in.

Jimin: w-what do you m-mean by t-that?

Yoongi too leaned in.

Yoongi: it probably means, I Love You.

Hearing that, Jimin grabbed the back of Yoongi's neck and kissed him. Yoongi pulled him towards him and kissed back. The kiss lasted for at least 3 minutes. Then they pulled away and panted.

Jimin stood up and sat infront of the elder and held his hands. He kissed the elder's knuckles and said,

Jimin: I Love You too, Mr.Min.

He kissed his cheeks and blushed looking down. Yoongi chuckled and lift his chin and connected their lips into another kiss.

Both smiled and kissed each other, pouring their love and passion into the kiss.

Yoongi: you know, I have been waiting for this day for the past 3 years.

Jimin: s-same goes h-here

Yoongi: what?

Jimin: yes, I fell for you at the first sight on the interview day.

He blushed. Yoongi pulled him in his lap and kissed his cheeks and lips time to time.

Jimin: I love you.

Yoongi: I know

Jimin: can't you tell it back? Meanie!

Yoongi smiled and snuggled in his neck, mumbling.

Yoongi: I love you so much, Minnie.

~•~

Happy Diwali y'all💥

Enjoy the day of light rays with fun and happiness. Make sure not to harm yourself when playing with crackers.

Please do vote and comment 💜

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 14.8K 26
Kim Taehyung the son of Kim Daehyun CEO of Kim corporation.. But because of the agreement he has to live like a commoner for an year.. There he met...
fond; kv By 𐤀

Fanfiction

11.1K 1K 18
where Jeon Jeongguk is hired as a caregiver for a pretty boy named Kim Taehyung, and he quickly realises that their relationship may be too unprofess...
151K 6.5K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
79.9K 3.3K 43
"why I have to meet this bratty kid again and again" "maybe it's your destiny" What happens when a cute bratty jeon jungkook and a cold handsome ceo...