The Lying Game

By therealshedy

Vonessa Hayes. The daughter of a Kingpin gets pregnant in a very unexpected way by her brother's best friend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 43

231 6 0
By therealshedy

(Two months later)

(Vonessa Hayes POV)

“There goes my Fiancé,” Christiano said as I enter his office. He stand up and hug me as I stand in front of him.

“Hey babe,” I told him as I peck his lips.

“What's this you got on?” He ask. He try to pull down my shorts.

“It's a suit outfit,” I replied.

Two months later, nope we aren't at the Island anymore. We leave a week after, my dad, Mr.Carter and Christiano pull a few strings to get Christiano and Von's name off social media and to also falsely say that the video camera! it wasn't them on it, it takes a lot of work to get down but it did get done. Plus my dad got some secrets concerning some of the officers and they don't want it out. So they told the media it was somebody else who looks exactly like Von and my nigga, Christiano pay the police department a big amount of money to get off his back.

And being that everybody feared our family, they agreed especially since my dad goes hard for us on this case. It sounds easy but it wasn't easy, I watch him stress cause he wanted to be free. He stayed on his phone for countless of times a day, and while dealing with me! who was also struggling with the depression. The next day after the doctor see us, we talk. Face to face and one on one.

We talk about our flaws and stuff that makes us tight. I open up to him about everything and he do the same. We didn't call it quits, we stayed with each other holding one another down. I curse his ass out at times when the depression gets too much for me to handle, but he never leave when I yell at him and beg him to leave. The therapy sessions with the doctor helps us a lot, we did more sessions and it got us to a point where we surely do trust each other.

I've forgiven him completely. I conquered depression.

We move back home, and my store reopened. Christiano quit being the Kingpin, he and Von decided that they're ready to be a family person. And do y'all know how happy I was when he quits? when they quits.

My mom and Mrs.Carter were really supportive with me, they stayed by my side when I'm a crying mess because of the depression. When I feel like nobody loves me, Sia and Sasha makes me know that everybody do. They even do girls night with me and kick out Christiano out of the room back at the Island.

I've forgiven Sasha too. No grudge. She's a good one. And no nobody knows about the abortion. We still kept it a secret.

I love Christiano. I've forgiven him and I'm so glad that depression didn't get me like it wanted to.

“Naahhh this shit is short,” He said. I chuckled as he frown at me.
“Babe, niggas work here.”

“I just wanted to stop by,” I told him.
“I was on my way to my store.”

Yes, Christiano now own his very own sneakers store. Sneakers that has his very own designs and everything. I'm so proud of him when he said he wanted to get a store of him own, so Sia and I surprised him and Von with the biggest store ever. They were so shocked at what we did, like how him and Von doesn't leave each other sides ever. But on the other hand they got other businesses all over.

“You look sexy but ion like these short stuff,” He replied. I chuckled and peck his lips again.

“Babe chill,” I said.
“So how are you?”

He think I would've leave him back at the Island. But I stick around with him, I didn't really plan to leave. Ever.

“I'm good,” He replied. He grip my ass cheeks. He peck my lips as we stare at each other.
“How are you?”

“I'm fine,” I replied.
“I miss you.”

“You just saw me few hours ago,” He said.

“I know but I miss you, you know that I get clingy sometimes,” I told him.

He chuckled. He pull me down on to his lap as he sit on his seat, he lean back as he stare at me. He fix his hat and then wrap his arms around me.

“So how's everything at your store?” He ask.

“Going good,” I replied.
“I'm currently doing the lingerie for the females.”

“Damn I wanna see you in one of them,” He said.

“You will,” I told him.
“Oh and Regina said to tell you hi.”

He bite his lip as he stare at me, call us a freak or what but we did another threesome with Regina. He loves it, and I loves it. As we get back home, that was our welcome home from Regina. I don't got a problem with it cause I like Regina.

“Tell her hey for me,” He replied.
“What's going on with her?”

“She's good,” I replied. Some slips up happens and she has gotten pregnant, and yes it was for Christiano. But he didn't know about it, and I didn't plan to say anything. She did an abortion cause she said she doesn't want the baby, considering the relationship we have.

“Oh,” He said. He rub his beard while staring at me.
“That's wassup, I have two bad bitches.”

“Don't even try it,” I told him. He laugh and hold my hand.
“Babe I got to get going, see you later at home.”

“Alright baby,” He replied.
“I love you.”

The police even search his mansion but they found nothing. Come on, my nigga is smart.

“I love you too,” I told him. We kiss for three minutes, then I pull away and stand up. I pull down my shorts.
“Bye.”

He slap my ass as I turn around and exit his office. I giggle as I walk out.

(Two hours later)

“You got me lying to him,” I said to Regina.
“I don't want to lie to him cause we at a stage in the relationship where we be honest with each other.”

“I'm sorry Vone but I don't want him to know about what I did,” She told me.
“If the condom didn't burst, this wouldn't have happen.”

“I know boo,” I replied.
“But tell him or let me tell him.”

We are at my store, sitting in my office. Sia and Sasha were also here with us.

“Damn,” Sasha said.
“If I did that to Owen, I wouldn't be here right now.”

Surprise. Sasha and Owen is in a full blown relationship, he keeps her happy and they love each other. I did see that one coming.

“Tell me something I don't know,” Sia said as she rub her stomach. She's just three months pregnant so her bump isn't visible as yet.
“So Vonessa what y'all going to do?”

“I don't know,” I replied. Regina and us just do things like threesome, and I like her. She like me, so whenever we want to get freaky. We do, but overall we're friends. We all are, Sasha, Sia, Regina and me.

“So Vonessa, how do you feel?” Sasha ask. Sasha is working at the store with me and Sia and Regina. Christal is with Mrs.Carter and my mom at their mansion.

“I want to tell him cause I hate keeping secret from him now,” I replied.
“But Regina doesn't want to.”

“It's cause I'm scared,” Regina said.
“What if he hate me?”

“Well I don't know,” Sia replied.
“I don't think he would though, no offense Regina but it's not like it's Vonessa doing the abortion.”

“Non taken,” Regina said. I clear my throat at what Sia replied. The abortion is a touchy subject for me.
“So yeah Vonessa, you can go ahead and tell him.”

“Okay,” I told her. I sigh in relief.
“I get a relief cause I don't want us to be arguing no anything.”

“Mrs.Soon To Be Carter,” Sasha tease me as she makes kissing noises. I chuckled as I stare at her."

“We do not kiss like that,” I told her.

“Yes y'all do,” Sia replied as she laugh. I playfully roll my eyes at them, as I stand up. My office door is being open and guys wearing mask enter. Sia gasp, Regina scream out along with Sasha. My eyes widen, they pull out their guns and point it at me.

“You Christiano's bitch?” One of the guys ask. He walk towards me, he grip my arm tightly and press his gun on my forehead.

“Please don't hurt her,” Sia said as she stare at me. One of the guys grip Sia's arm and pull her up out of her seat.

The guy who's gripping my arm, he grip my ass cheek and squeeze it. I want to gag so badly, I close my eyes as he feel me up. As he touch my boob, my eyes open. I stare at him.

“Don't do this,” I said. I'm about to cry if he goes any further.

“I've been wanting to do this,” The guy told me. He remove his mask from his face, Sasha gasp as she stare at me.

“Draco,” She yell out. One of the guys roughly grip Sasha's arm and pull her up out of her seat, she fall on the ground. The guy pull her up again and put his hand over her mouth.

Draco. I've heard his name before. Oh shit.

“I wanna see why that nigga love yo ass so bad,” The draco guy said.
“Must be yo mouth, you must suck dick real good.”

He slap my ass, I feel so disgusted right now. Tears fill my eyes as he push me away from my seat and against the wall behind us. He stand in front of me with the gun press on my stomach.

“Strip,” He told me. The other guys cheer him on, I'm not about to do this.
“I said strip!”

“Please don't do this,” Regina beg him as she stare at me.

“And you are?” Draco ask her. He walk towards her, Regina whimper as Draco grip her hair. He push his gun inside her mouth, my eyes widen as he pull the trigged. I scream out as I watch the scene in front of me.

“You kill her!” I yell at Draco. I run to Regina but Draco push me back. He back me up to the wall again, I cry out. He grip my blouse trying to get it off me but I refuse to let him.

“Bitch I said strip!” He told me again. He grip my neck, he nod at his guys and they walk towards us. I scream out as they hold my hand and forcefully strip me, now I'm standing in front of them naked.
“Strip the other bitches and lets enjoy this while it last cause Von got my sister pregnant, I'm going to enjoy Von's sister and his bitch. Plus Christiano piss me off, I hate that nigga.”

He push me up more against the wall. Tears run down my face as the other guys strip Sasha and Sia. Where's the guards that's supposed to be outside?

“Get on yo knees,” Draco told me. I didn't move, so he pull me down on my knees. He take out his dick.
“Suck like you did to yo bitch ass nigga, I wanna know what that mouth can do.”

I want to vomit, I can't believe this is happening to me. He grip my hair, I refuse to open my mouth. He grip my face, and push his dick into my mouth. Ewwww. His hygiene is gross, I cried even more as he begin to pound into my mouth.

“Yeaahhh,” He groan out. He yell out to his niggas making them laugh.
“Her mouth real good, look at how I'm pounding her mouth.”

“Yeah open her legs next,” One of the niggas yell out.

Seconds later I hear Sasha and Sia's screaming, and the other guys groaning. My heart break just to know what's happening to us.

Minutes later, Draco nut in my mouth. He pull out and I throw up.

“Disgusting ass bitch,” He said. He kick me on my thigh, I groan as I vomit again.

“Yeah these bitches vagina real tight,” One of the guys said.
“We taking turns boss.”

“Yeah nigga make it quick,” He told them. They all said yeah, Draco pull me up off the floor. He push me on my seat, I wipe my mouth. I cry so much I think my tears would be finish. His phone started ringing, he take it out of his pocket, he stroke his dick as he answer his phone. Then after hearing what the person said, he hang up. He put his dick back in his pants, he glance at his niggas.
“We gotta go, and to all y'all bitches. We'll be back.”

“Yeah,” One of the guys said. Draco grip my face.

“Nice mouth,” He told me. They all run out of my office, I'm too scared to look at Sasha and Sia. I slowly stand up and take my clothes off the floor. I glance at Sia and Sasha and my eyes widen, they rape them. They really did hurt us. Sia sit up crying along with Sasha. I hurriedly put on my clothes.

(Christiano Carter POV)

(Thirty five minutes later)

“Nigga how you even do that?” Von ask as he laugh.

“Don't worry about it,” I replied. I chuckled at his confuse face.

We were in my office talking, his office is close to mine. Since we both the big bosses.

“You gotta tell me,” He said.

“Naahhhh,” I told him. His phone started ringing. He take it up out of his pocket, he stare at the caller i.d.

“It's Vonessa,” He said.

“Ohh shitt my battery died,” I told him.
“Give it to me, let me answer. She must have been calling me.”

He give me his phone, and I answer it, happy to hear my baby voice.

“Hey baby,” I said as I answer.
“My battery died and I know yo---”

Christiano,” She said. She's crying so hard I didn't hear what she said after.

“Babe slow down, what happen?” I ask. My heart start beating cause I didn't expect none of this.

“H---He---He rape H--He-----,” She started to say but she ended up crying harder.

“Where are you?” I ask. I take up my keys off my desk, I signal Von to get up and come on. We exit my office.

“Hospital,” She replied.

“On my way,” I told her. She didn't answer, she kept on crying.

I hang up the phone, I hurriedly walk to exit the store.

“What's wrong?” Von ask.

“Something is wrong,” I replied.
“She said something about 'he rape' but all she's doing is crying.”

“Shitttt bro,” Von said.
“Something happen and I hope it done make us turn to the streets again.”

We exit the store and run to my car, we enter the car and I speed off towards the hospital.

A nigga glad the streets aren't calling my name, I'm glad my family and I are safe out here and I'm no longer wanted. But I'm just hoping nothing happens to Vonessa or else.

(Vonessa Hayes POV)

(Ten minutes later)

“You're one month pregnant,” The doctor told me. Doctor Douglas.
“Were you aware?”

“No,” I replied.

“Well you are and congrats,” He told me. I didn't know I'm pregnant, I've been so busy with the store and not focusing on myself.
“And I'm sorry about what happens to you, how are you feeling?”

“I want Christiano,” I replied. He's the only person I want right now. After what happens, Sia and Sasha is in the other rooms occupy by doctors. Christiano said he's on his way so I know he'll be here soon.

“He'll be here,” He told me.
“Everything is okay with you, now remember don't stress especially since you are pregnant now and you can easily fall back into depression.”

I nod my head at him, he sigh as he see that I'm not in the mood to talk. 

After the guys leave my store, my fashion designer run to my office. She's the one who take us to the hospital, I know police will be there cause Regina is gone. Tears fill my eyes as I think about it.

“I'm giving you space but buzz me if you need anything,” He said. I nod at him and he exit the hospital room. I grip the sheet I'm covering with and cry out, why did this happen to me and he nearly have sex with me.

(Ten minutes later)

I'm still crying, I want Christiano. I need him. I feel so safe with him.

“Where is she?” I hear his voice yell out.

“Sir something tragedy happens and you need to calm down,” I hear one of the doctor tell him.

The room door burst open and he enter the room. Von run behind him as he run towards me.

“What happen?” He ask. Worried written all over his face. He remove the sheet and stare at me, trying to find out where I'm hurt.
“Are you hurt?”

“Sia,” I said. Von quickly stare at me as I mention her name.

“What happen to Sia?” Von ask.

“He rape her,” I replied as I cried.
“And Sasha.”

Von and Christiano freeze as they stare at me with their eyes widen.

“Sia? rape?” Von ask. I nod my head telling him yes, he scream out and kick the hospital bed. Christiano kick the table that's beside the bed. Von started crying, Christiano stare at me.

“What happens to you?” He ask. He hold my hand.
“Please don't tell me th-----”

“I---I uhh he push his dick into my mouth and h---he pound into my mouth, babe I didn't want to do it,” I replied. I cried out as I grip his arm.
“I didn't want to.”

I cried as I tell him everything that happens, tears fall down his cheeks. Von cried as he stare at me.

“He rape my sister bro,” Von yell out.
“And my girlfriend.”

Von wipe his eyes and run out of the room.

“I---I didn't want to,” I told him as I cry. He let go my hand, he stare at me as he cry. Then he wipe his eyes and walk out of the room. I yell for him to stay, because I didn't want him to get in any trouble. But he ignore me and exit the room.
My heart break for Sia and Sasha.

(Sasha POV)

I'm broken. This shouldn't happen to me.

I stare at Owen as he stare at me. Tears fill his eyes as he hold my hand, I cried out. I can't believe this happen.

(Sia POV)

I cry on Von's shoulder as he hug me. He rub my stomach, I nearly lost our baby. Nearly miscarriage.

I feel so disgusting.

(Von POV)

While she cry on my shoulder, I rub her stomach. Only thing I'm seeing is red, Draco and his niggas are going down.

(Christiano Carter POV)

As I exit the room Vonessa is in. I walk straight out of the hospital. Draco and his niggas are going down. I try for two months to stay clean and not do any dirty work.

But the one time I lay low and just focus on my family and my businesses. Draco decided to test me, to test my waters.

But he'll surely drown.

Cause the Kingpin is back.
____________________________________
Xoxo Shedy💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.3K 24
All Rahema ever wanted was to be happy. Pregnant and looking for a fresh start from her ex-boyfriend. Rahema puts her focus on her music career. Her...
1.1M 30K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...
Hustle. By Tayla A.

Teen Fiction

210K 5.8K 22
If anyone had ever told me that I'd be pregnant with a thug's baby, I would have never believed you. My life had been great. I was living in the Upp...
10.7K 412 30
COMPLETED. PART ONE. Living from one hell to the next...or is it?