One Missing Piece: Love

By Lawukun

"Never ignore a person who loves you, Cares for you, And misses you Because one day, You might wake up... More

Ignorance
Work
Hinata's Sorrow
There Is Always Light in the Dark
Heart Shattered, Goodbye Forever
Nov. 23 2021
What's Left Of My Heart Belongs To You
Missing Puzzle Piece
Do you really think that I would let you go that easily?
I hate my life...
It Wasn't Worth It After All..
Notice
Requited Love
Wise Advice
His Heartstrings
I'm Back, Konoha!

Hyuga Sense

738 11 34
By Lawukun

It was a snowy day, and Hinata was getting bullied because of his sensitivity. "H-hey! S-stop!" Hinata pleaded. The bullies kept kicking Hinata. Hinatas leg hurt, and he was crying. "Hey!" Naruto said out of nowhere. Hinata looked at the bright boy. The bullies attempted to punch Naruto, but missed sorely. 7 year old Naruto scared the bullies by shoving snow down their backs. "Retreat! Ahhh! Cold!" The bullies yelled. The only thing ruined was Narutos scarf. "T-They ruined your scarf!" Hinata informed. Naruto just smiled at him. That was the moment Naruto captured Hinatas heart. Hinata kept Narutos scarf to this day. 

       The forest of death in the chunin exams was truly terrifying. Karin was forced to come, to be used like a tool again. Karin was hurrying to catch up, but fell behind. That was the moment the giant bear jumped at Karin. Karin was taking her fate, her fate of death, but Sasuke came in time, and knocked the bear unconscious. Karin reached for her glasses, and took a clear view of 12 year old Sasuke. "Later," Sasuke said  with a smirk. That was the moment Karin had fell for Sasuke. 

Hinata and Karin were indeed similar, feeling both hope and sorrow. 

                      Hinata remembered the moment he met Naruto, and tears shed down his cheeks. "Are you alright, Hinata?" Naruto asked, noticing the tears. Hinata just nodded, and sat in silence. Hinata couldn't help but excuse herself from the moment, knowing that he would probably keep crying. "Goodnight," Hinata said as he jumped down from the gate. Naruto just nodded and waved. 

Hinata burst into his room, and jumped on the bed. He started sobbing and crying. He looked in the shoe box at the back of his closet. Inside the shoe box was a long red scarf, belonging to Naruto. Hinata had treasured it in his room ever since he met Naruto. 

                            Naruto woke up on the hard and cold cement. He must've fallen off the gate and landed on the sidewalk. Naruto was freezing, and his jaw dropped when he saw that Sasuke had already left. He left, and left me there!? Naruto raged. Naruto stormed in, and threw his clothes in the laundry bin. Naruto was freezing, and cold. He turned up the shower water to the highest, and hopped in. Naruto decided he wouldn't be at work today. Naruto called Nagato to tell him that he wouldn't be in work. Naruto was angered, and sad. He walked around until he couldn't take it anymore. He drowned his sorrows in ramen, until he realized who was sitting next to him. 

                  Beside him was a friend, with silky abnormally long brown hair, with sparkling lavender eyes, with a truly gentle and soothing voice. "Hanabi." Hanabi just nodded, and placed a hand on his shoulder. 

Naruto spilled the beans to Hanabi, who looked pissed, but also understanding the situation. "Wow Naruto, why didn't you tell me about this earlier?" Hanabi asked. "If-If I did I wouldn't be sure what you'd do," Naruto stuttered. Hanabi nodded, and ordered another bowl of ramen. "Eat as much as you'd like, I'll foot the bill," Hanabi stated. "But-" Nauto started. "Nonsense, I wasn't born this rich to keep all that money to myself," Hanabi smiled. Naruto smiled, and started slurping up a good amount of ramen. I'm just being selfish and unreasonable, Sasuke must have a reason for not caring, I'm probably just insensitive, Naruto thought. 

Hanabi and Naruto talked their problems out, and laughed their way into the morning. 

           Naruto woke up in a fairly large room, and a sleeping Hanabi across the room. The bedroom was huge, and Naruto was sleeping in a large upholstered bed, and across the room, Hanabi was sleeping in the small plush bed. Naruto recognized this extremely large room. It was the multi guest bedroom. Whenever Naruto had sleepovers at the Hyuga estate he would stay in this humongous 4 bed room. Naruto softened at the memory of him, Hinata, Neji and Hanabi having pillow fights, and drinking hot coca, of course this didn't happen often when Neji got his own house. Naruto quietly got up, trying his very best not to wake up the sleeping Hanabi. 

              Naruto eventually made his way to the main den. The Hyuga manor was like a maze, bedrooms and living rooms all over. Sasuke, being one of the most richest in Konaha, had a 7 room house, with shadowy and never ending like halls, wasn't too much of a problem getting familiar with, but the Hyuga estate was really something else. The Hyugas came right after the Uchihas wealth. The Hyuga estate was huge, with many backyards, and... over 10 bedrooms. The Hyuga had one maid, Natsu. Naruto felt bad for the maid, always constantly cleaning. 

              Naruto looked around, feeling lost, just like how he had been when he first went to the Uchiha family estate. This was a estate where Mitoko and Fugaku Uchiha lived, and the former home of Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha. The Uchiha estate wasn't just a mansion, it was so big, looking a bit like a castle. The place had a backyard where you could get lost in, with a pool, and high slopes. The place itself had high security and gates. The place was like a dream house on the outside, but a endless doored maze in the inside. Hell, they even had a butlers and maid lodge on the edge of the property. 

Naruto tiptoed out of the Hyuga estate, and heading out to buy groceries. 

          Naruto quickly got to work, and cooked up a nice breakfast, just in time, Sasuke came out of the bedroom. "Good morning, Sasuke," Naruto greeted. Sasuke just replied with a 'Hn'. Naruto sighed, and ate quickly. "Where were you last night?" Sasuke glared. "I-I went to the Hyuga estate." Naruto replied. "What!" Sasuke slammed his fist on the table. "I-I ran into Hanabi and I stayed the night at her place-" "Shut up, I'm going to work now," Sasuke interrupted. Naruto sighed, as a shiver went down his spine. 

            "Sasuke-kun!!!" a pink haired banshee called. "What is it?" Sasuke asked. Sakura jumped into Sasukes arms, and squealed. Sasuke, still curious, hugged the banshee. "I got two plane tickets to New Orleans!" Sakura squealed. Sasuke sighed, and asked, "When?" "Tomorrow, the flight is at 4." Sakura said, jumping up and down. "In that case, I better get my work done." Sasuke informed. Sakura nodded, and happily skipped out. Sasuke opened the double doors to his office, and started sorting out paperwork, and getting ready for the meeting. 

          "Greetings, Sasuke." Fugaku greeted. "Father, Mother." Sasuke greeted. "As you know, Itachi is in Bali, and refused to be the heir. So , we are quite pleased to see that you are managing our company well," Mitoko started. "I am humbled, mother." Sasuke replied. "We are hoping that you will be happy, and take a break soon. I have seen you work extra hours, which is pleasing, but not good for your health," Mitoko informed. "Take care of your small house, I will send a maid if necessary." Fugaku said. "No need, father," Sasuke interrupted. 

        Sasuke leaned in his chair, feeling bored. He had his interest in Naruto almost 2 years ago, he just felt...Too bored with Naruto, it's not like he never loved him though, he jus needed a bit more spice to life, that's when he met Sakura, she wasn't perfect, but she was certainty a speck of a new spice. He wanted to dump Naruto, and propose to Sakura, but he didn't know how to do it, and manage it. Then, idea struck. Sasuke thought of the idea for a second, and then decided to wait until evening, but knew it had a very little chance of working, it would bring hope and faith. Sasuke thought.

Sakura's POV

I watched as Sasuke-kun started packing up for the conference meeting, that reminded me that I had to get ready too. Sasuke-kun is really so handsome that you would forget about all your worries for a second, and admire him. I started working as a secretary at the Uchiha company 2 years ago, when I was 24. Fugaku Uchiha was the CEO at the time, and after a few months, the company was passed on Sasuke-kun. When I first saw Sasuke-kun, it was love at first sight. His coolness and his handsome face captured my heart. I started flirting with him from the start, but after a while, I found out that he had a boyfriend, Naruto Uzumaki. At first, I thought he was just gay, and hated me, but I found out that he was bi, and felt boring with Naruto, not that I can blame him, he was Narutos boyfriend for 5 years, Sasuke-kun met Naruto when he was 21, now he's 26. Soon, Sasuke-kun started cheating on Naruto with me, which I'm glad on. Sasuke-kun is so cool, after all. After Sasuke-kun started cheating, he started acting cold and mean towards Naruto for him to break up, but it's been 18 months now, and Naruto is doing nothing. He's clinging onto Sasuke-kun this much, huh. 

"Alright, let's get down to business." Sai said. 

Sasuke-kun replied with a charming 'hn.'!

"How has product 317E24 doing in the sales?" Sasuke-kun asked coolly. 

"The sales have been going up unusually well," I commented. 

"Sakura, I was asking the sales department manager." Sasuke-kun corrected. Oh, how cool he is. "It's doing pretty well, but had a rough start at first." The sales manager informed. I started taking notes about this, and keeping quiet. I had a fantasy about being Sasuke-kuns wife, but my daydream was interrupted by Sasuke dismissing us. Oh well. 

Back to normal POV

Sasuke sighed. He was heading back home, when he looked in the house, Naruto was playing an intense game of monopoly with Tenten. "Ha! You owe me 800!" Tenten shouted. "Noo! stupid boardwalk!" Naruto complained. Sasuke took a moment to process what was going on. One of Tentens foot was on the table, and she was pointing and snickering at Naruto, who had seemed to go bankrupt. Sasukes eyes then focused on Tentens hair. Tenten looked absolutely ravishing with her hair down. Tentens hair down was a rare sight, that only a few could see. Her hair trailed down all the way to the middle of her back, which was silky smooth all the way. Hell, Tenten at this moment was the most beautiful woman Sasuke had ever set his eyes on. Naruto and Tenten caught sight of a staring Sasuke at the doorway. "Welcome hom-" Naruto started to say, but was naturally interrupted by Sasuke. "I'll be in my room, I already ate dinner with Shikamaru." Sasuke said. Naruto nodded, and continued to argue with...Tenten. 

Sasuke stepped quietly into the moonlight. The sky was pitch black, only the blaring moon making light in the dark. Sasuke looked at the stars and back to the moon. he wanted faith and hoope that he would marry Sakura. So, he did. 

Sasuke looked at the sky, and said words that would shatter Naruto's heart if he knew. 

                   "I wish Naruto would leave me, so I could marry Sakura."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...