Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

By nekomotherfuker

I know I was born in a wrong world! More

[0]
[1] Nothing Lasts Forever
[2] For Three
[3] Glowing Blonde Chick
[4] Captain Language
[5] I Was In Space
[6] All Alone
[7] What X-men Is About?
[8] Omg, okay, IT'S HAPPENING
[9] Elon Musk
[10] 3000
[11] Please Drive Slowly
[12] Alcoholic potato
[13] Comfy God
[14] Two Red Dudes
[15] Wakeyy Wakeyy
[16] I love herrrr
[17] Wot
[18] Tom Tea Drinker
[19] So many hugs
[20] BRUeB
[21] Sup I'm the fucking Meerkat
[23] Starkwarts
[24] Legends never die
[25] Sh....
[26] You're insecure~
[27] Tying you to me
[28] Arrogant hoe
[29] Nomnomnom

[22] Rage and serenity

2.3K 147 187
By nekomotherfuker

Is there anything better than pussy?
Yes! A very good book!

🎹
🎹
🎹

Ms. Fiancé

I have gained pop culture references that the version of me would have. That includes all the memes and songs as well. I'm jamming to all the new songs! I was just crying over the 10 minutes version of All Too Well.

   I find that inside the bags that we carried around with our suits and infinity stones, pool-pool gave me a phone, charger, and two sets of headphones. I cannot express how much I love Pool-pool.

   Pool-pool for president.

   Anyway, fangirling aside, we need to rescue Magneto, Erik, then Quicksilver, Peter.

   "His name is also Peter?" Peter asks me. He's suiting up in a normal spidey suit.

   "Yeah. He's cool."

   "And what about magnate man?" He asks innocently.

   "Ugh, Magneto actually. He could be unpredictable, if he's not wearing a helmet I can get access into his mind and it'll be fine."

   "So we can't wear our Iron Spider suits because he can control metal? Imagine what you could do with that power to Thanos, (Y/n)!" He says excitedly.

  "Exactly. But Magneto is an anti-hero."

   "Meaning?"

   I scratch my head. "...Like Loki? He's so bad but he does it so well that even thought he killed 800 people, we can't help but simp for them?"

   "Okay...? You simp for Loki?"

   Ugh shit, I forget I'm engaged and I can't thirst for everyone anymore even if it's just me fangirling.

   "Ugh... no?"

   "You simp for Loki!" He points at my face like a child with a stolen toy.

   I look around us. We are in some kind of base where Magneto was out to rescue some X-men and Peter (the quick one) chased after. They haven't left so they must've been caught. And Peter is being incredibly loud.

   "Is this really the place, Pete?! We're in the enemy lair's rooftop trying to rescue powerful X-men, and I was just being my fangirl self. I love you to death, I died like twice already."

   Peter looks at me in silence for a bit, then shrugs. "Fair enough. (Y/n), we died twice, both of us, and we're still here. It's impressive. We're like, power couple."

  "Oh god, I definitely outgrew you because you sounded so squishy and adorable. Hey! We're simping over each other! We need to stop it! Back on the mission!" I say.

   We make sure the infinity stones are secured, then we put on our spidey suits properly. I make sure my Bifrost necklace is still with me.

   "In case anything goes wrong, we need to think of which universe we should go to next and whose power I should absorb," I say.

   "Star wars...?" Peter says.

   "You are just dying to go see Star Wars universe aren't you?"

    "Yeah..."

   "Space wizard... I mean, it's not a bad option. But Jedis have to go on training and stuff." I mutter. "What about the dark side? What if I lose myself to the dark side?"

   "Yeah, maybe that's not too good." Peter takes it too seriously. "Don't go to the dark side (Y/n)."

"But they have cookies..."

"Really...?"

   "Back on the mission! We could go to Harry Potter and I would Avada Kedrava that Thanos bitch." I stop to think, if I could get the elder wand it should be strong enough to kill him. It could work.

   "I don't understand that reference," Peter says tiredly.

   "It sounds like our best option so far. Instant kill wand, magic. And who wouldn't like to go to Hogwarts? It's a wizard school!" I say excitedly.

   "Sounds kinda fun though." Peter says. He's so chill, considering we both died and are on a tough mission to face Thanos.

   "Alright, let's rescue these two first. Shall we?" I ask.

   We go to the rooftop and scan as to where they are being kept. We locate them beneath our feet, seemingly being captured.

   "How are we getting in without alerting the guards?" Peter asks.

   "Let me do my magic tricks." I put my fingers on my temple and closes my eyes, hi-jacking one of the security guard minds. It's harder than I thought, but I'm getting a hang of it.

   I get access into the mind of one of the guards. Through his eyes I turn around to see Magneto and Quicksilver being kept in glass boxes, I take a look at the tranquilizer gun in his hand...

   And shot all his friends, then himself. Go to sleep everybody.

   "Ouch!" I yell.

   "What happened?" Peter comes to me, his spidey eyes squint cutely with concern.

   "I shot myself while being in the consciousness of the guard, I forget I'd feel the hurt too. But it's safe to go in now, I think."

    We kick the door open and pose as we do a superhero landing. Then, we look up nervously at two boxes of X-men, on our left, MICHALE FASSY, on our right, EVAN PETERS.

Friendly reminder

Erik Lensherr / Daddy of the universe

Peter Maximoff / Smol bean

   "Who are you guys?" Erik asks us, he's so hot it's unreal. "The guards shot each other, that was Charles' trick."

   "I am... his doppelganger."

... Why did I say that?

   Peter, both of them, look at me with confusion. Understandable, because I'm out here lying about being everything at this point.

   "That's why I can mind control just like him," I say, Magneto isn't convinced, but he's observing me.

   "Hey, man. I'm engaged with her." Peter Parker says. But then he sees Erik's scary eyes. "Sir... I meant sir, sir."

   I put my hand on my temple and make Erik sees Pennywise dancing around him. I don't even know why Pennywise?

   He looks around at Pennywise dancing and looks back at me. "You really can. What even is this clown? It's disturbing."

   "Wait, you're trainee mutants? Did professor X send you to rescue us?" Quicksilver asks.

   "Yes. But under our conditions." I say.

   "What do you want from us then, Spiders... mutants?" Peter Maximoff laughs. "Why are you two dressed in tight suits like Spiders. Interesting mutations. Charles' doppelganger is a Spider mutant and a mind control master? That's sick!"

   "I also know secrets." I tease him. "Who's your daddy huh?"

   Peter Maximoff's eyes widen, he shakes his head. "Ugh, please. I haven't told him yet."

   Magneto doesn't seem to have been listening.

   "What condition to get me out of this box that unable my mutation ability, just say the words, I'd be glad to return the favor," Erik says.

   "I want to, touch you. Ugh, I mean, shake hands." I stutter. "Ugh, skin touch..."

"She just loves hugging. I mean, if you can let her shake hands or hug her that'd be nice." Peter tries to help.

"I can hug ya! Who doesn't like free hugs from a cutie in Spidey suit!" Evan Peters Maximoff smiles at me.

I laugh when I look at my Peter's red angry face. "Let's get them out." He says shortly.

"You alright?" I ask.

"I'm fine." He sounds rather not fine. I can see dad Magneto and son Quicksilver raises eyebrows at each other.

Erik taps the class while Peter is busy trying to hack open the closed jail. Then he puts his hand on his temple.

"...Oh, you want me to try and read him?" I whisper while we're staring at my Peter.

He puts his hands on his lips and shushes me. I smile back and look at Peter, reading Peter Parker's stream of consciousness.

Bruh? Free hugs? FreE hUGs fRom A CUtiE in SpiDEy sUIts.

   She's engaged to me dude, she's from another universe too. What just because he's fast he thinks he's good at flirting? I mean was I good...? Ugh, this backfires big time.

   I mean yeah she's cute in her Spider suit or in anything but I'm angry as a puppy right now.

I bust out laughing. Peter turns to look at me confusedly.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing?" I try to hide it.

"I think she hacked your brain." Peter Maximoff says.

"Nawww." I deny unconvincingly.

"Did you just read my mind? Oh my god, I was thinking stupid things."

"You're as angry as a puppy, you're so funny." I laugh and crack myself onto the floor. Peter looks at me, angry as a puppy, and opens the door for the X-men with a pout.

As the two of them get out, I approach Peter and pinch his cheeks.

"Someone's a little grumpy."

"Don't read my thoughts, (Y/n). I know you're excited about these new powers, I was too excited when I was bitten too. But my thoughts are dumb... because I'm dumb..." He whines. I smile and kiss his cheek lightly.

"I won't read you anymore. It was just very adorable. You're the dumbest genius I have ever been engaged to." I say and finally, he smiles out.

"Oh no, you guys are engaged?! I was just about to ask you out." Maximoff says jokingly.

"Peter don't instant kill."

"Did you read my mind again?!"

"I was just assuming, oh my god." I say. "Okay gentlemen, as we agree, a handshake."

I approach the X-men, Erik gives me his hands with a stern look. "I don't know who you are or how you became a telepath, but you're no X-men."

"That kinda hurt." I reply, then grab his hands.

Wooshhh his power flows into me. I can slowly feel and become aware of all the metal around us.

He is taken aback. Magneto looks at me with a confused look. "What did you just do?"

"Borrowed your power to fight a mad purple ballsack acted by Josh Brolin."

"You can gain other people's power?" He asks back.

   "Let's see." I raise my hand dramatically in the air, aiming at the metal suits in our bag.

   "Even if you really had my power you cannot possibly know how to control them. Charles and I took some time to finally realize the trigger to do that is rage and serenity and not just amateur—"

   He gasps— actually we all do, when I pull the Iron spidey suits with my power and put it on Peter and myself. I can actually control metal now!

   "I am trapped in a universe where a mad giant with a daughter kink is trying to kill Tony Stark and I still have my shit together to do this mission. You can believe I have ultimate rage and serenity. Magnate man." I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
443K 22.2K 40
˚✧ They gave me heartache and in return i gave a song ♪
254 49 9
You have secrets that nobody knows you try to be innocent but in reality you are not now you down to earth since your planet blew up and you have to...
44K 765 72
Title says it all