Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 14(Will u be mine forever)

4.1K 170 10
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
               I just wanted to write something nd thought why not to continue with this one...I'll update an os too by tomorrow...Moreover I won't be able to post something from Friday to Sunday as I'll be out of station...so let's continue....
___________________________________
Kartik was in naira's lap facing her stomach, hiding in her nd crying bitterly...he was not able to face her...naira was hugging him tightly, holding him in her lap nd keeping her head on his head...

She then couldn't see him like this so held him like a baby in her arms, with her elbow below his head...with her other hand, she kept wiping his tears nd kissed his forehead multiple times to calm him...

NAIRU:(while holding him close to her chest)Bss kartikk...shh...bss chup hojao bache...jo bhi hua vo past tha...tumhe bhulna hoga vo sb...mera kittu toh strong h naa...hmm...shh...bss...bss shant hojao...

Kartik calmed down after a while, but naira didn't wanted him to stress himself more...

NAIRA:(going to make him lie on the bed)mere bache ko nini aayi h naa...kuch khaya bhi nhi na..mei tumhare liye kuch leke aati hu tb tk tum rest kro...hmm...

KARTIK:(held her arm tight in order to stop her)Nhi jana pls...mujhe chodke nhi jana...tumhari godi mei rhna(in low voice, as he was scared)

Naira understood his situation nd held him in the same baby pose nd kissed his forehead...

NAIRA:Kittu...schi btao bhuk lgi h naa(he nodded innocently) phir mujhe lane do na kuch tumhare liye...tb tk tum rest kro...plss baby...

He blushed when she called him baby...
Naira smiled at him...she made him lie carefully on the bed nd covered him with blanket...she caressed his hairs nd kissed his forehead...

She then went to the kitchen and couldn't control herself nd started crying...she was shocked to hear his sufferings...

NAIRA:(to herself) Mere kartik ne itna kuch Saha h...fir bhi vo khud ko blame krta h...I hv to heal him...
Mei aur der nhi kr skti...mei aaj h use propose kr dungi...I know he too loves me... vrna vo mere samne itna openly kese apna pain share kr pata...he was behaving like a baby...I promise kartik u will always remain my baby...mera bachaa...mei tumhe boht pyar krungi...itna ki tum yeh sb bhul jaoge...u deserve to be happy...

She wiped her tears nd made soup for him...she took it in a tray...she saw him staring at the ceiling blankly...she was sure he was thinking about his past...she went towards him, kept the tray on the side table...she sat beside him on the bed nd caressed his hairs...kartik looked at her with tears in her eyes...

KARTIK: kyu mere sath esa hua...mujhe na mumma papa ka pyar mila..na kisi ki dosti...kyu mera bachpan itna painful tha...first time life mei kisi pe trust kiya toh usne mera r.ra.ape..kiya.a...

Naira couldn't control herself...she lied on the bed, hugging him...she burst into tears.
..kartik was shocked to see her crying so much...he took her petite figure in his arms...

KARTIK:(wiped his tears, rubbing her back) Nairuu...tum kyu ro rhi ho..hnn...mei thik hu...kuch nhi hua mujhe...aur ab toh tum ho na mere pas...it's enough...mujhe aur koi nahi chahiye...meri maa, baap, friend, bhai-behan, wife, lover sb kuch tum ho...u r my world...jb tk tum mere pas ho mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye...

Naira smiled at his indirect confession...she decided to confess her love to him...

She got up nd sat on the bed with him in her arms...he had kept his head in the crook of her neck..she held him protectively...

NAIRA:(looking at him) Kartik..mujhe tumse kuch kehna h...kartik phle mei boht confused thi apni feelings ko lekr.. mei tumhare liye 1st day se hi kuch different feel krti thi..but ab mujhe realize ho gya h ki vo pyar h...hnn kartik..mei ghuma phira ke nhi kahungi...I love u kartik..I really love u mera kittu...I want to keep u in my embrace forever...
Mei janti hu yeh koi perfect proposal nhi h...but mei aur wait nhi kr skti thi...kya tum hmesha ke liye mere hone ke liye ready ho...will u be my baby...will u give me the right to love u, to heal u...do u also love me kartik...

KARTIK:(coming out of her embrace with happy tears) I love u naira...I love u  too nairu...mei hmesha tumhara bann ke rhena chahta hu..I wanted to propose u pr dar lgta tha ki mera past janne ke baad tum mujhe chod dogi...I didn't wanted to lose u...I can't live without u nairu...I love u jaan...

Kartik hugged naira tightly...naira too reciprocated with the same passion...they hugged each other for a longer time, then broke the hug...

Naira kissed kartik's forehead, the his cheeks, nose nd was going to kiss his lips, but stopped being unsure if he was comfortable..she didn't wanted to remind him of his past...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Ruk kyu gyi jaan...mei tumhare sath comfortable hu bachaa...pls kiss me...I need it...hnn yeh baat alag h ki mujhe kiss krna nhi aata...vo actually iss sb ke baare mei kbhi socha hi nhi...aur jb hua toh I didn't wanted it(remembered his past)..I was...

She kept her lips on his before he could speak something else...she kept sucking his lips nd licking it...after sometime she stopped nd gave a peck on his lips...

NAIRA: Mei sikha dungi tumhe kissie krna...hmm(he nodded blushing)...ab chalo mere baby ko bhukhi lgi thi na...soup pe lo...thanda ho jayega...

KARTIK: Mujhe tumhari godi mei bethna h jaan..pls...I don't know if u'll be able to carry me, but mei tumhara baby bnn ke rhena chahta hu...I want mumma..mei boht sochta hu iss bare mei...abse tum hi meri jaan aur meri mumma bhi ho...

Naira nodded smiling...she held him from his underarms...she carried him as he was not much heavy(even naira was strong nd she wanted him to sit in her lap)
She made him sit on her lap sideways...he hugged her nd kept his head on her shoulder...

NAIRA:(caressing his hairs) Mere bache ko nini aa rhi h...phle yeh soup finish kro...open ur mouth baby...

Kartik opened his mouth nd naira fed him happily...they finished their soup...

KARTIK:(trying to get up from her lap) Tumhe pain toh nhi ho rha jaan...I m sorry..I don't wanna hurt u...mei abhi utar jata hu...

NAIRA:( holding him tight so that he could not get up) Nhi mera bachaa...kuch nhi hua mujhe.. I m fine baby...mei tumhe easily carry kr skti hu...u r not that heavy...
Chlo ab so jate h...raat ke 10 bj gye...nini aayi h naa...hmm...

Kartik got up nd brought her skin moisturizer...she smiled at his concern...kartik took her legs in his lap...he removed her lowers till her knees...he applied it sensuously on her legs nd her feet...naira closed her eyes feeling lost in his touch...

Then he kissed her feet nd kept her legs on the bed...he picked her up and made her sit on his lap facing him...

KARTIK:(holding her from her back, caressing her cheeks)Jaan...
Idhar dekho meri taraf...(she looked towards him nd hugged him tightly keeping her head on his shoulder)
May I apply it on ur back jaan(she nodded)

He took some moisturizer on his both hands nd put his hands in her top from back, hugging her...
He applied it on her bare back nd closed his eyes, as his dreams of romancing naira was coming true...he massaged her back, but didn't took any advantage by putting his hand on her front portion...he then took his hand out of her top...he kissed her neck from sideways...naira blushed hard...

He broke the hug nd made her sit in the opposite direction, in between his legs...she leaned on his chest...kartik held her in a back hug nd kissed her cheeks nd temple...she smiled feeling loved...

He took the cream nd applied it on her neck slowly, inhaling her fragrance...she tilted her neck to give him more access...he applied it back hugging her nd inhaling her sweet fragrance...

he then kissed her neck...he took her arms one by one and applied properly on it massaging her arms, relaxing her...he saw her eyes were closed, she had slept...he smiled nd holding her, carried her in bridal way to his room...he wanted to make her sleep in his room...he sat on the bed with his jaan in his lap...he held her close to his chest and kissed her forehead...he took his phone nd clicked a selfie with her, sitting on his lap, so close to him...he switched off the lights nd made her sleep on him in his embrace...

He covered her with blanket...kissed her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and at last pecked her lips...

They slept peacefully in each other's embrace...
___________________________________
That's all for today...it's a long update...hope u guys like kartik's childish behaviour nd romantic one too...keep voting nd stay tuned...

PRECAP:Kartik's health check up, naira's major decision...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 8.1K 54
Story of kartik nd naira, who are recently married...kartik's family will be good nd love naira like their own daughter, unlike the show...So it is j...
50.3K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
50.7K 3.1K 22
The story is about an arrogant film star KARTIK GOENKA who falls for his crazy fan NAIRA...How? Peep in to know😉 Cover by: @Suk-24
13.7K 1.2K 15
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...