My Twin Flame | Scarlett Joha...

By justwords07

Soulmates are two souls that belong together but Twin Flames they're two parts of a one soul, making a whole... More

1: Charlotte Kloss
2: Anxiety
3: One Step Forward Three Steps Back
4: Vulnerability
5: Princess Anna
6: Never Have I Ever
7: It's Not Your Job
8: First Date
9: Mistakes
10: Stunt Day
11: Nutcracker
12: Situation-Ship
13: Cut Her Some Slack
14: I Missed This
15: Feelings...
16: London: Day One
17: London: Day Two
18: Welcome To The Farm
19: Eddie's Birthday
20: That's A Wrap
21: Promise Me?
22: You Scared Me
23: Chicago: Day One
24: Chicago: Day Two
25: New Jersey
26: Funeral
27: Distracted
28: Girlfriend
29: Waves
30: Nomination
31: Hangover
32: Hawaii Day One
33: Hawaii Day Two
34: Hawaii: The Twins Birthday
35: House Hunting
36: Meet The Family
37: A New York Christmas
38: A Total Disaster
39: Media
40: The Oscars
42: Bump In The Road
43: Hilton
44: Sick Day
45: Wrap Party
46: I'm Scared Of The Future
47: The Vows
48: Trivia
49: Slip Up
50: Split
51: I Want You
52: Time
53: Settling In
54: Noa Kloss
55: Mum Life
56: Big Preformance
57: Articles
58: People's Choice Award
59: Car Journeys
60: Twin Flames

41: Date Night

1.6K 57 20
By justwords07

I watched Lottie dance around the lounge. We were currently having a storm so she couldn't get to the studio so our Lounge is now a studio. Rose was In England still for school so it was just Lottie and me at home. It's been a boring morning. We've had to cover all the windows and doors in case the glass smashes and we've put sandbags around the doors and garage. With the Storms in LA it's more than likely they'll be flooding.

I admired her as she practised. She noticed me and got all awkward stopping. "Carry on." "I can't when you watch me." She said blushing. "You can dance in front of 100's of people but not in front of me. "That's different." She began to move the furniture back. 'How long will we be stuck inside for?" She asked. "Few days maybe." I helped her move the sofa back to where it was meant to be. "Has Rose-y called?" "No, not yet." She pouted. "She's been gone 2 days." "Exactly." She said flopping down on the sofa pulling me down with her. "You're obsessed with my child." "She's my only friend. Of course, I'm obsessed with her." We both laughed. "I'm also obsessed with her mum." "I heard she's super hot." "She's not bad... Getting old these days." I hit her in her chest. "Ow." She laughed holding my arms down so I couldn't hit her again.

We didn't do much for the rest of the day. She went to shower and then we put the fire on in the lounge and we watched movies, she played with my hair whilst we laid there on her chest. It was nice to have downtime. No work, no Rose, no paps, no commitments, events, dinner, Nothing. Just us with a film snuggling on the sofa.

"Scar?" "Mhmm," I say enjoying the moment too much to look up at her. "Shall we do date night?" I looked at her with a frown. If she thought I was leaving the house in this downpour she has another thing coming. "We're on an amber weather warning we shouldn't leave the house." She chuckled. "I'm not stupid, I meant a home date. Cook a nice dinner, dress up a little. We haven't had a chance in weeks because of filming." She explained. "You wouldn't have to do anything. You can relax get ready. I'll sort it." "I'll help."

-------

I didn't help. Hunter called me and I get distracted on the phone for like 2 hours. I don't get to speak with him much so when I could we got lost in the conversation and I forget I'm meant to be doing other things, like cooking or picking my daughter up from her dance class.

"Scar?" Lottie came in dressed in a black bodycon dress that was one shoulder strap. She looked stunning, her hair was clipped back in a claw clip, the ends were curled. "Sorry I got carried away on the phone." I apologised. "It's okay," She said smiling at me. "Dinner's nearly ready." "I'm sorry." "Really it's fine. Just wanted to let you know so you can get ready. If you still want to I mean." "Yeah of course...Are you okay?" I asked she seemed on edge. "Me?" "Yeah." Chuckled. "Yeah, I'm good. I'm going to get dressed- No I'm not. I'm going to finish dinner." Something was up with her. "Hunter, I'm going to call you back. I need to get ready for dinner." "Is she okay? She seemed off." "Yeah, She's just being weird," I say unsure myself. She seemed nervous. Maybe it was the storm? She's not used to them.

I went into our dressing room and picked out a dress. Lottie had left the curler out so I used it before packing it away and adding a little bit of make-up to my face. I didn't go all out as we were still staying home just the two of us. But she was right we haven't had a date night in a while. Filming for the new Marvel film we were on crazy schedules and when I have a few days off I try and fly out to see Rose meaning I'm away from her even more. I was worried we'd, well she'd get bored or lose interest with me not being around as much not seeing me. We've not had sex in weeks because we've either not been home at the same time or just been exhausted. I tried the other night but she said she was too tired and rolled over, she didn't even cuddle. But it was her idea to have a date night so maybe it wasn't because she lost interest she was just tired.

I went downstairs after tidying the dressing room a little packing my make-up away and throwing my lounge clothes in the hamper before making my way downstairs.

Dinner smelt amazing. I went into the kitchen and was plating it up. "Thought we could eat in the dining room." She said looking over her shoulder at me. "Yeah, I'll go put the placemats out." She smiled and nodded at me going back to the food. I went into the dining room and was pleasantly surprised, she had already set it up. With candles and flowers. She used the bunch of Rose's I got for her the other day as the main display piece.

She came in holding our diner plates. "Surprise." "You're the sweetest, I don't deserve you." She smiled sweetly setting our food down. She pulled my chair out and tucked me in and then took her seat. "Dinner looks great." "Thanks." "I should have helped," I say feeling guilty about abandoning her when I said I'd help. "Don't be silly. You never get to speak to Hunter." She told me with a sweet smile. "How is he?" "He's good. He's going to try and come and visit us if that's okay." "Yeah! Of course. He's always welcome." She said with a smile. "Probably in our next break." She pulled a face. "What?" "I'm not here." "What do you mean?" "Lizzie invited me to go to Malibu. I mentioned it to you. You must have been too busy or something." "Lizzie? Malibu?" "It's the twins birthday." I raised an eyebrow. "I don't have to go." I felt bad, Colin used to make me feel like I couldn't hang out with my friends. But Lizzie isn't just her friend she's her Ex. "No, go. Enjoy yourself." I say smiling. "I won't go. I'll stay home see Hunter... We could go to the escape room." "You can go if you want to." "No, it's okay." We ate the food and spoke about other things. Nothing specific. My nerves about her no longer wanting me were settled. She was attentive and she held my hand and she gives me this look. I just know it was the look she gives me before telling me she loves me. Her eyes go soft and she looks directly into my eyes and she gets this goofy smile on her face. "I love you." She tells me and I smile at her and give her a similar look. "I love you too." And she'd peck my lips before we'd go back to what we were talking about.

"I'll clean up and bring the cake out." "We had cake in?" "I baked it..." "You did the most." "It's our first date in a while. I wanted it to be special." She said leaving the room.

Her phone was vibrating on the table, she was getting message after message. I picked up, worried it would be an emergency.

Chris (Evans) 12 Unread messages

What was he messaging her for? What if after working together for the past few weeks they realised they had feelings for each other and Lottie was just trying to find a way to tell me. They've had so many scenes together. And Everyone had a crush on Lottie from the second she walked into the party. Evans could have a crush on her this whole time.

I went to unlock her phone but she had changed her password. "Chocolate cake for my princess." She said holding the cake she made. It was chocolate with strawberries. "Have you changed your password?" I questioned her holding her phone. "Yeah... Tom and Flo kept stealing it and it was a whole mess on set." She said sitting down. She took her phone. Typed in her password and handed it to me. Like she had nothing to hide. But she did, she had the messages from Evans... But she trusted me enough not to go through her texts and I realised this was a high level of toxicity and I should just trust her. "What did you need anyway?" She asked un-bother adjusting the table so the cake could sit between our plates. "Just looking for a photo from our anniversary," I say my finger hovering over her messages. Trust her Scarlett. I tell myself. She's done nothing to deserve this. I click on her photos.

"It's in the 'Future Wifey' folder." She tells me looking at me with a small smile. She was still acting nervous, her leg bouncing slightly and she fiddled with her necklace. I noticed it wasn't hers but it was mine. My 'S' she wore proudly around her neck. "Nice Necklace," I say and she lets go of it. "I'm keeping it. It's now mine, I own it." She informed me. "Well, then I'm keeping yours." "That's fine... I like people knowing." "Knowing what?" "That I'm yours." "Promise." Her smile fell. "What's happened? Is it the Lizzie thing? Because I won't go. I thought you guys were friends again."She could read me like a book. "I saw your messages with Chris." Her face went blank look went on her face, she reached for her phone. "You read my text messages?" She asked clarifying. I shake my head quickly. "No. No. I just saw he messaged you a bunch. I went to check who it was in case it was an emergency, you know with the storm. And he messaged you a bunch and you changed your password and I thought you were hiding something." "An affair? You really think I would do that to you?" She asked her eyes glazed over. I've upset her. "Lottie I'm sorry." "I thought we were past this. I thought you trusted me." "I do." "No, you don't. You questioned my intentions because of my friend. Our friend messaged me a few times. And I didn't pick my phone up once whilst we've been eating. What the fuck gave you that Idea?" "I'm sorry." I held her hand. "Please don't leave me," I asked her fighting my tears. "I don't know what else I can do. What can I do?" She asked me holding my hand. I felt calmer knowing she was responding to my touch that she wouldn't leave right now. "I love you. And I know you struggle, but I need you to trust me. Please. I need that. Because I can't keep doing this. It breaks my heart to see you upset. And I hate that I can't make you feel secure. It hurts. It hurts a lot that you still don't trust me." "I trust you." She shook her head. "You don't." She took her hand back and wiped her face dry. "I'm gonna. Um. I'm going to make a call." "Lottie." "I'm gonna stay at Robert's." "You can't leave right now," I tell her concerned that she was going to drive in the storm. "He's 10 minutes away. I'll be fine." "It's dangerous you're not leaving." "Okay, whatever." She took her phone and left.

"FUCK!" I shouted. I ruin everything. Mum was right. Mum was right she'd see me for who I am and she'd leave.

She's going to leave. I sobbed and tried to pull myself together. I walked out of the dining room and I could hear her talking. "I didn't do it." I hear her say. "Wasn't the right time." I stay quiet. "I thought we were too. But something happened." "I don't want to talk about it. We need to deal with it." She says, I see her wiping her face she was in the kitchen her back was to me. "I'm just tired... Yeah, I'm fine. Stupid storm." She tried to chuckle. "I'll drop it back to you... No, don't think I'll be needing it... I don't know Chris. I don't know." I wish I could hear what he was saying back to her. I'm just guessing now and my imagination gets the best of me. "I'll call you later." "Love you too." She put her phone on the counter and crouched to the floor. Her body shook she was crying she was upset. I really hurt her.

"Lottie?" She stood up quickly and wiped her face before turning. "Did you want the cake? I cut it now." She said. "I think we should talk," I tell her. "I don't. I don't want to talk right now." "We're adults." "We are. Yeah." She couldn't even look at me. "I've deleted some messages with Chris but you're welcome to look through the rest. We were talking about a surprise for you." She picked up her phone and held it out to me. "I don't want to," I tell her. "Well, it's there. Passwords 2211, your birthday." She put it back on the counter.

"Lottie, I'm sorry." "Me too." "What?" "I have to be doing something wrong. I mean we've been together for over a year now and we're still in the same place we started. I don't know what more I can do." "Nothing, it's on me. I do trust. I trust you so much I just. I get in my head and I ruin things." She ran her hands through her hair. We stood there looking at each other. I didn't know what to do or say to fix this.

"I'm going to bed," Lottie tells me. "It's 6 o'clock." "Yeah." She says walking past me. She actually left her phone there. "Lottie," I called after her but she didn't stop walking.

My phone rang. "Hello?" "Are you and Lottie okay?"Chris asked. "You'd know, you've just spoken to her," I say flatly. "Yeah, that's why I'm fricking confused." "I may have accused her of seeing you." "What?" He asked shocked. "Scar. No. No. No." "I know. I fucked up. And I hate myself. because she's crying and won't even look at me." "Scar, you don't understand." She sighed, he was fighting with himself. "She was going to-"FUCK!" Lottie shouted. "I'll call you back," I say putting my phone down and running upstairs.

"Lottie." "I'm fine. I just dropped the stupid candle on my foot." She was cleaning the glass up. "I'll do it sit," I say worried that she's cut her foot. "Are you sure you're okay?" "Yeah." She says looking at her foot. I knelt down and picked up the glass for her.

"I'll get the vacuum." She said getting up. "Lottie. This isn't on you. It's me." "It's my job to make you feel secure... I haven't done that." "Lottie, listen. I was being dramatic. I just... I know I'm not enough for you." "Says who?" "The entire world." "I'm in love with you. I'm not bothered by everyone's opinions. That isn't true. You're more than enough for me. You're my everything. You're my best friend, my girlfriend, my motivator, my biggest supporter. You're always there for me when I need you. I love you." She cupped my face sitting on the bed with me. "I love you." She told me again.

"I know," I tell her blinking back my tears. "I can't lose you, I wouldn't leave you. I wouldn't cheat on you. I try my best not to hurt you. I just need you to trust me a little more. I know you're trying. I know you are." She assured me. "I've missed you," I tell her. "Me too." She rested our foreheads against each other. "I shouldn't have walked away from you. I should have spoken to you." "You needed a minute. I was being an idiot." I don't know how I ever thought she would do that to me. She's here and she's always been here and she's never given me a reason to doubt her.

"I'm going to clean the kitchen and then we can talk and fix the mess I made," I tell her. "I can clean." "You cooked. Those are the rules." She smiled, she was still upset.

I went down and cleaned the kitchen quickly, I could hear the vacuum upstairs so she was cleaning the glass from the candle.

I went back up to our bedroom and she was already in bed. I put our phones on charge and went to change and wash my face.

I got in bed and didn't cuddle her right away, I knew she was upset and I didn't want to make it worse. "Goodnight." She responded by laying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. "I'm sorry I ruined date night." "We're stuck inside for a while, I'm sure we'll have another date night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.2K 9
You had known the Maximoff Twins since you signed up to do the experiments to help Sokovia, in a world where soulmates existed. After the events of U...
384K 9K 35
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...
242K 5K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...
72.5K 2.2K 37
The Universe has it's own way of ensuring that soulmates end up together, written words appear on your skin every morning of the first, or last, sent...