Sleepy hollow [genshin impact]

By FearTheHime

[M/N] is just a hard-working man, having a child to feed and college debt to pay, even when he didn't finish... More

01| More mouths to feed
02| They Need to leave
03| You're not that cute
04| Zhongli Almost Dies
05| A Lovely Day
06| So fluffy and yet so annoying
07| My Name is-
08| Be My Guest
09| Look at the flowers
10| Think about the Children
11| Amen but fuck off
12| A mother's Love
13| Don't Lie, Don't Die
14| Are we Attic people now?
15|almost off finished two Bloodlines
16| Order Out Often
17| A puppet by the strings
18| Party Rocking in my head
19| I've eaten worst things than you
20| Zoo Murder Mass
21| Mona's eyes
22|Stress Relief
24| HomeSchool why?
25| Is there a God here?
26| Your Total is?
27| Happy Birthday
28| Who's eating them eyes??
29| Date Night
30| Merry Christmas
31| Itto is just...
32| Home of the beloved
33| Bang, Bang, Boom
34| No Heartbeat
35| Don't take my eye
36|.....๐Ÿ’”
37| Honor thy name
38| Ow, my leg
39| Nightmares
40| Mating rituals aren't it
41| I had only one love, and it was her
42| happy birthday
43| Thick Thighs Saves Lives
44| They were battling or Itto in denial
45| Glowing Red eyes
46| Eat ass often
47| Why apologize? We have Burgers
48| Let's drown some kids
49| Delay contract
50|You're right...
51| Welcome Home
Arataki Itto ending
Diluc Ragnvindr Ending
Thoma Ending [feat;Ayato]
Scaramouche ending
Zhongli ending
Xiao Ending
Gorou Ending
Childe Ending
Kaeya Ending
Venti Ending

23| Trick or Treat

4.2K 279 85
By FearTheHime

The sex wasn't that reliving, after all, it was fun but the headaches came back a few hours later. it didn't matter especially with Halloween around the corner and the day of the dead, the veil between the two worlds would be light for spirits to cross over. Not to mention demons or worst that come crawling out like the desperate beings they are. [M/N] had appointments the next day, all filled after those holidays. Now, he was dressing the kids up in their unique costumes.

"I..never had a thought this...unique before." Xingqiu said as he watched the kids get dressed in their costumes, their customs a bit weird than the ones back home. Children asked for candy, without the need for costumes or makeup. "What are you again Miss Klee?"

"A zombie!" She said as [M/N] tied the black and golden eyepatch around her eye. She had a red pirate outfit that matched the one of Captain Hook and even had a fake hook. "Zombie Captain Hook! Klee's on the lookout for Peter Pan! Arg!" She nearly scratches Xinqiu, who looked nervous.

"and you? Auggie?" Razor asked as he noticed the young boy coming down with some strange bookbag and clothes. "...trash man?"

"No! I'm a ghostbuster," Auggie said as he flipped the switch on the machine, it only worked on clothes like a vacuum but candy. Eight dollars at the amazon store, and so worth it. "Anyway, since it's your guy's first-ever Halloween! we are gonna head to the rich people area, I heard they hand out two full-size candy bars."

"Candy...bars?" Razor repeated as he rubbed his chin in thought as more people came down. Most in costume, minus Diluc, Xiao, Chongyun, and [M/N]. [M/N] at least had normal clothes, as the rest were to give out candy. They had chosen to stay home and keep guard, as they put it.

"Yeah, like Auggie explained!" Bennett, dressed in his matching outfit, was cheaper, "We walk up to houses and knock on the door when they open it with a bucket of candy, we say, "Trick or Treat." He said as he held up his pillowcase, "Right?"

"Yeah! It's not always candy bars though, I wish." Auggie said as he fixed his Ghostbuster boot, he had made this outfit, and even had the GhostBuster logo on it, he sewed it there himself. "Can we go now??" He asked as Klee nods in agreement.

"Yes, can we go now~" Kaeya cooed as he came down, dressed in a sultry cat outfit, tight around him and showing off his tone muscles and a bit of a boob window in the outfit? His arm wrapped around [M/N]'s neck as he gives a smile. "Or are you gonna keep the world away from us~" [M/N] gives an annoyed grunt as he moved back.

"Hands to yourself Captain, not in front of the kids." Albedo said as he nudged off the hand as Xiao grunts in agreement, he had been quiet and cradling himself on the couch. He looked pissed, livid but kept it in. "And the angry guardian," He huffed and glared at the wall.

Kaeya shrugs as the door opens, the two Archons waited by the door as well, dressed as Nuns, surprisingly. Something about how they reminded them of the Sisters of the Church in Venti's land, and Venti had somehow got the taller male to dress up.

"The car is ready to go, filled up with the gas," Zhongli said, three out of the four of them knew how to drive illegally without a license. Only because Auggie won a bet with [M/N], and [M/N] had the choice on how to teach, Zhongli being one of them. [M/N] had some bumps on the back of the bumper from Diluc, but otherwise, all of them seemed okay drivers. Thoma was a bit slow but pretty much a good driver.

"Alright, let's go."

It was a squeezed fit in the car and after 15 minutes, they arrived at the nice neighborhood. It was a larger one with even fancy houses, a lot of different decorations hanging up on each house. Not to mention the many kids running around, laughing and giggling as they had bags of candy.

"You kids stay together!" [M/N] called as he watched Klee and Auggie run, "Don't worry, we'll watch them up ahead." Bennett said, giving a thumbs up and keeping a firm hold on Razor's hand. The poor man wanted candy too but maybe beg some off Klee and Auggie. They were apparently too old for Trick or Treating but still dressed up for fun. "You should relax, you've had a hard week with headaches."

[M/N] sighs as he watched the two hurry after the kids and cross his arms before feeling an arm link around his waist. His eyes narrow as he felt Kaeya pull him close, and smirked down on him. "Off."

"Don't be like that honey~you like this Kae-kitty." Kaeya purred as he gives a wink, "Have fun, Mondstadt never has this, enjoy~"

"I wish I can, but I don't want to overdo much today." [M/N] said as he gently pushed some of his hair behind his ear. His eyes moved around the kids, he couldn't dress up on his Halloweens when he was a child. His mother had tv specials for him and his sister, his Childhood ruined because of her and that fucking show. He wanted to be Bugs Bunny, but no, just a suit and tie for the damn show.

"Mhm, still, there are bushes over there-" Kaeya stops talking as something hits the back of his head. The fake ears fall onto the floor and he grumbled as he bends to pick them down, he saw the smug smirk on that damn Anemo Archon's face. "Cockblock."

"Mhm! [M/N], take a picture with me!~" Venti cooed as he tugged on [M/N]'s arm, and leans up with the most innocent and pouty look. He hoped it would be enough and then another cough caught their attention. Zhongli standing there with a blush, and trying to act just as innocent.

"...it would be nice for some memories...of us.." [M/N] sighs as he brought out the phone, he moved and pointed it up like a selfie as he reached down and pulled Venti up as he does with the kids. Venti flushed pink as he leans more against [M/N], he held up a peace sign and Zhongli smiles calmly as he leans in for the picture. His eyes staring up as [M/N] pressed the button of his phone, and it takes photos.

S H U S H S H U S H

T H E Y A R E H E R E

H U N T I N G

[M/N]'s temple begins to ring and he placed Venti down before he could drop the slim male. venti held onto his arm and looked to him as Zhongli bends down in a worrying way. Kaeya checks up too, as [M/N] felt the pain in his temple. It hurts and it burns, he stands and nearly knocks them away. " Wait! You're in pain." Venti said but he shakes his head.

" They're here! They're here and looking for Auggie."

" trick or treat!"

They held their bags out for the candy, and the man hands over the pumpkin shape Reese cup. He smiles as the two walked back to Bennett and Razor. " Man, you guys are getting a lot of candy, I'm kinda jealous you two can celebrate." He was more than happy to see them earn it, and his bad luck wasn't even effecting the score of candy. That just made him happy.

" Treats smell...good."
" Mhm! I'm sure Klee and I can split up the candy- woah!"

Auggie felt lots of pushing and shoving, he tried to move towards them but every step forwards was a few steps backwards. People shoved and pushed him back from the group, and he swore that he could hear them call his name but they sounded so far away. Soon the crowd of kids stopped and Auggie looked around for them, his eyes narrowed as he tried searching for the girl with the undead Captain Hook costume, Little Red or the Big Bad Wolf. There were lingering kids around going to houses, but none of them were Klee.

His heart beating harshly against his chest, as he began walking the way he was pushed from. It was dark and the lights on houses weren't bright enough to show where he was going. His [E/C] eyes glanced around for any sign of them, but he couldn't even sense their aura either. He gulped as he held his bag tight, holding it close to him as he walked.

" Klee? Razor? Bennett?"

He kept calling, as he kept moving but he began to see little to no trick or treaters near him. Even the Halloween decorations weren't shown anymore, his eyes watered but held in the scared tears. He was a big boy! Not some scared baby.

" Uncle?"

Auggie kept moving and stops as something cracks behind him, he turns around but then something hits his face. He felt over it and pulled his hand back to see red over his hands, he blinks a few seconds before feeling more red rain pelt him. He takes a deep breath before running away, hoping he could see someone in the darkness. He could hear his heartbeat against his ribcage, as more creaks of sticks being stepped on were loud behind him. Auggie dropped his candy bag, feeling himself go faster without the extra weight of those sweets. He could always buy some more after Halloween!

If I survive this...

Auggie sniffed as rushed and the sound of sticks breaking was gone but he kept running until he hits someone with force. "Ah!"

"Kid-"

"Augustus!"

[M/N] saw his nephew with a stranger, he nearly trips on himself as Auggie cries once he sees his Uncle. [M/N] grabbed him and lifts him up as Auggie cries into his shoulder, and hugged his neck a bit tightly but ignored it. He shushed him, as his eyes wander to the man who had Auggie. 

"Sorry! I heard someone running and thought some pervert had chased after him." The guy said as he offered a smile, he wore a spiderman outfit and a smile looked nice. "Hugo."

"...[M/N]."

"WAH! AUGGIE I'M SO SORRY!"

Klee grasped [M/N]'s leg, sobbing into the pants leg, then Bennett who sobbed into his shoulder blades since [M/N] was taller than the unlucky man. Razor holding a candy bag that was not his and chewing on something, completely obvious to everything but saw that Auggie was there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 716 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) ๐Ÿ’ซYou died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichรจ), and accompanies the traveler on t...
59.9K 427 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
2.9K 62 12
After a drunken one night stand, you end up pregnant with a child with Diluc Ragnvindr, a nobleman in Mondstadt. Since you were not ready or interest...
21K 213 18
This is a Genshin Men x Reader book where the reader is female unless requested otherwise. These are all smuts meaning they contain sexual content. I...