Reactions//One Piece

By franchezkaaa_6

One piece characters react to AU's, Pictures, Memes and Moreee~ Sis this is BL and if ur not a BL fan then p... More

Prologue~
• Pictures? // chappy 1
• Luffy's boyfriend? // chappy 2
• Break // chappy 3
• Him?! // chappy 4
• Strawhats band AU // chappy 5
• Yuweh's world // chappy 7
• Ladies and Gentleman, them // chappy 8
• Genderbend // chappy 9
• Zosan?! // chappy 10
• Part 2 Genderbend

• Modern // chappy 6

5.6K 144 52
By franchezkaaa_6

"Hmm..." Yuweh was tapping her feet on the ground. 'This is why I hate thinking sometimes.... Cause it's so damn hard!' she thought frustratedly.

Then an idea struck her, and she spun around, grinning, and exclaimed, "guys! How about I show you where the strawhats band lives?!"

"What is it called then?" Crocodile inquired.

Yuweh exclaimed, "Modern world!"

"Modern?" the strawhat captain asked, tilting his head cutely, making some of the girls 'owwd' and law blush.

"Yeah! This one world with technology and peace and no pirates and no marines and tall buildings and cars and no hakis and—" Yuweh, who was talking excitedly fast was stopped by Marco.

"Slowdown yoi, no one's chasing you yoi"

"Ahh... haha, sorry! I got a little carried away," she exclaimed, breathing heavily.

"Here, drink some water," Shanks appeared beside her and gently handed her a bottle of water, surprising everyone, especially Yu, "t-thanks," she stuttered and blushed lightly.

"Captain, when did you get there!?" Yasopp yelled in the background.

"I was here from the beginning!" there was hint of nervousness in his voice

"Don't lie captain! Everybody saw you move before Marco spoke up!" Lucky exclaimed, earning a nod from everyone.

"Fine... Err... My body just moves on its own, okay?" Shanks pouted and sat down near Yuweh in the nearest chair.

Some people burst out laughing, while others were in disbelief at the recent childish act of the Red Hair Emperor, who can fight toe to toe with the strongest man in the world.

"U-umm guys, should we proceed?" Yu asked, drawing everyone's attention.

"What was that again? modern world, right?" Tashigi inquired.

"Yup! But first, let me add someone! Cause I forgot hehe" Yuweh snapped her fingers, and a girl with a pink hair appeared in front of everyone.

"Huh? Where is this shit again?! Did Kuma appear my back before I noticed!?" The person who was just added said, making some revolutionaries tense. She was about to panic when she saw some strong people, but Yuweh spoke up.

"Er.. perona... I brought you here sorry bout that.. lemme explain why you're here hehe..." Yuweh said receiving a nod from the girl who was now named Perona.

Perona sighed and took a seat next to the warlords near Mihawk after explaining everything to her.

"All right, here we go with the first picture!" Yuweh exclaimed.

"Even in the modern world strawhats are still causing troubles" Kidd remark.

"Troubles always find Luffy" Nami blankly responded.

"I wonder if that crash, will their be a rain of blood?" Robin commented, amusement on her face, causing everyone to think, 'what a scary woman' as they sweat dropped.

"Robin, don't forget that's us riding!" the coward trio exclaimed, hugging each other while shaking.

"Even in the modern world, Marimo needed someone to show him where to go," Sanji teased Zoro.

"Che, just tell me the truth, you don't know how to ride that one curly brow," Zoro teased back, making Sanji's siblings twitch in annoyance because of the 'curly brow' word, but it didn't go unnoticed by their sister, who just snickered.

When Sanji hears his rival's remark, he bursts into flames, "Huh what did you say shitty marimo?!?" and he and Zoro lunges to each other but to their demise they meets the end of Nami's fist.

"YOU DIMWITS STOP FIGHTING!!"

"Haha so funny anyway, let's continue!" Yuweh laughs, enjoying the scene and retrieving everyone's attention.

Of course the first person to react was shanks, "Pft— DAHAHAHAHAHA #HAWKYLEAVETHEEARTH" Shanks was laughing hard while pointing at the scene and was rolling on the floor.

While poor Mihawk here have a 'kill me now' expression on his face.

"Woah our little crocodile here is scared fuffuffuffu" Doflamingo teased with a mocking laughed making crocodile go red in embarrassment.

"You guys lost all to oyabin who was looking as if nothing happened" Usopp stated flatly.

"Ehhhhh I want to try that too!!" Luffy whined, who didn't even bother to leave beside his dad.

"Luffy you're still so childish" Ace remarked wanting to see his reaction, but Sabo interrupted, "Says that one who just misplaced his hat and was already crying hard~"

"HEY!" Ace shouted, then both brothers clashed their foreheads before they could say anything, Marco and Thatch grabbed their collars and bumped their heads.

"It-te" Sabo and Ace voice out together while rubbing their small bumps.

"Sigh... idiots, what should I do with the both of you?" Marco sighed in defeat.

"Ahh how cute Shi— hahahaha," Yuweh snickered.

"Next~" She said clicking the next button.

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you guys that in this modern world, Perona and Zoro are siblings," Yu grinned, leaving everyone stunned.

"WHAT?!?" they yelled in unison, causing Akainu to rub his eardrum in irritation.

"WTF?! I'M RELATED TO THAT GRASS HEAD?!" yelled Perona, pointing to Zoro.

"HEY! THE FVCK ARE YOU CALLING GRASS HEAD HA?! YOU BUBBLE GUM HAIR!" Zoro retorted angrily.

"WHAT?! AT LEAST I DON'T GET LOST!"

"I NEVER GET LOST! MY SURROUNDINGS ALWAYS MOVE ON THEIR OWN!"

"YOU SUCK AT MAKING EXCUSES!" They are literally sitting across from each other, and from all of their yelling, they clearly have everyone's attention.

"Ughh... should we stop them?" Bonney groaned.

"Sighh... Let them be..." Bege said.

"Yu! Can you make them stop?" Luffy asked Yuweh. Yuweh then sighed and snapped her fingers, activating her eyes and making them visible through the contacts she was wearing.

"Okay, that's enough," Yuweh sighed again, and Zoro and Perona found themselves unable to speak.

"Again with the purple eyes thing," said the same random marine who caught her eyes changing the last time.

Yu suddenly had a mark on her forehead and irritably pointed at the marine, saying, "YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN OBSERVANT?!!"

"U-Umm I—" the marine tried to speak, but Yuweh cut him off and yelled angrily, "UGHHH!! SHUT UP!"

"Hey brat calm down" Whitebeard said in concern.

"Uhh..." She looked around and noticed some worried expressions, "Sorry... I was just annoyed... And don't worry, I'll tell you guys later..."

"Anyway, let's continue!" Yuweh said, returning to her happy self, as the people sighed and nodded.

Again shanks was the first one to react, "OMAYGHAD HAWKEYE IS THAT YOU?! DAHAHAHAHA"

"SHUT UP AKAGAMI!" Mihawk yelled, God, he was about to have an head ache, why did Yuweh have to show his damn other idiot self?!

"Ara-ra," Aokiji said.

"Damn, the snake empress is still obsessed with strawhats in the modern world," Kidd remarked.

"Luffy~" Hancock swooned, causing everyone to sweat dropped.

"Your brother is really unpredictable yoi" Marco said, prompting some people to nod.

Before Ace or Sabo could say anything, Yu spoke up first, "that's Luffy for you!" she said as everyone turned to look at her.

"Ohh sorry, just caught up in the moment," Yuweh nervously said, making everyone look at her suspiciously, while others cocked their brow.

"W-what? Um... next!" she exclaimed, agitated.

"DAMN I LOOK COOL!!" Buggy commented having stars in his eyes.

"Congrats buggy!" Shanks shouted in the background, causing buggy to huff in annoyance.

"Is that me on the left side?" Corazon was stunned.

Everyone who heard him look back and forth to the screen then to him, "that's... You?" Law asked.

"Yeah I think..." Corazon said observing the photo

"Woah, you look different without your makeup!" Luffy exclaimed, causing others to nod in agreement.

"It's not a make up!" Corazon remark, really why do people call this a make up?! Its just my sense of fashion!!

"Woah, different OP people gathered in one place," Chopper exclaimed.

"Amazing.... I wonder how the tension feels," Usopp said.

"I think it's too noisy in there," Nami voice out her opinion.

"Hmm~"

"Guys I think this will be the last one!" Yuweh announced as she click the next button.

"Hina likes this photo" Black Cage Hina announced looking at the photo.

"Same here, they all look good," Tashigi agreed, echoing her fellow marine's words.

"Nami, you're really pretty there!" Chopper commented in awe.

"Nami-swannn~" Sanji swooned doing his nodle dance, causing everyone to sweat.

"Yohohoho nami-san, may I see your panti—" Brook can't finish what he was about to say as nami kicks him in the head, "URUSAI!"

"Yohohoho your kick is always amazing nami-san it always pierced right through my skin! Though I don't have skins yohohoho," Brook exclaimed, while nami simply rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Is me and tarao are together there?!" Luffy exclaimed in excitement.

"I don't know... Let's leave it as a mystery!" Yu grinned, she really knows how to deal with Luffy.

"Its a mystery then!" Luffy exclaimed cheerfully, other people felt it odd how did Yuweh know how to not let Luffy down? (You'll find out in the next chapter, guys, so keep reading! :>)

"Tsk, damn pirates," Akainu muttered.

'I wonder what the world would be like if there were no pirates and marines?' Sengoku pondered, frowning.

——— End chapter 7 ———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...