The celebrity

By whocare2323

falling in love was never the plan but somehow you snagged a celebrity, will your relationship sail through w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Some good news
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

2.4K 80 13
By whocare2323

Y/N POV 

I roll over in bed and put out an arm to the area next to me, but Scarlett isn't there. I don't focus on her absence since, even though she wasn't there, I couldn't help but glow remembering what happened the night before.

I wanted to do something special for her because I knew we could not be seen together, so I wanted to prepared a romantic meal. I went to Scarlett's fridge and discovered it was stocked with food.

Damn I guess being rich had it's perks 

I go through the refrigerator and decide to make Alfredo pasta with shrimp for us. It won't take long to prepare, so I put the items aside and phone Melissa.

"Hey, Melissa," I say.

"Hey, y/n, what's up?"

"So, I'm over at Scarlett's and I was wondering-"

"You're what?" she inquired, perplexed.

"Can you concentrate, Melissa?" I was a little annoyed when I said it.

"Did you guys fuck?"

"Melissa!" I exclaimed, my voice rising.

"I'm sorry, continue. What you were saying?."

"She came inside of me." I promptly stated

"What are you talking about? Are you serious? Please tell me that you're joking." She was serious when she said it.

I did not respond.

"You should take a pregnancy test right now," she says.

"I'm quite sure it's too early for a test, like we literally fucked less than 24 hours ago," I say.

"Y/n."

"Anyway, that isn't why I called you."

"So why did you call me?" she inquired, puzzled."I need you to bring me some clothes for a dinner I'm making for Scarlett later, and I want to look nice."

"I honestly think we should address what happened between you and Scarlett. What are your plans for the future?"

"Please, Melissa, can we talk this later? It's still far too early to act. Could you perhaps bring just my clothes?"

"Fine," she sighed.

"Great." "I'll text you the address," I said excitedly. I hung up the phone and texted Melissa the address before returning to the kitchen to start cooking.

The matter is, there's a chance I won't get pregnant, but I don't think I'd mind if I was pregnant with Scarlett's child; she's already a wonderful mother. Though I was still young to be a mother and just had my life together, the prospect of bringing a child into this world terrified me. I'm not sure if I was ready for parenting, but I doubt I'd have the courage to have an abortion if I was pregnant.

I set the dinner on two plates on the table once I finished making it, and I lighted some candles around the room to give it a romantic feel. I even threw some rose petals on the floor.

I was startled when I heard a knock at the door. "It took you long enough," I say as I step to the door and open it. "Shut up," I joked as Melissa threw my clothing at me. "Thanks," I said as I grinned down at the clothing in my palm. "What?" I respond, still smirking, as I turn to Melissa after feeling her gaze bore into me. "Just be careful," she says, giving me a worried look, "and make sure to phone me later so we can really chat." I agreed, and as she walked away, I locked the door and dashed into the bedroom.

Melissa had brought me a yellow sundress and my makeup, so I put it on and started applying mascara and lipstick. I tucked my hair into a bun and admired my appearance in the mirror. I grinned and went downstairs to wait for Scarlett to return.

I must have been waiting for Scarlett for 2 hours when the door lock jingled. I stood up with a smile on my face and met Scarlett's face, but instead of a smile, I was met with a frown.

"What are you doing, y/n?" She said timidly

Her face appeared as if she'd been crying, and her voice sounded as if she'd been wailing, nearly whispering "I made dinner. What's wrong?" I asked as I drew closer to her until I was directly in front of her. "You," she said, batting my hand off her cheek. She snarled. I moved away from her unexpected behaviour. "I don't understand, we were great last night, I thought..."

"Thought what? We'd start dating and eventually become a couple. Did you forget that I had a husband and a child?"

"No, I just... I don't see the harm in telling him because you don't even love him anymore."

She stopped me with a raised hand.

"That's not something I'm going to do. When we started whatever this thing was, I thought I made myself clear." With a disgusted look on her face, she remarked, pointing her index finder between them.

"I...I think I'm," I stuttered.

"As of tomorrow, I'll be leaving for a few months with Colin and Rose, and I'd like it if you didn't contact me again."

"Are you serious?" I inquire. As tears streamed down my cheeks, I murmured

"I hope to repair my marriage with Colin."

"I thought you were in love with me."

" When did I say that?" She appeared to be bewildered.

"I heard you while I was in the hospital."

"Well, I didn't mean it."

My heart felt like it was breaking into a million pieces. I believed I had no one when my parents died, but then I met her, and she was basically here telling me she didn't feel the same way.

"So you're just going to leave me here?"

"You are welcome to remain the night, but you must leave by tomorrow morning."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing; I was speechless. I felt rage, grief, and disappointment in myself as I broke down in front of Scarlett, who gazed around her penthouse as if she didn't give a damn. I'm sure she utilized me to spice up her dull marriage. "No need," I say as I leap to my feet and dash to my bedroom, gathering my belongings before returning to Scarlett. I was going to rush out when I noticed she was still standing in front of the door, making no attempt to move. I lowered my head as more tears streamed down my face and said, "move." I knew my voice was cracking, but I didn't care; I just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

I was too claustrophobic in the room with her, so she stepped aside to let me pass, and I dashed out without giving her a second glance. I went outside and called an uber; when the driver arrived, I slid into the backseat and leaned against the window.

I was naive to believe that celebrities were any different; in fact, the rumours about them being selfish and self-centered were quite true, and I was naive to believe that things would work out with us.

SCARLETT'S POV

I awoke to find y/n asleep next to me. I always like seeing her sleep since she always seemed at ease. I brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and noticed a text from Colin.

Come home, it's Rose

I hurriedly put on my clothes and exited my penthouse. I contacted one of my drivers and instructed him to take me home. When we got there, I went inside, basically bursting the door open, asking, "Where's Rose?" I questioned. "She's upstair and she's alright by the way," Colin says as I approach him on the couch. "What do you mean she's fine? You messaging telling me something was wrong?"

"There's a problem; she misses her mother."

"Colin."

"Please don't Colin me. When you were fucking that slut, did you think of me or your daughter?"

His remark surprised me, but he didn't need to call y/n a slut; after all, how did he find out about her?

"It's unnecessary to use such words... and how did you find out?"

He snarls and throws his phone at me. I flip it over and see a video of me and y/n fucking in the bedroom only the night before.

"Can you tell me where you got this?" Looking up at him, I raise my voice.

"You think I didn't know about the penthouse? I knew, and you never told me, so I installed security cameras."

"You didn't have a fucking right." I scream

He roared back, "I have every right to know what my wife is doing behind my back."

I let out a sigh. "Colin, I'm ready for a divorce."

He examines me as if determining whether or not I am telling the truth. "Come with me to Rome, and we can bring Rose with us," he adds next, surprising me.

"What?" I'm astonished.

"I need to go there for a couple of months for work, and what better way to repair things than to get out of this mess here?"

"No." I respond casually.

"I didn't want to do this, Scarlett, but if you don't, I'm going to seek for Rose's custody."

"Go ahead, you'll never win that way."

"Oh Scarlett, that's where you're mistaken," he laughs, "because the court would deem you unfit to be a mother if they saw that footage I just showed, along with finding out how many nights you abandoned your daughter to be with that whore."

"Don't call her that." I yelled

I listened to what he had to say, and he had a valid point. I haven't been the greatest mother lately, but I cared too much about Rose to lose her. "What do you want Colin?" I asked.

"I previously told you, but I need you to break things off with that... girl along with us going away as a family."

"Ok."

"And pack your bags, because we're leaving early tomorrow morning."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I returned to my penthouse and opened the door to a lovely smell. I looked around and saw food, rose petals, and candles set up. I locked eyes with y/n and scowled as I realized what I had to do.

I explained to her that I was leaving and she started crying. I wanted to cry with her and tell her everything was going to be fine, but I couldn't because I had to stick to my plan for Rose.

"I thought you were in love with me. When I was at the hospital, I heard you," she added, which shocked me because I don't recall telling her that.

So why didn't she tell or say it back to me all this time? I told her I didn't mean it and told her she could stay until tomorrow, but she stood up and ran. She returned a few minutes later with the clothes she was wearing previously in her hands and walked up to me. I looked at her as she looked at the floor and said sternly, "move." I wanted to block her from leaving or kiss her, but instead I moved aside and she took off.

I slam the door forcefully when she goes, not because I'm angry with Colin or y/n, but because I'm angry with myself.

Y/N POV 

I walked with Melissa to the drugstore from my house and waited in the aisle with Melissa as I glanced at the pregnancy test "are we going to stand here all day or are you going to buy it?" it's been two weeks and I haven't heard anything from Scarlett and she told her not to contact her so I didn't.

I snap out of my trance. "I'm sorry, but I just realised this may be my reality."

"Don't worry, Tyson and I will be here with you every step of the way," she said as she hugged me firmly.

I get what you're thinking, and no, I didn't tell him, and yes, we're still friends.

He came to check on me after Scarlett left me, and while we were hanging out, I felt a wave of nausea and ran to the washroom, throwing up in the toilet. He followed me upstairs and held up my hair as I emptied my stomach into the toilet. Since that day, he has essentially figured out what happened, but he never questioned me, which I appreciated.

As I walked back to my house with Melissa in tow, I had a pack of pregnancy tests in my hands. Melissa stayed downstairs, and I went upstairs to my bathroom, where I opened the box and pulled out a stick. I sat on the toilet urinating on the stick, then set it aside for 5 minutes while my phone's alarm went off, alerting me that the time was over. I picked up the stick and turned it over.

'PREGNANT' was written on it.

My mouth dropped open. Morning sickness had given me that sense, but reading those words confirmed it.

"It's just me and you little one, don't worry I got you," I rubbed my tummy, despite the fact that I was nowhere near showing. I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 34 22
~and its all fun and games ~until somebody falls in love , ~but you already bought a ticket and theres no turning back now. - - - - Kali , a unive...
193K 3.8K 108
just some imagines that crossed my mind. stories with * are smut.
1.8K 48 35
I never knew it was possible to fall in love... especially with a human! This is so dangerous, but I'm stuck to her. I can't leave this fragile human...
3.5K 128 3
Of all the things Kate thought she would be doing at a strangers wedding, falling for a blonde bridesmaid was not one of them. Or- Peter drags Kate...