You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanF...

By lyviasast

You as a traveler from far away, accompanied by Paimon who is always beside you, decided to go to Inazuma to... More

Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!
Chapter 1: The calm princess
Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja
Chapter 3: A girl who loves fireworks
Chapter 4: Strange dream
Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her
Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."
Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy
Chapter 8: Balethunder...move away!
Chapter 9: The Generals
Chapter 10: Faintly vague
Chapter 11: Her Excellency
Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time
Chapter 13: Seirai Island? I want to know more!
Chapter 14: You will be inlaid upon this statue
Chapter 15: The battle with Shogun
Chapter 16: She took her
Chapter 17: You Shogun or Ei?
Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt
Chapter 19: Walking with Ei
Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?
Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner
Chapter 22: On the way to the battle
Chapter 23: Wanna join?
News from the author
Chapter 25: I don't like Kujou, Y/N!
Chapter 26: Kazuha...you...
Chapter 27: You die or I die?
Chapter 28: I accept your love
Chapter 29: Something's happening with Teppei
Chapter 30: The war between Tengu and Dog
Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree
Chapter 32: Dumb bitch Signora!
Chapter 33: The death of the Crimson Witch
Chapter 34: Not long again almighty
Chapter 35: My apologies, Shogun
Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed
Chapter 37: Rarest day in Inazuma
Chapter 38: Bathhouse
Chapter 39: She misses her
Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei
Chapter 41: The nervousness
Chapter 42: Unload
Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating
Chapter 44: On the way to the party!
Chapter 45: Hard work first, have fun later
Epilogue: Seperation

Chapter 24: Which should I choose?

366 8 1
By lyviasast

Paimon did her cleany-cleany. I'm still thinking about what's the answer for Kazuha. I never got a question like this before. 

"Hi, Y/N. I know you still think about that, but I'm here with you." Paimon said. "Yeah, I know. So...you want me to tell you about Shogun then?" I inquired. "What? No, no! We here talking about what's our response to Kazuha's question, right?" Paimon replied. "Oh, now you change your mind?" I asked I make sure she's not lying.

"Huh? Come on, Y/N, what makes you like this sudden?" she asked (oh...she does not lying I see). "Ooh, I mean-ok...ok then," I said.  "Hmm...weird."

"Ok, so...what's the answer for you, Y/N?" Paimon asked. "You know, I guess you just gonna follow me. Are you gonna think about the response?" I asked. "Uuh...Paimon's follow you, yeah, but Paimon sometimes thinking too, you know? Without thinking, Paimon can't do anything." she said.

"I'll take the example when you been kidnapped by Shogun-no...Ei, I'm in there thinking too! I ever told you that I have a feeling that you are on Seirai Island. Then...you survived!" she said. "Hmm...I know." I said. "Paimon not selfish, Y/N. Paimon does her best to make you always ok." Paimon said. "Aww, so dramatic~," I said. "Hi! Paimon serious about that, ok?" she said.

"*Laugh*! Ok, ok, ok, I know, Paimon. Alright, can we just back to our business?" I asked. "Yeah, but I'm still confused, you know? Huh...what's the answer for KAZUHA??" she replied. "Alright, how about this...we're just gonna walking around Inazuma City then, while we're thinking about the answer, shall we?" I inquired.

"Good idea! Walking around Inazuma City, looking at shops, and most importantly is...food...hmm..." Paimon said. "Motherfucker, you just ate your breakfast not long ago," I said. "You so arrogant! We are partners and we are always sharing, right?" Paimon said.

I give up then I just roll my eyes. This fairy...can she just not be like something that makes my Mora down?

Shogun's P.O.V.,

"Kujou Sara," I call her. She doing her military things for the war with her subordinates. "Yes, Almighty Shogun? What is it?" Sara replied. "You...doing your training, huh?" I asked. "Yes. Is it a matter, Almighty Shogun?" she answered.

I know she's strong and bold to face the battle. She never looks back and always runs through wherever she goes. She teaches everything she had with her subordinates. And that's what general must be.

But...something weird happen since Ei told me something when I'm alone (with her). I don't know what makes her change her mind, but she said she doesn't want to have a battle with Sangonomiya Kokomi. The excuses it's...that will make more disaster for Inazuma.

I kinda disagree with that, for me, the battle can answer everything unless well planned.

I look at Kujou Sara, she's the trustworthy general for Ei, so I trust her too.

"Is there something...you want to tell, Almighty Shogun?" she asked. I look at her seriously, I'm kinda confused about what to tell her about Ei's disagreement.

"Umm...about the battle...did you plan carefully?" I asked. "Sure, Almighty Shogun. As soon as possible I will do my best for our champion," she answered. 

I just nod. I'm better talking again with Ei about the battle.

"Alright, thank you so much, Sara." I am thankful. "Your most welcome, Almighty Shogun," Sara replied.

I go where there are no people around, so I can have a serious talk with Ei alone.

"Ei, I honestly disagree with you," I said. "Disagree with me? It's useless you come to see Sara but what I told you you didn't tell her." Ei seems angry with me. "Let me tell you this, Ei. For me, the battle can answer everything unless well planned. So we can know who should do the responsibility." I told.

Ei just silent...and when I waiting for her response for a long time...I see Kujou Sara trying to find me. She called my name, then I decided to appear behind her.

"Sara?" I asked. "Almighty Shogun! I'm so sorry to interrupt you but I want to meet the Traveler," she said. "Traveler? Why?" I asked. "I heard that she has a very bold power inside her. So for me, that can make our win gotta be successful," she said. "You want...the Traveler?" I asked again.

"Yes, I will meet her then I hope she wants to join our team. What do you think about that, Almighty Shogun?" Sara inquired. "Hmm...interesting." I said "What?! No!" I hear that Ei still disagrees.

"You let me? Thank you so much, Almighty Shogun." Sara said. "No problem, Sara. I trust you so much. I know you will do the right thing for our eternity." I said.

Sara nods then she leaves me alone...with Ei inside me.

"Why, Shogun? Why?!" Ei asked. "Why? *Chuckled*, I told you, the battle can answer everything..."

"Unless well planned..."

Y/N's P.O.V.,

"Paimon! Can you stop eat please?" I asked cause shit Paimon eats so much food this day! "Paimon wants more! Paimon wants more!!" she said while taking another Sakura Mochi.

"Paimon!!" I said. "Blah, blah, blah!" she said. "Aah!! You make me-" "Y/N!" oh what? Another one who called me?

Before is Kazuha and now who? Wait...I think I am familiar with that voice.

I look at Anna (the owner of Kiminami Restaurant) surprised with something.

"*Gasp*! General Sara?!" she said. "General Sara? You mean..." I said. "Y/N." again someone called me...and I guess that is...

"General Kujou Sara?" I'm surprised cause I see her behind me, looking at me with her tiny smile also serious in her eyes face. "Y/N. It's very nice to meet you again," she said. 

The arrogant and bold general like her, I need to be more respectful of her, but she seems so chill out.

"Is that the fairy who name Paimon? Besides you?" she asked. "Ah yes...of-of course," I answered. "Paimon, stop eating, please," I said cause we got General Sara now. "What?...Huuh...huh? (Looking at General Sara) what?!" she was surprised.

"Hi there, Paimon." she greets (strange, she seems friendly like she's not Kujou Sara that I know).

"Ooh, hi too, General Sara! I'm sorry, cause before I was eating, hehe. What's going on?" she asked. "Oh, don't worry, Paimon. It's already usual for me. Umm...do you guys already eating or still in process?" Sara asked. "Oh! Paimon wants more! Anna! Give me another Sakura Mochi!" Paimon said. "Paimon!! We have General Sara now! Stop eating, you bitch!" I said angrily.

"Anna! Don't give it to her!" I instructed Anna. "*Chuckled*." Sara just can chuckle. "Ok, ok! Fine, you stingy!" Paimon finally understand me.

After having a little cockfight, I pay many Mora because this shit (ofc Paimon) eats many Sakura Mochi. Then we faced Kujou Sara.

"So, is there something I can help you with, general?" I inquired. "Of course. There is something I want to ask." Sara answered.

Kujou Sara told us to follow her to a quiet place. Hmm...I wonder what's going on.

Later,

"Y/N, Paimon, I want to...invite you to the Kujou Encampment, do you guys want it?" she inquired. "Wait, wait, invite us to the Kujou Encampment? Wait, what is going on?" Paimon asked. "Well, definitely it's about the war between Shogun and Sangonomiya," Sara told.

"Oh what?! That real? I mean...Paimon is still confused." Paimon said. "I know, but you gonna know later about why it's all going on. I just need you both to become the champion of Shogunate." Sara said. "That same to become the champion of Shogun, huh?" I said. "Exactly," she answered.

"Umm...uuh..." Paimon looks at me and I do the same as her. Seems there is something fishy here. "General Sara?" I called her. "Yes?" she replied. "Can I have a private conversation with Paimon?" I asked. "Sure, go ahead," Sara answered.

Far away from Kujou Sara,

"Before was Kazuha, asked us to join the Sangonomiya or not. Then now Kujou asked us to join the Shogunate or Kujou Encampment. This is a very dizzy day for Paimon!" Paimon said. "Same, because they want to get battle, fight each other, that means when they saw me and you, they knew that I have a bold power and you have a bold braveness," I said.

"Uuh, what to answer then, Y/N? I mean, I'm not just following you, I think too." Paimon said. "I know...if we enter one of them, I do not know what's going on later. But if we do not enter their team...maybe slowly some of their subordinates die." I said.

Both of us thinking this so hard. Choice the different teams with anger and fight inside them it's hard, you know.

Sangonomiya it's indeed clear and fine but Shogun is just the same for me...but of course more gore.

Which should I choose?

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.4K 32
Five hundred years ago, they thought that she's one of the casualties alongside with her. The First Archon of Inazuma along with the deity who vows t...
15.1K 451 15
โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ โMY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!โž โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ (๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โ˜ฝหšโ€โžท When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
19.2K 933 17
This story follows closely to the Prologue Archon Quests with an exception of a few changes to fit in the reader. Genshin Characters x Modern!Reader ...