The Mission

By petra71120

"You said nothing would give you pleasure more than seeing me in pain huh?" He said as he stalked me like his... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

38 1 0
By petra71120

I drove home, I changed and then drove to the hangar. I knew this was a bad idea but I got myself into this mess and I'll see myself through it. I particularly thought I looked good tonight.

I parked my car and I was met by a very intimidating man who said nothing. Instead, he started walking towards the jet and I followed behind him. We climbed the steps of the jet and I expected Karrion to be seated there but he wasn't.

"Sit." The man said firmly and I did. The door to the jet closed and I could hear the engine start. Where the hell is he taking me to?!

"Can I get you anything miss?" I looked up and saw a beautiful young woman. She was dressed as an air hostess so...

"Nothing right now. Where's Karrion? And where are we going?"

"Mr. Black is currently preoccupied and he will join you as soon as he can. And we are currently headed to Russia." Russia?! Is she joking?!

"Russia?"

"Yes miss. Would that be all?"

"Yes. Thank you." I brought out my phone to text Franco but we had already taken off so there was no network coverage. Why am I even here? I had taken my coat off and I was now seated, legs crossed, imagining the lie I would tell Leo. He's going to kill me. How am I supposed to be here for 3 hours?! I'm tired, hungry and so sleepy, I can't do this.

"Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." This guy had me feeling so uncomfortable. I just needed to get away.

"Come with me." We walked in a straight path until we got to two doors. "That one." I made a move to go in but he stood there, unmoving.

"Ok..excuse me." Yet he still stood there. "Aren't you going to move?"

"I was given strict orders not to let you out of my sight."

"God! You're just as sick as he is. Where is your boss by the way?"

He pointed at the other door and I almost lost it. He had been here all along?! I walked past him and I barged into the room. It was dark and cold, so cold. I could feel myself catching a cold by just standing here. Where is he?! I reached out to turn on the lights but there was no outlet. I turned on my phone torch and I almost passed out.

"Shit!" He was in bed but that was not the weird part. Call me crazy but it seems like he's asleep but his eyes are open. I went closer to the bed and that was when I saw it. It was almost surreal. I reached out to be sure and just when I was so close, he grabbed my hand. Strongly. Next thing I know, there's a gun pointed at me. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Sophie? What the hell are you doing in my room?! I almost killed you!" He said as sat up on the bed. He reached out and turned on his bedside lamp. I could see him more clearly now. He was shirtless and his tattoos were more visible. They were neat and beautiful. "When you're done drooling over me, maybe then you'll tell me why you're in my room."

"Why are we going to Russia? Why am I on your jet?"

"I have business in Russia and you're here because I didn't want to leave you here while I was away." Is this...!!!!

"You do realise that I have a job right? I can't just up and leave and not because you want me to!"

"You have two jobs and I think what you're trying to say is that you can't up and leave your boss, who you're also sleeping with. And Sophie, you will do whatever I tell you to do."

"Really?! Who the hell do you think you are?!"

"Karrion f*****g Black! And you will listen to me because you belong to me!" I started backing away from the bed. This guy is crazy!

"You're sick! And I'm done with this. Tell your pilot to land this plane at the nearest airport! I can't tolerate this any more." He got up and started walking towards me. Like I was his prey. My back hit the door and when I tried to open it, it was locked.

"You won't talk to me like that! You don't give me orders! And the only way you're getting off this plane before we land in Moscow is if you jump off it. We still have over 2 hours before we land so I'll advise that you settle in, cause we are going to be in here for a long time." I slumped down until I was seated on the floor. I was scared of him and all I wanted was Leo. I needed his help but I couldn't reach him.

"Karrion, you're scaring me. Please let me go. I'm tired and I'm already dealing with a lot, don't add this to it." He sat down on the ground next to me and he just looked at me.

"Wisdom."

"What?" I asked with confusion all over my face.

"Sophie means Wisdom."

"Why am I here?"

"I need you to be here. I couldn't leave you in Italy while I fly to Russia. It's too dangerous."

"And so you abducted me and forced me to go with you? You are crazy."

"Maybe. Look, I hear you got a visit from my good friend, Olivia." I covered my face with my hands as I tried to stay calm.

"How did you..."

"I have people everywhere. Look, Olivia will kill you if you don't do what she asked you to do and if she doesn't, Andrew will. You'll be safe in Russia."

"I can handle myself. The real problem is the fact that you broke into Andrew's house and stole from him."

"Oh, I didn't do that. I bought the file from someone." Seriously?!

"Look, Karrion, I'm fine. You just need to let me go. I can't go to Russia with you."

"Tell me something Sophie, what is your role at the Organization?"

"I'm not particularly sure."

"Are you an executioner? You're their top spy. A seductress maybe? Or are you just the boss' whore?" Oh, his words stung. Like hell. I don't know when I reached out and gave him a dirty slap. He didn't even budge. I got up and walked to the other side of the room and just looked at the clouds through the window.

"Don't you ever! Talk to me like that!" I felt tears run down my face. His words got to me because he was probably right. Leo is my boss, and all we do is sleep together. I'm not even his girlfriend...just the person he calls when he needs sex. My back was to him and so, I could truly cry. I was so good at silent crying and this was the perfect time for it.

I felt strong arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. "Sofia...Hey, look at me." I hesitated but then I finally turned in his arms and faced him. It was dark but I could still see him so clearly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." He reached out and wiped my tears away.

"I just want to go back. I don't want this, just let me go back."

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. You're too important to me. I can't leave you behind, especially when I know that Andrew will be in Italy by morning." His words disappointed me but instead of leaving this compromising position, I placed my head on his chest and cried. He placed his chin on my hair and rubbed my back softly. Maybe he's the dangerous person or maybe Andrew is but I do know that being with him, won't end well. We stayed that way for a while but soon enough, I started feeling sleepy. He laid me on the bed and sat down until I fell asleep.

I woke up all alone in the room but we had landed. I got out of bed and put on my shoes as I walked out of the room. I could hear voices but I could only make out one voice.

"And is that why our shipments were halted at the port?"

"Yes..but Karrion..."

"So what you're trying to tell me is that four of my ships, filled with my packages are being held at the port, simply because you got seduced and couldn't keep your hands to yourself. Interesting." What is he talking about?

"I'm sorry boss."

"Oh, you will be." I could see him reach out for his gun. I couldn't let this man die, not like this. So I walked into the sitting area of the jet. His head shot up instantly when he saw me. "What are you doing out here?!" He asked as he got up and walked to. Why is he shouting at me in hushed tones?!

"Did you plan on me being asleep forever?"

"Maybe. Look, I'm working on something. Go back and I'll come see you as soon as I'm done here." I walked past him and straight to the man he was talking to. I sat down where Karrion was once seated and the man eyed me. Lust filled his eyes. It was something I was used to. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and leaned in, just enough for Karrion to see my cleavage. He was mad at me for not doing what he said but oh well.

"Hello, I'm Ms. Kane. Now, I just saved you from death but I can't guarantee that I'll always be here to do that for you. Now, do yourself a favour and get those ships to their final destinations. Can you do that for me?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course." He answered nervously.

"That's good. Also, don't come back here without good news and don't try to run. He'll find you."

"Um..ok."

"Ok. You can go." He got up and ran out of the jet. I got up and walked back into the room.

"What the hell was that?!" He yelled as he walked into the room and shut the door.

"I just saved you from making a mistake."

"I had everything under control."

"Ok. Let's say you kill him, then what? Your goods would still be at the port. He's the only person who can get it to you. You're welcome by the way."

"Ahhh!" He slammed his fists into the wall. He does realise that this is still a jet right? "Sophie, you are only supposed to do what I tell you to do. You can't interfere with my business."

"Hmmm. You know, you are the most impulsive person I have ever met. Something always blinds you and that stops you from really thinking things through."

"You don't know me." He said as he walked to where I was standing. He towered over me like a giant. I was in heels but it made no difference.

"Oh, but I do. In business, you are most often blinded by rage, paranoia and power. But in the bedroom, like every other man, you are blinded by lust." His dark green eyes bore holes into mine. He knew I was right.

"You know, I'm starting to feel like you've gotten too comfortable around me."

"That's never going to happen." He moved away and picked up his phone.

"But if you ever, show anyone, and I don't care who, your cleavage like that, without my permission, they'll pay with their lives and then you'll pay." Oh wow! Two can play this game.

"Jealousy is a bad look on you. I was all alone with you for 3 hours, and you couldn't do anything with me, so don't come here now, trying to make yourself seem so macho. Cause you're not." He had a sadistic smile on his face and it pissed me off.

"The only reason that I didn't do anything with you was simply because I loved your look. I would've ruined your outfit because I would've torn it off and I didn't want to do that but if you wanted me to, you could've just asked. Also, I don't need to give a worthy reply to your little insult but get dressed, you're coming with me."

"Have you forgotten that I didn't pack? Because I wasn't supposed to travel!"

"Check the closet. I had someone pick out the right clothes for you. Now get dressed, we have a long ride."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
204K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
24.7K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut
29.5K 772 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...