Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

thirteen

24.5K 1.5K 2.1K
By jasdarealDON

one month later...

"Um where you been?" Nevaeh asked, getting in Zylin's truck. He was just five minutes late picking her up from school and Nevaeh swore up and down that he forgot about her.

"Um don't worry about it." Zylin replied, waiting to hear the seat buckle click so that he could pull off. Once he did, he started rubbing his beard thinking back to the phone call that he got earlier from Nevaeh's teacher.

"How was school?" He asked, glancing in the rearview mirror to see her facial expressions.

Nevaeh made the yikes expressions but quickly replaced it with a smile. "Good. I did good today." She nodded, holding her bookbag in her lap tightly.

Zylin scoffed and sat up in his seat now driving with one arm. He looked in the mirror again to see Nevaeh looking out the window without a care in the world.

"Daddy can we get happy meal?" She asked.

Zylin ignored her and turned the radio on to a random station. Whenever he started ignoring Nevaeh, it always hurt her feelings but right now he didn't care.

Nevaeh had cheer practice today so she wouldn't be home until later, so he had to handle the situation right then and there. Pulling into a store parking lot, he parked the car and turned the radio off.

"Give me your folder dooda." Zylin stated, turning in his seat.

"I left it at school." Nevaeh lied, clutching her bookbag tightly. She knew her teacher had threatened to call her dad but she didn't think she'd actually do it.

Zylin started undoing his belt making Nevaeh quickly go in her bookbag and try to fetch for her folder. She hadn't had a whooping in two weeks and she didn't want one now.

Zylin snatched the folder out of her hand and opened it immediately seeing a parent conference form. He also saw her behavior log on red and a whole paragraph of what Nevaeh had did.

Reading over the words, all Zylin saw was. "Nevaeh constantly interrupting math time giggling and talking with friends. When she was asked to close her mouth she told me to shut up and that she didn't have to listen to me because I wasn't her daddy. Please pick a select time for a parent conference."

"Oh so that's what we doing?" Zylin asked throwing her folder into the passenger seat.

"No sir." Nevaeh mumbled, watching Zylin's every move.

"Fuck the cheer practice you going home and I'm whooping ya ass when we get there. The fuck you get that attitude from?" He shouted, mugging Nevaeh. Nevaeh sat quietly in her seat constantly swallowing her spit being that she was so nervous.

Once they got home, Zylin left Nevaeh so that he could go get his other belt. The one that he had on would be too rough, so he went to get a much softer one. Meanwhile Nevaeh was standing in the corner looking at the wall.

"Now repeat what you said to your teacher to me." Zylin stated sitting on the couch with the belt in his left arm. Nevaeh turned around and watched the belt intensely.

"Daddy I'm sorry, I'm not gone say it nomo. I promise. And I'm gone be good daddy I promise." Nevaeh shook her head, knowing that she wasn't getting out of the whooping.

"Repeat what you said!"

Nevaeh started crying as she repeated every word that she said to her teacher.  She even told on herself a bit adding a couple of cussing words. Her teacher didn't write that Nevaeh cursed.

Zylin got up and grabbed Nevaeh's arm. The flimsy belt connected to Nevaeh's butt as she tried to squirm out of his hold. Zylin ignored Nevaeh's cries mostly because he wasn't hitting her as hard as most parents.

"I'm.tired.of.you.being.disrespectful." Zylin said in between each hit.

He stopped whooping her and turned her around to face her. "Now why would you say that to her?" He asked, holding her face in his hands.

Nevaeh cried louder as one her hands rubbed her butt. She wanted to make sure she still had a butt to sit on.

Zylin sighed and picked her up. He hated whooping Nevaeh, but that was literally the only way she learned her lessons. He always felt bad after he was done, just like right now.

"Dooda you know I hate whooping you." He mumbled, walking around the house rubbing her back.

Nevaeh's head laid on his shoulder with her thumb in her mouth. She was still crying but there were no tears coming out of her eyes.

"But you can't be disrespecting ya teacher." He added on, pacing back and forth through the living room.

"Ya hear me?" He asked, stopping in his tracks. Gaining a nod from her, he chuckled and sat on the couch with her still in his arms. She had him wrapped around her finger and sadly Zylin knew it.

"You mad at me?" Zylin asked, trying to look at Nevaeh.

"No." She sniffled, followed by wiping her wet face.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Nevaeh responded, laying her head back down on his chest. Everytime she got in trouble or a whooping she felt exhausted. A nap was always needed.

~

It had been a month since Heaven's rib surgery and she was doing well. The doctor told her that she was lucky her main organs weren't damaged, or she would've had to heal in the hospital.

A little over four weeks and Heaven felt back to normal. Instead of her stripping for the remainder of her recovery, Cane had agreed that she could be a bottle girl. Heaven agreed, being that she didn't want any set backs trying to do tricks.

Bottle girls still made lots of money and wore flashy outfits. Tonight she rocked orange spandex panties. It was the same bottoms that some female track runners wore. Her top consisted of a black bra shirt that stopped right under her boobs. Her shoes consisted of black and orange yeezy sneakers.

Malachi sat in the corner with his camera watching Bambii's every move. He watched every encounter she had, and every conversation she had. He was mad that she even conversed with other men.

As Bambii was walking back to the bar, Malachi slickly grabbed her arm and stopped her. At first, she gasped but she relaxed a bit seeing Malachi.

"Let me talk to you privately." He whispered.

"I'm not doing privates tonight." Bambii replied with a small chuckle.

"I know, just let me holla at you." Malachi stated, now standing up. Bambii looked around for Joe and when they both made eye contact, Joe knew to secretly follow them.

Malachi took Bambii by the bathrooms where nobody could really see them. He grabbed her roughly and tried to kiss her, resulting in Bambii slapping him.

"What the hell Malachi?!" She yelled.

"You keep playing games. You know you want me. I want you. Just give me a chance." Malachi said, grabbing Bambii and cornering her in a corner.

"You're drunk. I don't want you. Get the fuck out of my way." Heaven yelled, trying to push her way through Malachi. Her mind was going crazy when she didn't see Joe nowhere near.

Malachi took one hand around her neck while the other groped her private area. Heaven tried to fight him off, but the surgery had took some of her strength away.

"Malachi move!" Heaven yelled, as her anxiety started kicking in. She hated small spaces and on top of everything she was scared. Looking in Malachi's eyes she used to see that he was just attracted to her, but tonight she saw nothing but pure evil.

"Aye what the fuck you doing?" Cane shouted, aggressively grabbing Malachi from Heaven. Cane had slammed him into the wall and put a gun to his head.

"I ain't doing nothing. Just talking to Bambii." Malachi chuckled.

Cane looked at Bambii and saw the tears in her eyes. His eyes then went black, as he pistol whipped Malachi to the ground. "Heaven come on!" He yelled watching her stand in a frozen state.

Seeing that she was in shock he picked her up and carried her to his headquarters. He texted one of his security guards to kick Malachi out. "And where the fuck was Joe?" He asked.

"I don't know, I thought he followed me but he never showed up." Heaven replied, wiping under her eyes. This was the first time that Joe had failed her, and honestly it hurted.

"Nah some ain't right, Joe wouldn't just leave you like that." Cane shook his head using the burner phone that him and the security guards communicated on to contact Joe.

"He touch you?" Cane asked, stopping his pacing in front of Heaven. Heaven was so dazed out about Joe that she didn't even hear Cane talking to her.

"Did he fucking touch you?!" Cane asked, gripping her chin in his hands. He wasn't trying to be mean but Heaven wasn't answering him as quickly as he wouldve like her to.

"Yes and he tried to kiss me." Heaven nodded her head.

Cane looked in her eyes to sense nothing but sacredness and released her chin. He was angry. Angry at the fact somebody violated his little sister. Angry that Joe wasn't there to protect her. Mostly angry that Heaven was scared.

"From now on, ole dude won't even be allowed back in here. As far as privates you not doing them until I say so." Cane stated, instantly snapping Bambii from her thoughts.

"Cane I'm fine—Heaven look at you! You ain't stopped trembling since I carried yo ass in here. You not doing them until I say so." Cane interrupted her, shouting. He wasn't mad with Heaven, but somehow he felt like it was his fault.

If he hadn't caught Malachi sooner, he knew that he would've done something to Heaven. If something were to happen to Heaven, Cane would go crazy.

"Your shift over, let's go." Cane mumbled. He watched as Heaven stood up slightly trembling. Heaven was way to stubborn. She was gonna listen to him though. If she didn't want to, he would suspend her just for her safety.

They walked back to the dressing room and while Heaven went to grab her things, Cane stood outside of the door checking the burner phone. Joe still hadn't responded to any of his texts, which made him frown.

"Aye you seen Joe?" Cane asked one of the security guards walking past him.

"Yeah, he just left in a grey van with a couple of dudes. That nigga who you had escorted out was driving." The security guard replied.

"The fuck!" Cane shouted.

"What?" Heaven asked, now in a sweat suit.

"Nothing, let's go." Cane shook his head. He was so confused, his mind was racing. Thoughts were flying through his head. He didn't want to believe the scenarios that he was coming up with.

Cane constantly bit the inside of his cheek as he walked Heaven to her car. What he was about to say would for sure piss her off, but it was for her good.

"Aye for right now don't come around here until I give you an all clear." He stated, stopping in front of Heaven's car. Heaven snapped her neck in Cane's direction.

"Cane why?!" She asked.

"Look just trust me on this shit. You need to stay away from here, and stay the hell away from Joe." Cane sighed, shaking his head. Right now he couldn't trust Joe.

"Joe? What's going on?"

"Look I don't know, I can't explain it, just listen to me a'ight?" Cane spoke, looking around the parking lot trying to spot the grey van.

Heaven smacked her lips.

"Where you about to go?" He asked turning his attention back to Heaven. He was frustrated and very paranoid. Joe was one his best workers, if he switched up then Cane was gone make him regret it.

"My other job since I clearly just got fired from here." Heaven replied, attitude laced in her voice. Cane only chuckled at her pettiness and stubbornness.

"Text me when you make it." He stated.

"Yea." Heaven waved off, getting in her car. Quickly starting the ignition, she put the car in gear and sped out of the parking lot. Cane watched all the way until she turned the corner for anything suspicious.

~~~~~~~
"She about to go to work now." Joe said watching the tracker cam go towards the hospital. He had slipped a tracking device under Heaven's car while Malachi was violating her.

"My man." Malachi smirked, dapping Joe up.

~
hey my loves

y'all Summer Walked about to drop and I already picked the wall I'm sliding down and throwing up on, wby?

This was supposed to be two chapters but eh whatever

Lol I swear Yanna is my wattpad diary, I tell her all my ideas for this book. If you haven't already go check out her book! Yanaaaa2x

First we have miss nevaeh getting in trouble at school, yall think she thought she was getting away with it?

Zylin whooped her but instantly felt bad, why y'all think so? Should he feel bad?

Y'all think Nevaeh earned that ass whooping?

So a month ago Heaven had surgery and until she's fully recovered she's a bottle girl, should she have just taken a break altogether?

Malachi was being extremely weird and creepy this chapter, how we feel about that moment he violated her?

Cane came to the mfn rescue since Joe ass didn't... did Cane handle it properly?

Is Cane overreacting by having Heaven stay away from the club? Or is he making the safe decision?

Last but not mfn least!!! WE HAVE A MF SNAKE! How y'all feeling about Joe and Malachi teaming up?

vote and comment pls!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 3.2K 26
"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i will not bother you anymore..i promise"...
5.3K 556 40
Incomplete yet complete love.
2.1M 101K 31
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.
480K 13.9K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.