✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

Bởi Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... Xem Thêm

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖

11.4K 797 1K
Bởi Novellafanfics

A/N: Yeah...I reposted this cuz of editing errors. WARNING: INAPPROPRIATE JOKES AND TRIGGERING WORDS!!!

He saw you as his fire,

He listens to you despite being a liar.
He yearned for warmth and bond,
As your family respond.
He followed you with loyalty...

Yet...

Why did you both left him in a world full of cruelty?

-Future timeline-

Muffled sounds of three men all bruised up from head to toe, quiver in fear from the pink haired man behind them. He was swallowing a pill as they just knelt on the ground, not dare to move an inch. Their teeth, clenching and biting on the cloth that is tied up in their mouth. "BRING DOWN BONTEN'S HAMMER OF JUDGEMENT ON THE TRAITORS!"  Sanzu yelled in authority and power.

Their scream was covered into muffled sounds that filled the area of the port. Sanzu walked over to the man in the middle as he couches down, his face placed near on the man's shoulder." Shush! Shush! Shush!" Sanzu hushed. "Pay attention to Mikey's words." Sanzu ordered as he awaits for his King's command. A man with white hair, plain black clothes, and a tattoo of Bonten on his neck. Silently munching on his dorayaki as he pauses for a moment. "Kill them." Mikey ordered, causing the men to plead for mercy as they scream through the cloth that's binding their sounds of helplessness.

"Shut up." Sanzu said as he points his gun at their heads and shot them without a second thought. "Those who don't fit in Bonten are scraps!" Sanzu smirked. The scars in each side of his mouth gone wide as he smiles like a psycho. "Make sure you properly clean the dead bodies," Kakucho stated sternly. "Crush and freeze it. Turn it into fish bait."Mochizuku, which is one of Bonten's executive suggests as he stood beside the Haitani brothers."Keep it in your heads everyone. Even between us, whoever betrays will eventually become scraps too."Koko chuckles while Takeomi stays silent as he places a cigarette in his lips." That's how Bonten works. Right...

"Hiroki?"

The silver-haired man just hummed in response while leaning his back against the green cargo behind him. He had a well-built body, wearing a black oxford polo shirt. The 2 buttons above it were opened, revealing his cleavage as he wore a golden cross necklace around his neck. His long sleeves were rolled up to his arm, showing the Bonten tattoo attached to his left arm.

His right hand was designed of a golden bracelet with a chain attached to his ring. Black pants and expensive black shoes to pair with it. And on his left and right hand are tattooed by the Kanjis, "Sin and Punishment."

Sanzu looked over at his group of cronies and ordered them to clean up the corpses. "This is the 3rd time this month we found another scrap in Bonten," Rindou said with a straight face. "They just wouldn't learn their lesson," Ran sighed as he walked side by side with his younger brother.

"Good job as always, Hiroki," Kakucho said in a not-so expressive tone of gratefulness, more like casual. "It was nothing," Tadashi responded nonchalantly. "It's been a long night. Say... does anyone want to go to the club with me?" Koko smirked. "I'm going if you're paying!" Sanzu chimed as he wraps his arm around Koko's neck. "You already stole my 36th black card!" Koko yelled as he kicks Sanzu off of hm.

"Sounds fun, I'm in," Rindou said in delight, followed by his older brother. "It's been a while since we've been out clubbing. What do you say, Mikey?" Ran suggests the offer. Mikey didn't respond as he hopped down the silver cage he used to sit in and walked away from the group.

"Guess that's a no..." Ran sighed. Mikey has always been like this. Not interested in having any kind of leisurely fun inside their organization and only focuses on giving off chaos and calamity towards the whole City of Tokyo. "What about you, Hiroki?" Rindou looks over to him while placing both of his hands inside his pockets. Tadashi fished out his iPhone X and looked at the time.

It was still pretty early before midnight, so he still has the time to have a little bit of fun. "Just don't keep me up till midnight," he said as he scratched the back of his neck and headed over to the group of men. "Looks like little Ares needs an ass to steam off," Sanzu teased. "Shut the fuck up, you addict," Tadashi seethed.

Ares. Was the alias that Tadashi made to cover up his true identity from the public. Including the entire underworld, only a few selective people know his real name. Which are mostly the important people inside Bonten and those who worked under him. And are chained with his loyalty. But you might be asking... why would he make an alias? Well, there's a specific reason for that, and you'll find out soon enough.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The loud bass of music filled the entire building as people from rich families partied to their heart's content. Children from wealthy families and even leaders of an organization gather up to have some fun as they dance under the disco ball of the club. Tadashi and the others were sitting in the VIP room, above the dance floor and facing the stage of the club.

Red curtains were hung on each side, except the one facing the front view. Sanzu, Rindou, and Koko were playing cards as Tadashi talked with Ran. "So... how's the little princess?" Ran asks. "Better as ever," Tadashi responded in a deadpan expression. "I heard her exams are finally over. Let her visit me and Rindou during the weekends. I missed her company so much." Ran said, feigning sorrow as he shows off a dramatic look of pity.

Tadashi just rolled his eyes in annoyance as he took another sip of his red wine. "Cassandra doesn't like visiting you guys," Tadashi said while swirling his glass of wine by his hand. "What a lie," Ran scoffed. Tadashi glanced at the grand stage before him as the lights all flicker at the main star for this night. It was the same popular stripper as always. Her name was Zia, but her nickname was Rose for the sake of the privacy of her carrier.

That's one of the main rules inside the club. If you're a worker, then you should never reveal your real name unless your manager or the head of the club orders you to do it. It isn't entirely necessary since half of the government is now corrupted by Bonten's power, but being careful is always a must.

Tadashi was never interested in anyone. He is only tempted, not interested. If he wants to fuck, then he does it. If he wants to kill, then he'll do it without restraints. Whether it would be fucking or killing, he's only doing it to let off some steam. The blonde stripper who is now performing on the grand stage suddenly shot a wink at Tadashi as she slides her body down the silver pole and moved up her ass, making every man drool.

"Woooaaah! Hiroki!" Rindou raised his voice in a teasing manner. "Looks like miss rose over there is sending you an invitation," Rindou chuckled. "That woman rarely ever send invitations," Koko said as he places his arms above the backrest of the sofa. "Wanna give her some off your shot?" Sanzu smirked. "I'm passing this one," Tadashi said as he puts his glass on the silver table. "Why not? She's hot," Rindou questions with a smirk on his face.

"Her ass is already wrecked with your cum Rindou," Tadashi stated as he crossed both of his legs. And placed his left arm above the backrest of the sofa. "Are you my stalker?" "It's written all over that fucking smug face of yours." Tadashi immediately responded as Rindou laughs his ass off. Tadashi was already used to his friend's stupid jokes as he focuses his gaze back on the stage. After a few minutes, his phone vibrated inside his pockets. He took it out, then turned it on, seeing notification of receiving a text message before he proceeds to press on it.

_______________________________

CASSANDRA

Onii-sama, when are you coming back?

_______________________________

It was a text message from his little sister. He glances up at the time, and it was already 11:41. Tadashi is already a grown man and doesn't need some kind of a curfew, like a child. But when it comes to his little sister, he has no reason to spoil her and make time with her every day.

"I gotta go," Tadashi said as he stood up from the sofa and placed his phone inside his pocket. "Already?" Ran uttered, "Did the little princess call for you?" Sanzu asks with a smile on his face. Tadashi didn't answer as he just went out of the VIP room, leaving the group. "Tell her to call me next time!" Rindou yelled, only gaining a middle finger from Tadashi.

He went past a bunch of people dancing and peacefully got out of the building. He fished out his car keys from his other pocket and clicked on the button to unlock the door of his red Ferrari. He went inside, then closed the door beside him. Before he drove off, he texted a quick message to his sister.

_______________________________
CASSANDRA

Onii-sama, when are you coming back?

I'm heading back now.

_______________________________

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Half an hour later, he finally arrives at his beloved mansion as he parks his car in the basement, right next to the other 26 cars he bought. He made his way to the elevator and went inside. He pressed button number 1, that's going to head straight to the main hall. After a few seconds, the elevator made a Ting sound before it slides the silver doors open. "Welcome back, master." Daisaku, Tadashi's butler ever since he was a child, greeted him as Tadashi stepped outside of the elevator.

"Where's Cassandra?" Tadashi asks as he took off his gold jewelry in his right hand and handed it over to the maid, who will take it to his room. "My lady is inside her room," his butler answered. "What is she doing?" Tadashi asks. His butler didn't answer for a moment, thinking of the consequences that will befall her if he tells him. "I'm asking you a question, Daisaku," Tadashi said in a cold demeanor as the silence of his most trusted aid throughout his childhood doesn't respond to him.

"...My lady... has been reading a new book that piqued her interest..." He said softly, Tadashi paused for a moment, then sighed. That girl never listens to whatever he says, causing him to get irritated at times, losing his cool. Tadashi combs his hair and stopped on the middle of his scalp as he furrowed his brows.

"I get it, I'll just talk to her," Tadashi said before heading back inside the elevator once again, causing a small sigh of relief to come out of his butler's mouth. Tadashi rarely gets mad, but when does, it never ends well for him and his sister. He was only teaching her to be obedient and was doing it for her own good. He did everything for her sake, including to those people...

He was doing the right thing.

He believes it.

It was only her that was the problem.

If he doesn't teach her to obey him.

Then, she'll end up like you.

A/N: Next Bonus Chapter of this Au will be posted tomorrow.
And also, Happy belated Halloween everyone! I hope I made you all confused before you all start to read the main spook for this bonus chapter by tomorrow. And no, this plot isn't part of the original plot in my book. It's just an au where everything goes down to hell. 😇

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...