Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Part 36(Toxic Silence)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 12(Realization)

3K 156 12
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying the story...so let's continue without any further discussion...
___________________________________
Kartik and naira were working in the office...naira was in the conference room for a meeting, while kartik was instructing the junior employees as per naira's order...

Naira came out of the conference room and saw some girls drooling over kartik...they were finding excuses of work to be with him...
Naira didn't like it at all...she was jealous that why these girls were drooling over her kartik...but suddenly she thought why was she being jealous, not that he was her boyfriend...

NAIRA(to herself): Mei jealous kyu ho rhi hu...kartik toh sirf mera best friend h naa...kahi mei usse pyar toh nhi krti...bhagwaan g pls koi ishara dedo...

She saw kartik laughing and giggling with a girl...she felt bad nd angry too...she closed her eyes nd saw her moments with kartik...his laughter, his smile, his pj's, his hugs...she opened her eyes with happiness...

NAIRA(herself): Mtlb mei kartik se p.pya.ar...krti hu...omg, I love kartik...mujhe apne kittu se pyar ho gya...O God...I m so happy...I love u mera kittu...I really love u...
Abse tum puri tarah se meri responsibility...kisi ko bhi tumhe hurt krne nhi dungi...I'll protect u mera bachaa...I promise baby...bss ek baar yeh confirm ho jaye ki tum bhi mujhse pyar krte ho, fir mei tumhe propose krungi...we'll be one kartik...

Naira then looked towards him...still some girls were drooling over him...she went towards him nd said...

NAIRA:(sternly) Kartik...in my cabin now...they can do it themselves(looking angrily towards the girls)

Kartik was shocked at her behavior nd he was somewhat scared too afterall it was the first time after they became friends that she behaved sternly with him
...he thought that may be he had done something...he got tears in his eyes at the mere thought of losing her...he went in her cabin to see her sitting angrily on her chair...he sat on his knees at some distance holding his ears...

Naira was shocked to see him kneeling down in front of her, with teary eyes...

KARTIK(shaking a bit due to crying) I m sorry mam...pls forg.i.ive me...mene k.kuch... nhi kiya...Mei toh bss unhe kaam smjha rha tha...I m...s.sorry...

Naira now realized that she spoke sternly with him for the first time after they started living together...
She knew he might be scared of her anger...she went towards him and came to his level...she held him from his shoulders softly, not to scare him...

NAIRA: Kartikk...kuch nhi kiya tumne...mera kittu koi galti kr h nhi skta...I m sorry mene dara diya na tumhe...but mere kittu ko apni nairu se drne ki zroorat nhi..
..mei kbhi tumhe khudse dur nhi krungi...vo toh vo ladkiya tumhe faltu mei preshan kr rhi thi...jan bujh ke tumse baat krne ke excuses dhund rhi thi...isliye unhe dra ke rkhna zaroori tha...tumhe nhi...pls apni nairu ko maaf krdo(cutely holding ears)

Kartik wiped his tears nd held her hands from her ears, nodding in no...he hugged her tightly nd hid his face in her shoulder...naira too hugged him tightly keeping one hand on his neck...

KARTIK: I know tum yhi sochti hogi ki mei itna weird kyu hu..itni jaldi emotional ho jata hu..mei tumhe apne past ke baare mei btana chahta hu...I trust u, but dar lgta h kahi tum mujhe chodke na chali jao...mei nhi reh skta tumhare bina...but aaj mei tumhe sab bta dunga apne baare mei...phir tum mujhe accept kro ya na kro vo tumhari marzi...

Naira broke the hug nd made him sit on the couch...she locked the door nd sat with him holding his face in her palms...

NAIRA: I promise mei tumhe judge nhi krungi..na kbhi tumhe chodke jaungi...I trust u kartik....
Tum mujhe aaj sham ko ghar ja ke sb bta dena...kuch mtt chupana
...apni sara pain khatam kr do aaj.
...u deserve happiness kartik nd I promise ki u'll be happy after sharing ur pain...

Kartik hugged her feeling content.
...but then he realized that why he had the fear of her leaving her...why he wanted her to always be beside him...why he wanted to be in her arms forever..
..he was confused..he closed his eyes nd naira's smiling face came in front of his eyes...he realized that he was in love with his nairu.
...he hugged her more tightly nd kept caressing her hairs...naira too felt happy being in his arms..she snuggled more into him
...she had the feeling that kartik to loved her, so decided to propose him today itself after he told about his past...

They broke the hug nd joined their foreheads together...kartik cupped her face nd kissed her forehead...naira smiled feeling his touch...

KARTIK: Chalo ab lunch krte h..mene tumhare favorite rajma chawal bnaye h...mei leke aata hu...

Naira smiled at him...he brought the lunch...served it in a plate...naira locked the door properly nd looked towards him, admiring him...she went towards him hugged him out of happiness.
..kartik was shocked but seeing her happy, he too hugged her tightly...naira kept her head in the crook of his neck...kartik kissed her hairs...

NAIRA:(still in his arms) Aaj mei tumhare haathon se khaungi pls...I know hum office mei h..but mene door lock kr diya...tum khilaoge na mujhe kittu...

KARTIK: Offcourse kyu nhi khilaunga tumhe...muh kholo nairu...

She opened her mouth nd he fed her, still side hugging her...she found it amazing...she too fed him...like this they finished their lunch...

NAIRA:Wow khana boht acha bna tha...thankuu kartik..tum boht ache cook ho...aage se mujhe jb bhi bread pakoda ya rajma chawal khana hoga toh mei tumhe bolungi...tum mujhe bna ke khilana...

Kartik nodded smiling at her...she hugged him tightly...

KARTIK:(hugging her back) Kya baat h...aaj baat baat pe hug kr rhi ho...tum thik ho na nairu...

NAIRA: Hnn..mei thik hu..bss mujhe tumhare pas rhna h aise h...tumhari baahon mei...pls mujhe huggy krke rkhna...I need ur huggy...

KARTIK: As my nairu says...tumhe huggy chahiye(she nodded) ( he hugged her more tightly) Ab thik h...(she nodded with a smile)

Kartik kissed her forehead nd kept his chin above her head holding her tightly in his embrace...they were lost in each other...
___________________________________
Screen freezes...
That's all for today..hope u guys r going to like...do comment nd vote nd u may also give suggestions...

PRECAP: kartik's past nd naira's beautiful nd unique proposal...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
55K 3K 20
Hello everyone and here I am publishing a new story on kaira which is a bit different from my (ongoing) previous story. My story will begin before Ka...
50.7K 3.1K 22
The story is about an arrogant film star KARTIK GOENKA who falls for his crazy fan NAIRA...How? Peep in to know😉 Cover by: @Suk-24
30.4K 1.2K 14
kartik and naira , both are happily married. one day naira and manish get into an accident. naira lost her memories. how will kartik and the family w...