Forbidden Princess

Galing kay PoojaBagchi

After receiving around 📖 50K Reads - 5.96K Votes ❤, and numerous encouraging and appreciating comments by... Higit pa

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36

EPILOGUE

2.4K 101 28
Galing kay PoojaBagchi

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

🧚‍♀️: After getting so much of your appreciations and love for this story , I had decided to write an Epilogue .... just and only for you guyz.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

RIVALS FOREVER... (complete) is my 2nd book I've penned. Give it a chance, just like the way you gave it to this book. I'm sure you won't regret reading it.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Sharing a beautiful Fan Art created by Athena_Roy for this book.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

After 10 years

" Krishna !! ... Arjun !!... Where are you Both?? " Called Nandini taking the names of her twin Sons while restlessly looking everywhere in the palace.

" What Happened, sweetheart ?? " Asked Siddharth, appearing behind her.

Nandini turned back to look at him.
" Since when I've been calling Krishna and Arjun but see ?? ... Can't find them anywhere. These boys are getting out of my control every day. And I'm -- " Nandini complains in one breath about their mischievous sons to her husband, but suddenly pauses in the middle. Her eyes gets stuck at something, which she could see out of the window nearby.

" What are they doing there...??" She asked, fixing her eyes out of the window.

She spotted Krishna and Arjun at the corner of the boundary wall of the palace.

Saying that, she instantly makes her way towards them without uttering another word to her husband. Probably to give them a scolding of the day.

"Don't yell at them, Nandini. They are just nine years old kids." Said Siddharth and started to follow his wife wherever she was heading to.

"You are the one who is turning them into monkeys and giving me a headache every day." Nandini scolded Siddharth for defending boys in advance while walking on her way.

" Hey, what did I do ??" asked Siddharth while following her.
Within no time, both the parents reach to their kids.

" What are you doing here, boys ?? I've been searching for you in every corner of this palace like crazy." Yelled Nandini glaring at them, placing her hands on her hips. Siddharth also followed and stood beside her.
" Wait !! - What is that??" Queried Nandini to the boys as soon as her eyes fell on something.

" Mama Look at this Pigeon, It's bleeding." Said Krishna holding a wounded pigeon on his little hands.

" Oh dear God !! ... yes, it is .... What happened?? " Said their mother in her concerned voice.

"We were playing a little far from here, then suddenly Krishna noticed something lying down and fluttering nearby. When we went near to it. We found that was a pigeon which was wounded and was bleeding too. We heard your call for us, but we couldn't just go, leaving it here alone. So, We immediately rushed near it to help, But That's when We were attacked by an eagle. It was probably hunting it and must have wanted to kill it." Narrated Arjun in his cute voice.

" Yes Mama, and Arjun bravely shooed the eagle away with his slingshot and saved us from its attack" said Krishna with same child like voice which sounded like a cuckoo.

" Are you boys okay.... ??" Queried Nandini being worried about her sons while quickly scrolling her eyes on their little bodies to see a trace of any injury.

" We are fine, mama" Said the little boys together.

" But next time if something like this happens. You will call anybody who is there around you and try not to handle such situations alone. You could have got hurt my little babies" instructed Nandini for their safety.

"Okay mama." both the boys agreed to their mother.

" Can we take it to the Royal doctor for its treatment??" Requested Krishna for immediate treatment of this pigeon.

" Yes, of course, why not ??" Nandini immediately permitted them for the same. Getting the permission from their mother, Krishna instantly started to walk and so did Arjun.

" And next time when I am calling your names, please answer me back." said Nandini scolding them a little while they started to walk away.

Arjun was on his way with his brother but stopped in the middle and ran back to his father and said
" Father, Mama is angry again. Please take her to the poolroom."

" Pool Room ?? ...why there ?" Siddharth asked Arjun being confused. Nandini too looked at the boy, being puzzled.

" Yes father, whenever mama is angry, you take her to the poolroom and when she returns she looks happy and her anger is all gone." Said Arjun innocently.

Nandini eyes widens in shock and embarrassment to hear this from her little son, who said everything innocently. She slowly rolls her eyes to Siddharth to find him shocked as well.

Nandini shakes her head and speaks to change this embarrassing topic.
"G - Go now .....help your brother. ... go ... go."

Arjun runs back to catch up with his waiting brother Krishna.

" Did you hear what he just said ??" Nandini asked her husband in her serious, shocked tone.

" What can I say .... ?? Our Kids are smart and highly observant ??" Said Siddharth keeping his eyes on his sons who were trailing inside the palace.

" But he is right ... " Said Siddharth, than brings his lips closer to Nandini's ear and whispers in his naughty tone.
" Let's go to the poolroom then, shall we ?? "

" Siddharth !!??. You're just -!! " Exclaimed Nandini in her annoyed tone looking back at him with her pinched brows.
" Ah - God knows, how am I going to handle these three kid?? " She said, rolling her eyes.

Siddharth chuckles a bit to see his wife's cute, frustrated face as a reaction to this.

After a small pause, Siddharth speaks
" Krishna is just like you .... Kind, humble, generous and always ready to help others."

" And Arjun is just like you ..... noble, smart, brave and always stands for good." said Nandini addressing her husband. A soft smile played in both of their lips while talking about the wonderful qualities of their children.

" All I just want them to be a good human being. " Said Nandini looking at the entrance from where both the boys went in.

" Don't worry. They will be. After all, they are our kids. We will guide them to be." Assured Siddharth to his wife and brought his hand on her shoulder to give her a side hug and pressed her shoulder to him.

If you have liked this story, then leave a Comment/Review in the comment section as a small pay off for this absolutely free book.
Few words of appreciation for this hard work of mine is what Im expecting from you. I don't think I'm asking anything huge.
I hope you'll keep my request and pay me by your precious views a Votes. Love, and hugs.

Hey !!
with a very heavy heart I'm informing you that ...
After getting around 50 K+ Reads and 5.96K Votes and your so many appreciative comments on my first story FORBIDDEN PRINCESS. It got DELETED 😱😱🤯🤯😱😱😭😭😭😭 (It was an accident and I didn't even have a tinch of hint when it even happened.) leaving me devastated and heavily sad. And all your Votes and amazing comments disappeared in a blink.

So, I'm re-posting the entire story for the 2nd time and I'm just requesting you to do nothing much but please Vote all the chapters of Forbidden Princess and kindly leave your review on it. If you do the needful I'll be very very grateful of you.

Please help this story to regain it's lost place. 🙏🏼🙏🏼😭.

Regards,
Pooja Roy Bagchi - Author.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

608K 34.6K 64
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...
315K 15.2K 36
_COMPLETED_ #2 in HATE Series Fabulous 😍 Cover by @weirdosaurs (I don't have any words to describe that how much I loved this cover😍) This book is...
441K 16K 87
Hey guys ! If you are reading this , that means you are already given the chance to this book so thank you so much and please do read my book further...
1.3M 43.6K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...