Jurassic Love (human Blue x O...

By Mintyy77

Blue was a human raptor hybrid along with her 3 sisters. They grew up together usually in captivity. The only... More

What the characters look like
First day
Day 2
A little progress
Good news
Growing feelings
Some Embarrassment
An unexpected night
Oh no!
Confetion
A date
A slight problem
Final battle
Ment for each other
Thank you and a question

Final update (spin-off story is now out)

829 11 1
By Mintyy77

Hello everybody I just wanted to announce that the spin-off to this story named Brute Raptor Love is now out. It follows Nate and Echo's side of the story and how their love came to be.

Here's the cover of the story btw, sorry for tracing, I don't really know how to draw and I just wanted to get it done as quick as I could.

Anyways thank you all for reading and enjoying this story and I really hope you enjoy the spin-off, anyways have a great day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 31 8
Reader is the secret daughter of Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler. She's amazing at training raptors and knows all her research. She has all the qualitie...
3.6K 137 10
22 years... 22 years since the fall of the ill-fated Jurassic Park. Now Jurassic World has come into the light and set out to achieve the goals the f...
21.8K 380 21
The reader was made at the lab when Owen had worked there for a few years. Now she hides out with him and his raptors, while she can be in different...
11.7K 297 20
They all know he is Alpha but they also know he isn't one of them until he became one. He raised them since hatchlings and their pack bond was deep u...