Memories

Από YourLocalWeebTrash08

When you wake up, you don't remember anything, not even your own name. After being told that your life was no... Περισσότερα

Authors note
Pt.1 Hello again
Pt.2 Reputation to uphold
Pt.3 Studing with a familar
Pt.4 Can we be friends...still?
Pt.6 Is this right?
Pt.7 I want you...
Pt.8 Complicated
Pt.9 Date
Pt.10 night of fun
Pt.11 Thanksgiving
Pt.12 why?
Pt. 13 Lies
Pt.14 Remember
Pt.15 Assult
Pt.16 future time
Pt.17 I'm done
Pt.18 New
Epilogue
This is the end

Pt.5 I love you...

38 3 4
Από YourLocalWeebTrash08

The weekend was finally here. I decided I would invite over Eren, Mikasa and Armin so we could all hang out together. I got my room ready with a small snack plater on the coffee table near the foot of my bed. I put down a flat cream colored cushion for all of us to sit on. I played some anime songs but in Lo-Fi in the background and waited for them to get here.

Armin and Mikasa came first together because they were nieghbors and lives about two minutes away.

"Hello y/n."  They both said at the same time.

We all laughed.

"Hello you guys." I said stepping to the side and letting them walk by.

They waited on my couch while I made as a large pitcher full of sweet tea. I was mixing together the sugar when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." Armin yelled for the front room and I heard the door open a few seconds after that.

"Thank you! And welcome Eren!" I yelled still mixing it.

"Good afternoon y/n, Armin and Mikasa." Eren said, making his way to the living room couch.

"Good afternoon." I said smiling, while tapping the tea off the large spoon and putting the lid over top.

I brought the rest of the snacks, a few games and the others upstairs. I put the pitcher down in the center of the coffee table and joined them on the small couch I had in the corner of my room.

We ended up moving down to the floor and playing 'Sorry'. Armin won the first round, Eren won the second and I won the third. We were in the middle of the fourth round. Mikasa was the only one who hadn't won a round yet. She and I had never played the game before so we were still trying to figure out the moves and rules.

"Come on Mikasa hurry up!" Armin whined.

She was trying to figure out if she would go backwards or forward with the card she pulled. She could go backward and knock Eren off the board because we was on his last piece, or go forward and be able to put her piece at home.

"I'm trying!" She was moving her piece back and forth.

She finally knocked Eren's piece off the board then put it back at the start of his home.

"Thank you!" I yelled picking up a card quickly. 'Move forward eleven of change places with an opponent.

I looked around the board. Armin was all the way across the board, Eren was back at his started and Mikasa was a few spots ahead of my which was closer to my start.

I looked over at Mikasa. "I'm sorry." I said picking up our pieces and swapping them.

"You little shit." She laughed and poured a glass full of the tea.

"It is what it is." I said in a smug way.

"Well, that's not good." Eren said.

Mikasa slapped my arm then pointed to the board. I looked down and all of Armin's pieces were at his start.

"How did you do that Armin!?" I yelled because now he had won.

"While you and Mikasa were laughed about you swapping pieces, Armin had enough to move his piece to his slide and get back to his home slot." Eren said popping a grape into his mouth.

"Okay well Armin got to two wins so let's play a different game. Unless you guys wanna do something else.

"Oh let's go to the living space on the second floor and play twister." Armin shot up and said.

"That's not a bad idea Eren said and grabbed the snack platter.

We all went downstairs and I grabbed the game. The other cleared the space and I set up the game.

"Here I'll spin first. Loser spins next round." I said picked up the spinner and flicking it hard.

"Right hand red." I called out and they placed them down.

"Left foot blue." They put their foots down in a way to get in a comfortable spot so they would touch or get tired.

"Left hand green." I said.

Mikasa twisted a little bit, while Armin and Eren just reached down.

"Right hand yellow."

This time the all struggled to get in the right spots.

"Oh this one gonna be hard, right foot in the air.

Because Mikasa was under Armin and Eren was over Mikasa they all rested their foots on each other.

"Does that really count?" I asked about to spin again.

"I mean no it's not in the air but it's not on the mat. Last time I checked it meant don't have that body part on the mat." Eren said trying to stay off the ground.

"Whatever." I shrugged and spun it. "Left foot red."

"Y/n that's behind me!" Mikasa laughed trying to spin around to put her foot on the spot.

Armin and Eren had no problem because they were already facing it so they just moved their foot down to it.

Mikasa finally fell having the other two follow behind her.

"Okay I guess I'm spinning this round." Mikasa said standing up trying to find her balance.

"Here you are." I smiled and handed her the spinner.

"Okay, left foot green." She called and we all placed our foots on one of the green spots.

"Left hand yellow." We all bent down and put our hands on yellow.

After about four minutes we were totally twisted all over the place and I was totally spread over the mat. I was over top of Eren's head and Armin legs while both of them were crossed under me.

"Left foot in the air." Mikasa said proudly and smiled at us.

"Mikasa that's the only foot I'm stable on." I said. My other foot was just barely touching the ground.

"Well then I guess we know who's losing this round." She said smugly.

I lifted my foot then fell over top of Eren. "I'm so sorry Eren." I said muffled trying to get my face out of his chest.

I lifted myself off of him and found my eyes meeting his. I stared at them for a while. I could get lost in them for days. He stared back at me, time felt as it were stopped. Then I got the thought "I'm in love with Eren Jaeger"

"Are you okay?" Eren asked, I then realized I was still on top of him.

"Sorry." I said standing up.

We played a few more rounds and ate dinner. Armin and Mikasa left because there parents had a dinner to go to so it was just me and Eren.

"Hey do you wanna watch a movie." I asked cleaning up the platter from earlier.

"Sure, we can watch the new 'My hero' movie, it came out yesterday.

"Sounds great."

I went downstairs and made us a bag of popcorn while washing the other dishes. Then I poured us one big cup of coke and put I two straws, a clear one for me and a green one for Eren. I but the popcorn in one bowl and grabbed it. I brought them upstairs and saw Eren had already made a fort and theater for us to watch.

"How did you set this up so quickly?" I said amazed and put down the food and drinks.

"I used to do this all the time as a kid." He said rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Well then let's get this movie started." I half clapped and laid down on the blanked and pillows.

Eren played the movie on my laptop and we watched. I popped a few pieces of popcorn in my mouth. It then dropped when I saw everyone it there new outfits.

"Oh my." I said with my eye focused on Todoroki, he was my favorite.

I leaned over to take a sip of the coke. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over at Eren.

"Hmm?" I hummed still drinking.

"That's my straw y/n." He said with a smile and I looked down.

It was his.

"Oh I'm so sorry Eren." I said embarrassed, pulling away from the straw quickly.

He chuckled low and went back to the screen. I did the same.

Eren's pov:

By the time that the credits showed, y/n was already sleeping. It was only seven twenty-eight. I closed the laptop and started taking the dishes back downstairs. I rinsed them of and put them in the dishwasher so I could start it. When I went back upstairs I stared taking down the fort. I left y/n sleeping there with the pillows and blankets she was on until I was done.

When the room was finally cleaned, I picked up y/n at brought her to her bed. I made sure to flip the blanket downwards so when I put her down I could just place them over top of her. After I did, I stared. I didn't do anything but stare. The moonlight coming from her window hit her face perfect. She was absolutely stunning. "I love you y/n." Planted a small kiss on her forehead.

I made sure her room was totally clean so she wouldn't have to clean it tomorrow. I flopped down on her couch and looked at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and slept.

flashback

"Who's she?" I nudged Jean and looked at the hottie dancing in the middle on the room.

"That's y/n. She's one of our friends." Jean said taking a sip of his drink.

She was perfect in every way. I wanted that girl. I walked over to her and pulled her close to me.

"Y/n? If I'm not mistaken." I said spinning her.

"Correct, and who might you be?" She grabbed my hand.

"Jaeger, Eren Jaeger." I said placing my hand on her hip.

She smiled at me and we danced for a few seconds.

"Well hello Eren." She smiled and pulled away.

End of flashback

When I woke up the next morning y/n was still sleeping. I exited the room and went downstairs.

"Eren?!" M/n asked in a harsh tone.

"Good morning Mrs.m/n." I said trying to get around what she might ask me.

"Why are you here? I made it very clear what I said to you!" She started yelling at me.

"Pardon me but please be quite, y/n is still sleeping." I said looking upstairs.

"Since when did you care about y/n? You trying do something again now that she's awake and doesn't remember?" She asked getting closer to my face.

"No ma'am. This time is for real. I really love her and what to treat her the best that I can." I was serious, I regret everything that I did last year.

"Yeah right, until I see I won't believe anything that just came out of your mouth. I want you to keep your distance from y/n. Until you show me that I can believe you...I'll think about you seeing jet more often." She turned to me quickly and pointed her finger in my face. "But I swear on my life if you do anything like that again to y/n I will end you, even if I go to jail for it."

"Yes ma'am." I said turning away and waking out the door.

Y/n's pov

Eren wasn't there when I got up. I didn't know if he slept somewhere else or went home. I don't remember getting in bed last night, I was still in the shorts and over-sized shirt I put in yesterday. I went to the living room on the first floor, my mother looked stressed when I got there.

"Are you okay mom?" I asked putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Oh yes, I'm fine. Will you sit and talk with me. It's not bad, I just want to know I few things. She motioned her hand over to the couch and I jumped into a comfortable spot.

"So I see you're hanging out with Eren, a lot." She said sitting down facing me.

"Yeah, I mean it was only going to be to study and work for the project, but he's a fun person to be with. And he's nice and really cute, I mean yeah he did pop off on me one time but-"

"Pop off? You mean like, yelled at you." My other asked, she looked very alert.

"No, well yes but it was my fault. I think I pushed too hard on something." I said looking at the hand that were in my lap.

"Ugh." She sighed and slouched back on the couch. "I'm telling you this again y/n, be careful around him."

"I know, but why do you want me to be so careful?"

"Y/n you just came out a coma and hanging out why someone you've never meet before. I just want to make sure you can trust this person."

"I do, I really do. And I promise, I'll be careful." I said standing up and going to my room.

When I got there I flopped on my bed, what was this guy going to me. I smiled a twirled around to look at the ceiling.

Eren Jaeger...I love you...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

29.6K 796 13
"𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧." Eren x Black Reader
1.1K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
10.7K 318 8
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐗 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞�...
34.9K 679 27
𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 and 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩) "𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘠/𝘕... 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺...