Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

twelve

23.8K 1.6K 738
By jasdarealDON

*Please be aware that Daloni is turning five and not six! I decided to change his age!!

"Happy Birthday to Daloni, Happy Birthday to you." Everyone sang, crowding Daloni's bed. The cake was being held by Heaven, while Zylin recoded and Jayda took pictures.

The night that everything went down Jayda and Heaven had thought that Daloni had passed away when it was the total opposite. Daloni's neurologist had said that there was no longer cancer in his brain. On top it all, they had winged Daloni off of his machines, and surprisingly he did well without them.

Heaven had cried that whole night because she had thought that God called Daloni home, when in reality he sent a miracle. Daloni still had cancer in his bone and lungs but Doctor Grey said that he was making a turn for the better.

"Mommy." Daloni whimpered, doing his hands in grabbing motions. He didn't quite have his energy back and he would have to learn how to do a lot of things again. One thing that he didn't forget was Heaven and Spider Man.

"It's your birthday papa. Look blow." Heaven grinned, carefully bending the cake down so that Daloni could attempt to blow out his candles. Trying to blow the candles out, Daloni instead blew spit all over the cake making everyone chuckle.

"So uh, I got cupcakes, I'm sure y'all don't want spit cake." Heaven stated, sitting the cake on the night stand. Heaven had invited all of the nurses on the floor and Daloni's doctors to his celebration. The room was packed out.

Daloni continued reaching for Heaven just trying to get some sleep. Heaven had gotten him a customized Spider-Man hospital gown, and even a Spider Man mask.

"With great power, comes great responsibility!" The human sized Spider Man yelled, entering into Daloni's room.

"Pider Man!" Daloni yelled, pointing at the person who was dressed as his favorite villain. Zylin made sure he got all of it on video, so that Heaven could go back and watch it later.

"Papa Spider Man came to see you!" Heaven grinned, tickling Daloni. Daloni fell into a fit of laughter excited that he was meeting Spider Man.

"Pider Man, Pider Man!" Da'loni yelled, trying to get out of his bed. Heaven quickly stopped him, being that he hadn't walked in a while she didn't want him to fall. Instead she picked him up. She ignored the pain in her side, although Jayda and Zylin caught her facial expression.

"Are you the birthday boy?" The fake character asked, poking Daloni's nose.

"Pider Man!" Daloni yelled, throwing his hands in the air as a big smile grazed his face. He didn't know what the man had said, he just knew Spider Man.

"Jay get us a picture." Heaven said.

Jayda happily took their picture as Daloni stared at the character. Heaven was smiling big, making everyone in the room coo. Everyone in the room could see the happiness that Daloni and Heaven brought to each other and they were just glad that Daloni never gave up.

"You want Spider Man to hold you?" Heaven asked.

Although he loved Spider Man, he didn't want anybody else holding him if it wasn't Heaven. Heaven only chuckled and turned around to see Zylin recording everyone talking and engaging with one another.

"Arm." Daloni stated trying to show Spider Man his muscles.

"You got some big muscles." The man replied, touching Daloni's arm.

"Say thank you." Heaven smiled. Daloni only smiled and waved at the man. Heaven looked down at Daloni and saw his eyes fighting to stay open. She figured it was time for everyone to clear out.

"Thank you all for coming. As y'all know Daloni loves Spider Man, and I'm really glad he got to meet him today. If you guys want to give him any gifts he loves anything with Spider Man or trucks. He's getting tired, so y'all ain't gotta leave but y'all gotta get up outta here." Heaven said, thanking everyone for coming.

Some laughed, while others grabbed leftover food and cupcakes. Zylin ended the recording and started helping clean up. He had promised Heaven that he would take care of cleaning. He just wanted her to spend time with Daloni.

"Jay can you get him right quick?" Heaven asked. She seriously had to pee and if she held it any longer she would pee herself. Something she hasn't done since she was six.

"Of course." Jayda nodded, attempting to grab Daloni from Heaven.

"No." Daloni shook his head.

"Papa I'll be right back." Heaven told him, trying to hand him over to Jayda. Daloni shook his head and pointed to the bed. He wanted Heaven to lay with her.

Jayda did what she used to do with Angel and grabbed Daloni quickly so that Heaven could slip out of the room. Daloni only looked at Jayda and pointed to the door. "Mommy."

"She'll be back boo." Jayda nodded.

Daloni tried his best squirming out of Jayda's arms. His whines filled the room, resulting in her just putting him back in the bed. It was obvious he didn't like to be held unless it was by Heaven.

"Li man love Heaven." Zylin chuckled, sitting in a chair across from Daloni's bed.

"Hell yes, that's the only person he be wanting. I swear she saved his life." Jayda nodded, sitting next to Daloni making sure that he wouldn't fall out the bed.

"Believe it or not, I feel like they saved each other's life." Zylin shrugged. Daloni saved Heaven's life without even trying. The way Heaven treated Daloni was like he was her son by blood. Zylin was sure that neither one of them could live without each other.

Sharon peeked in the room with a small smile. "Somebody had a birthday party. Is there any cake or pizza left?" She asked.

Before Jayda could even respond, Heaven came up behind Sharon and scoffed. "No ain't nothing left." She stated. Sharon had big balls thinking that she would get any of Daloni's birthday food.

Sharon let out a bitter laugh and walked away.

"I'll slap her just for having the balls to think she was getting any of his shit." Heaven mugged, putting all of Daloni's gifts in one spot. She decided that they would open them later.

"Don't let her get to you, it's his day she don't deserve your joy." Jayda stated. She saw how quick Heaven had gotten and the last thing she wanted was for Heaven to get mad on Daloni's day.

Heaven nodded her head and attempted to pick up one of the heavier gift bags. Zylin and Jayda watched as she winced and tried to play it off. Heaven had refused the rib surgery. She wasn't having it until they allowed her to see Daloni. Once they finally did, she had said that she would schedule it for a later time.

"Stop, sit down." Zylin instructed, taking the bag out of her hand. Zylin didn't agree with Heaven on the whole surgery thing. In fact that had a disagreement because Heaven wouldn't listen. He understood that she was scared for Daloni, but he wanted her to realize that her health mattered too.

"When are you scheduling it?" Jayda asked.

"I don't know." Heaven shrugged nonchalantly.

"Well you need to do it quickly. How you want to be here for him, but won't have the surgery. If you don't have the surgery you and I both know what will happen so stop being stubborn and book the damn surgery." Jayda stated.

Jayda never sugar coated anything with Heaven. Whether she wanted to hear it or not Jayda always kept it real and raw. If Heaven needed to hear it, Jayda wasn't going to beat behind the bush.

"Fine, I'll book it Friday." Heaven mumbled. Jayda had a way with words with Heaven. Heaven always listened to Jayda, because Jayda never steered her in the wrong direction.

"Tired. Lay with me." Daloni whimpered, reaching for Heaven.

Heaven wasted no time getting in the bed with Daloni and letting him cuddle to her chest. "I talked to the lady." She stated, with a small smile.

"And what did she say?" Jayda and Zylin asked at the same time.

"She said we can start the process." Heaven grinned.

~
hey my loves

I know y'all was a little nervous from last chapter honestly I couldn't let my baby die. So we got some GREAT NEWS!! How we feeling about Daloni's progress?

Fyi: he still won't have a facelcaim until probably the middle part of the book!!

And before the annoying people come, some people do make big U-Turns in a day so don't come and say "That's not possible"

He made it to see his birthday, I think that's why I'm
more happy, he proved his doctors and that board wrong period!

Y'all think he enjoyed his party considering the fact that he still has to get his energy back?

Heaven even seems to be happier, don't y'all think?

Lol he accidentally spit on the cake i thought that was adorable..

So how we feel about Heaven denying the surgery? Is she being stubborn?

Did Jayda tell her what she needed to hear?

Last but not least, what y'all think Heaven's talking about ?? What lady did she talk to?

Expect a time skip next chapter!

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 604 9
𝐍𝙱𝐀𝚅𝐎𝙽- 𝘐𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦.
18.6K 865 46
Your a fallen soldier angel your vaggies big sister
10.8K 744 25
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝...
376K 22.2K 40
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..