š…šžšÆšžš« ~sunki~

By dazedjungwon

a painfully slow adventure of two idiots finding out that love exists !lowercase is intended in this story! 怊... More

į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 0 įµ‡ā±įµ’Ė¢
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 1 įµ‰Ė£į¶œŹ°įµƒāæįµįµ‰ Ė¢įµ—įµ˜įµˆįµ‰āæįµ—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 2 Ė¢į¶œŹ°įµ’įµ’Ė” įµ—įµ’įµ˜Ź³
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 3 įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ‡įµ‰įµ— įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ė”įµ˜āæį¶œŹ° įµƒāæįµˆ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ‡ā±įµ—į¶œŹ°
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 4 įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 5 į¶œįµƒį¶ įµ‰ įµˆįµƒįµ—įµ‰..?
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 6 Ė”įµ’įµ›įµ‰ Ė”įµ‰įµ—įµ—įµ‰Ź³
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 7 Ź³įµ‰įµƒįµˆŹø, Ė¢įµ‰įµ—, įµā±Ė¢Ė¢ā±įµ’āæļ¹—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 8 įµ–Ź³įµ’įµŹ³įµ‰Ė¢Ė¢ā±įµ’āæ? įµƒāæįµˆ į¶ ā±Ź³įµ‰Ź·įµ’Ź³įµĖ¢ šŸŽ†
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 9 Ė¢įµ’ ā±įµ— Ź·įµƒĖ¢āæ'įµ— įµƒ įµˆŹ³įµ‰įµƒįµļ¹–ļ¹—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 10 įµįµ‰įµ‰įµ— įµ—Ė£įµ—
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 11 įµ–ā±į¶œįµ įµ˜įµ– Ė”ā±āæįµ‰Ė¢
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 12 Ź·Ź°įµ‰Ź³įµ‰ ā±įµ— įµƒĖ”Ė” Ė¢įµ—įµƒŹ³įµ—įµ‰įµˆ
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 13 ā±įµ—'Ė¢ įµƒ įµˆįµƒįµ—įµ‰!
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 14 įµ’įµįµ ā±įµ—'Ė¢ įµƒ įµˆįµƒįµ—įµ‰ā»
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 15 ā±įµ Ź³įµ˜āæāæā±āæįµ įµ’įµ˜įµ— įµ’į¶  įµ—ā±įµ—Ė”įµ‰ āæįµƒįµįµ‰Ė¢
halloween special šŸ˜‹
į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 17 įµˆįµ‰į¶œįµ‰įµįµ‡įµ‰Ź³ Ā³Ź³įµˆ
merry christmas :))
fuck the tiny font
chapter 18 - tea
im alive guys šŸ’”
chapter 19 - confession! but at what cost?

į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€ 16 - birdie.

516 35 27
By dazedjungwon

"jesus christ. i'm tired from yesterday." ni-ki said at their lunch table, his cheek pressed up against the picnic table.

"at least we had fun yesterday, except for that haunted house." heeseung mumbled, remembering about that horrifying experience.

"oh god that haunted house." jake stopped eating his food and shuddered.

"what's good mamas" jungwon called out from a few feet away from the table.

the whole table looked up to see jungwon limping on his leg and saw a few bandages wrapped around his ankle underneath the hem of his pants.

"bro you good?" jake asked, getting up from the table to help the younger.

"yah. just broke my ankle at the haunted house. no big deal" jungwon shrugged it off as if it was a natural thing. which it is, just the way he said it so casually caught jake off guard.

"no big deal??" sunoo sat up, staring down at jungwon's ankle. ouch.

"hey, at least i look hot with this bandage around my ankle" jungwon said while sitting down next to the blond boy- with a tint of pink hair that he couldn't quite get rid of.

"eh.. i guess?" sunoo sat back down on his bench and ruffled his own hair, noticing that jungwon was staring at his hair.

"yo losers, look at the video i got of jay and heeseung yesterday" everybody turned their heads towards the voice and saw sunghoon waving his phone up in the air, also a few feet away from the table.

"oh? i'm interested." sunoo clasped his hands together to make that 'evil villain' hand pose, resting his chin on top of his hands.

"i bet you are" sunghoon smiled, scrolling through his gallery to find the video.

"you got that on camera??" jay asked, slightly choking on his food at the mention of the video.

"of course i did. who would i be to not?" sunghoon said, making jake immediately hold jay back from lunging over the table and attacking the other.

"you better delete that shit." jay pointed his chopsticks at sunghoon in a threatening way.

"or what?" the skater stuck his tongue out.

"enemies to lovers!" sunoo shouted.

"my favorite trope" jungwon added, receiving a glare from jay.

"i thought sunghoon and jay were already dating..?" jake said, ni-ki nodding in agreement.

"what makes you think that i would date that dumbass??" jay spat out, obviously flustered by his friends' sudden commentary on his and sunghoon's relationship status.

"awww, you're blushing!!" sunoo squealed and got up to hug jay, just getting pushed away in the end.

sunghoon gasped at jay's rejection to sunoo's hug.

"if he won't take the hug i will." ni-ki mumbled from where he was. he was currently laying face down on the picnic table with his forehead resting on his upper forearm.

(i was gonna draw another reference photo but uh.. yeah that didn't work out very well 😀)

"and i will gladly accept the offer" sunoo smiled and skipped over to ni-ki, back hugging him like no tomorrow.

after a few moments of comfortable silence and hugging, sunoo decided to talk. although he didn't let go of ni-ki just yet. he let his chin rest on top of the younger's head.

"so. what about that video?" he asked, causing heeseung and jay to groan in remembrance, forgetting that that video of them had existed.

"right, thanks for reminding me kim" sunghoon chirped, whipping his phone out again.

"kim..?" sunoo silently asked himself but didn't question the sudden nickname too much.

the blond boy went on his tippie toes to look at the video of sunghoon, not wanting to let go of ni-ki.

the video started playing and a loud scream was immediately heard from it. sunoo, and a few other of the boys that wanted to watch saw the camera pan in on heeseung and jay clinging onto each other.

although heeseung was embarrassed, he had to refrain jay from throwing in another punch at sunghoon.

"i'm gonna kill you, sunghoon." jay grumbled and sat down after being somewhat calmed down by the older.

"i'd like to see you try." sunghoon gave jay a half assed smile after sending the video to the boys who wanted the video for,, 'research purposes..'

"i'm making this my wallpaper" jake said, seeing that he received the video from sunghoon.

"i'm choking all of you in your sleep." jay said through gritted teeth, trying not to bitch slap everybody in his sight.

"well i'm locking all my doors and windows" sunoo's words were mumbled since he went back to stuffing his face in the back of ni-ki's neck.

"okay i can feel your fucking breath on me." ni-ki jerked his head up and stared at sunoo.

"that's what hugs are supposed to feel like!" sunoo frowned, missing the last 5 minutes that he had hugged the younger.

"fine.. but don't squeeze me to death like you haven't hugged somebody in years" ni-ki couldn't help but feel weak at the sight of sunoo's frown.

whilst jake and heeseung got distracted for a few minutes, jay took this time to jump over the table and tackle sunghoon to the ground.

he grabbed sunghoon by his shirt collar and began shaking him. "i swear to god i'm going to fuck your whole life up if you don't delete that video."

sunghoon had a neutral look on his face while getting shook up and down by the other that was on top of him.

"this is kinda weird" sunoo stuck his tongue out and let go of ni-ki, going to pull jay off of sunghoon.

"you're a bit too calm for the situation you're in right now-" jake said, looking at sunghoon's face that was slightly covered by jay's back in the way of his view.

"i'm used to it" sunghoon shrugged and saw jay get 'thrown' across the floor by sunoo.

"and this is why he needs a therapist for his anger issues" heeseung sighed in relief, seeing that sunoo handled the situation.

"this is why jay needs a leash!" sunoo pointed his finger in the air and waved it around.

"now now doggy" jungwon crouched down next to jay and waved his finger around at jay, making jay get up and threaten to bite his finger off.

"i hate it here." jay mumbled, getting up from the floor to slump on the bench. sunghoon followed the other to rest his head on his lap.

"how did those two go from tHAt to that" jake said while showing fighting movements on the 'tHAt.'

"their dynamic is all over the place, that's why." jungwon replied and got up from crouching on the floor.

"i see" jake placed 2 fingers under his chin, stroking his imaginary beard.

"now you don't see" jungwon said and covered the other's eyes. "blackout" he whispered into jake's ear.

"what the hell are they doing" sunoo nudged ni-ki's arm, signaling for him to look over at the two boys.

"they're being weirdos" ni-ki squinted his eyes to get a better look at jake and jungwon.

"is jungwon trying to bite jake's ear off" sunoo also squinted his eyes, not having his glasses or contacts on.

"i-.. i don't know."

silence.

"so. you wanna ditch this place and go get some drinks from the vending machine?" sunoo looked over at ni-ki who was still staring at the boys.

"huh? oh, yeah. sure" the younger shrugged and began walking to the vending machine.

-

sunoo clicked the buttons on the machine for the drink he wanted.

he watched as the drink fell down into the little hole, reaching into the little flip flap thing to grab his drink.

"why did you get pocari sweat, that shit tastes like water but flavored." ni-ki stared down at the bottle sunoo was holding.

"why did YOU get milkis? actually- that thing's good. never mind" sunoo made a 'tch' sound and looked away.

ni-ki pumped his fist for his 'victory' and flicked the pop tab open, the can making a light fizzy noise.

they sat down at the picnic table near the vending machine, taking light sips from their drinks occasionally.

sunoo's eyes followed a random bird flying in the air.

ni-ki followed and also looked at the bird.

the bird eventually splat down onto the ground, an audible gasp leaving sunoo's mouth.

"did you see that??" sunoo looked over at the younger.

the younger slowly nodded, a traumatic expression on his face.

"do you think it's dead?"

"now, i highly doubt that."

"but that fall seemed pretty deadly"

"still- i don't think it would die from a fall"

"birds are weak"

"..eh, you have a point"

sunoo got up from the table and ran to where the bird fell down.

"what are you doing?!" ni-ki ran to sunoo with the intention of pulling him away if he planned on touching the bird.

"i'm going to investigate the bird to see if it's alive, duh" sunoo bent his back to look down at the bird closely.

"okay.. don't touch it though" ni-ki still had second thoughts on whether the other would actually touch the bird or not.

"i don't want rabies, i swear i won't touch it" sunoo could see that ni-ki was doubting him, so he reassured the younger.

sunoo stood up and crouched back down, staring down at the bird. he flinched as the bird's leg twitched.

"aHH NI-KI IT MOVED" sunoo jumped back behind ni-ki's back, peaking above his shoulder.

"so maybe it is alive" ni-ki looked back at sunoo, then crouched down to look at the bird.

he grabbed a nearby stick and reached out to poke the bird with it.

they both jumped back, seeing the bird open it's eyes and begin to aggressively flap its wings.

"i think it's leg and wing is broken" sunoo pouted, feeling bad for the little thing.

"you wanna pull a old folk story and fix its leg?" ni-ki asked, a smug smile slowly spreading across his face.

"you betcha i do" the older also smiled, rushing to grab something they could replace as a bandage.

since only a bathroom was nearby, he ended up grabbing toilet paper.

however, ni-ki scolded him and said it was unsanitary, so he was sent back to scavenge for something else.

sunoo eventually came back with a roll up bandage pack from the nurse's office.

"that'll do" ni-ki said, grabbing the bandages from sunoo and tip-toeing to the bird.

"let's hope it doesn't bite you" sunoo snickered, seeing that ni-ki was fighting for his life with that bird.

"oh hush" he said while carefully picking the bird up, making sure not to scare it away.

"wow. you actually did it" moving closer to the other, sunoo's mouth hung open at the younger's attempt to medicate a bird.

"i'm a genius, what can i say?" ni-ki shrugged while smiling and slowly wrapped the bandages around the bird's leg.

"disney princess vibes" sunoo said and pulled out his phone to film the other wrapping the bandages around the bird's leg.

after filming the video, he captioned the video as said and posted it onto his snap story.

"that was a long procedure" ni-ki gently set the bird down and wiped away his imaginary sweat.

"watch us get a present from the lords because of this" sunoo looked down at the bird then up at the sky.

"i would like that"

(A/N: i feel like this chapter took longer to upload than it should have 💆🏻‍♀️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 13.5K 45
"š™ˆš™® š™™š™šš™–š™§ š™žš™™š™¤š™”š™Ø, š™–š™Ø š™¢š™Ŗš™˜š™ š™–š™Ø š™„ š™˜š™–š™”š™” š™¢š™®š™Øš™šš™”š™› š™–š™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™£š™¤.1 š™›š™–š™£, š™–š™£š™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™Øš™¤š™Ŗš™”š™¢š™–š™©š™š, š™„ š™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™©ļæ½...
199K 11.5K 43
āit's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!āž - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
97.6K 5.8K 58
This story is about two childhood friends who lost connection after something terrible happened.Is Niki going to find out what happened?Will Sunoo be...
21.8K 1.1K 21
Two idiots find love in arranged marriage. That's it. That's the story. Adaption of my story- Unexpected love into IPKKND universe.